Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,846 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:05 AM

Will You Chose Prison Service Or Civil Defense Job Offer - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Will You Chose Prison Service Or Civil Defense Job Offer (4061 Views)

Civil Defense Starts Recruitment / Prison Service (federal Ministry Of Interior) Requitment / Nigeria Prison Service And Civil Defence Corp (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Will You Chose Prison Service Or Civil Defense Job Offer by lanydotbiz(m): 8:29pm On Feb 20, 2012
Hello all in the house,

Kindly advice whether i should join the Nigeria prison services or Nigeria security and  Civil Defense Corps.

Pls i want to know the various advantages and disadvantage of both as it would help me make decision.

Kindly note that points like frequency of promotion, salary & allowances are things we need to look at.
Thank you all
Re: Will You Chose Prison Service Or Civil Defense Job Offer by Wilfredng: 1:09am On Feb 21, 2012
lanydotbiz:

Hello all in the house,

Kindly advice whether i should join the Nigeria prison services or Nigeria security and  Civil Defense Corps.

Pls i want to know the various advantages and disadvantage of both as it would help me make decision.

Kindly note that points like frequency of promotion, salary & allowances are things we need to look at.
Thank you all

It seems you have options in this timing population of job seekers. Grab what you have and start off something. Don't go looking for what you think is advantages, go for your passion. That's my simple and candid advise.
Re: Will You Chose Prison Service Or Civil Defense Job Offer by jimikata(m): 4:16pm On Feb 21, 2012
i will advice you go for prisons service. in any case have they started thier recruitment? please if you have info do share it with the house.

(1) (Reply)

Who Got A Call From This Number 01 440 7774 / Uber Analytics Test/exercise July 2015 / Halliburton Careers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.