Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,863 members, 7,956,257 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 08:43 AM

Share Your Union Bank Aptitude Test Scores - Jobs/Vacancies (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Share Your Union Bank Aptitude Test Scores (83071 Views)

Sterling Bank Aptitude Test Records Mass Failure / Stanbic IBTC Bank Aptitude Test. / First Bank Aptitude Test. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (33) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Share Your Union Bank Aptitude Test Scores by Ballotelle(m): 9:59pm On Oct 04, 2012
Wat may make one nt to av receivd caus i knw of my health status
Re: Share Your Union Bank Aptitude Test Scores by dayounce: 10:40pm On Oct 04, 2012
Ballotelle: Wat may make one nt to av receivd caus i knw of my health status
Please did u receive the offer letter from union? If not do u have any idea why it wasn't sent?
Re: Share Your Union Bank Aptitude Test Scores by kwesiboadu: 12:31am On Oct 05, 2012
well we shall be expecting it
Re: Share Your Union Bank Aptitude Test Scores by Ballotelle(m): 3:05am On Oct 05, 2012
I didnt and kant say y.any other person in d same situation? expectin
Re: Share Your Union Bank Aptitude Test Scores by 234GT(m): 9:12am On Oct 05, 2012
@Balotelli and others who have not seen their offer letters, I am also in the same boat as you guys. I read on a similar site that 200 people were called for medicals and the training school can only hold 120 people at a time, so 80 people have been drafted for training with the third batch. This is an info from two different people in training now. I read this on a similar job site.

1 Like

Re: Share Your Union Bank Aptitude Test Scores by berniceu: 10:37pm On Oct 06, 2012
Pls who has an idea of what the pay is like during training and for how long is d training.
Re: Share Your Union Bank Aptitude Test Scores by uynada(f): 6:29pm On Oct 07, 2012
Training is 6wks and 150k is d pay

1 Like

Re: Share Your Union Bank Aptitude Test Scores by damilarelr(m): 7:38pm On Oct 07, 2012
uynada: Yeah I also got ma offer now. Thank God
Please where did you do your medical test cos I did mine at Divine Medical Centre Ikoyi Lagos and I'm yet to receive my offer letter? Btw, was it sent through email or post-office or home-delivered?
Re: Share Your Union Bank Aptitude Test Scores by 234GT(m): 9:38pm On Oct 07, 2012
damilarelr:
Please where did you do your medical test cos I did mine at Divine Medical Centre Ikoyi Lagos and I'm yet to receive my offer letter? Btw, was it sent through email or post-office or home-delivered?
I did mine at divine also, and I have not gotten the offer letter. If you dont have your offer letter by now, I am sorry its third batch thingy. But at least, you know you have the job in the bag.
Re: Share Your Union Bank Aptitude Test Scores by wole001: 11:25pm On Oct 07, 2012
Dats cool!!! Am still hopin to b call 4 medicals!!!! My faith is strong!!!
Re: Share Your Union Bank Aptitude Test Scores by damilarelr(m): 8:09am On Oct 08, 2012
234GT: I did mine at divine also, and I have not gotten the offer letter. If you dont have your offer letter by now, I am sorry its third batch thingy. But at least, you know you have the job in the bag.
Okay, but I want to know whether those who got their offer letters did their medical test at Divine too and the means through which they got their own letters.
Re: Share Your Union Bank Aptitude Test Scores by damilarelr(m): 9:37am On Oct 08, 2012
234GT: I did mine at divine also, and I have not gotten the offer letter. If you dont have your offer letter by now, I am sorry its third batch thingy. But at least, you know you have the job in the bag.
A lady called me on phone for the medicals but I forgot to even save the number. Please if you (or any other person on this thread) still have the phone number, kindly send it to me on damilarelr@gmail.com. I prefer to contact the employer directly. Thanks.
Re: Share Your Union Bank Aptitude Test Scores by 234GT(m): 10:33am On Oct 08, 2012
damilarelr:
A lady called me on phone for the medicals but I forgot to even save the number. Please if you (or any other person on this thread) still have the phone number, kindly send it to me on damilarelr@gmail.com. I prefer to contact the employer directly. Thanks.
I have sent the number to your email address.
Re: Share Your Union Bank Aptitude Test Scores by damilarelr(m): 11:02am On Oct 08, 2012
234GT: I have sent the number to your email address.
I received your mail. The lady's number is not going through. I'll keep on trying it sha. Thanks
Re: Share Your Union Bank Aptitude Test Scores by 234GT(m): 11:36am On Oct 08, 2012
damilarelr:
I received your mail. The lady's number is not going through. I'll keep on trying it sha. Thanks
Ok. We will surely get there.
Re: Share Your Union Bank Aptitude Test Scores by damilarelr(m): 12:00pm On Oct 08, 2012
234GT: Ok. We will surely get there.
According to the few people I've talked to, it seems no one has been called from Divine. Could this be true?
Re: Share Your Union Bank Aptitude Test Scores by 234GT(m): 3:30pm On Oct 08, 2012
damilarelr:
According to the few people I've talked to, it seems no one has been called from Divine. Could this be true?
It may or may not be true, but those who said they have not received their letters on a similar site also did medicals at divine. I am sure we have not been dropped. We can only wait for them to send the letters. That will surely take some time though, because the second batch will start training next week, and the training lasts for 6 weeks.
Re: Share Your Union Bank Aptitude Test Scores by damilarelr(m): 7:49pm On Oct 08, 2012
234GT: It may or may not be true, but those who said they have not received their letters on a similar site also did medicals at divine. I am sure we have not been dropped. We can only wait for them to send the letters. That will surely take some time though, because the second batch will start training next week, and the training lasts for 6 weeks.
Six weeks time from now is Nov 26. That means the appointment letters for the third batch will be dispatched by Nov 15 (11 days to start of training). It is well. God has not forgotten us.
Re: Share Your Union Bank Aptitude Test Scores by Ballotelle(m): 8:21pm On Oct 08, 2012
I did mine also at divine.i even sent a mail wen i didnt receiv my leter i was told its in batches
Re: Share Your Union Bank Aptitude Test Scores by 234GT(m): 9:04pm On Oct 08, 2012
@balotelli. Its well. At least, we are sure of our fate now.
Re: Share Your Union Bank Aptitude Test Scores by uynada(f): 11:47am On Oct 09, 2012
I did mine at Hanoba ikoyi, from all I ve gathered those people who did theirs else where re yet to be called, don't give up because you are going to b called for your offer letters. My offer letter was sent to ma mail box and also got a text msg too so you all have nothing to worry about. I understand wat it means to wait for a msg dt will change ur life for good I was once in that shoes too. Don't listen to anybody that says people were dropped after medicals cos it is not true.
Re: Share Your Union Bank Aptitude Test Scores by 234GT(m): 12:04pm On Oct 09, 2012
Thanks uynada. We will join you there soon.
Re: Share Your Union Bank Aptitude Test Scores by damilarelr(m): 2:12pm On Oct 09, 2012
234GT: Thanks uynada. We will join you there soon.
finally. It is well.
Re: Share Your Union Bank Aptitude Test Scores by uynada(f): 8:11am On Oct 13, 2012
Anyone in stallion plaza at d moment
Re: Share Your Union Bank Aptitude Test Scores by oysohot: 9:50am On Oct 13, 2012
uynada: Anyone in stallion plaza at d moment
Yes ooooooo! Lol
Re: Share Your Union Bank Aptitude Test Scores by kolaids: 8:50pm On Oct 13, 2012
Congratulations again to the peeps going through documentation I fall in the category of those that had their medical's at divine medical center and this thread has been of great help but I have some question regarding the 1st batch that just finished at the training school( presuming they have finished from The information on the thread). 1st: Were they all posted to lagos ?and 2nd: what units were they posted to? if anyone could to clarify this it would be of great help . Thanks
Re: Share Your Union Bank Aptitude Test Scores by kolaids: 9:23pm On Oct 13, 2012
Congratulations again to the peeps going through documentation I fall in the category of those that had their medical's at divine medical center and this thread has been of great help but I have some questions regarding the 1st batch that just finished at the training school( presuming they have finished from The information on the thread). 1st: Were they all posted to lagos ?and 2nd: what units were they posted to? if anyone could to clarify this it would be of great help . Thanks
Re: Share Your Union Bank Aptitude Test Scores by oysohot: 9:34am On Oct 14, 2012
Hello everyone.pls wana ask those dat are tru with training if married ladies were posted to where their husband are? And hope no one was posted to the north.cheers all
Re: Share Your Union Bank Aptitude Test Scores by juleze(f): 9:43pm On Oct 14, 2012
kolaids: Congratulations again to the peeps going through documentation I fall in the category of those that had their medical's at divine medical center and this thread has been of great help but I have some questions regarding the 1st batch that just finished at the training school( presuming they have finished from The information on the thread). 1st: Were they all posted to lagos ?and 2nd: what units were they posted to? if anyone could to clarify this it would be of great help . Thanks

Go one is through try.
Re: Share Your Union Bank Aptitude Test Scores by juleze(f): 9:45pm On Oct 14, 2012
I meant no one is through yet
Re: Share Your Union Bank Aptitude Test Scores by kolaids: 10:02pm On Oct 14, 2012
Ok thanks
Re: Share Your Union Bank Aptitude Test Scores by Ballotelle(m): 6:06am On Oct 16, 2012
D 1st batch shud av finishd by nw bt it seems dy avnt any body wit d reason y dy avnt also av d 2nd batch started

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (33) (Reply)

How To Join The SSS, Customs / NBC Management Trainee 2017 DragnetNG / WAEC: Invitation For Aptitude Test Roll In

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.