Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,744 members, 7,820,570 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:18 PM

When Your Partner Dumps You At The Eleventh Hour... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When Your Partner Dumps You At The Eleventh Hour... (6609 Views)

When You Suffer With A Man And He latter Dumps You When He Becomes Rich. / Guys: Reasons Why Your Girl Dumps You For Other Guys. / ~ladies: Reasons Why Your Guy Dumps You For Other Girls~ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Your Partner Dumps You At The Eleventh Hour... by marvelck: 3:03pm On Nov 10, 2012
As a lady, your boyfriend gives you an engagement ring and later present you to his family and friends as his fiancee only for him to break off the engagement later and dump you for another girl fter making you believe he was going to take you to the altar.

Or you're a guy dating a girl whom you intend marrying and while making preparations to marry her, she suddenly dumps you due to one reason or the other...Tell me, how'd you feel, if na you be the lady or the guy?
Re: When Your Partner Dumps You At The Eleventh Hour... by jhydebaba(m): 3:06pm On Nov 10, 2012
Simple! Worry abt it for 20 minutes, take my green bottles and then relax to bed. The next morning, I'm on the street again looking for another suitable applicant.
Check my signature.

12 Likes

Re: When Your Partner Dumps You At The Eleventh Hour... by KINGwax(m): 3:22pm On Nov 10, 2012
> hypo tinz <

2 Likes

Re: When Your Partner Dumps You At The Eleventh Hour... by vivianc(f): 3:24pm On Nov 10, 2012
I,d cry, hurt, be in denial, accept the reality and move on.

3 Likes

Re: When Your Partner Dumps You At The Eleventh Hour... by 9jagobetta: 4:22pm On Nov 10, 2012
Sincerely it hurts, but i will be glad to carry on because a broken relationship is better than a broken mariage. But next time i wll be a better man to be choosen by the best lady

2 Likes

Re: When Your Partner Dumps You At The Eleventh Hour... by Mynd44: 4:40pm On Nov 10, 2012
Call mt friends, hit the club, sleep for 6 straight hours and then ON TO THE NEXT THINGS

1 Like

Re: When Your Partner Dumps You At The Eleventh Hour... by Super1759: 6:48pm On Nov 10, 2012
If she dumps me @ eleventh hour, I will continue my life @ the twelfth hour
Obviously, another eleventh hour will come. No be clock again?

16 Likes

Re: When Your Partner Dumps You At The Eleventh Hour... by Nobody: 6:48pm On Nov 10, 2012
There's 24 hours in a day!
24-11=13.....
Dats enought time to dust oneself and bounce back on!

6 Likes

Re: When Your Partner Dumps You At The Eleventh Hour... by Nobody: 6:48pm On Nov 10, 2012
the groomsbride? yeah i watched that movie too tongue. just joking. Well it is painful but it's better he or she left than for them to divorce you after you got married. Some people are heartless but i believe what goes around, comes around
Re: When Your Partner Dumps You At The Eleventh Hour... by akorlade(m): 6:49pm On Nov 10, 2012
Call up any of my ex'es who will be interested in re-engagement. And do the thing
Re: When Your Partner Dumps You At The Eleventh Hour... by Iaz93: 6:57pm On Nov 10, 2012
Would cry for a year, then gather the shattered pieces of my heart together, and move on

1 Like

Re: When Your Partner Dumps You At The Eleventh Hour... by mejai(m): 6:57pm On Nov 10, 2012
I will pack my broken heart together! Den jump inside ocean frm 3rd mainland bridge grin
Skunk tym.

2 Likes

Re: When Your Partner Dumps You At The Eleventh Hour... by engrtee(f): 6:58pm On Nov 10, 2012
Life goes on

but

I wil make sure she neva gets maried.
Re: When Your Partner Dumps You At The Eleventh Hour... by Nobody: 6:58pm On Nov 10, 2012
I'll wake up to the reality of life @ the 12th hour and then check myself!
Dumping someone @ the eleventh hour isn't ordinary..

1 Like

Re: When Your Partner Dumps You At The Eleventh Hour... by warripekin(m): 6:59pm On Nov 10, 2012
Shit happens! Life goes on.
Re: When Your Partner Dumps You At The Eleventh Hour... by 2million1(m): 6:59pm On Nov 10, 2012
d gal don loss big tym b dat...because 2 evry man der r 5 women allotted 2 him, so i still av 4 oda women left
Re: When Your Partner Dumps You At The Eleventh Hour... by Nobody: 6:59pm On Nov 10, 2012
engrtee:
Are you her God
Re: When Your Partner Dumps You At The Eleventh Hour... by Nobody: 7:00pm On Nov 10, 2012
Cry.

Mourn.

Dust myself up.

Move on.

Regret to have lost time mourning.

Dust myself up.

Enjoy my life.
Re: When Your Partner Dumps You At The Eleventh Hour... by Nobody: 7:01pm On Nov 10, 2012
" even a broken clock shows the correct time twice in a day" (meaning life goes on)then pay two very hot ladies for a monaje and move on from there
Re: When Your Partner Dumps You At The Eleventh Hour... by seedord247(m): 7:03pm On Nov 10, 2012
Then join the bus thats going too 12th hour. cool
Re: When Your Partner Dumps You At The Eleventh Hour... by Naijapikin1: 7:05pm On Nov 10, 2012
Super1759: If she dumps me @ eleventh hour, I will continue my life @ the twelfth hour
Obviously, another eleventh hour will come. No be clock again?
hehehehehehehehehhehehe word!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When Your Partner Dumps You At The Eleventh Hour... by passionate88: 7:07pm On Nov 10, 2012
Don't knw what I'd do.. But I pray it doesn't hapn 2 me... I have a fragile heart...

2 Likes

Re: When Your Partner Dumps You At The Eleventh Hour... by Naijapikin1: 7:08pm On Nov 10, 2012
2 million: d gal don loss big tym b dat...because 2 evry man der r 5 women allotted 2 him, so i still av 4 oda women left
hehehehehehehehehe word season2
Re: When Your Partner Dumps You At The Eleventh Hour... by Nobody: 7:10pm On Nov 10, 2012
engrtee: Life goes on

but

O boy.!!! U wicked ooo.
Re: When Your Partner Dumps You At The Eleventh Hour... by olivia19(f): 7:10pm On Nov 10, 2012
jhydebaba: Simple! Worry abt it for 20 minutes, take my green bottles and then relax to bed. The next morning, I'm on the street again looking for another suitable applicant. Very easy to say. Unless u dont love d girl dat is when u wil act like dat.
Check my signature.
Re: When Your Partner Dumps You At The Eleventh Hour... by wengerjay(m): 7:11pm On Nov 10, 2012
It happens everyday and people forge ahead.All boils down on detiny,if we re destined to get married,we wil stil come together.Afterall many marriages/homes are in disarray today bc of the inability of either of the spouses to take a decisive decision at the eleventh hour.

1 Like

Re: When Your Partner Dumps You At The Eleventh Hour... by Ucheosefoh(m): 7:11pm On Nov 10, 2012
If my partner dump me at eleventh hour then I will move on on the twelveth hour
Re: When Your Partner Dumps You At The Eleventh Hour... by oyeezee(m): 7:14pm On Nov 10, 2012
Obviously we were'nt ment to be....so i'll just pack up ma broken pieces nd forge ahead.wen i meet the ONE, i;ll sure see reasons why it never workd between the run away and me... Life is too short to cry over spilt milk !
dat no b d end of life nah...soilder go...soilder come.....barracks stl gallant!
Re: When Your Partner Dumps You At The Eleventh Hour... by Nobody: 7:15pm On Nov 10, 2012
Wateva happens...., Life must surely go on. The world wont stop existing just becos he walked away.
Re: When Your Partner Dumps You At The Eleventh Hour... by eastman11: 7:20pm On Nov 10, 2012
It is always more disastrous if it is a lady that is dumped at the 11th hr bc if d relationship was well publisized the chances of the lady getting married again will slim dowm. But if the fault is not from d lady & she was jilted then d disaster dt will befall d guy later is better imagined than experienced. Don't dump anyone without serious reason to avoid nemesis. My advise.
Re: When Your Partner Dumps You At The Eleventh Hour... by mob82: 7:21pm On Nov 10, 2012
Worse things have happened.

I'll move ahead with the conviction that she wasn't the right person.
Re: When Your Partner Dumps You At The Eleventh Hour... by Christambasador: 7:21pm On Nov 10, 2012
I will move on

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ladies Will You Still Accept Him After All These In Bed? / Eva Slept Wit A Stamerer? / I SENT THIS To A Friend...Is It Too Big?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.