Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,159 members, 7,821,940 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:20 PM

What Is The Sweetest Thing Ur Man Ever Said To You? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The Sweetest Thing Ur Man Ever Said To You? (6599 Views)

What Is The Sweetest Thing You've Ever Done For Your Partner? / The Most Romantic Thing Your Partner Has Ever Said To You. / Best Gift That Can Make Ur Man Happy On His Birthday! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Sweetest Thing Ur Man Ever Said To You? by MoOdYLaDy(f): 2:21am On Oct 26, 2007
Nothing jare just chilling
Re: What Is The Sweetest Thing Ur Man Ever Said To You? by niceuzor: 2:25am On Oct 26, 2007
Good to hear!!!

Omo i admire you style this season? esp. your post? cool
Re: What Is The Sweetest Thing Ur Man Ever Said To You? by MoOdYLaDy(f): 2:41am On Oct 26, 2007
really cheesy cheesy cheesy wow, thanks for the compliment
Re: What Is The Sweetest Thing Ur Man Ever Said To You? by niceuzor: 2:47am On Oct 26, 2007
Omo i dey vex oh  sad Wetin i come dey this girl call Iice na? abeg help me talk to her na girl like you  undecided
Re: What Is The Sweetest Thing Ur Man Ever Said To You? by Naturalle(f): 6:59pm On Oct 28, 2007
I'd love to take you out to a romantic candle light dinner
Order some roses and whisper these three words into your ear
"Pay the bill" cheesy cheesy grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Isn't He Touching My Breasts? (18+) / Why Are Dark-Skinned Men More Attracted To Light-Skinned Women? / New York Dancer Leaks Explicit Photo Of Rapper Dave East Eating Her Bu**(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.