Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,567 members, 7,827,134 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:45 AM

Pastor Pushing Your Head; Hoping You Fall? - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Pushing Your Head; Hoping You Fall? (15797 Views)

Is Masturbating With Images Of Your Spouse In Your Head A Sin? / If You Aint Worshipping A Black Man With Afro, Your Head Finna Be Chopped Off / Is Rihanna Pushing A Satanic Illuminati Agenda? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Pushing Your Head; Hoping You Fall? by Nobody: 6:30am On Mar 01, 2012
davidylan:

More silliness. In what way am i wrong or are you just pulling nonsense out of thin air? Have you read the portion of the bible that clearly states - "be angry and sin not"?
this nonsensical, clearly malicious and deliberately dishonest idea that being a christian means you can never be angry, are not allowed to show negative emotion especially in the face of deliberate provocation from dishonest charlatans is false on so many levels. Its about time people started calling this out.

hey hey hey slow down, pour some cold water over your head. You've been having anger management issues for so long. No one expects vile words from a self professed christian of your status. Or is it the obsession with the mujahideens and the jihadists that makes you act this way? or except you dont have the holy spirit, which leaves you prone to many shades of anger and insults like you are doing here. its clear you dont have the holy spirit.
Re: Pastor Pushing Your Head; Hoping You Fall? by Nobody: 6:36am On Mar 01, 2012
diluminati:

hey hey hey slow down, pour some cold water over your head. You've been having anger management issues for so long. No one expects[b] vile words from a self professed christian[/b] of your status. Or is it the obsession with the mujahideens and the jihadists that makes you act this way? or except you dont have the holy spirit, which leaves you prone to many shades of anger and insults like you are doing here. its clear you dont have the holy spirit.

more nonsense. Atheists think they have a divine right to provoke others then cry about "professed christians" when they are called out on their piffle. Trust me, the bible doesnt say christians should not put dishonesty and silliness in its place. Christ stuck it to the pharisees . . . i have been much more restrained with you.

You dont believe anything like the Holy Spirit exists yet claim if i had it i would not be expressing a clear picture of your posts (which you term as "insults"wink? How absurd.
Re: Pastor Pushing Your Head; Hoping You Fall? by Nobody: 6:57am On Mar 01, 2012
davidylan:

more nonsense. Atheists think they have a divine right to provoke others then cry about "professed christians" when they are called out on their piffle. Trust me, the bible doesnt say christians should not put dishonesty and silliness in its place. Christ stuck it to the pharisees . . . i have been much more restrained with you.

You dont believe anything like the Holy Spirit exists yet claim if i had it i would not be expressing a clear picture of your posts (which you term as "insults"wink? How absurd.

I see you got my point. Slow it down. And i see you've subliminally accepted your anger management issues.
But How dare you know what i believe and what i dont believe in? You see, another sign of false impressionist christians thinking they have all the world on their shoulders.

Trust me, the bible doesnt say christians should not put dishonesty and silliness in its place

are you for real? Ok Jesus said if someone slaps you on one side of your cheek, then give him the other one for another slapping pleasure. oh so what is that? silliness? dishonesty to yourself?
Re: Pastor Pushing Your Head; Hoping You Fall? by FXKing2012(m): 7:03am On Mar 01, 2012
diluminati:

hey hey hey slow down, pour some cold water over your head. You've been having anger management issues for so long. No one expects vile words from a self professed christian of your status. Or is it the obsession with the mujahideens and the jihadists that makes you act this way? or except you dont have the holy spirit, which leaves you prone to many shades of anger and insults like you are doing here. its clear you dont have the holy spirit.

I find the bold section really amusing, since when do u believe in the Holy Spirit? So to win an argument u are willing to say anything, even things u dont believe in. Doesnt that tell so much abt u?
Re: Pastor Pushing Your Head; Hoping You Fall? by crossman9(m): 6:47pm On Mar 01, 2012
bbb
Re: Pastor Pushing Your Head; Hoping You Fall? by crossman9(m): 11:49pm On Mar 03, 2012
Christ Embassy explains N1000 Gate Fee: “To limit the huge number of worshippers”

There was the reports that Pastor Chris Oyakhilome of the Christ Embassy Church Nigeria, charged N1000 gate fee to worshippers who attended its New Years’ Eve church services. Read here.

According to the church, the gate fee was imposed to limit the huge number of worshippers which it predicted will descend on its 25,000 capacity venue. Crowd control and management techniques have no doubt improved significantly – Gone are the days when security simply turned away folks when a venue reaches its capacity. The latest in crowd management techniques requires that a prohibitive fee be charged to reduce the size of a crowd. On this occasion the criteria deemed most appropriate by this church was to eliminate those who perhaps hadn’t prayed hard enough to afford the N1000 needed to go through the gates of “heaven”.

A quick calculation reveals that: 25000 (capacity venue) x N1000 = N25,000000. N25,000000 is what the church must have taken in that night. We do serve a rich God after all.
Re: Pastor Pushing Your Head; Hoping You Fall? by Franklinus: 7:47pm On Jul 10, 2014
THE INDISPENSABLE TRUTH FOR TODAY !!! (2 COR. 4:6-17; MATT. 16:24-27) http://credoexperience..com/2014/07/the-indispensable-truth-for-today-2-cor.html

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What's Your Favourite Bible Scripture Verse? / Why Most Christians Don't Have The Capacity To Perform Miracles / Wearing CAP In Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.