Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,412 members, 7,819,473 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:56 PM

Oduasolja: The Only ''resource'' Ondo Has In Abundance Is Indian Hemp - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oduasolja: The Only ''resource'' Ondo Has In Abundance Is Indian Hemp (3062 Views)

Official Presidential Election Result For Ondo Has Been Released By INEC / Man Sets Six People Ablaze For Smoking Indian Hemp / Ondo Has The Most Potent Cannabis, Says Drugs Officer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oduasolja: The Only ''resource'' Ondo Has In Abundance Is Indian Hemp by HighChief4(m): 12:18am On Feb 24, 2012
^^^Ofcourse they have the highest number of "Amala Professors". Products of free education grin grin grin
Re: Oduasolja: The Only ''resource'' Ondo Has In Abundance Is Indian Hemp by aljharem(m): 12:26am On Feb 24, 2012
pcicero:

@Pazienza
What stoopid threat are you referring to? How do you determine that by an asinine posts on an imbecilic thread?

don't argue with them, just leave them
Re: Oduasolja: The Only ''resource'' Ondo Has In Abundance Is Indian Hemp by Nchara: 12:27am On Feb 24, 2012
More on Ondo (from NL)

http://www.google.com.ng/cse?cx=partner-pub-6465801557104924%3A7cbyx7q7q4k&ie=UTF-8&q=Ondo+and+drug&sa=Search&siteurl=www.nairaland.com%2Fnigeria%2Ftopic-878367.32.html&ref=www.nairaland.com%2Fnigeria%2Ftopic-878367.0.html#gsc.tab=0&gsc.q=Ondo%20and%20drug&gsc.page=1
Re: Oduasolja: The Only ''resource'' Ondo Has In Abundance Is Indian Hemp by Nchara: 12:29am On Feb 24, 2012
And her sister, Ekiti

http://www.google.com.ng/cse?cx=partner-pub-6465801557104924%3A7cbyx7q7q4k&ie=UTF-8&q=Ekiti+and+drugs&sa=Search&siteurl=www.nairaland.com%2Fnigeria%2Ftopic-878367.32.html%23msg10261172&ref=www.nairaland.com%2Fnigeria%3Faction%3Dpost%3Btopic%3D878367.32%3Bnum_replies%3D32#gsc.tab=0&gsc.q=Ekiti%20and%20drugs&gsc.page=1
Re: Oduasolja: The Only ''resource'' Ondo Has In Abundance Is Indian Hemp by ektbear: 12:48am On Feb 24, 2012
Rudebwoy:

except when it makes them largest producer of lunatics grin

Who said that they smoke what they grow? The bulk is for distribution and export, not local consumption grin grin grin
Re: Oduasolja: The Only ''resource'' Ondo Has In Abundance Is Indian Hemp by Nchara: 1:12am On Feb 24, 2012
ekt_bear:

Who said that they smoke what they grow? The bulk is for distribution and export, not local consumption grin grin grin

You and I went over this before, dude. They smoke it and get sick from it. Click on those links I provided above.

This is for Ekiti but there are many for Ondo https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-700674.32.html

Now I know why there are many deadly thugs in those parts
Re: Oduasolja: The Only ''resource'' Ondo Has In Abundance Is Indian Hemp by Gbawe: 1:45am On Feb 24, 2012
Tragic what hatred will do to the mind. A totally senseless tread and a vivid example of how debased hatred can lead to outlandish falsification of facts. OP should be laughed off this forum for possessing the type of hatred that would, for example, lead a sane person to proclaim Mohammed Alli a "lousy" boxer.

The OP is a hopeless case but I would urge others to go and view the GDP of a State that has "no resources" in comparison to other Nigerian States. The results might shock the ethnic jingoist here. Also, folks should look at many contributions of Ondo , that is actually little known (such as highlighted below) , to see that this is an important Nigerian State no manner of hateful mischief can succeed in belittling.

I bet the ignorant OP did not know what is written below in his hateful eagerness to make decietful generalisation that deliberately propagates the worst about others. "Indian Hemp" indeed. They should submit this OP for scientific studies regarding how hatred can induce a crazed and psychotic denial of proven facts in some individuals.

http://www.tradeinvestnigeria.com/pls/cms/ti_regout.region?p_rid=378

Ondo State is one of the most significant timber producing states in Nigeria. Hardwood species such as iroko, mahogany, obeche, omo, afara and tick are found in the region. Timber has encouraged the establishment of saw-milling industries, which litter every nook and corner of the state.
Re: Oduasolja: The Only ''resource'' Ondo Has In Abundance Is Indian Hemp by Beaf: 2:24am On Feb 24, 2012
^
Gbawe, do you 'smokeses' the shiit too? grin grin grin
Re: Oduasolja: The Only ''resource'' Ondo Has In Abundance Is Indian Hemp by sheyguy: 2:32am On Feb 24, 2012
@Gbawe, don't mind the guy, i just read through the thread he referred ekt_bear to and the Original post of that thread actually said 3 out of 5 mental cases are linked to drugs (MJ) and not 80% of all their  youths as the hate inspired OP has claimed. If u study his arguments properly u will see he is shifting ground unconsiously like the confused thing he his. From Ondo state produce to Ondo state consumes to 80% of youths in Ondo state are on drugs.
Re: Oduasolja: The Only ''resource'' Ondo Has In Abundance Is Indian Hemp by tpia5: 2:36am On Feb 24, 2012
Nchara:

Now I know why there are many deadly thugs in those parts

are you sure you know because i dont think you do.
Re: Oduasolja: The Only ''resource'' Ondo Has In Abundance Is Indian Hemp by Nchara: 2:50am On Feb 24, 2012
sheyguy:

@Gbawe, don't mind the guy, i just read through the thread he referred ekt_bear to and the Original post of that thread actually said 3 out of 5 mental cases are linked to drugs (MJ) and not 80% of all their  youths as the hate inspired OP has claimed. If u study his arguments properly u will see he is shifting ground unconsiously like the confused thing he his. From Ondo state produce to Ondo state consumes to 80% of youths in Ondo state are on drugs.   

You be proper Ode. 3 out of 5 is 60%. If 60%, but not 80%, makes you happy, there you have it.
Re: Oduasolja: The Only ''resource'' Ondo Has In Abundance Is Indian Hemp by Nchara: 2:52am On Feb 24, 2012
Gbawe:

Tragic what hatred will do to the mind. A totally senseless tread and a vivid example of how debased hatred can lead to outlandish falsification of facts. OP should be laughed off this forum for possessing the type of hatred that would, for example, lead a sane person to proclaim Mohammed Alli a "lousy" boxer.

The OP is a hopeless case but I would urge others to go and view the GDP of a State that has "no resources" in comparison to other Nigerian States. The results might shock the ethnic jingoist here. Also, folks should look at many contributions of Ondo , that is actually little known (such as highlighted below) , to see that this is an important Nigerian State no manner of hateful mischief can succeed in belittling.

I bet the ignorant OP did not know what is written below in his hateful eagerness to make decietful generalisation that deliberately propagates the worst about others. "Indian Hemp" indeed. They should submit this OP for scientific studies regarding how hatred can induce a crazed and psychotic denial of proven facts in some individuals.

http://www.tradeinvestnigeria.com/pls/cms/ti_regout.region?p_rid=378

It is always better to ignore you hypocritical cyber urchin. I wonder what you say when the table turns in your favor. Two can play the game, you know. Timber ko, Pako ni
Re: Oduasolja: The Only ''resource'' Ondo Has In Abundance Is Indian Hemp by Justcash(m): 2:54am On Feb 24, 2012
Ondo state gat the highest rate of Indian hemp production and a huge number of academic intellectuals. If you put 1+1 together, you will see the reason why the government needs to legalize it. All O'them profs dey kpuff!!! Jah rasta fried rice!!!!!  grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Oduasolja: The Only ''resource'' Ondo Has In Abundance Is Indian Hemp by oduasolja: 3:05am On Feb 24, 2012
http://allafrica.com/stories/200812020502.html

coming from someone who comes from a region with the highest number of drug traffickers . highest number of nigerians in jail in south east asia.

Tuesday, December 2, 2008
Chairman of the National Drug Law Enforcement Agency (NDLEA), Mr Ahmadu Giade, yesterday lamented the rising profile of hard drugs related cases in the South-east, saying that the agency had begun an awareness campaign to address the problem.
Giade at a press briefing in Enugu to flag off the South -east Zonal awareness campaign on the prevention of illicit drug crop cultivation said that the South-east accounts for the highest number of drug traffickers in the whole country, adding that the crime is being perpetrated by a few misguided individuals in the society.
According to him, “The South-east from our records has the highest number of drug traffickers in the country. At the Murtala/Mohammed International Airport in Lagos from where the agency arrested 165 suspected drug traffickers between January and October 2008, 95 of them nbsp; are from the South-east, representing 57.6 percent of the total arrests.
“At the Nnamdi Azikiwe International Airport Abuja where 88 suspected drug traffickers were successfully intercepted within same corresponding period, 56 out of those arrested are also from the South East representing 63.6 percent.”
He disclosed that what was amazing was that available statistics also show that over 98 percent of drug suspects arrested by his agency at the airports were found to have ingested deadly drugs like cocaine and heroin.
“Unfortunately, they engaged in this suicidal and ignoble act for 'peanuts'. Sadly enough, they realised that their action not only endangers their precious lives but also brings the image of our country to disrepute, ” he said.
Giade disclosed that between January and October this year, a total of 1,138 suspects were arrested with a total of 2, 877.911 kilogrammes of various narcotic drugs, which according to him were mainly cannabis.
He disclosed that a total number of 115 suspects arrested were prosecuted and all were found guilty and convicted.
But he expressed concern that the situation is taking a dangerous trend since the cultivation of the drugs have started in the South East.
He said, “This area, which has gained notoriety in illicit drug trafficking, has also recorded so me cases of cannabis cultivation and abuse. For example, the Abia and Imo commands destroyed about four acres of cannabis farm while a total of 506 persons with drug abuse problems were successfully counseled and rehabilitated in the South East.”
According to NDLEA boss, the fear was that the situation could be worse if they do not give it priority attention it deserves.
Noting that the people of the South East were known all over the world for their ingenuity and hard work, he however cautioned that the hard earned reputation must not be soiled by the few lazy ones engaged in drug trade.
Re: Oduasolja: The Only ''resource'' Ondo Has In Abundance Is Indian Hemp by OgidiBoy(m): 3:06am On Feb 24, 2012
All this talk of "weed" is making me crave the stuff angry angry

*Anyone from ondo ? pls pass me on the left hand side* grin
Re: Oduasolja: The Only ''resource'' Ondo Has In Abundance Is Indian Hemp by Nobody: 3:13am On Feb 24, 2012
Im confused nw! I tot 9ja's major problem was corruption but tribalism and religious bigotory seems to be d nurm. May God help us all.
Re: Oduasolja: The Only ''resource'' Ondo Has In Abundance Is Indian Hemp by sheyguy: 3:41am On Feb 24, 2012
Oga Nchara pls relate oduasolja's post to ur lame threat or better still relate with oduasolja's post.
Ur wuru wuru refence say 3 out of 5 mental cases and not out of all ondo youths. Why not show us that of ur beloved home country.
Re: Oduasolja: The Only ''resource'' Ondo Has In Abundance Is Indian Hemp by ACM10: 7:29am On Feb 24, 2012
babsjnr:

Academically genius all ibo in nigerian can't stand half population of ondo.

Are u high on Ondo joint too?
Re: Oduasolja: The Only ''resource'' Ondo Has In Abundance Is Indian Hemp by onyeokwu: 7:59am On Feb 24, 2012
children of rascals
Re: Oduasolja: The Only ''resource'' Ondo Has In Abundance Is Indian Hemp by Gbawe: 8:28am On Feb 24, 2012
Nchara:

It is always better to ignore you hypocritical cyber urchin. I wonder what you say when the table turns in your favo[/b]r. Two can play the game, you know.[b] Timber ko, Pako ni

Sharrap !!! This is why fools like you are best ignored. You say the only resource Ondo has in abundance is Indian Hemp. I now show you, as one example, that Ondo is one of the major sources of timber in Nigeria. Rather than hold your hand up and admit defeat you carry on being a crass and shameless 'olodo' who has lost the plot. Do you need more examples of what Ondo has in "abundance" other than Indian Hemp ?

It seems hatred has totally eroded your sense of comprehension. If I say ignorantly that man is the only sex that exist on Earth and someone shows me a woman, is that not time for me to shut up and disappear graciously?
Re: Oduasolja: The Only ''resource'' Ondo Has In Abundance Is Indian Hemp by Okijajuju1(m): 11:07am On Feb 24, 2012
- Ejo fun mi rizla. . - ARGH!! Ori mi O fokasibe. .  Omo ondo state weed is the bomb. . . This is high grade o!!  ejo Bimbo, kia kia funmi alomo to wash it down. , - ARGH!! Wa shere. . . gbogbo highness ni. .   ondo state, center of highness . . . Emi fela marley - I don kpolongo men . . . Ma oju Uche. .
Re: Oduasolja: The Only ''resource'' Ondo Has In Abundance Is Indian Hemp by chosen04(f): 4:30pm On Feb 24, 2012
Okija_juju:

- Ejo fun mi rizla. . - ARGH!! Ori mi O fokasibe. .  Omo ondo state weed is the bomb. . . This is high grade o!!  ejo Bimbo, kia kia funmi alomo to wash it down. , - ARGH!! Wa shere. . . gbogbo highness ni. .   ondo state, center of highness . . . Emi fela marley - I don kpolongo men . . . Ma oju Uche. .  
Re: Oduasolja: The Only ''resource'' Ondo Has In Abundance Is Indian Hemp by Ufeolorun(m): 9:22pm On Feb 24, 2012
oduasolja:

coming from someone who comes from a region with the highest number of drug traffickers . highest number of nigerians in jail in south east asia.

Tuesday, December 2, 2008
Chairman of the National Drug Law Enforcement Agency (NDLEA),  Mr Ahmadu Giade,   yesterday lamented the rising  profile of hard drugs related   cases in the South-east,  saying that   the agency  had begun an awareness campaign  to address the problem.
Giade  at a press briefing in Enugu  to flag off  the South -east Zonal awareness campaign on the prevention of illicit drug crop  cultivation said that  the  South-east  accounts  for the  highest  number of drug traffickers in the whole country, adding  that  the crime is being perpetrated by a  few  misguided individuals in the society.
According to him,  “The South-east  from our records has the highest number  of drug traffickers in the country. At  the Murtala/Mohammed International Airport in  Lagos from where  the agency arrested 165 suspected drug traffickers between January and October 2008, 95 of them nbsp; are from the South-east, representing 57.6 percent of the total arrests.
“At  the Nnamdi Azikiwe International Airport  Abuja where    88 suspected drug traffickers were successfully intercepted within  same corresponding period, 56 out of those arrested are also from the South East representing 63.6 percent.”
He disclosed that what was amazing was that available statistics also show that over 98 percent of drug suspects arrested by  his agency  at the airports were found to have ingested deadly drugs like cocaine and heroin.
“Unfortunately, they engaged in this suicidal and ignoble act for 'peanuts'. Sadly enough, they realised that their action not only endangers their precious lives but also brings the image of our country to disrepute, ” he said.
Giade disclosed that between January and October this year, a total of 1,138 suspects were arrested  with  a total of 2, 877.911 kilogrammes of various narcotic drugs, which according to him were  mainly cannabis.
He disclosed that  a total number of 115 suspects  arrested were prosecuted and all were found guilty and convicted.
But  he  expressed concern  that  the situation  is  taking a dangerous trend since  the cultivation of the drugs have started in the South East.
He said,  “This area, which has gained notoriety in illicit drug trafficking, has also recorded so me cases of cannabis cultivation and abuse. For example, the Abia and Imo commands destroyed about four acres of cannabis farm while a total of 506 persons with drug abuse problems were successfully counseled and rehabilitated in the South East.”
According to NDLEA boss, the fear was that the situation could be worse if they do not give it priority attention it deserves.
Noting that the people of the South East  were known all over the  world for their  ingenuity and hard work,  he  however cautioned that the hard earned reputation must not be soiled by  the few lazy ones  engaged in drug trade.

You started here;https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-877453.0.html
You should be ashamed of yourself for unnecessarily dragging one of the states which virtually made the western region a successful and rich one in the mud,you r a shame for allowing  people whose home and surrounding can never be compared to what Ondo has to offer to  chat nonsense about the state.The internet has provided a platform for some of these guys to anonymously vent their frustrations on their supposed enemy,the victim-hood/us v.them mindset is real  and they are ready to go to any level of dirt even without a push from childish poster like you.
Omo osan!
Re: Oduasolja: The Only ''resource'' Ondo Has In Abundance Is Indian Hemp by tpia5: 9:25pm On Feb 24, 2012
^what are you blabbing about?
Re: Oduasolja: The Only ''resource'' Ondo Has In Abundance Is Indian Hemp by okooyinbo(m): 10:31pm On Feb 24, 2012
@TPIA

He is blabbing about him bringing my beloved state to the same level as the ibo states. What this children are doing is really abhorable.

Meanwhile, most of those people that were caught cultivating igbó in Ondo State have been either Ígbòs or Ghanians.
Re: Oduasolja: The Only ''resource'' Ondo Has In Abundance Is Indian Hemp by tpia5: 10:37pm On Feb 24, 2012
^^ they're abusing themselves, so nothing spoil.

joke's on them.

they're the ones spoiling their kinsmen's market.
Re: Oduasolja: The Only ''resource'' Ondo Has In Abundance Is Indian Hemp by HighChief4(m): 11:06pm On Feb 24, 2012
^^^Tpiah, what happened. You have improved
Re: Oduasolja: The Only ''resource'' Ondo Has In Abundance Is Indian Hemp by tpia5: 12:58am On Feb 25, 2012
^^you dont seem to notice i'm not responding to your posts?

or are you lonely and feel you need attention desperately.
Re: Oduasolja: The Only ''resource'' Ondo Has In Abundance Is Indian Hemp by dayokanu(m): 2:12am On Feb 25, 2012
I thought Indian hemp is called Igbo or is it Ibo?
Re: Oduasolja: The Only ''resource'' Ondo Has In Abundance Is Indian Hemp by Nobody: 2:31am On Feb 25, 2012
is nchara not the hydrophonics noisemaker?

small wonder he is harping on cannabis
Re: Oduasolja: The Only ''resource'' Ondo Has In Abundance Is Indian Hemp by HighChief4(m): 3:33am On Feb 25, 2012
tpia@:

^^you dont seem to notice i'm not responding to your posts?

or are you lonely and feel you need attention desperately.

Am just concerned about you. But you sound happier these days. So tell me, who is hittin it?
Re: Oduasolja: The Only ''resource'' Ondo Has In Abundance Is Indian Hemp by Jakumo(m): 6:43am On Feb 25, 2012
Ondo State's capital should form a "sister city" relationship with one of the northern Californian towns of the fabled "Emerald Triangle", located in the forested foothills of Mendocino, Trinity and Humbolt counties, where the majestic redwood trees grow tall, and where some of the most potent weed in the western world is grown.    Making sister cities of Akure in Ondo State Nigeria, with Eureka in Humboldt County California has a nice ring to it.   

Akure and Eureka Will Take You Higher !

With such a relationship formalized, Ondo weed farmers could be granted tourist and student visas to visit northern California for seminars on the cultivation of their product, and for the collection of new strains to grow for Nigeria's advancement, or regression, depending on the potency of what they introduce when they get home.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Akure

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eureka,_California

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emerald_Triangle

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Hon. Nicholas Ukachukwu N8 Billion Contract Got Him In Trouble / Why Do Nigerians Hate America? / Is Fashola A Governor Or A Joker?..( Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.