Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,045 members, 7,810,865 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:17 PM

How Long Can You Cope With A Loveless Relationship: - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Long Can You Cope With A Loveless Relationship: (6616 Views)

Loveless Relationship/marriage / Trapped In A Loveless Marriage / What Is The Fastest Way To Breakup A Loveless Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Long Can You Cope With A Loveless Relationship: by Damalex4luv(m): 9:04pm On Feb 20, 2012
Can you stay for as long as 5yrs with a partner just for the sake of being in a relationship and knowingfully well that your relationship is heading to no where?
Re: How Long Can You Cope With A Loveless Relationship: by Killz3(m): 9:43pm On Feb 20, 2012
That's just plain Dumb!. . . 5yrs? Are you that ugly that no one else wants you?
Re: How Long Can You Cope With A Loveless Relationship: by r231(m): 9:44pm On Feb 20, 2012
5yrs or 5minutes grin grin
Re: How Long Can You Cope With A Loveless Relationship: by Killz3(m): 9:56pm On Feb 20, 2012
^^^
Maybe na typo true true. . . 5months! grin
Re: How Long Can You Cope With A Loveless Relationship: by queensmith: 10:22pm On Feb 20, 2012
No, i can't even stay with the dude for a week if im sure it's heading nowhere. Whats the point? Would't the wime and energy be better spent focusing on important things.
Re: How Long Can You Cope With A Loveless Relationship: by slimyem: 10:30pm On Feb 20, 2012
why waste that much of one's live with a person who doesnt appreciate it?
Senseless!
Re: How Long Can You Cope With A Loveless Relationship: by Acidosis(m): 10:38pm On Feb 20, 2012
why would you start a loveless relationship in the first place?
Re: How Long Can You Cope With A Loveless Relationship: by MrsChima1(f): 11:01pm On Feb 20, 2012
I wouldn't even enter a marriage with my husband if there weren't any deep love there.

Relationships are like jobs, don't put in an application you aren't willing to fulfill the position truthfully.
Re: How Long Can You Cope With A Loveless Relationship: by Idowuogbo(f): 11:26pm On Feb 20, 2012
Poster are u high, 5yrs ke? Pls tell me dat person was part of MJs will,if so I will understand ur chop and clean mouth dealings.
Re: How Long Can You Cope With A Loveless Relationship: by 1stKlass(f): 11:30pm On Feb 20, 2012
For the length of time it takes me to realise its a loveless union. Once that is known there is only one thing left to do: Step Away Fastttttttttttttt!
Re: How Long Can You Cope With A Loveless Relationship: by yme1(f): 11:32pm On Feb 20, 2012
As long as the cash keeps flowing in tongue

5 years in a loveless relationship undecided. Men/women don finish on earth?
Re: How Long Can You Cope With A Loveless Relationship: by Damalex4luv(m): 8:38am On Feb 21, 2012
When you are like getting everything you want from the relationship,including money and attention but only that the true love is missing.
Re: How Long Can You Cope With A Loveless Relationship: by lollyboy(m): 9:09am On Feb 21, 2012
As long as cash is flowing in love is a process nd it takes time to build.
Re: How Long Can You Cope With A Loveless Relationship: by feminineA: 9:13am On Feb 21, 2012
Why will you waste 5 useful years of your life,time,energy and resources on a relationship heading no where?is the feeling mutual?I mean with the lady?if not save her the pain and agony now-stop the relationship
Re: How Long Can You Cope With A Loveless Relationship: by Parisgoodman(m): 9:26am On Feb 21, 2012
What even makes it a relationship when its loveless?
Re: How Long Can You Cope With A Loveless Relationship: by Damalex4luv(m): 9:32am On Feb 21, 2012
For your information relationship is relationship whether it's in love or not.
Re: How Long Can You Cope With A Loveless Relationship: by Dyt(f): 9:34am On Feb 21, 2012
i v waited few yrs, hopin d love ll get back
he s everywomans desire
wat more does a lady want
jst dat i neva loved him
n yh, d love neva came back
Re: How Long Can You Cope With A Loveless Relationship: by fleps(m): 9:37am On Feb 21, 2012
Maybe d poster wants to release an album remix of styl plus 4 years. *singing* 5 years dan waka, we stil dey carry go, nobody waka, nobody go solo, Baba GOD o, na ur grace o, ADUPE o!
Re: How Long Can You Cope With A Loveless Relationship: by buzugee(m): 9:39am On Feb 21, 2012
all relationships end the same way so it is best for your sanity to be in a relationship with someone you do not love. this way you can put lots of time into more productive areas of your life and your heart is guarded in such relationships. being in a loving relationship ? always ends disastrous. one of you is always going to be more in love than the other and this is a stressful life situation. but hey, its your life.

1 Like

Re: How Long Can You Cope With A Loveless Relationship: by stepo707: 9:40am On Feb 21, 2012
As far as there is constant punny, for as long as a year
Re: How Long Can You Cope With A Loveless Relationship: by jayriginal: 9:48am On Feb 21, 2012
Damalex4luv:

Can you stay for as long as 5yrs with a partner just for the sake of being in a relationship and knowingfully well that your relationship is heading to no where?
That the relationship is not heading anywhere does not automatically render it a loveless relationship.
Re: How Long Can You Cope With A Loveless Relationship: by Killz3(m): 10:20am On Feb 21, 2012
Damalex4luv:

cry cry
Re: How Long Can You Cope With A Loveless Relationship: by jessyfier(f): 11:20am On Feb 21, 2012
Wat joy wld u derive?why stay in d first place? Take a bow!!!
Re: How Long Can You Cope With A Loveless Relationship: by ITbomb(m): 11:43am On Feb 21, 2012
Damalex4luv:

Correct
As long as there is constant punny on one side and cash flow on the other side
Re: How Long Can You Cope With A Loveless Relationship: by MrsChima1(f): 12:36pm On Feb 21, 2012
na wa oo for dumb loves.
Re: How Long Can You Cope With A Loveless Relationship: by richy5(m): 1:16pm On Feb 21, 2012
@op eVEN IF DEM SUPER GLUE MY LEG I WILL TRY TO CUT AM
Re: How Long Can You Cope With A Loveless Relationship: by Faithville: 1:55pm On Feb 21, 2012
You have answered your own question. All you need now is the strength to walk away and never look back. All the best!
Re: How Long Can You Cope With A Loveless Relationship: by austinooo(m): 4:52pm On Feb 21, 2012
I managed with one in 2007. I enjoyed the relationship for just 20 days and endured for another 2 months to perfect my exit plan but succesfully ended it on a safe note. I advised you go out of it once you are no longer in love. The only thing that can cause a little delay is if you have committed urself or the person in question has fed you beyond redemption, in such circumstance you are in for a big trouble.
Re: How Long Can You Cope With A Loveless Relationship: by xammy(m): 5:16pm On Feb 21, 2012
2 month
Re: How Long Can You Cope With A Loveless Relationship: by kemmeye: 6:11pm On Feb 21, 2012
~Killz~:

That's just plain Dumb!. . . 5yrs? Are you that ugly that no one else wants you?

hahaha apparently
Re: How Long Can You Cope With A Loveless Relationship: by Sleekjd(f): 6:15pm On Feb 21, 2012
The day I realize the relatioship is loveless, I ll bounce.
I ended a three year relationship in 2009, initially all was well until he grew cold. I went visitin him, saw text messages from sm girl he save her name as "Ma cherie", I confronted him bt he denied ever knowin her, I said nothing bt I knew dat ws d end, Thank goodness for d strong will to end it then; n I ve never regreted my decision.
When he realised I was resolute abt my decision and I was doin great in my career, he came pleadin last year bt I never budged.

As @ last week monday he invited me to visit him so we cud talk, bt I turned him down. Guess wat, he got married last week to d same "Ma cherie" lolz. I saw congratulatory msg on his FB wall.
Still can't undestand wat he was tryin to achieve.
When it isn't work; my advice, take d easy way out" It worked for me, NO REGRET!
cool

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Need Advice: I Don't Think Am Into Guys / Drop A Selfie With No Filter / Frequent Sex With My Boyfriend Is Affecting My Spiritual Life - Lady Opens Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.