Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,612 members, 7,816,513 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:28 PM

Am Always Afraid Of Toasting Girls - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am Always Afraid Of Toasting Girls (18713 Views)

See My Style Of Toasting My New Girlfriend (Wumi) / New Method Of Toasting A Girl / 3 Things To Avoid When Toasting A Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Am Always Afraid Of Toasting Girls by ticom(m): 1:27pm On Feb 23, 2012
your problem is fear of bin turned down and timidity in conversation, pls work on dis.
Re: Am Always Afraid Of Toasting Girls by ojuejo(m): 1:38pm On Feb 23, 2012
for all of you laughing una be mumu
my guy try working on your confidence
when you see a girl try to get a sweet or gum to chew
it helps cools you down.
maybe it helps
just be free try to be in control
Re: Am Always Afraid Of Toasting Girls by Sallychizzl3: 1:51pm On Feb 23, 2012
That makes two of us. I mean how can I stand infront of a class full of ladies, teaching 'em, answering their questions and won't be able to talk to 1 passing me by?
HELP ME TOO!
Re: Am Always Afraid Of Toasting Girls by born2boink(m): 2:00pm On Feb 23, 2012
I am not afraid of toasing girl but afriad of wahala dey bring in after toasting them
Re: Am Always Afraid Of Toasting Girls by mkmyers45(m): 2:16pm On Feb 23, 2012
kokoye:

All of you laughing at me for the love letter, na you sabi . . look at me now!  grin  grin

After I send the love letter, na even the girls dey chase me sef.

"dont you want an answer to your love letter?"

My response - "put in a letter and give it to me"

I'd collect the letter and run again  grin  grin

na dem go dey chase me sef.

I shy dat time no be small . . but it seemed to attract those girls.

LWKMD grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Am Always Afraid Of Toasting Girls by slimpoppa(m): 2:25pm On Feb 23, 2012
Send this note to her:
"Will you like to be my girlfriend? YES or NO, if NO, give reason(s)"
Re: Am Always Afraid Of Toasting Girls by abbey2kool: 2:33pm On Feb 23, 2012
abeg go drink regal or Chelsea, grin fear will go away
Re: Am Always Afraid Of Toasting Girls by Afam4eva(m): 3:33pm On Feb 23, 2012
I'm ashamed to say that I have a difficulty in chatting up ladies. This is mainly due to shyness or fear of the unknown. I. Keep a mean face when I come across ladies. Many of them think I'm a snub, not knowing that it's just a bait to keep ladies away.

1 Like

Re: Am Always Afraid Of Toasting Girls by Okijajuju1(m): 3:35pm On Feb 23, 2012
^^^

Same here. . .

1 Like

Re: Am Always Afraid Of Toasting Girls by cantell(m): 3:41pm On Feb 23, 2012
afam4eva:

I'm ashamed to say that I have a difficulty in chatting up ladies. This is mainly due to shyness or fear of the unknown. I. Keep a mean face when I come across ladies. Many of them think I'm a snub, not knowing that it's just a bait to keep ladies away.
Okija_juju:

^^^

Same here. . .
Lol. Guys dey confess. . .

1 Like

Re: Am Always Afraid Of Toasting Girls by octavian(m): 3:46pm On Feb 23, 2012
If worse come to worst, write love letter, give the girl and run away!  I have done it before

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Send this note to her:
"Will you like to be my girlfriend? YES or NO, if NO, give reason(s)"
cheesy cheesy grin grin grin
Re: Am Always Afraid Of Toasting Girls by blasterman(m): 3:49pm On Feb 23, 2012
It's all about the fear of rejection most guys have faced this problem but u just have to not care whether a girl agrees or not as far am concerned cos their are million billions of them waiting for u to make the first move.  So u either toast or roast choose 1

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Am Always Afraid Of Toasting Girls by Okijajuju1(m): 3:50pm On Feb 23, 2012
cantell:

Lol. Guys dey confess. . .

Most guys fall into this category o. . . .

It's so bad that my last 4 relationships, I have been asked out by the girls. . .

1 Like

Re: Am Always Afraid Of Toasting Girls by mkmyers45(m): 3:59pm On Feb 23, 2012
Okija_juju:

Most guys fall into this category o. . . .

It's so bad that my last 4 relationships, I have been asked out by the girls. . .

Na wah ooo, Girl dey toast boyz? where boyz liver?

1 Like

Re: Am Always Afraid Of Toasting Girls by charlisco(m): 4:00pm On Feb 23, 2012
born2fuck:

I am not afraid of toasing girl but afriad of wahala dey bring in after toasting them

true talk my guy
Re: Am Always Afraid Of Toasting Girls by eghost247(m): 4:04pm On Feb 23, 2012
nobody should laugh at this guy

1 Like

Re: Am Always Afraid Of Toasting Girls by davades(m): 4:10pm On Feb 23, 2012
abbey2kool:

abeg go drink regal or Chelsea, grin fear will go away

Or betterstill Alomo Bitters then GƠ̴̴̴̴̴̴͡ ahead grin grin grin
Re: Am Always Afraid Of Toasting Girls by Okijajuju1(m): 4:26pm On Feb 23, 2012
mkmyers45:

Na wah ooo, Girl dey toast boyz? where boyz liver?

Guy! Park well jor!

No be liver matter. Na just say boys dey respect their self.
No be the one wey we go dey gree-die ontop the matter, dey call her free-night call, text message, dey hussle to get her pin.
Me I too dey busy for that nonsense.

Moreover, this na 2012. There is no rule book that says a girl cant scope a guy. Plus I be fine boy join the matter, so Nfana ibaga.

I no dey shame for the matter, but if I no see the same attraction for her body, then no need.
Re: Am Always Afraid Of Toasting Girls by 4wardever(m): 4:28pm On Feb 23, 2012
mkmyers45:

Na wah ooo,  Girl dey toast boyz? where boyz liver?

Things have changed oooh.

It's not about not having the liver. In fact, since I also experience this, it actually takes more than confidence to allow a lady toast you.

Some guys go gaga when it's d lady doing d toasting & eventually make decisions on the buzz of the moment.

All you need do is to seat in the driver's seat, take your time & decide whether you want to or not. cool cool cool

@ Poster, stop those x-rated movies. They will only keep dragging ur mind to the gutter and before u no it, u cud start hvg hard-on right there. Read good books, make more good friends, work on your esteem. And if you have sisters, talk with them to understand ladies more.

1 Like

Re: Am Always Afraid Of Toasting Girls by Killz3(m): 4:32pm On Feb 23, 2012
Okija, with all your juju, you no fit toa to to to toast! embarassed cry grin
Re: Am Always Afraid Of Toasting Girls by koolkamzzy(m): 4:37pm On Feb 23, 2012
born2fuck:

same here bro. they will now turn you to their ATM. most times i wonder how they were surviving when i was not in the picture.

1 Like

Re: Am Always Afraid Of Toasting Girls by segebaba2(m): 4:58pm On Feb 23, 2012
this is not hard.its a thing of d mind.be bold,dress well and speak nice about yorself.its too easy
Re: Am Always Afraid Of Toasting Girls by shadrach77: 5:01pm On Feb 23, 2012
your problem is purely psychological - you are afraid of rejection - once you can get your head around things you'll be alright. What you view as 'rejection' is not rejection per se but simply a refusal. And for everyone that says no, there are more willing to say yes. When a lady says no, have confidence in yourself. See her 'no' as HER loss not yours - You are the one selling a product and if she's not willing to buy, it's her loss not yours. Once you can get your head around these facts, you'll be cool  cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Am Always Afraid Of Toasting Girls by Okijajuju1(m): 5:06pm On Feb 23, 2012
~Killz~:

Okija, with all your juju, you no fit toa to to to toast! embarassed cry grin

Juju no dey for toasting, only to hold man or woman wey you don toast finish. grin
Re: Am Always Afraid Of Toasting Girls by ochukoccna: 5:12pm On Feb 23, 2012
use a mirror to test drive
get a female relative too
then hit the streets
Re: Am Always Afraid Of Toasting Girls by Killz3(m): 5:15pm On Feb 23, 2012
Okija.
Or in your case, hold woman wey don toast you! grin grin grin You tight! grin

1 Like

Re: Am Always Afraid Of Toasting Girls by earlymann: 5:38pm On Feb 23, 2012
@Poster i m as you are.i also find it difficult Toasting a girl , then when i was in school i dont toast girls they show interest in me first and then i later go after them by doing the toasting or most times i dont toast them at all ,  we just get along, one last former chick in my Dept. @Laspotech really gave me tough time, she no let me rest,  
she go just dey eye me during lecture period and till then i no sabi toast .
i dont know wetin i go tell her because i dey fear her, cos she too fine for me, so i cum dey fear say she go break my heart into pieces.  cheesy      secondly na Delta Babe. and ya  ll  know say dem no dey carry last .  but she dey pressure me seriously with her eye, so tey i cum dey go crazy for her ,  then oneday i just call her go corner and do the Toasting.

Yeah then she cum feel Happy  grin

I just manage toast am for i no sabi, i no get the words . so i just try my best because she don suffer too much by expecting make i toast her.

but at the end  the Girl Break me into pieces and Dump me like Dust bin grin

So my advise for you is dont chase them, spend your time on better things, its a good thing to be shy and afriad of them . God made you so for a reason and for a season . soon you ll find out when you grow up.

Its a waste of time Toasting a girl who dosent feel anything for you

Behind every successful man there is always a surprised woman.

Women run after successful men, Men why not be successful so that women can run after  you wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Am Always Afraid Of Toasting Girls by dayokanu(m): 5:51pm On Feb 23, 2012
Almost every guy faced this problem in their early teens

My own method was to cram all the boys 2 Men lyrics and unleash on the girl

By the time I use all the lyrics finish the girl go say She wan go think about am
Re: Am Always Afraid Of Toasting Girls by fred2265: 5:51pm On Feb 23, 2012
You need to try harder. Or settle for less classy girls smiley
Re: Am Always Afraid Of Toasting Girls by kokoye(m): 6:11pm On Feb 23, 2012
I remember the time I begged a close friend to toast a girl for me . . the useless boy toasted her for himself.

He come tell me say the girl say she no like me.  Useless boy  grin

Some other time, a girl walked up to me and said "my friend said you cant touch my br[i]ea[/i]st"  Of course I ran away  cheesy

Good ol' days . .
Re: Am Always Afraid Of Toasting Girls by Nobody: 6:57pm On Feb 23, 2012
I've never had trouble toasting o, maybe it's cause I'm eloquent and from a wealthy family grin
Re: Am Always Afraid Of Toasting Girls by Nobody: 6:58pm On Feb 23, 2012
I've never had trouble toasting o, maybe it's cause I'm eloquent and from a wealthy family  grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Wahala and Chaos Of Female Nature / Have You Ever Busted Lesbians Having Sex? My Experience / Disadvantages Of Being A Virgin.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.