Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,088 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:25 AM

Basic Aim Of Man On Earth. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Basic Aim Of Man On Earth. (1136 Views)

How You Can Discover Your Purpose On Earth / Lagos Pastor Heals Mad Man On The Street (Photos) / Was Adam Truly The First Man On Earth? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Basic Aim Of Man On Earth. by sample042(m): 12:19am On Feb 21, 2012
Dear pals, the basic aim of man on earth according to bible is hard to admit by me. the afforementioned notion looks irrational, human's purpose on earth shouldn't be only "to multiply". to me, it's a fallacy! please sensible objections only!
Re: Basic Aim Of Man On Earth. by UyiIredia(m): 1:58am On Feb 21, 2012
A fallacy is a fallacy too. It is assumed. What's the basis of saying something is a fallacy ? I think the basic aim of man is to find his purpose.
Re: Basic Aim Of Man On Earth. by Lasinoh: 11:20am On Feb 21, 2012
Na so we see am o.
The multiplication of imbeci.les.
Thank God for abortion, a naturaly contraceptive. kiss
Re: Basic Aim Of Man On Earth. by idorenyintim(m): 12:45pm On Feb 21, 2012
The basic aim of man on earth is to focus on issues affecting you, and to be serious of God's work and also to multiply.
Re: Basic Aim Of Man On Earth. by ayox2003: 8:14pm On Feb 21, 2012
''Everyone that is called by my name; for I have created him for my glory, I have formed him, yea, I have made him'' - Isa 43:7

''Thou art worthy, O Lord, to receive glory and honour and power: for thou hast created all things are for thy pleasure, they are and were created- Rev 4:11.

To corroborate the scriptures;
''Question: what is the chief end of man?
Answer: Man's chief end is to glorify God and to enjoy Him forever''- Agreed upon by the Reverend Assembly of Divines at Westminster.

''Thou has formed us for Thyself, and our hearts are restless till they find rest in Thee'' - St. Augustine.[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Basic Aim Of Man On Earth. by sample042(m): 10:15pm On Feb 24, 2012
@ayox,lasino,idorenyintim tanx!
i still cnt find an answr.
Re: Basic Aim Of Man On Earth. by Nobody: 12:14am On Feb 25, 2012
sample042:

@ayox,lasino,idorenyintim tanx!
i still cnt find an answr.

It's whatever you want it to be. Your choice. But, your choice is subject to the unpredictabilty of nature.
Re: Basic Aim Of Man On Earth. by Jenwitemi(m): 8:58am On Feb 25, 2012
The basic aim of man on earth is to interact with the world around him, experience, learn and evolve back to what he once was.
Re: Basic Aim Of Man On Earth. by buzugee(m): 6:11pm On Feb 25, 2012
the basic purpose of man on earth is to get purified, tested and tried and amended. earth is a purification chamber

(1) (Reply)

The Pain Caused By God's So Called 'chosen People' - Warning disturbing videos / Salvation Ministries To Repay Members That Lost Goods In Mile One Market / The End Is Near

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.