Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,788 members, 7,820,758 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:01 PM

Treasury Bills In Nigeria - Investment (1105) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Treasury Bills In Nigeria (4447289 Views)

Fixed Deposits Or Treasury Bills, Which Is Better? / Fixed Deposit And Treasury Bill Investments From Abroad / I Need Information On Treasury Bills In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1102) (1103) (1104) (1105) (1106) (1107) (1108) ... (2229) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by Akin3891: 12:13pm On Mar 16, 2020
HillLuxury:
BUY BACK OFFER:           
The buy- back option is reserved for clients who just want to do a short term investment and make profit for themselves as most monetary and financial instruments like treasury bills and fixed deposit interest are very low at the moment.

The buy-back also offer client who are skeptical about our project completion and may not want to be in our investment for the long term. It is also an exit window for any client that wishes to exit for reasons of their choice.

Grenadines Homes is offering to guarantee and buy-back your property within any of our investment options at a premium. Our premium offer depends on the investment you are willing to buy with us for period of 1 year and a rollover option for  2 years.

BUY BACK INTEREST:           

N100M and above attracts 21% premium in 12 Months

N50 - N100M  attracts 18% premium in 12 Months.

N21m - N49M   attracts 16%   premium in 12 Months

N16m - N20M   attracts  14% premium in 12 Months.

N10m  -N15M attracts 12% premium in 12 Months.

After the first year, on role over basis, buy-back interest drops to a premium of 15% flat.

Geraldine ko, pascaly ni. Go and advertise these to your village people. Radarada

12 Likes

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by incogni2o: 12:37pm On Mar 16, 2020
Hustle2flex:
The bottom line is that no investment is safe now until this coronavirus issue is sorted out.Better leave ur money in ur account for now.

I thought this is the best time to invest one's money (i.e when stock vaalues are low) in the hope that when the corova virus thingy is over, the investment value would grow with.

Please I need urgent advice aas I am thinking this is one of the best times to invest in stock markets.

I ama aa newbie, so pardon me.

3 Likes

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by Hustle2flex(m): 12:59pm On Mar 16, 2020
It goes both ways.some people find good value during this period because of desperation of some people to sell their assets due to unpredictable direction market may take.You do ur findings and decide what you want to do.its ur money.
incogni2o:

I thought this is the best time to invest one's money (i.e when stock vaalues are low) in the hope that when the corova virus thingy is over, the investment value would grow with.

Please I need urgent advice aas I am thinking this is one of the best times to invest in stock markets.

I ama aa newbie, so pardon me.

2 Likes

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by Pascopele: 1:05pm On Mar 16, 2020
GTFO
HillLuxury:
BUY BACK OFFER:           
The buy- back option is reserved for clients who just want to do a short term investment and make profit for themselves as most monetary and financial instruments like treasury bills and fixed deposit interest are very low at the moment.

The buy-back also offer client who are skeptical about our project completion and may not want to be in our investment for the long term. It is also an exit window for any client that wishes to exit for reasons of their choice.

Grenadines Homes is offering to guarantee and buy-back your property within any of our investment options at a premium. Our premium offer depends on the investment you are willing to buy with us for period of 1 year and a rollover option for  2 years.

BUY BACK INTEREST:           

N100M and above attracts 21% premium in 12 Months

N50 - N100M  attracts 18% premium in 12 Months.

N21m - N49M   attracts 16%   premium in 12 Months

N16m - N20M   attracts  14% premium in 12 Months.

N10m  -N15M attracts 12% premium in 12 Months.

After the first year, on role over basis, buy-back interest drops to a premium of 15% flat.

5 Likes

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by Leezah(f): 2:27pm On Mar 16, 2020
1. The whole world is shaken to her roots. Trump cancelled all flights from Europe into the US. Airlines are practically doing bonanzas now. Businesses are begging their staffs to work from home. Stocks & oil prices are crashing! All of these have been prophesied in the bible.

2. They are signposts to the days we are living in. Like Dr Irvin Baxter once said, "Bible prophecies never fail. They will always come to pass". Students of the bible are not surprised at what is happening.

3. If Coronavirus can ground the world like this, what do you think will happen after the Rapture?

Coronovirus is even a child's play compared to what will happen on earth after the rapture. It will be brutal.

4. This is why Pastors that are preaching prosperity alone are just destroying their congregation. Teach them about eternity. Teach them about purpose and eternal rewards.

5. Teach them about discipleship. Teach them about spiritual maturity. Why should you build your hope on money, fame and power? They never last. They are transient and ephemeral. Put your trust in Jesus while there is time. You don't have control over time.

6. Tomorrow may be too late. There is nothing shameful about following Jesus. He makes all the difference. We have entered the last hours of the last days. Only a life built on a thriving relationship with God, his purposes and love for humanity will count after-all.

Shalom.

9 Likes

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by Nobody: 2:37pm On Mar 16, 2020
Please I beg somebody here to please borrow me 30k. I really need the money very urgently. This is planting season I need to clear my lands and plant before the time passes . Before my money comes , the season would have been over. Please I can provide my bvn so if I don't pay you can report me to the bank to block my account. I just really need the money like now. I know there are people here who will have money in their account for months and they won't touch it or use it for anything please somebody needs it. All those Loan apps have failed to help me. Somebody help this young Nigerian man full of dreams.

3 Likes

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by TotoNaRubber: 2:39pm On Mar 16, 2020
Pls do you know the rate they sell dollar today?

Leezah:
1. The whole world is shaken to her roots. Trump cancelled all flights from Europe into the US. Airlines are practically doing bonanzas now. Businesses are begging their staffs to work from home. Stocks & oil prices are crashing! All of these have been prophesied in the bible.

2. They are signposts to the days we are living in. Like Dr Irvin Baxter once said, "Bible prophecies never fail. They will always come to pass". Students of the bible are not surprised at what is happening.

3. If Coronavirus can ground the world like this, what do you think will happen after the Rapture?

Coronovirus is even a child's play compared to what will happen on earth after the rapture. It will be brutal.

4. This is why Pastors that are preaching prosperity alone are just destroying their congregation. Teach them about eternity. Teach them about purpose and eternal rewards.

5. Teach them about discipleship. Teach them about spiritual maturity. Why should you build your hope on money, fame and power? They never last. They are transient and ephemeral. Put your trust in Jesus while there is time. You don't have control over time.

6. Tomorrow may be too late. There is nothing shameful about following Jesus. He makes all the difference. We have entered the last hours of the last days. Only a life built on a thriving relationship with God, his purposes and love for humanity will count after-all.

Shalom.
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by Leezah(f): 2:58pm On Mar 16, 2020
check abokifx
TotoNaRubber:
Pls do you know the rate they sell dollar today?

NGN/GBP = 448.4305NGN/EUR = 408.1633 ▼NGN/AUD = 224.2152 ▲NGN/CAD = 262.4672 ▲NGN/USD = 366.3004 ▼NGN/NZD = 221.2389NGN/TRY = 57.1755 ▲
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by Leezah(f): 2:58pm On Mar 16, 2020
CBN announces 6 initial policy responses to combat Covid-19 scourge on economy:
1. extension of moratorium on loans,
2. interest rate reduction,
3. creation of N50bn fund,
4. credit support for healthcare sector,
5. regulatory forbearance and strengthening of Loan to Deposit Rate policy
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by Leezah(f): 3:14pm On Mar 16, 2020
Ask your pastor in the church or friends you hang out with, family ,members etc. C;mon na!
ChieduJoshua081:
Please I beg somebody here to please borrow me 30k. I really need the money very urgently. This is planting season I need to clear my lands and plant before the time passes . Before my money comes , the season would have been over. Please I can provide my bvn so if I don't pay you can report me to the bank to block my account. I just really need the money like now. I know there are people here who will have money in their account for months and they won't touch it or use it for anything please somebody needs it. All those Loan apps have failed to help me. Somebody help this young Nigerian man full of dreams.

8 Likes

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by Pharmtj: 3:17pm On Mar 16, 2020
Akin3891:

Geraldine ko, pascaly ni. Go and advertise these to your village people. Radarada
haha
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by Nobody: 3:49pm On Mar 16, 2020
Leezah:
Ask your pastor in the church or friends you hang out with, family ,members etc. C;mon na!
My pastor didn't give me. I work in a bank in Edo state, I have asked almost all the staffs there. My Head of operation, the tellers there all of them said they Dont have .It's like money is now coronavirus nobody dy gree say e get am. I Don waka for everywhere I can think of. Even my landlord that i just finished paying him rent, I almost wanted to go and ask him to borrow me the money. Please if you can help, just help.

3 Likes

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by PhilJames: 3:56pm On Mar 16, 2020
ChieduJoshua081:

Go and borrow money from Bank of Agriculture or Micro finance bank

8 Likes

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by Leezah(f): 3:57pm On Mar 16, 2020
Take a loan from your bank.
ChieduJoshua081:

My pastor didn't give me. I work in a bank in Edo state, I have asked almost all the staffs there. My Head of operation, the tellers there all of them said they Dont have .It's like money is now coronavirus nobody dy gree say e get am. I Don waka for everywhere I can think of. Even my landlord that i just finished paying him rent, I almost wanted to go and ask him to borrow me the money. Please if you can help, just help.

6 Likes

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by Leezah(f): 4:07pm On Mar 16, 2020
"The Coming Oil Shock" should drive most conversations in Nigeria.

It will happen sometime between now and 2030 - and unlike previous oil shocks, it will be permanent.

It will impact everything from politics, to economics, to internal security to our "traditional institutions"
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by TotoNaRubber: 4:44pm On Mar 16, 2020
Unfortunately abokifx doesnt tally with the street.
The street Aboki price is what i would like to know.

Thanks

Leezah:
check abokifx
NGN/GBP = 448.4305NGN/EUR = 408.1633 ▼NGN/AUD = 224.2152 ▲NGN/CAD = 262.4672 ▲NGN/USD = 366.3004 ▼NGN/NZD = 221.2389NGN/TRY = 57.1755 ▲

1 Like

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by Nobody: 4:44pm On Mar 16, 2020
Leezah:
Take a loan from your bank.
And you think I've not done that? You think I'll be online asking if my bank had given me the Money?

1 Like

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by Nobody: 4:47pm On Mar 16, 2020
PhilJames:

Go and borrow money from Bank of Agriculture or Micro finance bank
Usually takes time and I can't provide all those papers and documents. I have tried it before. All I need is just for somebody to understand and be kind enough to help me here on this platform.
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by TotoNaRubber: 4:49pm On Mar 16, 2020

Register on instagram tag the following persons with your issues ; iamemoney, obicubana, jowizaza, prettymikeoflagos, davido, otedola before 48 hours you should get alert.

Do not tag speeddarlington, charlesokocha, the reason being the earlier will keep responding "speedometer akpi nwamama big booty banger" and the later will keep responding "align whenalign".

Good luck

ChieduJoshua081:

5 Likes

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by Nobody: 4:54pm On Mar 16, 2020
TotoNaRubber:

Register on instagram tag the following persons with your issues ; iamemoney, obicubana, jowizaza, prettymikeoflagos, davido, otedola before 48 hours you should get alert.

Do not tag speeddarlington, charlesokocha, the reason being the earlier will keep responding "speedometer akpi nwamama big booty banger" and the later will keep responding "align whenalign".

Good luck

See name ......... Na wa o wetin oshiomhole no go see for court ?

3 Likes

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by afroxyz: 5:07pm On Mar 16, 2020
Leezah:

Shalom.

Please give me a fucking break!!!!

9 Likes

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by IamR: 6:19pm On Mar 16, 2020
ChieduJoshua081:

lol
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by Bhorbymills1990: 7:54pm On Mar 16, 2020
Have you ever heard of the word "dropshipping".

Dropshipping in Nigeria is a lot more cost effective than wholesale. Wholesale in Nigeria is costly as you need to bulk order products without knowing if you will sell all the stock you have received. With dropshipping you don’t need to place an order with your supplier until a customer has placed an order with you.
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by OgogoroFreak(m): 9:46pm On Mar 16, 2020
ChieduJoshua081:

Good to know that you have a job. Just relax and watch the calendar. By month end, salary go drop. Then, you can go plant all the beans and pawpaw you want to plant cool

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by Nobody: 9:50pm On Mar 16, 2020
OgogoroFreak:
Good to know that you have a job. Just relax and watch the calendar. By month end, salary go drop. Then, you can go plant all the beans and pawpaw you want to plant cool
Honestly I dy shame for Una. So none of you can just say "send your account number let me see what I can do for you? "
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by OgogoroFreak(m): 9:51pm On Mar 16, 2020
ChieduJoshua081:

Honestly I dy shame for Una. So none of you can just say "send your account number let me see what I can do for you? "
Oya, send your account number let me see what I can do for you. sad

^^^ One of the easiest thing I have typed in a long time.

21 Likes

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by Nobody: 9:52pm On Mar 16, 2020
IamR:

lol
Be laughing there o.
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by Nobody: 9:54pm On Mar 16, 2020
OgogoroFreak:
Oya, send your account number let me see what I can do for you. sad

Chiedu Joshua
Fidelity bank.

Crosses leg and waits
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by Kemade2007(f): 9:58pm On Mar 16, 2020
[quote author=wazobia68 post=87415880][/quote]

Thanks
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by OgogoroFreak(m): 10:43pm On Mar 16, 2020
ChieduJoshua081:

Chiedu Joshua
Fidelity bank.

Crosses leg and waits
30M or 300k?

1 Like

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by kristien4(m): 10:53pm On Mar 16, 2020
ChieduJoshua081:

Entitlement mentality.. Here be like Lapo or beggars club??. Abeg shift go one side.

18 Likes

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by MrMcJay(m): 11:04pm On Mar 16, 2020
ChieduJoshua081:

In a bid to discover vaccines for Coronavirus, scientists in the UK are looking for people to infect with Coronavirus and cure them. The pay is 5,000 Pounds minimum.

If you take the offer, you won't have to beg for 30k again.

15 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1102) (1103) (1104) (1105) (1106) (1107) (1108) ... (2229) (Reply)

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: Omotolani513(f) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.