Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,544 members, 7,827,036 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:18 AM

Has Nairaland Impacted Your Life In Any Way? - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Has Nairaland Impacted Your Life In Any Way? (5229 Views)

What Has Nairaland Taught You? / What Thread On Nairaland Has Impacted Your Life The Most? / How Has Nairaland Changed Your Life? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Has Nairaland Impacted Your Life In Any Way? by seedord247(m): 10:59am On Feb 22, 2012
I quit netflix bcus of NL romance section.
Re: Has Nairaland Impacted Your Life In Any Way? by Engrkandi(m): 11:07am On Feb 22, 2012
[color=#990000][/color]
Yea, learnt a lot on NL, Have met the good, bad and ugly, learnt how to cuss and vent spleen and have had access to some most educative information shared by some of you. NL is the BOMB!!!

Re: Has Nairaland Impacted Your Life In Any Way? by bekay911(f): 11:08am On Feb 22, 2012
It made me realise how much money seun makes on a daily basis.
It also made me learn certain tins esp in d romance section. N i pray to meet some of u guys outside here.
Re: Has Nairaland Impacted Your Life In Any Way? by newslive(f): 11:13am On Feb 22, 2012
yea grin

Re: Has Nairaland Impacted Your Life In Any Way? by tellwisdom: 11:17am On Feb 22, 2012
Not sure about impacting my life. But I'm sure it has impacted Seun's pockets more than anything else.

grin grin grin.
Re: Has Nairaland Impacted Your Life In Any Way? by PrinceDudu(m): 11:17am On Feb 22, 2012
quite entertaining, educating and have a number of well informed guys, so overall I'd say yes to the question.
Re: Has Nairaland Impacted Your Life In Any Way? by Ardedaryor(m): 11:18am On Feb 22, 2012
Engrkandi:

[color=#990000][/color]
Yea, learnt a lot on NL,  Have met the good, bad and ugly, learnt how to cuss and vent spleen and have had access to some most educative information shared by some of you. NL is the BOMB!!!
[/quote

SAME HERE,
Re: Has Nairaland Impacted Your Life In Any Way? by leunamme93(m): 11:33am On Feb 22, 2012
Educationally!
Re: Has Nairaland Impacted Your Life In Any Way? by cold(m): 11:34am On Feb 22, 2012
moremi2008:

Where is Fhemmy motors and others who make their daily bread on NL?

NL has exposed me to the "true" Nigerian way of thinking. I grew up sheltered and thought everybody had a pretty decent mindset. Was I wrong! Some Nigerians are too poorly educated to be legitimate members of the global Internet community and too many Nigerians are just discrete collections of cells under the direction of misfiring neurons and unrefined animal instincts. If English-speaking Nigerians with regular access to the Internet are this stoopid, then I am truly sorry for the country. We have a very long way to go.
You're a fine one to rant
Re: Has Nairaland Impacted Your Life In Any Way? by Yorisb: 11:44am On Feb 22, 2012
pro01:

Not sure about impacting my life. But I'm sure it has impacted Seun's pockets  more than anything else.

PMSL grin grin

@Topic

Yes. . . albeit negatively!
Re: Has Nairaland Impacted Your Life In Any Way? by mufc009(m): 12:00pm On Feb 22, 2012
I met some intelligent dude on nairaland and also some dummy gej fans grin grin grin
Re: Has Nairaland Impacted Your Life In Any Way? by arrived(m): 12:06pm On Feb 22, 2012
I'm yet to see a new thing here!
Re: Has Nairaland Impacted Your Life In Any Way? by Coefficient(m): 12:10pm On Feb 22, 2012
NL: plc whr u throw tantrums, hurl insults, mudslinging, ethnic n religious bigotry! Bt hey, its cool in here too, NL makes my day anytym wt all d funny comments.
Re: Has Nairaland Impacted Your Life In Any Way? by moremi2008(m): 12:20pm On Feb 22, 2012
cold:

You're a fine one to rant

Do I know you? Or are you just lost and can't locate your spare parts store? Do KNOW what a rant is or are you another unfortunate Uniport grad with a discount internet card? Please introduce yourself, starting with your type of mental disability and the location of your father's village. smiley
Re: Has Nairaland Impacted Your Life In Any Way? by collinsfbi(m): 12:40pm On Feb 22, 2012
Hmmm,I am happy everyday I see myself to be a part of this great site. I got my first job through nairaland and many other benefits.
Re: Has Nairaland Impacted Your Life In Any Way? by Gift4all(m): 12:46pm On Feb 22, 2012
Yes. It still pains me that GEJ chose to announce his intention to contest 2011 election on facebook instead of our own NL. That would have been the best way to preach the gospel of 'consume made in Nigeria goods.'
Re: Has Nairaland Impacted Your Life In Any Way? by safarigirl(f): 12:50pm On Feb 22, 2012
It has helped ♍€ understand that most if nOt all Nigerians fall into one or more ☺₣ the following kind of people:

Tribalists
Bigots
Highly intelligent people
Rib-crackingly funny
Arrogant Ǟ.holes
Disrespectful people
Ignorant people (that are okay remaining Ŝ☺)
Easily angered people
Quick to jump to their defence (even when unnecessary)

People ωħ☺ are proud to be ωħ☺ and what they are irrespective of where thay're from. Best thing about them
Re: Has Nairaland Impacted Your Life In Any Way? by indoorlove(m): 12:51pm On Feb 22, 2012
moremi2008:

Do I know you? Or are you just lost and can't locate your spare parts store? Do KNOW what a rant is or are you another unfortunate Uniport grad with a discount internet card? Please introduce yourself, starting with your  type of mental disability and the location of your father's village.  smiley
gawd! Which one would he  answer now?
Re: Has Nairaland Impacted Your Life In Any Way? by Nobody: 1:13pm On Feb 22, 2012
Coefficient:

NL: plc whr u throw tantrums, hurl insults, mudslinging, ethnic n religious bigotry! Bt hey, its cool in here too, NL makes my day anytym wt all d funny comments.
Nl always made my day wtih all dese too
Re: Has Nairaland Impacted Your Life In Any Way? by FXKing2012(m): 1:16pm On Feb 22, 2012
moremi2008:

Do I know you? Or are you just lost and can't locate your spare parts store? Do KNOW what a rant is or are you another unfortunate Uniport grad with a discount internet card? Please introduce yourself, starting with your type of mental disability and the location of your father's village. smiley

Now this got me laughing and wondering at the same time.
Re: Has Nairaland Impacted Your Life In Any Way? by cold(m): 1:21pm On Feb 22, 2012
moremi2008:

Do I know you? Or are you just lost and can't locate your spare parts store? Do KNOW what a rant is or are you another unfortunate Uniport grad with a discount internet card? Please introduce yourself, starting with your  type of mental disability and the location of your father's village.  smiley
Let me reiterate,you're a fine one to rant.Your so called pedantism is only a figment nof your imagination.The nitpickery of the English language that drives the less detail oriented insane,often mistaken as a tool to befuddle others when in fact it only subjects you to further ridicule.
But this is not your rock to hide under. The itch in your spiracles is no phantom pox; you are not at home here. No matter
how deep you burrow our mud will never be yours. Stop trying.Fo0l
Re: Has Nairaland Impacted Your Life In Any Way? by juman(m): 1:59pm On Feb 22, 2012
Yes, I learn things here everyday.

Also a lot of laughing.
Re: Has Nairaland Impacted Your Life In Any Way? by moremi2008(m): 2:05pm On Feb 22, 2012
cold:

Let me reiterate,you're a fine one to rant.Your so called pedantism is only a figment nof your imagination.The nitpickery of the English language that drives the less detail oriented insane,often mistaken as a tool to befuddle others when in fact it only subjects you to further ridicule.
But this is not your rock to hide under. The itch in your spiracles is no phantom pox; you are not at home here. No matter
how deep you burrow our mud will never be yours. Stop trying.Fo0l

WTF?!!!!! You're insane. I will ignore you from henceforth.
Re: Has Nairaland Impacted Your Life In Any Way? by ayandee: 2:07pm On Feb 22, 2012
Yes. This site is a blessing. I got a temporary job on dis site which sustained my family for 2 good months. I also got another job via nairaland b4 my present job.
Re: Has Nairaland Impacted Your Life In Any Way? by cold(m): 2:23pm On Feb 22, 2012
moremi2008:

WTF?!!!!! You're insane. I will ignore you from henceforth.
It's obvious you're stupendously daft with poop for brains.Henceforth,never start a war you can't win.Cretin
Re: Has Nairaland Impacted Your Life In Any Way? by Goshen360(m): 2:54pm On Feb 22, 2012
Nairaland, to me, has done more good than evil.
Re: Has Nairaland Impacted Your Life In Any Way? by bknight: 3:07pm On Feb 22, 2012
1. I love forums for discussions.
2. Some ppl give free comedy

But somehow, I think nairaland was more fun abt 4-5yrs ago. It was addictive then.
Re: Has Nairaland Impacted Your Life In Any Way? by FXKing2012(m): 6:34pm On Feb 22, 2012
Gift4all:

Yes. It still pains me that GEJ chose to announce his intention to contest 2011 election on facebook instead of our own NL. That would have been the best way to preach the gospel of 'consume made in Nigeria goods.'

Seconded! I mean why is he shouting local content if he doesnt use Nairaland but instead uses Facebook.
Re: Has Nairaland Impacted Your Life In Any Way? by mojounited(m): 7:17pm On Feb 22, 2012
smoothlips:

Nairaland is the most viewed website in Naija,
undecided
Damn! Ok, now we know. . . So what effect has NL had in your life since you joined?
Re: Has Nairaland Impacted Your Life In Any Way? by Nobody: 7:32pm On Feb 22, 2012
God bless you Seun for floating nairaland. I appreciate ur vision. Nairaland is what I introduce to my friends who have been out for a long time and want to be on top of events at home. I have benefited by knowing nigerians are emotion, weak and mentally lazy. They would spend so much time criticising than making a +ve change. Now imagine if at least 1000 of those jobless fools on nairand can come together to do something for nigeria like Seun? Don't think about what ur country can do for u. Think about what u can do for your country. Seun God bless u again and again. U r my own president. Smarter than all. I almost got a CISco job in 2007 and that means do much to me. Dudes, get ur minds right. The mind is a terrible tin to waste. Our children will ask us so many questions. Get ur minds right. Stop wasting ur energy and time on frivolous things. Get ur mind rite. Guide ur heart with all diligence. 1 love. Get ur mind right people.
Re: Has Nairaland Impacted Your Life In Any Way? by sample042(m): 7:38pm On Feb 22, 2012
Am so glad 2 hv nairaland as a companion, tnx 2 al modrtrs especially 2 SEUN.
demerit: NL s gradually makn me to b TRIBALISTIC, LOL!
Re: Has Nairaland Impacted Your Life In Any Way? by mojounited(m): 7:40pm On Feb 22, 2012
Merits - Naija news and politics, tips about autos and romance/relationships, ethnic diversity; culture, food, people, pictures of other beautiful states, et al. .
Demerits - Abusive diction, ethnic bigotry, addiction (in some cases), et al. .

All in all, I've come to know about some good, bad and ugly ish in naija via NL smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Would Have Happened If Adam Nd Eve Were Chinese / I Go Die New Look / What Were Your Greatest Fears As A Child?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.