Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,849 members, 7,810,272 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:13 AM

How Would U Feel Knowing Ur Partner For More Than 5yrs Is Bisexual? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Would U Feel Knowing Ur Partner For More Than 5yrs Is Bisexual? (812 Views)

I Wish To Settle Down With Her But She Is Bisexual...ur Advice Pls / She Friend-zoned Me For Over 5yrs But Now Wnts A Committed Relationship / 18+ladies Pls How Do You Feel Knowing Ur Partner Has A Sugar-m (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Would U Feel Knowing Ur Partner For More Than 5yrs Is Bisexual? by Divine3: 5:33am On Feb 22, 2012
Married to a man for over 5yrs only to find out that he is doing it with is fellow man or married to a woman for yrs only to find out that she is doing it with are fellow woman. How would u feel? will u file 4 a DIVORCE? Wat will u do. share ur views cos some1 just ask me the same question and i don't know the right answer to give. Considering the fact that u love her/him.
Re: How Would U Feel Knowing Ur Partner For More Than 5yrs Is Bisexual? by ayobase(m): 8:20am On Feb 23, 2012
Divorce?
We will need to sit down and rub minds
1. If Im not man enough to satisfy her sexually.
2. If she enjoys being lesbo naturally.
3. For how long has she been into it.before or after we met?
4. Y wldnt she tell me all these days.
5. What does she wanna do abt it. because its synonymous to practicing polyandry.
6. I will start praying for her cos its devilish sleeping with the same sex.
Who said no?, I dnt argue,keep ur points to urself.I know the truth that sets free!

There is nothing I can do if at the end of the day she refuses to quit.I'll just need to upgrade my responsibilies towards her in order to win her totally to my side.

Remember God is against divorce!

As her husband,keep praying for her, and also, he shld attend more to her sexually!

(1) (Reply)

Why Buy Cars In Nigeria ? Best Offer You Can Ever Get / Should I Move Or Persit / Should I Continue Or Quit The Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.