Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,648 members, 7,816,662 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:42 PM

Nigerian Billionaire Battles British Wife Over $21million Divorce Payout - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Nigerian Billionaire Battles British Wife Over $21million Divorce Payout (43770 Views)

Man Batters Wife Over Sex For More Children / Jobless Husband Beats Pregnant Wife Over Failure To Remit Monthly Salary / Lagos Traditional Ruler Assaults Wife Over Phone Call (Battered Wife Pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Billionaire Battles British Wife Over $21million Divorce Payout by Nobody: 11:09am On Feb 25, 2012
Like she did not contribute to it eh kwa? You have no idea how many times my advise has helped my husband make wise business decisions and transactions. This woman might have done same, she allowed him impregnate her, opened her legs to Dr's and midwives to push the babies out,and you want him to give her peanuts? not in this life cool
Re: Nigerian Billionaire Battles British Wife Over $21million Divorce Payout by bulksms247(m): 11:13am On Feb 25, 2012
She wan play with naija man abi. Dis oyibo women self na boko haram suppose de marry una
Re: Nigerian Billionaire Battles British Wife Over $21million Divorce Payout by Sagamite(m): 11:19am On Feb 25, 2012
jennykadry:

Like she did not contribute to it eh kwa? You have no idea how many times my advise has helped my husband make wise business decisions and transactions. This woman might have done same, she allowed him impregnate her, opened her legs to Dr's and midwives to push the babies out,and you want him to give her peanuts? not in this life cool

Lets accept your conjectural speculation like if it is something a sane court should accept.

My friends give me more advice than any woman can ever give me. They can not even use that to claim a pound from me. tkb417 is currently asking for my advice on some work he is doing, I don't think I can go to court and demand a cut of it when he becomes the rich man he would be.

She opened her legs for a sweet rod she enjoyed, she has been adequately rewarded with pleasure. I am sure when she held her baby, she felt reward too. grin

Peanuts? He has offered her a figure well over any opportunity cost she can reasonably claim.

Let her get off her arse and work like he did.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Billionaire Battles British Wife Over $21million Divorce Payout by Nobody: 11:23am On Feb 25, 2012
ummm!
Re: Nigerian Billionaire Battles British Wife Over $21million Divorce Payout by Detongue: 11:24am On Feb 25, 2012
She must b out of her mind, it is their way (british women) she left her home because she was eyeing d money. I beg show am say u b Warri man
Re: Nigerian Billionaire Battles British Wife Over $21million Divorce Payout by rman: 11:24am On Feb 25, 2012
Nothing says 419 more than a woman that has not made a million dollars all her life, that now thinks she is entitled to $20million all because she had children for a man in marriage.

All the ladies defending this online are thieves and lazy.

The money the man is offering her is way above average of what she needs to live.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Billionaire Battles British Wife Over $21million Divorce Payout by Nobody: 11:26am On Feb 25, 2012
That's you saga. Get a wife and then she will be willing to offer you good advise. You think I gave Kadry any tangible advise when we were dating? tell you something that you will use to make money and dump me for another woman later? no way grin When I got the rock on my finger and the kpali in my hand I was like yeaaaaa. . .  "what was your question again?
Re: Nigerian Billionaire Battles British Wife Over $21million Divorce Payout by bakila: 11:29am On Feb 25, 2012
Sagamite and moremi I hereby pronouce you hu and wi if you are all single. That woman is robber by pregnancy. When she was opening her legs wide apart, bending and going on top was it suffering? Make she go collect the money go rest or make she add small money as last praise. Itsekiri man no go carry last. She is on to a fight of her life.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Billionaire Battles British Wife Over $21million Divorce Payout by Sagamite(m): 11:35am On Feb 25, 2012
jennykadry:

That's you saga. Get a wife and then she will be willing to offer you good advise. You think I gave Kadry any tangible advise when we were dating? tell you something that you will use to make money and dump me for another woman later? no way grin When I got the rock on my finger and the kpali in my hand I was like yeaaaaa. . .  "what was your question again?

Nah, thank you! grin

I have friends and family to offer me advice and who would not think it needs to be rewarded. No woman can do better than that. cheesy

rman:

Nothing says 419 more than a woman that has not made a million dollars all her life, that now thinks she is entitled to $20million all because she had children for a man in marriage.

All the ladies defending this online are thieves and lazy.

The money the man is offering her is way above average of what she needs to live.

Let me make something clear, bruv.

If she finished university at 21 years old today, lets say for the entirety of her lifetime from day 1 of graduation she will make on average $60K per year (i.e. far more than the average people in the West make) over 44 years till she hits retirement at 65. What she would make in her working life is $2.65m.

The man has offered her $2.5m, that is on par with what she would have earned in her lifetime (on generous, not conservative, basis). He has covered all opportunity cost adequately and given her more than what she contributed.
Re: Nigerian Billionaire Battles British Wife Over $21million Divorce Payout by ijebuboy18(m): 11:36am On Feb 25, 2012
Honestly as far as i am concerned, he is to blame, hasn't he heard of a pre nup.
I mean how can i set up a biz with $12,000 given to me by my dad and after i become rich, i marry a lady whose only job is to open her legs, let me inject my load,take care of the home and give little or no input to my company and after our contract is over want half of it all.
I am sure if there was a pre nup, she would still be "CRAZY IN LOVE". grin grin grin
He should have borrowed a leaf from Donald Trump.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Billionaire Battles British Wife Over $21million Divorce Payout by Nobody: 11:44am On Feb 25, 2012
Is marriage not for better for worse?Lost souls!
Re: Nigerian Billionaire Battles British Wife Over $21million Divorce Payout by WaltherPPK: 11:46am On Feb 25, 2012
jennykadry:

With this your brain, your husband takes your so called "advise" at his peril.
Sagamite is absolutely right,it is just the problem of women and their entitlement mentality. This woman should be thankful for what she is being offered.
Re: Nigerian Billionaire Battles British Wife Over $21million Divorce Payout by Nobody: 11:48am On Feb 25, 2012
WaltherPPK:

With this your brain, your husband takes your so called "advise" at his peril.
Sagamite is absolutely right,it is just the problem of women and their entitlement mentality. This woman should be thankful for what she is being offered.

Cretin cool

Sagamite:

Nah, thank you! grin

I have friends and family to offer me advice and who would not think it needs to be rewarded. No woman can do better than that. cheesy

There is no better advise than the one you get from your wife cos she gives it to you right. She cannot afford to make a mistake. Behind every successful man there is an angelic woman cool . Best advise ever- is advise given in the bedroom by a wife, solid and well constructed grin
Re: Nigerian Billionaire Battles British Wife Over $21million Divorce Payout by MurderX: 11:51am On Feb 25, 2012
" Prest has applied to appeal the court’s decision on the grounds that his Petrodel’s assets do not belong to him, but are held in trust for his children"

Who says he doesnt want to take care of his children? the companies assets are held in trust for his children. Wife = slutty ashaewo and thief. She just wants money for herself. If she wants to leave, she should leave on her own.
Re: Nigerian Billionaire Battles British Wife Over $21million Divorce Payout by Sagamite(m): 11:54am On Feb 25, 2012
jennykadry:

Cretin cool

There is no better advise than the one you get from your wife cos she gives it to you right. She cannot afford to make a mistake. Behind every successful man there is an angelic woman cool . Best advise ever- is advise given in the bedroom by a wife, solid and well constructed grin

Gives it to you right and records it to use in court? No Thanks. cheesy

Behind every successful man are his parents. They gave him the genes, nurtured and mentored him. tongue grin

Wife gives sex and babies. cool

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Billionaire Battles British Wife Over $21million Divorce Payout by moremi2008(m): 12:05pm On Feb 25, 2012
We men can rant and rave all we want. This law/legal precedence has been around for decades and unlikely to change anytime soon. The way the law sees it, that man and his wife were both building his empire TOGETHER because he wouldn't have been able to focus on business if she wasn't home to keep the fort. At last, that's the argument.

It is important to understand the origins of what appears to be a consensus among law systems in the West. Women were traditionally required to stay at home to raise the kids and some women were left with the short end of the stick when after investing their best years raising the kids/keeping the home, their husbands left them for younger women and plunged them into abject poverty! It's only fair that the courts asked the man to split his assets 50/50.

Even today, the courts make distinctions between housewives and wives with careers. Most women that get very high divorce payouts were stay-at-home-wives of very wealthy men and can typically only claim 50% of that portion of the man's net worth that accrued to the man AFTER the marriage (and not before). This is another reason why it is wiser for men to delay marriage until their late thirties or early forties so they have some assets their wives can't claim in case of divorce. It is also wise for men to make sure their wives work and have their own careers!

We can scream and shout as much as we want but we are not going to remain single forever. I have seen a few men that chose to remain permanent bachelors and NOTHING, absolutely NOTHING good came out of it.
Re: Nigerian Billionaire Battles British Wife Over $21million Divorce Payout by Sagamite(m): 12:08pm On Feb 25, 2012
[size=18pt]Oil tycoon can use African law to fight £17m divorce (even though he built his fortune in UK, his wife is British and they live together in London)[/size]

One of Britain’s most successful black businessmen is attempting to strip his ex-wife of a £17.5million divorce payout by claiming that under ‘native’ African law his oil company doesn’t belong to him. Michael Prest, 50, was criticised by a senior judge last year for treating court proceedings ‘as a game’ by claiming to be £48million in debt instead of fabulously wealthy.

The High Court judge estimated his fortune to be at least £37.5million and ordered him to make the massive settlement. The oil tycoon was also told to pay maintenance of £24,000 a year for each of his four children, along with their private school fees and medical bills. The businessman and his ex-wife  Yasmin, 49, have blown almost £3million in legal fees fighting each other after the bitter break-up of their marriage in 2008. Now Mr Prest has succeeded in the first stage of his attempt to get the huge payout overturned by the Appeal Court. He has been granted permission to appeal by relying on Nigerian ‘customary native law’.

Mr Prest founded Petrodel Resources around ten years ago and in 2007 it was reported to have a turnover of close to £2.5billion.
But his lawyer Martin Pointer QC told the Appeal Court that a gift of £10,000 ‘seed money’ from his Nigerian father before he died in 1992 was the foundation stone on which his oil empire was built.
He said that under ‘customary law’ in Nigeria Mr Prest became head of the family with a responsibility to use his late father’s money to look after his four siblings and their children.

Mr Pointer argued his company’s assets did not belong to Mr Prest  but were ‘held in trust’ for his children and those of his siblings under Nigerian law.
Mr Prest’s brother Michel has  also launched a claim in the Nigerian High Court to declare that Petrodel Resources forms a part of their late father’s estate.
If successful, Mr Prest’s personal wealth would be dramatically reduced.
Mrs Prest has argued that Petrodel is ‘100 per cent owned and controlled’ by her former husband and has told the court it is effectively his ‘alter ego’.
The court heard Mrs Prest was born in England and grew up on the Isle of Man. She met Mr Prest, who was educated in Nigeria, in London and they married in 1993.
They lived in a £4million home in Bayswater, west London, and the oldest of their children is 14.
An £11.3million London property portfolio was also built up, with  almost all the flats and houses  being owned by one of Mr Prest’s numerous companies.

Mr Prest, who was named as one of the three most influential black  men in Britain in 2007, argued that  the Isle of Man-based company  Petrodel Resources should not have been included when assessing his ex-wife’s award.

Lord Justice Thorpe, sitting at the Appeal Court with Lord Justice Rimer and Lord Justice Patten, criticised Mr Prest’s ‘flagrant breach’ of his duty to disclose fully his financial affairs, as well as the ‘astronomical’ legal costs of the case. But he granted him permission to appeal ‘on the customary law point’.
Lord Justice Thorpe said: ‘The ownership of Petrodel is bound up with Nigeria and may be governed by customary law.’
Several of Mr Prest’s companies, including Petrodel Resources, are also appealing the divorce payout in their own right.
In the original High Court divorce case last October Mrs Prest claimed her husband was worth ‘many tens, if not hundreds, of millions of pounds’.
Mrs Prest had been seeking a payout of more than £30million, plus more than £730,000 a year for her and her children to meet their reasonable needs.
Mr Prest had offered her £27,000 a year and a lump sum of less than £2million. He claimed to have had no regular income for more than a year.
The family court hearing could not be reported, but details of the multi-million-pound divorce battle can now be disclosed  as the case has gone to the Appeal Court, which is not subject to the same blanket reporting restrictions.
Mrs Prest sat at the back of the Appeal  Court hearing with her lawyers and refused  to comment.
No date has been set for the full appeal.
Mr Prest has managed to keep a low public profile despite achieving huge success in the oil business. He became a successful oil trader before forming his own company in 2001.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2103792/Oil-tycoon-Michael-Prest-use-African-customary-native-law-claim-17-5m-divorce-payout-back.html#ixzz1nOHcfkpV

Re: Nigerian Billionaire Battles British Wife Over $21million Divorce Payout by Sagamite(m): 12:12pm On Feb 25, 2012
moremi2008:

We men can rant and rave all we want. This law/legal precedence has been around for decades and unlikely to change anytime soon. The way the law sees it, that man and his wife were both building his empire TOGETHER because he wouldn't have been able to focus on business if she wasn't home to keep the fort. At last, that's the argument.

It is important to understand the origins of what appears to be a consensus among law systems in the West. Women were traditionally required to stay at home to raise the kids and some women were left with the short end of the stick when after investing their best years raising the kids/keeping the home, their husbands left them for younger women and plunged them into abject poverty! It's only fair that the courts asked the man to split his assets 50/50.

Even today, the courts make distinctions between housewives and wives with careers. Most women that get very high divorce payouts were stay-at-home-wives of very wealthy men and can typically only claim 50% of that portion of the man's net worth that accrued to the man AFTER the marriage (and not before). This is another reason why it is wiser for men to delay marriage until their late thirties or early forties so they have some assets their wives can't claim in case of divorce. It is also wise for men to make sure their wives work and have their own careers!

We can scream and shout as much as we want but we are not going to remain single forever. I have seen a few men that chose to remain permanent bachelors and NOTHING, absolutely NOTHING good came out of it.

You are a cretin!

And women don't have choices in this day and age about the choice of lifestyle they elect?

How is telling people to share their sweat 50/50 fair?

Argue for me how you arrived at the conclusion they built it together. Will the men not have been capable of the wealth if they did not marry the woman? How does housework equate to millions?
Re: Nigerian Billionaire Battles British Wife Over $21million Divorce Payout by phraoh(m): 12:24pm On Feb 25, 2012
£1million every year for children Upkeep,y not kukuma give the man the children to take care of with less.Thats why i keep telling all this men that love is shacking to take their would-be wife to Nigeria or wherever they are from and marry them their and forgot this UK.If,later,yu want to divorce,we will go back to that Nigeria and divorce.God punish you to say Pimm abt dividing the man's wealth,the Judges will start with yu self.lol.
Re: Nigerian Billionaire Battles British Wife Over $21million Divorce Payout by Akan(m): 12:26pm On Feb 25, 2012
that woman is a thief. B'tch' take what u've been offered and f.c.k off!!!
See how Bleep'ng ugly she is, both inside and out.
Re: Nigerian Billionaire Battles British Wife Over $21million Divorce Payout by Sagamite(m): 12:29pm On Feb 25, 2012
phraoh:

£1million every year for children Upkeep,y not kukuma give the man the children to take care of with less.Thats why i keep telling all this men that love is shacking to take their would-be wife to Nigeria or wherever they are from and marry them their and forgot this UK.If,later,yu want to divorce,we will go back to that Nigeria and divorce.God punish you to say Pimm abt dividing the man's wealth,the Judges will start with yu self.lol.

Thank you.

If you think the kids cannot live without some luxury life, then hand over custody to the parent that can provide them such a life.
Re: Nigerian Billionaire Battles British Wife Over $21million Divorce Payout by rareman(m): 12:37pm On Feb 25, 2012
I guess I understand why most women on this thread wants the guy to pay up, e dey pain them say the guy see them finish na britico e go marry, now yawaa don gas e no wan pay.
Re: Nigerian Billionaire Battles British Wife Over $21million Divorce Payout by INAHJOSEP(m): 12:42pm On Feb 25, 2012
Behind some successful men is a shrewd,419-mind,money-hungry,tear-eyed agbero and a lazy-assed bitch.wtf??!!!
These are some the things that makes me want to ask a lady to carry pregnancy for me on contract instead of committing to a full marriage.mtewwwww
Re: Nigerian Billionaire Battles British Wife Over $21million Divorce Payout by Chinom(m): 12:55pm On Feb 25, 2012
The wife need not worry about the kids being taken care of. As a very wealthy Nigerian man, he will take care of his kids. This woman wants HALF his wealth just for her self. Now, that's pure greed. Anyway, the customary law approach is a smart move. Now that the judge has allowed it to be used, the case will be jacked up in Nigeria. His brothers in Nigeria will go to the Nigerian courts to make sure that she only gets what they want her to get.
IT'S NOT ABOUT THE CHILDREN, IT'S ABOUT THAT GREEDY WIFE.
Re: Nigerian Billionaire Battles British Wife Over $21million Divorce Payout by betrani(m): 12:56pm On Feb 25, 2012
Why is it always women getting divorce settlements? We are here arguing over a divorce case of whose life we know nothing about! Has the women or man told us in clear terms why both want to part ways? I feel is a common example of greed predominant with these white chicks! Someone! because she wants to get a chunk of her husbands wealth, gets up one morning and says she is tired of being married, using her children as a suction pipe to get cash! Cld it be tu that this womans children are not well taken care of? She must be a friend of tiger woods dried ass ex! I mean she wants to become rich over night using 21m for what? And if she  is offer a yearly upkeep allowy, what is she going to spend it on? Food, medication rent and what? I begie
Re: Nigerian Billionaire Battles British Wife Over $21million Divorce Payout by moremi2008(m): 1:11pm On Feb 25, 2012
Sagamite:

[size=18pt]Oil tycoon can use African law to fight £17m divorce (even though he built his fortune in UK, his wife is British and they live together in London)[/size]

One of Britain’s most successful black businessmen is attempting to strip his ex-wife of a £17.5million divorce payout by claiming that under ‘native’ African law his oil company doesn’t belong to him. Michael Prest, 50, was criticised by a senior judge last year for treating court proceedings ‘as a game’ by claiming to be £48million in debt instead of fabulously wealthy.

The High Court judge estimated his fortune to be at least £37.5million and ordered him to make the massive settlement. The oil tycoon was also told to pay maintenance of £24,000 a year for each of his four children, along with their private school fees and medical bills. The businessman and his ex-wife  Yasmin, 49, have blown almost £3million in legal fees fighting each other after the bitter break-up of their marriage in 2008. Now Mr Prest has succeeded in the first stage of his attempt to get the huge payout overturned by the Appeal Court. He has been granted permission to appeal by relying on Nigerian ‘customary native law’.

Mr Prest founded Petrodel Resources around ten years ago and in 2007 it was reported to have a turnover of close to £2.5billion.
But his lawyer Martin Pointer QC told the Appeal Court that a gift of £10,000 ‘seed money’ from his Nigerian father before he died in 1992 was the foundation stone on which his oil empire was built.
He said that under ‘customary law’ in Nigeria Mr Prest became head of the family with a responsibility to use his late father’s money to look after his four siblings and their children.

Mr Pointer argued his company’s assets did not belong to Mr Prest  but were ‘held in trust’ for his children and those of his siblings under Nigerian law.
Mr Prest’s brother Michel has  also launched a claim in the Nigerian High Court to declare that Petrodel Resources forms a part of their late father’s estate.
If successful, Mr Prest’s personal wealth would be dramatically reduced.
Mrs Prest has argued that Petrodel is ‘100 per cent owned and controlled’ by her former husband and has told the court it is effectively his ‘alter ego’.
The court heard Mrs Prest was born in England and grew up on the Isle of Man. She met Mr Prest, who was educated in Nigeria, in London and they married in 1993.
They lived in a £4million home in Bayswater, west London, and the oldest of their children is 14.
An £11.3million London property portfolio was also built up, with  almost all the flats and houses  being owned by one of Mr Prest’s numerous companies.

Mr Prest, who was named as one of the three most influential black  men in Britain in 2007, argued that  the Isle of Man-based company  Petrodel Resources should not have been included when assessing his ex-wife’s award.

Lord Justice Thorpe, sitting at the Appeal Court with Lord Justice Rimer and Lord Justice Patten, criticised Mr Prest’s ‘flagrant breach’ of his duty to disclose fully his financial affairs, as well as the ‘astronomical’ legal costs of the case. But he granted him permission to appeal ‘on the customary law point’.
Lord Justice Thorpe said: ‘The ownership of Petrodel is bound up with Nigeria and may be governed by customary law.’
Several of Mr Prest’s companies, including Petrodel Resources, are also appealing the divorce payout in their own right.
In the original High Court divorce case last October Mrs Prest claimed her husband was worth ‘many tens, if not hundreds, of millions of pounds’.
Mrs Prest had been seeking a payout of more than £30million, plus more than £730,000 a year for her and her children to meet their reasonable needs.
Mr Prest had offered her £27,000 a year and a lump sum of less than £2million. He claimed to have had no regular income for more than a year.
The family court hearing could not be reported, but details of the multi-million-pound divorce battle can now be disclosed  as the case has gone to the Appeal Court, which is not subject to the same blanket reporting restrictions.
Mrs Prest sat at the back of the Appeal  Court hearing with her lawyers and refused  to comment.
No date has been set for the full appeal.
Mr Prest has managed to keep a low public profile despite achieving huge success in the oil business. He became a successful oil trader before forming his own company in 2001.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2103792/Oil-tycoon-Michael-Prest-use-African-customary-native-law-claim-17-5m-divorce-payout-back.html#ixzz1nOHcfkpV

So they caught him in a lie once?!!! His case is pretty much over and he must surely know this. He is probably just trying to exact revenge on his ex-wife by exhausting her resources on legal fees. I feel ZERO pity for men like him. He should have known better when he wanted a trophy British wife and mulatto children! Abeg! He should pay-up like a big boy, and like many big boys before him have paid-up, and then keep it moving. After all, he did have a choice in the matter! A man that knew the law well enough to hide his properties in shell companies must have surely known the laws when he decided to get married, stay married for 15yrs and have four children! No court will pity him.
Re: Nigerian Billionaire Battles British Wife Over $21million Divorce Payout by moremi2008(m): 1:12pm On Feb 25, 2012
betrani:

Why is it always women getting divorce settlements? We are here arguing over a divorce case of whose life we know nothing about! Has the women or man told us in clear terms why both want to part ways? I feel is a common example of greed predominant with these white chicks! Someone! because she wants to get a chunk of her husbands wealth, gets up one morning and says she is tired of being married, using her children as a suction pipe to get cash! Cld it be tu that this womans children are not well taken care of? She must be a friend of tiger woods dried Bottom ex! I mean she wants to become rich over night using 21m for what? And if she  is offer a yearly upkeep allowy, what is she going to spend it on? Food, medication rent and what? I begie

Men get huge divorce settlements too. It's just not as common because typically, rich women marry rich men.
Re: Nigerian Billionaire Battles British Wife Over $21million Divorce Payout by Builder: 1:12pm On Feb 25, 2012
Really i dont see why she is deserves that huge pay-out, and im willing to let someone tell me the reason .

i guess thats just a lesson to black men. if you think white women are cheap, try divorcing them.
Re: Nigerian Billionaire Battles British Wife Over $21million Divorce Payout by Nobody: 1:14pm On Feb 25, 2012
rareman:

I guess I understand why most women on this thread wants the guy to pay up, e dey pain them say the guy  see them finish na britico e go marry, now yawaa don gas e no wan pay.  

What about the men asking him to pay his wife? are they gay men secretly crushing on this Billionaire? Cretin cool

See why I said some of una no get sense? grin

@Topic

Welldone oooooo, association of stingy men club
Re: Nigerian Billionaire Battles British Wife Over $21million Divorce Payout by Nobody: 1:19pm On Feb 25, 2012
ASSOCIATION OF STINGY MEN CLUB

Sagamite- CEO
Dayokanu- Assistant CE0
Davidylan- Secretary of State
Coogar- Treasurer

Moremi2008-Opposing council

cool
Re: Nigerian Billionaire Battles British Wife Over $21million Divorce Payout by agiboma(f): 1:20pm On Feb 25, 2012
moremi2008:

So they caught him in a lie once?!!! His case is pretty much over and he must surely know this. He is probably just trying to exact revenge on his ex-wife by exhausting her resources on legal fees. I feel ZERO pity for men like him. He should have known better when he wanted a trophy British wife and mulatto children! Abeg! He should pay-up like a big boy, and like many big boys before him have paid-up, and then keep it moving. After all, he did have a choice in the matter! A man that knew the law well enough to hide his properties in shell companies must have surely known the laws when he decided to get married, stay married for 15yrs and have four children! No court will pity him.

Agree, hope he ends up paying more than the what he was originally told to pay, wicked man
Re: Nigerian Billionaire Battles British Wife Over $21million Divorce Payout by agiboma(f): 1:23pm On Feb 25, 2012
jennykadry:

ASSOCIATION OF STINGY MEN CLUB

Sagamite- CEO
Dayokanu- Assistant CE0
Davidylan- Secretary of State
Coogar- Treasurer

Moremi2008-Opposing council

cool

lol yes, sounds right to me

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (23) (Reply)

₦150000: Nigerians Underprice Our Sperm - Donors Cry Out / Wife Beater Looks Happy In Court Today (Photo) / He Doesn’t Satisfy Me Sexually – Wife Tells Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.