Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,631 members, 7,816,605 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:50 PM

Nigerian Billionaire Battles British Wife Over $21million Divorce Payout - Family (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Nigerian Billionaire Battles British Wife Over $21million Divorce Payout (43769 Views)

Man Batters Wife Over Sex For More Children / Jobless Husband Beats Pregnant Wife Over Failure To Remit Monthly Salary / Lagos Traditional Ruler Assaults Wife Over Phone Call (Battered Wife Pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Billionaire Battles British Wife Over $21million Divorce Payout by chic2pimp(m): 10:43pm On Aug 26, 2012
Sagamite:

Then we have fucktards, cretins, moorons like Horus and deshclones.

Then we have the mental patients. Those that need to be in a mental home like cap28, GenBuhari, Becomerich, queensmith etc.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Trouble sleep, Yanga go wake am.......You too like trouble sha haba
Re: Nigerian Billionaire Battles British Wife Over $21million Divorce Payout by Nobody: 10:23am On Aug 27, 2012
woah, Saga, you are still on this thread....i guess your technique is to have the last word, whether you make any sense or not (to your own self).
at least, this thread opened my eye on the subject of divorce settlement, as it seem many people think that your option actually makes any sense.....but then again, that certainly wont change my views ONE BIT on the matter. as for the rest (aka tennis champion and the west), oh well, you can always try again later.

as for being labelled a Layman's champion, i will take that as a compliment and bow out GRACEFULLY out of this thread.........and look forward to another 10+ pages discussion with you (or any of your boys GFs, lol)....... hasta luego!

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Billionaire Battles British Wife Over $21million Divorce Payout by MrsChima(f): 2:02pm On Aug 27, 2012
Get that money white girl!!!!!!!

What is his..yours as well.
Re: Nigerian Billionaire Battles British Wife Over $21million Divorce Payout by queensmith: 3:58pm On Sep 01, 2012
I see the asswipe is once again looking for my attention, let me give the phool some circus hoops to jump through.

here doggy doggy *throws bone*

Your parents and entire generation of the retarded family you have dare not try it, your mother is the mental patient. I'm sure she regrets the trailer trash of a child she has in you.

You may wait another 6 weeks to apply for more bashing- you have used up your September privileges
Re: Nigerian Billionaire Battles British Wife Over $21million Divorce Payout by queensmith: 4:00pm On Sep 01, 2012
MRbrownJAY: woah, Saga, you are still on this thread....i guess your technique is to have the last word, whether you make any sense or not (to your own self).
at least, this thread opened my eye on the subject of divorce settlement, as it seem many people think that your option actually makes any sense.....but then again, that certainly wont change my views ONE BIT on the matter. as for the rest (aka tennis champion and the west), oh well, you can always try again later.

as for being labelled a Layman's champion, i will take that as a compliment and bow out GRACEFULLY out of this thread.........and look forward to another 10+ pages discussion with you (or any of your boys GFs, lol)....... hasta luego!

I don't even know why you waste your time, for one the dude is full of shit, as deluded as anything and has absolutely no reasoning abilities in that hollow cavity he has for a skull. You waste your time indulging him in any sort of conversation. I know nairaland is lacking in sensible human beings but one needn't bother with that gorilla.
Re: Nigerian Billionaire Battles British Wife Over $21million Divorce Payout by coogar: 4:22pm On Sep 01, 2012
Sagamite:
The 3rd layer are the layman's champions (people a layman would call intelligent because they are kind of good, but it is mostly based on popular arguments and they struggle when the issue becomes too complex for their intellect). These are the MBJs, coogars, Kobojunkies, maclatunjis and also the funkadelic debaters. Funkadelics are people that their opinion is always soaked with urban popular philosophy not deep and hardcore critical thinking

this sagamite is intellectually-sterile!
you are so small time - you actually think you are smart? let me laugh in hebrews! the last time i counted, it's coogar 3-0 sagamite! in case your memory fails you, i remember decapitating you on the amy winehouse thread, dr fireman's thread and recently the thread about kids and mobile phone.......

if you keep telling yourself you're smart then maybe you would start believing it....when a debate was set up some weeks back, we all saw how you ran with your tail between your scrawny legs and making excuses up that you had some rare bowel condition! if you ever beat me in a debate - i would kill myself - standard!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Billionaire Battles British Wife Over $21million Divorce Payout by Sagamite(m): 2:32pm On Sep 02, 2012
chic2pimp:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Trouble sleep, Yanga go wake am.......You too like trouble sha haba

Mate, I just had to lay the facts down! grin

I am an intellectual God! cool
Re: Nigerian Billionaire Battles British Wife Over $21million Divorce Payout by Sagamite(m): 2:37pm On Sep 02, 2012
coogar:

this sagamite is intellectually-sterile!
you are so small time - you actually think you are smart? let me laugh in hebrews! the last time i counted, it's coogar 3-0 sagamite! in case your memory fails you, i remember decapitating you on the amy winehouse thread, dr fireman's thread and recently the thread about kids and mobile phone.......

if you keep telling yourself you're smart then maybe you would start believing it....when a debate was set up some weeks back, we all saw how you ran with your tail between your scrawny legs and making excuses up that you had some rare bowel condition! if you ever beat me in a debate - i would kill myself - standard!!!!!

Not in my life would I ever need to run from a debate from someone that argues there are contexts where "a wish is not a desire" and someone that argues that "laws are what eliminates addiction in a drug addict". Why would you even bother debating with such a person? grin

I would never need to run from someone like that but feel free to call such market-women "I no go gree, you must kill me today" arguments intellectual arguments. cheesy

I don't waste my time with people that can not accept logic, facts and be objective. That is way below my intellectual league. grin
Re: Nigerian Billionaire Battles British Wife Over $21million Divorce Payout by Sagamite(m): 2:38pm On Sep 02, 2012
queensmith:
I see the asswipe is once again looking for my attention, let me give the phool some circus hoops to jump through.

here doggy doggy *throws bone*

Your parents and entire generation of the retarded family you have dare not try it, your mother is the mental patient. I'm sure she regrets the trailer trash of a child she has in you.

You may wait another 6 weeks to apply for more bashing- you have used up your September privileges

Such a vile human being.

Strait jacket. grin
Re: Nigerian Billionaire Battles British Wife Over $21million Divorce Payout by Sagamite(m): 2:43pm On Sep 02, 2012
MRbrownJAY: woah, Saga, you are still on this thread....i guess your technique is to have the last word, whether you make any sense or not (to your own self).

This is why we have problems in the world.

People that see the right thing which they can not dispute but they still say they will maintain their position. undecided

That is why it is so hard to make sensible laws that make societies run efficiently sometimes. You end up with below-standard compromised solutions because of different sub-standard stakeholders. That is part of the reason why Nigeria is failing, we have so many people like MBJ that results in solutions like quota system, which results in inefficiencies.

I really do not believe in democracy or one-man one-vote. Give me Geniocracy and different weighting of votes any day. undecided
Re: Nigerian Billionaire Battles British Wife Over $21million Divorce Payout by coogar: 3:49pm On Sep 02, 2012
Sagamite:
Not in my life would I ever need to run from a debate from someone that argues there are contexts where "a wish is not a desire" and someone that argues that "laws are what eliminates addiction in a drug addict". Why would you even bother debating with such a person? grin

neither would i accept the facts from a guy that argued ibori wasnt guilty, a guy that argued taking drugs kill more people than auto-accident or would i take you serious when you said footballers should not be punished for off-the-pitch incidents!

I would never need to run from someone like that but feel free to call such market-women "I no go gree, you must kill me today" arguments intellectual arguments. cheesy

you have that uncanny ability to move goalposts as you please.....from "desires can't be controlled" to "desires can't be changed" .....within a split second!!! you even argued self control is not controlling desires - sagamite, intellectually, you are a leprechaun!

I don't waste my time with people that can not accept logic, facts and be objective. That is way below my intellectual league. grin

the irony! you have never accepted logic, facts or sound opinion......can you remember your daft comment some moons ago about the irresponsibility of marijuana use? until i pointed out to you the drug is legal in amsterdam, you kept arguing like a blind bat....after you found out marijuana is indeed legal in some european countries, you never came back to the thread!

you are not even in the top echelon of the intellectuals on this forum - what you are good at is writing meaningless epistles that have little or nothing to do with the topic of discussion! why did you run away from the debate on literature section? lmao.....sagamite, accept you are a semi-illiterate and all shall be forgiven - i bear no grudges wink

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Billionaire Battles British Wife Over $21million Divorce Payout by Sagamite(m): 3:58pm On Sep 02, 2012
coogar:

neither would i accept the facts from a guy that argued ibori wasnt guilty, a guy that argued taking drugs kill more people than auto-accident or would i take you serious when you said footballers should not be punished for off-the-pitch incidents!

you have that uncanny ability to move goalposts as you please.....from "desires can't be controlled" to "desires can't be changed" .....within a split second!!! you even argued self control is not controlling desires - sagamite, intellectually, you are a leprechaun!

the irony! you have never accepted logic, facts or sound opinion......can you remember your daft comment some moons ago about the irresponsibility of marijuana use? until i pointed out to you the drug is legal in amsterdam, you kept arguing like a blind bat....after you found out marijuana is indeed legal in some european countries, you never came back to the thread!

you are not even in the top echelon of the intellectuals on this forum - what you are good at is writing meaningless epistles that have little or nothing to do with the topic of discussion! why did you run away from the debate on literature section? lmao.....sagamite, accept you are a semi-illiterate and all shall be forgiven - i bear no grudges wink

Stop grasping at straws! grin

I argued Ibori was not guilty?

Really? Lol grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

There is really no need to read the rest of the rubbish when the beginning is full of rubbish. grin

https://www.nairaland.com/1012348/parents-how-teach-daughters-self-esteem/18#11869725

I guess the goalpost was moved to where the goal post was initially at. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

I don't need to waste my time.

I have seen some lay people say we are comparable. That is laughable.

I just see you at best as a "poor man's Sagamite".
Re: Nigerian Billionaire Battles British Wife Over $21million Divorce Payout by coogar: 8:36pm On Sep 02, 2012
Sagamite:
Stop grasping at straws! grin
I argued Ibori was not guilty?
Really? Lol grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
There is really no need to read the rest of the rubbish when the beginning is full of rubbish. grin

selective amnesia is your biggest ailment! you mean you don't remember arguing with me james ibori isn't corrupt? feck's sake!

I have seen some lay people say we are comparable. That is laughable.
I just see you at best as a "poor man's Sagamite".

comparable to your god? sagamite, you are not as smart as my toenail - dickwaving isnt my hobby so i'll let you bask in the limelight. an empty barrell makes the......

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Billionaire Battles British Wife Over $21million Divorce Payout by queensmith: 8:42pm On Sep 02, 2012
Graduates of south bank university, someone should have told these trolls they have no business associating themselves with the word intellect.

Sagamites stupidity is painful to observe, a troll does what a troll can. Wasteman. #dismissed.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Billionaire Battles British Wife Over $21million Divorce Payout by Sagamite(m): 9:48pm On Sep 02, 2012
coogar:

selective amnesia is your biggest ailment! you mean you don't remember arguing with me james ibori isn't corrupt? feck's sake!

comparable to your god? sagamite, you are not as smart as my toenail - dickwaving isnt my hobby so i'll let you bask in the limelight. an empty barrell makes the......

Okay, if you insist. Let me humour myself just a tiny lil bit. grin

Show me where I said Ibori was not corrupt. grin

Lets see if it is selective amnesia or the same disorientated amnesia you had when you said I never said "change your desire".

Go ahead, show us. cool
Re: Nigerian Billionaire Battles British Wife Over $21million Divorce Payout by coogar: 11:21am On Sep 03, 2012
Sagamite:
Okay, if you insist. Let me humour myself just a tiny lil bit. grin
Show me where I said Ibori was not corrupt. grin

Lets see if it is selective amnesia or the same disorientated amnesia you had when you said I never said "change your desire".
Go ahead, show us. cool

you want me to do your job for you? hahahaha - hire a dog, mate!!!

your selective amnesia has kicked in finally - you said ibori is not corrupt until he's tried and found guilty! 3 weeks later, ibori pleaded guilty without trial! grin cheesy grin - what made it hilarious was the fact that you compared ibori to babangida(a man who has never been arrested or declared wanted by the INTERPOL). sagamu boy, i have been sonning you before eve became adam's mistress!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Billionaire Battles British Wife Over $21million Divorce Payout by Sagamite(m): 11:28am On Sep 03, 2012
coogar:

you want me to do your job for you? hahahaha - hire a dog, mate!!!

your selective amnesia has kicked in finally - you said ibori is not corrupt until he's tried and found guilty! 3 weeks later, ibori pleaded guilty without trial! grin cheesy grin - what made it hilarious was the fact that you compared ibori to babangida(a man who has never been arrested or declared wanted by the INTERPOL). sagamu boy, i have been sonning you before eve became adam's mistress!

You made an accusation, now back it up.

Such approaches (proofing) are what highly intellectual people take.

We are waiting.

For your sake, I hope this would not end up being the proof you have disorientated amnesia.

Come on, coogar, you can do it. grin

Don't let us wait too long.
Re: Nigerian Billionaire Battles British Wife Over $21million Divorce Payout by coogar: 11:46am On Sep 03, 2012
Sagamite:
You made an accusation, now back it up.
Such approaches (proofing) are what highly intellectual people take.
We are waiting.

For your sake, I hope this would not end up being the proof you have disorientated amnesia.
Come on, coogar, you can do it. grin
Don't let us wait too long.
one of sagamite's periodic brainfarts....

Sagamite:
Cretin!
So why take him to court then? Why waste public resources for a trial, just lock him up since he is guilty before being proven guilty, according to your daft arse?

Since when did arrest equate to conviction in courts? Foooool!!!!
What happened to "innocent until proven guilty"? That has turned to "guilty by association" and "guilty before being proven guilty"? Psychotic CRETIN!

So in your daft world, people are convicted and legally guilty before a trial? Or the are guilty just because they know someone guilty of a crime even when the person is saying they were not involved? Show me where Ibori has been convicted for looting Delta States?

I wait for your hard evidence that Ibori has been convicted of looting Delta State before you concluded he was guilty! Mooooron! grin grin grin grin grin grin

hahahahahahaha - lemme guess, your alter-ego wrote that or was it your twin?
sagamite getting sliced with a scalpel like the perfection of a surgeon performing a thoracic incision!!! only a charlatan like yourself would believe ibori has to complete a trial before he can be found guilty.....don't i just love to make you look like a cretinous vermin?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Billionaire Battles British Wife Over $21million Divorce Payout by Sagamite(m): 11:53am On Sep 03, 2012
coogar:
one of sagamite's periodic brainfarts....

hahahahahahaha - lemme guess, your alter-ego wrote that or was it your twin?
sagamite getting sliced with a scalpel like the perfection of a surgeon performing a thoracic incision!!! only a charlatan like yourself would believe ibori has to complete a trial before he can be found guilty.....don't i just love to make you look like a cretinous vermin?

ROFLMAO!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Provide the link to the quote.

There is something stopping you from providing the link.

Something smells fishy! grin grin grin grin grin grin

[Looks to the skies] O God, thank you for my superior intellect o. I know how to use it to humiliate people!

Coogar, chop-fcking-chop, provide the link for your quote. grin

Don't be scared. wink
Re: Nigerian Billionaire Battles British Wife Over $21million Divorce Payout by coogar: 11:59am On Sep 03, 2012
Sagamite:

ROFLMAO!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Provide the link to the quote.

There is something stopping you from providing the link.

Something smells fishy! grin grin grin grin grin grin

[Looks to the skies] O God, thank you for my superior intellect o. I know how to use it to humiliate people!

Coogar, chop-fcking-chop, provide the link for your quote. grin

Don't be scared. wink

look at this lazy-arse twerp, i have done half of the job for you - go to your previous comments and fish the link out - you are a super genius - ain't you? you want to be spoon-fed, do i look like your babymommas dotted around the boroughs of london?

sagamite, you mean you cannot even identify your own comments? someone get this charlatan his steroids! lemme give you another clue - you made these daft comments on the 4th of november, 2011!

now get to work.....

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Billionaire Battles British Wife Over $21million Divorce Payout by Sagamite(m): 12:11pm On Sep 03, 2012
coogar:

look at this lazy-arse twerp, i have done half of the job for you - go to your previous comments and fish the link out - you are a super genius - ain't you? you want to be spoon-fed, do i look like your babymommas dotted around the boroughs of london?

sagamite, you mean you cannot even identify your own comments? someone get this charlatan his steroids! lemme give you another clue - you made these daft comments on the 4th of november, 2011!

now get to work.....

Chop fcking chop, provide the link.

There is a reason you first ignored my request for proof yesterday. You knew you were about to be humiliated and ran from the thread.

Then your moronic ego would not allow you to stay down, so you came back this morning thinking you can bluff to save face.

You did not know I am Paxman's first cousin and I would still maintain you provide proof and would not take a bluff.

Then you daftly tried to omit the link because it is like providing the final nail for your own coffin. Fishy behaviour!

Your moronic ego got you into this. Your "I no go gree, you must kill me today" attitude got you into this mess.

Coogar, chop fcking chop, provide the link. Be a big boy! grin

Don't be scared. It would hurt but will not kill you. wink

Link please. cheesy
Re: Nigerian Billionaire Battles British Wife Over $21million Divorce Payout by coogar: 12:17pm On Sep 03, 2012
Sagamite:

There is a reason you first ignored my request for proof yesterday night. You knew you were about to be humiliated and ran.

Then your moronic ego would not allow you to stay down, so you came back this morning thinking you can bluff to save face.

You did not know I am Paxman's first cousin and I would still maintain you provide proof and would not take a bluff.

Then you daftly tried to omit the link because it is like providing the final nail for your own coffin. Fishy behaviour!

Your moronic ego got you into this. You "I no go gree, you must kill me today" attitude got you into this mess.

Coogar, chop fcking chop, provide the link. Be a big boy! grin

Don't be scared. It would hurt but will not kill you. wink

Link please. cheesy

this is pathetic!
sagamite cannot even recognise his comments - this is no longer selective amnesia - you are what the shrinks would call an autistic savant!!! sagamite has been caught and he's wriggling to break free with the last litre of honour left in him. you have been handed the clues and yet the sagamu super-genius cannot find his own comments! i don't want you to die quickly - lemme delay your death so your admirers can see you are a pseud!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Billionaire Battles British Wife Over $21million Divorce Payout by Sagamite(m): 12:22pm On Sep 03, 2012
coogar:

this is pathetic!
sagamite cannot even recognise his comments - this is no longer selective amnesia - you are what the shrinks would call an autistic savant!!! sagamite has been caught and he's wriggling to break free with the last litre of honour left in him. you have been handed the clues and yet the sagamu super-genius cannot find his own comments! i don't want you to die quickly - lemme delay your death so your admirers can see you are a pseud!

There is something fishy that is why you are refusing to provide the link. grin

You can bother to quote it but cannot bother to provide the link? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

You know I can go and get it myself and then use it to bash you and show you are not a credible personality to be worthy of being tagged an intellectual? grin

Do the most honourable thing and bring the link yourself and save a little face before the humiliation. cool

We are about to add sophistry to your lower intellectual skill set. cheesy

You are not in my league. Pure fact! grin

Come on! Chop fcking chop! wink
Re: Nigerian Billionaire Battles British Wife Over $21million Divorce Payout by coogar: 12:35pm On Sep 03, 2012
Sagamite:
There is something fishy that is why you are refusing to provide the link. grin
You can bother to quote it but cannot bother to provide the link? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

this is daftness per excellence - so you mean you need a link to identify your own comments? until i provide the link, the comment belongs to tpia, kobojunkie or becomerich? sagamite is caught in a quicksand and the more he struggles, the more he sinks!

You know I can go and get it myself and then use it to bash you and show you are not a credible personality to be worthy of being tagged an intellectual? grin

that's exactly what i want you to do, doofus! i have provided the comments and the date you made that comment. if you google any sentence in that comment, it should take you to the link.....sagamite, i want your death to be slow and painful so i ain't rushing - i love to watch a man wince as he shakes hand with death!

Do the most honourable thing and bring the link yourself and save a little face before the humiliation. cool
We are about to add sophistry to your lower intellectual skill set. cheesy
You are not in my league. Pure fact! grin
Come on! Chop fcking chop! wink

of course, i am not in your league - with your below average intelligence, i am intellectually out of your league. you cannot even recognise your own comments barely a year ago even after i clued you up on the date the comments were made. sagamu boy is low on memory chips - i would let this drag and drag until you bow to me - your god of math and science!

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Billionaire Battles British Wife Over $21million Divorce Payout by Sagamite(m): 2:18pm On Sep 03, 2012
coogar:

this is daftness per excellence - so you mean you need a link to identify your own comments? until i provide the link, the comment belongs to tpia, kobojunkie or becomerich? sagamite is caught in a quicksand and the more he struggles, the more he sinks!

that's exactly what i want you to do, doofus! i have provided the comments and the date you made that comment. if you google any sentence in that comment, it should take you to the link.....sagamite, i want your death to be slow and painful so i ain't rushing - i love to watch a man wince as he shakes hand with death!

of course, i am not in your league - with your below average intelligence, i am intellectually out of your league. you cannot even recognise your own comments barely a year ago even after i clued you up on the date the comments were made. sagamu boy is low on memory chips - i would let this drag and drag until you bow to me - your god of math and science!

Okay, I will take the delight in gutting your arse by bringing the link myself.

You did not want to bring the link because you know I was playing devil's advocate with the argument to ridicule your moronic, low-intellectual level arguments. Not that I said Ibori was not corrupt. You are a pathetic liar and dishonourable personality! grin

I played devil's advocate because you moronically argued that someone cannot under any circumstances be assumed guilty of a crime until they are found guilty in court:

https://www.nairaland.com/791491/nigerias-millionaire-preachers-documentary-shown/5#9470089

So I said based on YOUR moronic assertion, we can then dumbly say Ibori that was on the run and stupendously rich without a notable source must be innocent then (based on your lame arguments).

https://www.nairaland.com/791491/nigerias-millionaire-preachers-documentary-shown/7#9480370

https://www.nairaland.com/791491/nigerias-millionaire-preachers-documentary-shown/7#9480693

I was ridiculing your moronic assertion by applying the faulty logic to Ibori. You said people were not guilty until a court finds them guilty, so since Ibori was yet to be in court, I asked based on your assertion, he must be innocent? You know that, that was why you were chickening out to provide the link. grin grin grin grin grin This is how aggressive I get about Ibori's guilt:

https://www.nairaland.com/444610/defence-ibori-maximum-force-uncalled/1#6033001

https://www.nairaland.com/444610/defence-ibori-maximum-force-uncalled/2#6036276

Look at the dates, it was before (2010) your moronic assertion (2011) I have been saying Ibori is guilty. So you pathetically daft arse can NEVER lie on me that I said Ibori was innocent. That was my beef with pro01, his defence of Ibori, well before playing devil's advocate with your moronic assertion. This was where I warned pro01 not to mess with Deepsight, because Deepsight is at a DIFFERENT level.

https://www.nairaland.com/444610/defence-ibori-maximum-force-uncalled/7#6059851

Despite that beef with pro01, even today when he makes sense, I acknowledge it because, unlike you, I am at the Apex of intellectualism and accept facts, logic and I am objective irrespective of the subject.

https://www.nairaland.com/859170/marriage-worth-it-guys/3#10098384

You were the one that even argued that IBB was not corrupt because he became a billionaire legitimately from his army career (until proven guilty in court). grin

https://www.nairaland.com/791491/nigerias-millionaire-preachers-documentary-shown/6#9471942

https://www.nairaland.com/791491/nigerias-millionaire-preachers-documentary-shown/6#9473083

https://www.nairaland.com/791491/nigerias-millionaire-preachers-documentary-shown/6#9473115

You are a pathetic liar. Not only do you struggle to accept logic, you resort to sophism shamelessly. grin Guys in the top 2 tiers will never be like that. They have enough confidence in their intellect and ability to provide facts, logic and objectivity they would never resort to sophism intentionally. Go and read my posts or Deepsight's posts and you will never see sophism. Just championic dialectics.

When I say, you are not at the top intellectual levels, it was not an insult. It was a pure fact! cool

https://www.nairaland.com/791491/nigerias-millionaire-preachers-documentary-shown/6#9472034

As I said, these are the qualities of the smartest people on NL and you surely do not have the qualities. "I no go gree, you must kill me today" rejection of facts, logic and objectivity mixed with sophism is not a sign of high intellect.

Sagamite:
The traits of the guys in this apex of intellectuals are people who are faultlessly objective, logical and deal with facts. They are also receptive to these 3 things in a debate and are willing to concede a point when based on the 3, not do "I no go carry last" arguments. I have debated with some of these guys before and have observed it.

The next layer are guys that are very intelligent but not at the peak of using objectivity, logic and facts. Solid but not champions in critical thinking, a few holes in their arguments sometimes. This is a very small club of people too on NL. They cannot be more than about 15.

It is when people feel they cannot match another person intellectually they start trying sophism and strawmans. grin

God, I love humiliating people. Something is wrong with me. grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Billionaire Battles British Wife Over $21million Divorce Payout by Tgirl4real(f): 2:22pm On Sep 03, 2012
Sagamite:

I think so too. undecided
Re: Nigerian Billionaire Battles British Wife Over $21million Divorce Payout by Sagamite(m): 2:25pm On Sep 03, 2012
Tgirl4real:

I think so too. undecided

Amsorry, babes. I am a junkie!

I am addicted! grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Billionaire Battles British Wife Over $21million Divorce Payout by coogar: 2:48pm On Sep 03, 2012
Sagamite:

Okay, I will take the delight in gutting your arse by bringing the link myself.

You did not want to bring the link because you know I was playing devil's advocate with the argument to ridicule your moronic, low-intellectual level arguments. Not that I said Ibori was not corrupt. You are a pathetic liar! grin

I played devil's advocate because you moronically argued that someone cannot under any circumstances be assumed guilty of a crime until they are found guilty in court:

https://www.nairaland.com/791491/nigerias-millionaire-preachers-documentary-shown/5#9470089

So I said based on YOUR moronic assertion, we can then dumbly say Ibori that was on the run and stupendously rich without a notable source must be innocent then (based on your lame arguments).

https://www.nairaland.com/791491/nigerias-millionaire-preachers-documentary-shown/7#9480370

https://www.nairaland.com/791491/nigerias-millionaire-preachers-documentary-shown/7#9480693

I was ridiculing your moronic assertion by applying the faulty logic to Ibori. You said people were not guilty until a court finds them guilty, so since Ibori was yet to be in court, I asked based on your assertion, he must be innocent? You know that, that was why you were chickening out to provide the link. grin grin grin grin grin This is how aggressive I get about Ibori's guilt:

https://www.nairaland.com/444610/defence-ibori-maximum-force-uncalled/1#6033001

Look at the dates, it was before (2010) your moronic assertion (2011) I have been saying Ibori is guilty. So you pathetically daft arse can NEVER lie on me that I said Ibori was innocent. That was my beef with pro01, his defence of Ibori, well before playing devil's advocate with your moronic assertion. This was where I warned pro01 not to mess with Deepsight, because Deepsight is at a DIFFERENT level.

https://www.nairaland.com/444610/defence-ibori-maximum-force-uncalled/7#6059851

Despite that beef with pro01, even today when he makes sense, I acknowledge it because, unlike you, I am at the Apex of intellectualism and accept facts, logic and I am objective irrespective of the subject.

https://www.nairaland.com/859170/marriage-worth-it-guys/3#10098384

You were the one that even argued that IBB was not corrupt because he became a billionaire legitimately from his army career until proven guilty in court. grin

https://www.nairaland.com/791491/nigerias-millionaire-preachers-documentary-shown/6#9471942

https://www.nairaland.com/791491/nigerias-millionaire-preachers-documentary-shown/6#9473083

You are a pathetic liar. Not only do you struggle to accept logic, you resort to sophism shamelessly. grin Guys in the top 2 tiers will never be like that. They have enough confidence in their intellect and ability to provide facts, logic and onjectivity they would never resort to sophism intentionally. Go and read my posts or Deepsight's posts and you will never see sophism. Just championic dialectics.

When I say, you are not at the top intellectual levels, it was not an insult. It was a pure fact! cool

https://www.nairaland.com/791491/nigerias-millionaire-preachers-documentary-shown/6#9472034

As I said, this are the qualities of the smartest people on NL and you surely do not have the qualities. "I no go gree, you must kill me today" rejection of facts, logic and objectivity mixed with sophism is not a sign of high intellect.

this boy is a fool!
you were playing a devil's advocate? jesus christ - what a cop out......after arguing without scruples for days that ibori isn't corrupt until a court finds him guilty!

what has your previous argument with pro01 gotta do with this? that you have argued for/against any motion does not count, sagamu boy! stay on the topic and stop moving from post to post.....your stance was ibori was not guilty until he's been found guilty by the court and i told you he was already guilty by association as his relatives had been sentenced already in which ibori was indicted! you went on a marathon of epistles to convince yourself you are a genius.....

surprise surprise, ibori pleaded to money laundering charges( the same charges his relatives got sentenced for) and his corruption charges were dropped because the prosecutors could not prove beyond reasonable doubt he did those things. however, my point still stood that ibori was guilty by association and he got punished for the same offence his associates got punished for!

now you changed it to playing the devil's advocate - may amadioha impregnate you with albino goblins for lying that you played the devil's advocate!!! what fuckin effrontery? were you playing the devils advocate too when you said dr fireman was a corrupt spiritualist? perhaps you are playing a devil's advocate that you are a genius too...

your tactics of long winded epistles to convince your audience can only work for people with short attention span - not with intellectuals. once again, you have been sonned!!!

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Billionaire Battles British Wife Over $21million Divorce Payout by Sagamite(m): 2:53pm On Sep 03, 2012
coogar:
this boy is a fool!
you were playing a devil's advocate? jesus christ - what a cop out......after arguing without scruples for days that ibori isn't corrupt until a court finds him guilty!

what has your previous argument with pro01 gotta do with this? that you have argued for/against any motion does not count, sagamu boy! stay on the topic and stop moving from post to post.....your stance was ibori was not guilty until he's been found guilty by the court and i told you he was already guilty by association as his relatives had been sentenced already in which ibori was indicted! you went on a marathon of epistles to convince yourself you are a genius.....

surprise surprise, ibori pleaded to money laundering charges( the same charges his relatives got sentenced for) and his corruption charges were dropped because the prosecutors could not prove beyond reasonable doubt he did those things. however, my point still stood that ibori was guilty by association and he got punished for the same offence his associates got punished for!

now you changed it to playing the devil's advocate - may amadioha impregnate you with albino goblins for lying that you played the devil's advocate!!! what fuckin effrontery? were you playing the devils advocate too when you said dr fireman was a corrupt spiritualist? perhaps you are playing a devil's advocate that you are a genius too...

your tactics of long winded epistles to convince your audience can only work for people with short attention span - not with intellectuals. once again, you have been sonned!!!

Oh, God! grin grin grin grin grin

I don't need to waste time with your cretinous arse so you can claim red is black. All the proof is in my last post. grin grin grin grin grin grin

It was obvious right from the beginning when you refused to provide the link that you were being fishy!

You are at a lower intellectual league, accept it! wink

"I no go gree, you must kill me today" debate level champion!
Re: Nigerian Billionaire Battles British Wife Over $21million Divorce Payout by Nobody: 2:53pm On Sep 03, 2012
WTF. Moderator should lock this thread angry angry angry
Re: Nigerian Billionaire Battles British Wife Over $21million Divorce Payout by EfemenaXY: 2:59pm On Sep 03, 2012
Sagamite 'n Coogar. angry angry

You guys are derailing this thread. sad sad

You guys are confusing moi. cry cry cry

You guys should get a room! lipsrsealed undecided
Re: Nigerian Billionaire Battles British Wife Over $21million Divorce Payout by coogar: 2:59pm On Sep 03, 2012
Sagamite:

Oh, God! grin grin grin grin grin

I don't need to waste time with your cretinous arse so you can claim red is black. All the proof is in my last post. grin grin grin grin grin grin

It was obvious right from the beginning when you refused to provide the link that you were being fishy!

You are at a lower intellectual league, accept it! wink

after telling us ibori is not corrupt? after telling us the court has to find him guilty first? after foolishly telling us he cannot be guilty by association? then you moved to playing the devil's advocate - then you moved to the clusterfuck argument with pro01 as if that affects the price of fish......

sagamite, admit it - your intelligence quotient = the phallus between your legs divided by pi(π )

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (Reply)

₦150000: Nigerians Underprice Our Sperm - Donors Cry Out / Wife Beater Looks Happy In Court Today (Photo) / He Doesn’t Satisfy Me Sexually – Wife Tells Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 115
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.