Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,730 members, 7,817,004 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:42 PM

National Power Training Institute Of Nigeria - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / National Power Training Institute Of Nigeria (20398 Views)

NGSDP NATIONAL POWER TRAINING INSTITUTE (NAPTIN): A FEDERAL SCAM? / Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Currently Recruiting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: National Power Training Institute Of Nigeria by Nextworldnx(m): 7:11pm On Nov 03, 2013
YZME2001: @Nextworldnx, pls, add me on whatsapp..... I need to communicate wth u! Thanks a lot!!!

PM me ur number. I just sent u a PM.
Re: National Power Training Institute Of Nigeria by Nobody: 7:22pm On Nov 03, 2013
Nextworldnx:

PM me ur number. I just sent u a PM.

@nextworld,hope u r aware d date has been changed
Re: National Power Training Institute Of Nigeria by Ebi4life: 8:13pm On Nov 03, 2013
Most Nigerians like to waste their money in things that will be useless. Do you think that after spending ur family hard earned 750k on one so called programe, you wil get good job. As far as Nigeria is concerned, accumulate all d certificates,trainings,degrees and u dnt have any political Godfather, you will be roaming around d street wt other graduates who are jobles. Instead of spending 750k into one training that u are nt given automatic job, I prefer to do biznes wt that money and be making atleast 150k monthly as profit and have peace of mind and nt waking up early rushing to work to return 10pm. Nigerian graduate dnt have entreprenuer mindset, all what thy think abt is to look 4 job all about and blaming d govt. No wonder some slow thinking graduates want to go and spend 750k for training that getting a job is nt sure.
Re: National Power Training Institute Of Nigeria by Nobody: 8:37pm On Nov 03, 2013
Ebi4life: Most Nigerians like to waste their money in things that will be useless. Do you think that after spending ur family hard earned 750k on one so called programe, you wil get good job. As far as Nigeria is concerned, accumulate all d certificates,trainings,degrees and u dnt have any political Godfather, you will be roaming around d street wt other graduates who are jobles. Instead of spending 750k into one training that u are nt given automatic job, I prefer to do biznes wt that money and be making atleast 150k monthly as profit and have peace of mind and nt waking up early rushing to work to return 10pm. Nigerian graduate dnt have entreprenuer mindset, all what thy think abt is to look 4 job all about and blaming d govt. No wonder some slow thinking graduates want to go and spend 750k for training that getting a job is nt sure.

#painment...btw I dnt tink u shld be bitter..not every1 has a business mindset..some pple r career driven while some others are not..we r different in all our ways..just imagine every1 being an enterpreneur in the country,it won't make sense u know..my 1cent

1 Like

Re: National Power Training Institute Of Nigeria by Nextworldnx(m): 12:06am On Nov 04, 2013
datovid :

@nextworld,hope u r aware d date has been changed

Yeah, I know. We are now to resume on the 13th
Re: National Power Training Institute Of Nigeria by Nextworldnx(m): 12:15am On Nov 04, 2013
Ebi4life: Most Nigerians like to waste their money in things that will be useless. Do you think that after spending ur family hard earned 750k on one so called programe, you wil get good job. As far as Nigeria is concerned, accumulate all d certificates,trainings,degrees and u dnt have any political Godfather, you will be roaming around d street wt other graduates who are jobles. Instead of spending 750k into one training that u are nt given automatic job, I prefer to do biznes wt that money and be making atleast 150k monthly as profit and have peace of mind and nt waking up early rushing to work to return 10pm. Nigerian graduate dnt have entreprenuer mindset, all what thy think abt is to look 4 job all about and blaming d govt. No wonder some slow thinking graduates want to go and spend 750k for training that getting a job is nt sure.
Re: National Power Training Institute Of Nigeria by Nextworldnx(m): 12:16am On Nov 04, 2013

What's this one saying. If u don't have info about some things. Just shut d fuvck up!!! FYI, the newly privatised Power Sector needs minimum of 5,000 "Skilled" workers yearly - for next 5 years- whereas NAPTIN will be producing 1,200 skilled workers as about dsame time frame. And u still think that as a product/Graduate of NAPTIN u will be jobless? There's going to be massive employment in d poWer sector and trust me, its not business as usual.

Besides, who told u Engineers work 8-6pm like every other office staff?

Go get some education dude!

2 Likes

Re: National Power Training Institute Of Nigeria by Ebi4life: 11:43pm On Nov 04, 2013
how much wil be their monthly salary? Is it nt d usual 70k or 90k. Wht u spent 750k to learn. Pls dnt waste ur money,contact me if u have such an amount,I wil show u 6 biznes u can do wt less than 750k that u wil gain atleast 200k monthly.
Re: National Power Training Institute Of Nigeria by Dammybisi: 10:38am On Nov 05, 2013
Ebi4life: how much wil be their monthly salary? Is it nt d usual 70k or 90k. Wht u spent 750k to learn. Pls dnt waste ur money,contact me if u have such an amount,I wil show u 6 biznes u can do wt less than 750k that u wil gain atleast 200k monthly.
@Ebi4life, pls can i have ur mobile no please cos there is important discussion i want to have with you about the biznes i can do with less than 750k and fetch me at leat 100k monthly.
Tankd
Re: National Power Training Institute Of Nigeria by Ebi4life: 2:29pm On Nov 05, 2013
u can reach me on for 07036739600.
Re: National Power Training Institute Of Nigeria by edytruth(m): 5:24am On Nov 12, 2013
@Edi4life... The NAPTIN training is mainly for Mechanical and Electrical engineers. You are neither of this so I dont expect you to understand. Please never confuse engineering to your business management. What type of engineering business can you establish with ur 200k. In my discipline skill matters not the money. Stop derailing people's attention.

1 Like

Re: National Power Training Institute Of Nigeria by edytruth(m): 2:23pm On Nov 14, 2013
@Datovid, r u part of the inductee? I am one of them. We are right now at the sheraton hotel abuja for the induction ceremony.
Re: National Power Training Institute Of Nigeria by Nobody: 5:09pm On Nov 14, 2013
edytruth: @Datovid, r u part of the inductee? I am one of them. We are right now at the sheraton hotel abuja for the induction ceremony.

Yea..I was also @ sheraton..in dat park place hotel
Re: National Power Training Institute Of Nigeria by edytruth(m): 8:43am On Nov 15, 2013
Congratulations
Re: National Power Training Institute Of Nigeria by Joythah(m): 8:33pm On Dec 10, 2013
Guys thanks for your contributions... Pls how real is it? And how is the training done??
Re: National Power Training Institute Of Nigeria by CaptJHMiller: 2:30pm On Jul 03, 2014
Hello guys. Want to bring this thread back up. Ate they any applicants for this year?
Re: National Power Training Institute Of Nigeria by edytruth(m): 10:16pm On Jul 04, 2014
Capt. JH Miller:
Hello guys. Want to bring this thread back up. Ate they any applicants for this year?

yes, there is. Check www.naptinportal.com
Re: National Power Training Institute Of Nigeria by haryurmide(m): 11:36am On Sep 02, 2014
datovid:

Yea..I was also @ sheraton..in dat park place hotel

Goodday bro! Hows the program going? Am sure you guys are almost through with it. so can you gist us what you av learnt so far and the possibility of being absorbed by the power sector? your kind response will go a long way. Thanks in anticipation.
Re: National Power Training Institute Of Nigeria by Nobody: 8:22pm On Sep 02, 2014
am interested in this training... lets keep the thread alive
Re: National Power Training Institute Of Nigeria by adaemeka245(f): 10:51am On Oct 31, 2014
I just heard yesterday in NTA that federal government is about 2 sponsor the training of 100 engineers from each 36 states of Nigeria under NAPTIN, did any 1 hear about it?

(1) (2) (Reply)

How I Prepare For My Interviews. A Lesson To Job Seekers / Entry Level Salary Of Zenith Bank And First Bank / Follow This Thread For Lagos Jobs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.