Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,674 members, 7,816,765 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:44 PM

I'm In Love With A Very Good Man, But I'm Losing It - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm In Love With A Very Good Man, But I'm Losing It (2669 Views)

I'm losing my Relationship Beacuse Of My Words / I Love My Girlfriend But I'm Tired And Not Sexually Moved By Her Anymore. . / I Need Advice: I Got Her Pregnant But I'm Married (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm In Love With A Very Good Man, But I'm Losing It by dsgirl: 4:35pm On Feb 21, 2012
@fresh_dude: thank you

@Dyt: i understand i should stay away, fine, i am trying. I basically stopped contacting people because of him, he wants this world to be just me and him and I am trying, but u cant deny the fact that it is boring in the western world, i am on my own most times bored as hell but i'm not complaining. this particular guy we are talking about is a friend of mine, though he tried his luck but it didn't enter, we work at the same place, his house is close to mine, his sis inlaw is one of my aunties here (even before the guy came over), his nephew and niece are my buddies, the relationship with is family is closer than something i could just throw away in a second nd that is why we are friends plus the guy is harmless and for the fact that he asked me out before shouldn't make him an enemy. I have talked with my guy explained to him several times to trust me on this one that i can never do anything stupid but anytime he hears the guys name, its a huge  problem for me. I try to keep my distance from the guy as much as possible but my man is just insecure about it, i dont know how to make him understand the situation of things, at least i'm the one here and I know how things go i know what i am doing. I try to see my fault in this and i know if i cut this guy off totally he would be happy, but i still can't give myself a sensible reason to do that. I don't want his jealousy to make me drive away anyone he is not comfortable with, we could benefit from eachother one day.
and thats why i came to post this, I just want to know if there is a strategy i can use so i wouldn't have to let go of everyone just because he is comfortable with them.

@ITbomb: it wasnt midnight o, his call came in at about 7.30pm it was a long call cos we were just gisting about work and don't forget that I said he is a friend too. Thank you.

@Boyloaf: why the insult na? did i complain? i came here to clear my mind and hear what advise people can give me on the way to go about dealing with my issue simply because I can't i talk to anyone about my relationship, he doesn't want me talking about our relationship with anybody. I have't said I am looking for a perfect man. cool down now, u don't need to practise your insulting skills on me.
Re: I'm In Love With A Very Good Man, But I'm Losing It by MrCork17: 4:43pm On Feb 21, 2012
dsgirl . so u loosing your hair becoz he dont love u? undecided
Re: I'm In Love With A Very Good Man, But I'm Losing It by Rocktation(f): 4:46pm On Feb 21, 2012
But ladies honestly now, why do you insist on keeping your ex-s as friends? I mean, is it always that hard to make new friends? Just be careful girly. Cos a marked number of them jealous boyfriends end up as wife beaters and murderers, I tell you.
Re: I'm In Love With A Very Good Man, But I'm Losing It by dsgirl: 4:56pm On Feb 21, 2012
Mr, Cork:

dsgirl . so u loosing your hair becoz he dont love u? undecided

lol, yea right!

O ga o, people can't just cool down and read. who mentioned ex here now? even in my last post i still said I don't keep intouch with Exes, not my thing. read before you respond na, is that too hard for u to do too?
Re: I'm In Love With A Very Good Man, But I'm Losing It by Dyt(f): 5:02pm On Feb 21, 2012
he s only bein protective, all u nid do s understand him, its normal if he feels dat way
i m in ldr 2, as a mata of fact, mine wants me indoor, lyk work n hm
all he wants s jst u assurin him ova n ova, u know smtys love turns a grown man 2 a baby
jst tk things easy wit him, he knows ow things r lyk 4 gals wen dey r lonely
pls i beg 4 him
4give him or s sm1 catchin ur attention?
Re: I'm In Love With A Very Good Man, But I'm Losing It by Rocktation(f): 5:03pm On Feb 21, 2012
Ok, it'§ a once toaster. Pele.
Re: I'm In Love With A Very Good Man, But I'm Losing It by dsgirl: 5:53pm On Feb 21, 2012
@Dyt: lol. No one is taking my attention o. I'm just here by myself doing my thing, bored.
i just don't want to talk to him for a while if that would help him reason and realise he needs to stop accusing me falsely. Don't know if i'm doing the right thing though, but I want to do something different maybe i can get a different result this time.

wish me luck!
Re: I'm In Love With A Very Good Man, But I'm Losing It by Dyt(f): 6:29pm On Feb 21, 2012
hmmmmm
dose days u ll stay silent on him, he myt jst wanna die
pls ma'am
4give him
m sure dere r smtyms he accuses u n u laugh bt dis tym,it came at d wrong tym, he must v realised his mistakes
biko
Re: I'm In Love With A Very Good Man, But I'm Losing It by Nobody: 6:32pm On Feb 21, 2012
I pity that man! sad He's so under your control. . . . angry
Re: I'm In Love With A Very Good Man, But I'm Losing It by hisoccer(m): 6:49pm On Feb 21, 2012
@ poster, I hav dis 2 say 2u cos i strongly belive love, saying i love u 4rm a distance is not wht matters here but more dan words 2 show dis is wht counts on dis distance love of urs, I will advice u put behind u all he might hav done 2 prompt u into getting mad at him cos u've wrong and hurt him as well in ways only ur true feelings for him will show and tell u, plz learn 2 let go of his wrongs cos letting go is one of d best ways 2 say i love, keeping away 4rm him will do u both no good but rather bring unbearing pains 2ur heart, If u truely love him why not show him than make him feel like he's not worth having you, belive me right now he 2 has seen his mistakes and he is really feeling sorry for all dat went down dat night, I belive he loves u dat much dats why even 4rm a distance he still vocies out his love for, Just give him a call and tell him how u feel and how much u miss him, Thanks
Re: I'm In Love With A Very Good Man, But I'm Losing It by dsgirl: 9:06pm On Feb 21, 2012
Thankks a lot Dyt and hisoccer. I appreciate it.

(1) (2) (Reply)

6 Secrets Of A Good God-fearing Husband/boyfriend / ADVICE: 8 Ways Nigerian Men Can Be Better In Bed / Pls Ur Advice Is Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.