Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,664 members, 7,816,706 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:44 PM

Am Always Afraid Of Toasting Girls - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am Always Afraid Of Toasting Girls (18715 Views)

See My Style Of Toasting My New Girlfriend (Wumi) / New Method Of Toasting A Girl / 3 Things To Avoid When Toasting A Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Am Always Afraid Of Toasting Girls by jephiano: 7:02pm On Feb 23, 2012
I checked on this thread just to get a good laugh and i really did get it! Kokoye, u were really in form, thanks for sharing.

1 Like

Re: Am Always Afraid Of Toasting Girls by kokoye(m): 7:08pm On Feb 23, 2012
^^^

You're welcome ojare.

No shame in talking about my childhood days . . it's all fun.

You don toast girl come run away? yup, I've done that too.

Na she sef go dey find you all over the place.

when you see her, you get 'occupied'.

Let her know you are avoiding her . . mess up her mind a li'l bit.

all na sense. . . and guess what? it worked back then o.
Re: Am Always Afraid Of Toasting Girls by Telez(m): 7:13pm On Feb 23, 2012
Most girls will tell me dey are engaged dat we cn just b friends or absolute NO sometimes, just tired help o o
Re: Am Always Afraid Of Toasting Girls by kokoye(m): 7:52pm On Feb 23, 2012
^^^

What do you do . . you get money?

How do you look . . OK?

Do you have a car?

Is there anything about you that girls can be proud of?

If the answers to all these questions are No, then sorry.

You may need to downgrade o. . . there are girls at every level.

Even bus conductor dey nyash woman everyday. Sorry, but that is the reality

1 Like

Re: Am Always Afraid Of Toasting Girls by Decapo: 8:06pm On Feb 23, 2012
Try Macdowells + whisky cream + weed and give testimony bro
Re: Am Always Afraid Of Toasting Girls by Dnaz(m): 8:27pm On Feb 23, 2012
Dis reminds me of my 1st time toasting a girl. Stammering n not knowing wat to say, all I culd mutter was 'babe u r good o' den it was followed by an awkward silence afterwhich d girl said tnks n left. It was a long time ago but each tym I remember dat, I laff n hit my head on d wall

2 Likes

Re: Am Always Afraid Of Toasting Girls by pendo89(f): 8:58pm On Feb 23, 2012
op girls love confident,eloquent,smart,well dressed and nice smelling guys besides the natural physique.
Once you've got all these in place then you do not need to break a sweat because the girl eyeing you is ready for toasting.

Read the body language of a girl to understand if she likes you.If you notice that she does,get her into the box by approaching her with all the confidence in the world,throw all care out of the window and tell her right to her face that you want her.
Please avoid 3rd party as much as possible because it makes you look weak before you even start. Courage and bravery is loved by girls and the first approach determines a lot.

Whatever her reaction maybe after approach,do not lose hope. She will def. think about it day and night and get back to you in due time. But let her know you are waiting for her response to avoid being put on hold forever.

1 Like

Re: Am Always Afraid Of Toasting Girls by Nobody: 9:08pm On Feb 23, 2012
These days sef who dey toast woman. Toasting is outdated. See as d babes sef dey like 'pure water' just carry am go shook am 4 1 corner.
Re: Am Always Afraid Of Toasting Girls by igbaodun: 11:08pm On Feb 23, 2012
WHy talk to them when you can rape them and their mothers and still get away free?
Re: Am Always Afraid Of Toasting Girls by koolkamzzy(m): 11:23pm On Feb 23, 2012
grin grin grin This thread brought back some funny memories of my toasting fnckups. Remembered this gurl I use to eye in my area, she sometimes assist her mother to sell in the evening market after school. So one day me and my friend decided to go and toast her. Unfortunately the mother was at the kiosk so we had no choice than to wait for the mother to leave. As soon as the mama leave, I began walking towards the kiosk na so my liver begin dey fail me, but I had no choice cos my frnd was watching and I don't want to fall my hand. As I get closer, my liver come dey fail me the more na so I just reach there not knowing what to say, I had no choice than to start buying what I don't need. I bought salt onions and maggi. My frnd laff me so tey I almost cry grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Am Always Afraid Of Toasting Girls by Metalgoong(m): 1:20am On Feb 24, 2012
koolkamzzy:

grin grin grin This thread brought back some funny memories of my toasting fnckups. Remembered this gurl I use to eye in my area, she sometimes assist her mother to sell in the evening market after school. So one day me and my friend decided to go and toast her. Unfortunately the mother was at the kiosk so we had no choice than to wait for the mother to leave. As soon as the mama leave, I began walking towards the kiosk na so my liver begin dey fail me, but I had no choice cos my frnd was watching and I don't want to fall my hand. As I get closer, my liver come dey fail me the more na so I just reach there not knowing what to say, I had no choice than to start buying what I don't need. I bought salt onions and maggi. My frnd laff me so tey I almost cry grin grin grin grin   

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin . . ., . Please you guys shouldn't kill me with laughter!!

1 Like

Re: Am Always Afraid Of Toasting Girls by Raxxye(m): 5:03am On Feb 24, 2012
kokoye:

All of you laughing at me for the love letter, na you sabi . . look at me now!  grin  grin

After I send the love letter, na even the girls dey chase me sef.

"dont you want an answer to your love letter?"

My response - "put in a letter and give it to me"

I'd collect the letter and run again  grin  grin

na dem go dey chase me sef.

I shy dat time no be small . . but it seemed to attract those girls.

This method is d bomb. @OP. Try it out. LWKMD!
Re: Am Always Afraid Of Toasting Girls by Raxxye(m): 5:11am On Feb 24, 2012
koolkamzzy:

Chei, una wan kill me with laugh. See, now u don put me for trouble cos i don laugh wake person from sleep!

1 Like

Re: Am Always Afraid Of Toasting Girls by Ranoscky(m): 6:24am On Feb 24, 2012
U cant toast bread girls?. . . Keep fuckin prostishawo na. . . Atleast, they also got what street gals have.
Re: Am Always Afraid Of Toasting Girls by Ranoscky(m): 7:30am On Feb 24, 2012
koolkamzzy:

Faints! Revived. Faints again.

shadrach77:

your problem is purely psychological - you are afraid of rejection - once you can get your head around things you'll be alright. What you view as 'rejection' is not rejection per se but simply a refusal. And for everyone that says no, there are more willing to say yes. When a lady says no, have confidence in yourself. See her 'no' as HER loss not yours - You are the one selling a product and if she's not willing to buy, it's her loss not yours. Once you can get your head around these facts, you'll be cool cheesy cheesy cheesy
Best advice so far!

1 Like

Re: Am Always Afraid Of Toasting Girls by Tosinville(m): 8:22am On Feb 24, 2012
- Love letters? Old sch format.

- The OP must be shy or scared to approach girls due to his age or parental background (how strict they're when it comes to their kids affiliating with the opposite sex)

- This inferiority complex do happens to many guys in Nigeria at their tender ages only if they wants to pretend to be don juan back then.

- Threads like this brings back old memories when the big bros in my area will write me a note on how to woo a girl & i'll keep on memorizing it as if i'm bout to sit 4 junior waec, after a week i had to let 'em know am prepare now & set for any girl. Short while i was send to woo a girl passing by and on my way to the girl liver don dey cut & before i could say "excuse me, sys" i don dey stammer and the girl look immediately into my eyes balls, my guy those word i don memorize varnished frm my mendula str8 up & i had to ask for non-existing area or street to keep myself off frm that embarrassment but now i be jackie chan lol.

- The OP is the one to build confidence on himself first, that this girl i'm bout to approach will she slap me? spit on me?etc highest thing she can do is to just walk away if she's not convenient with my convo, several thoughts like these can build personal confidence.

1 Like

Re: Am Always Afraid Of Toasting Girls by arrived(m): 8:50am On Feb 24, 2012
I was once in koolkamzy's shoe. The difference is that when i arrived the babe's supermarket, i stared at her for a long time, then she asked what she could do for me. I said i want to buy fanta!

1 Like

Re: Am Always Afraid Of Toasting Girls by Idowuogbo(f): 9:25am On Feb 24, 2012
Tosinville:

- Love letters? Old sch format.

- The OP must be shy or scared to approach girls due to his age or parental background (how strict they're when it comes to their kids affiliating with the opposite sex)

- This inferiority complex do happens to many guys in Nigeria at their tender ages only if they wants to pretend to be don juan back then.

- Threads like this brings back old memories when the big bros in my area will write me a note on how to woo a girl & i'll keep on memorizing it as if i'm bout to sit 4 junior waec, after a week i had to let 'em know am prepare now & set for any girl. Short while i was send to woo a girl passing by and on my way to the girl liver don dey cut & before i could say "excuse me, sys" i don dey stammer and the girl look immediately into my eyes balls, my guy those word i don memorize varnished frm my mendula str8 up & i had to ask for non-existing area or street to keep myself off frm that embarrassment but now i be jackie chan lol.

- The OP is the one to build confidence on himself first, that this girl i'm bout to approach will she slap me? spit on me?etc highest thing she can do is to just walk away if she's not convenient with my convo, several thoughts like these can build personal confidence.

Eeee ooooo Tosin tomato,oman ko gesssi ke lool

I swear am still waiting for a line or 2 from u,now u dey form Van damn for poster

I laugh in my Indian accent tongue tongue grin

*NehiNehiNehiNehi*
Re: Am Always Afraid Of Toasting Girls by richy5(m): 9:42am On Feb 24, 2012
@op Just walk up to her and say [b]I Love you[/b]Simple and turn back
Re: Am Always Afraid Of Toasting Girls by buJu234: 10:16am On Feb 24, 2012
man; i dont blame u, i understand ur case,

esp. with younger ladies these days which are looking at bigger boys (Aristos); they tend to down-grade guys of their age-group.

YOU CAN TRY EITHER OF THESE:-

b4 u go talk to anoda lady make sure she is not among those babes that are interested in bigger boys ( I mean Atristos);

because if she is; she will kill ur moral & confidence the more,

OR

I also assume that u dont have much finances because if u do; all u jst need is to buy at atleast a tokobo Jeep; and all the
best babes in ur area are all urs, ; they come on their own; including the pastor`s & Iman`s daughters.; u knw what i meant,
d gud; d bad; d ulgy

1 Like

Re: Am Always Afraid Of Toasting Girls by chloride6: 11:06am On Feb 24, 2012
Nairalanders una no go kill me with laff.

1 Like

Re: Am Always Afraid Of Toasting Girls by sammirano: 12:21pm On Feb 24, 2012
Nothing like toasting anymore, as all the babes know as things dey go.
Re: Am Always Afraid Of Toasting Girls by Businesstools(m): 2:21pm On Feb 24, 2012
Just be friendly with them.They'll come after you.It works for me.I believe it will also work for you.
Re: Am Always Afraid Of Toasting Girls by bakila: 5:54pm On Feb 24, 2012
Bus conductor get money as in daily pay. Money make you look men in the eyes and women want to look into you eyes to show love you.
Gentleman that is not a difficult business, just pick ten of the post that make you laff the most and read it to the girl or start a chat about what guys say here and find out if girls react to those things tell her it is about her that people all over the world have commented. Dont go looking for her she will look for you.
Thereafter get ready for the bills that will naturally follow.

1 Like

Re: Am Always Afraid Of Toasting Girls by ayodele123(m): 7:53pm On Feb 24, 2012
Poster
At 20 you are thinking of toasting a girl?
Seems to me that you are not serious
You are too young for that!
Go concentrate on your studies
I was 23 when i walked up to chat a girl for the 1st time and i was in final year then.
Do not listen to the advice you have been receiving.
Its not late at 20
Make an impact first with your life and you will see girls running after you, not you running after them.
Re: Am Always Afraid Of Toasting Girls by igbaodun: 8:35pm On Feb 24, 2012
OP, try by first grabbing Badosky lepa a/s/s, that should give you enough liver to talk to any girl you want
Re: Am Always Afraid Of Toasting Girls by PHIPEX(m): 9:10pm On Feb 24, 2012
koolkamzzy:

this guy has injured my liver wt lafta  grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Am Always Afraid Of Toasting Girls by Nobody: 9:26pm On Feb 24, 2012
Toasting as in toasting bread?
Re: Am Always Afraid Of Toasting Girls by Idowuogbo(f): 9:30pm On Feb 24, 2012
igbaodun:

OP, try by first grabbing Badosky lepa a/s/s, that should give you enough liver to talk to any girl you want
Excuse me do I no u?

How ur own take be? undecided undecided
Re: Am Always Afraid Of Toasting Girls by koolkamzzy(m): 9:31pm On Feb 24, 2012
PHIPEX:

this guy has injured my liver wt lafta  grin grin grin grin grin grin
I have several fnckups but this one was just too much. when ever I remember this day I use to lmao. Even my frnd too won't forget this day, he always make reference to it despite the fact that I have proven to him several times that I'm not the same otondo guy he used to knw, but this guy will always look for the slightest mistake to remind me of the past.
Re: Am Always Afraid Of Toasting Girls by igbaodun: 9:38pm On Feb 24, 2012
Idowuogbo:

Excuse me do I no u?

How ur own take be? undecided undecided

Yes, I used to f/u/c/k you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Wahala and Chaos Of Female Nature / Have You Ever Busted Lesbians Having Sex? My Experience / Disadvantages Of Being A Virgin.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.