Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,483 members, 7,830,429 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:03 PM

Halliburton Careers - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Halliburton Careers (4065 Views)

Career With Halliburton Nigeria / Careers In Nigerian Breweries Plc / Careers In Halliburton!!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Halliburton Careers by jamorama: 8:45pm On Mar 02, 2010
The website for jobs with halliburton is http://www.halliburton.com
Re: Halliburton Careers by austinegis: 12:18pm On Mar 05, 2010
Does Harliburton have vacancies currently?

Perhaps we should look at our indigenous companies to help strengthen their workforce and productivity.
Re: Halliburton Careers by austinobee: 9:44am On Mar 09, 2010
austinegis:

Does Harliburton have vacancies currently?

Perhaps we should look at our indigenous companies to help strengthen their workforce and productivity.

Well, to work for an indigenous company they must be recruiting. From what I can recall most of our indegineous companies are downsizing or looking for more competent hands than what they already have. What is the hope of the fresh graduate or the guy who has little or no work experience. What I think is that they should cut down on the number of work experience years so as to give others a chance to gain some work experience too.
Re: Halliburton Careers by austinobee: 12:40am On Mar 17, 2010
That unlimited credit thing is scam. It jusst happened to my cousin too.
Re: Halliburton Careers by genetokky(m): 6:41am On Mar 17, 2010
what is happening to inec site. i can not log in
Re: Halliburton Careers by wolos2: 5:35pm On Mar 31, 2010
genetokky:

what is happening to inec site. i can not log in

To apply for inec just go their office in Yaba with your credentials (photocopy and CV. It is easier to do. This is what my brother did.
Re: Halliburton Careers by jobgisting: 4:45pm On Apr 07, 2010
By now INEC jobs would have been closed I think. Anyhows halliburton does their recruitment either inhouse or through a manpower agency, so I think sha oh. Someone told me that they even select from their existing database of job seekers. Wish you all luck and if you get selected, please let me know.
Re: Halliburton Careers by austinobee: 9:01pm On Apr 12, 2010
This thread is not about INEC. I think one has been opened for that
Re: Halliburton Careers by blanchard: 2:52pm On Apr 14, 2010
Yeah that's true a thread has been opened for INEC jobs. But please has anybody gone for the halliburton test yet? I haven't been called and I was just wondering
Re: Halliburton Careers by DeepSoul(f): 12:39am On Apr 15, 2010
Someone scammed me through a job I supposedly applied for in Haliburton.
It wasnt online scamming. It was physical scamming.
I still cant figure out how it happened to me off all pple.
I guess everyone has to fall mugu at some point or the other.
THis was my share, maybe. lol
Pple, shine ur eyes sha
Re: Halliburton Careers by jamorama: 3:17pm On Apr 17, 2010
Deep Soul:

Someone scammed me through a job I supposedly applied for in Haliburton.
It wasnt online scamming. It was physical scamming.
I still cant figure out how it happened to me off all pple.
I guess everyone has to fall mugu at some point or the other.
THis was my share, maybe. lol
Pple, shine your eyes sha

Were you asked for money before you get a job?
Re: Halliburton Careers by jamorama: 12:57pm On Apr 20, 2010
If you are asked for money before a job. Your senses should tell you that you might just be in for a big scam. Whoever needs your services, needs you because you are qualified. So if you are good enough you will be paid to do the job, and not the other way round, i.e., you paying to do the job.
Re: Halliburton Careers by frecruit: 4:09pm On Apr 23, 2010
Kai, well said about paying for a job jamorama, although I suspect you of having multiple ID's on nairaland
Re: Halliburton Careers by austinobee: 8:19pm On Apr 27, 2010
frecruit:

Kai, well said about paying for a job jamorama, although I suspect you of having multiple ID's on nairaland

I think virtually a quarter of the population of nairaland have multiple ID's. It's nothing new
Re: Halliburton Careers by blanchard: 9:18am On Apr 29, 2010
Multiple IDs is not so much an issue. But anyway, I hear people have been interviewed for the INEC stuff. I applied, is it too late for me to be called. Has the interview been concluded? I did not get anything about Halliburton tests, any news from anybody?
Re: Halliburton Careers by nnemak(m): 2:53pm On Jul 01, 2010
wink

(1) (Reply)

Will You Chose Prison Service Or Civil Defense Job Offer / Kpmg Aptitude Test / Do You Know How To Withdraw Money From Binance To Nigeria Bank

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.