Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,684 members, 7,816,791 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:15 PM

Treasury Bills In Nigeria - Investment (1191) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Treasury Bills In Nigeria (4438954 Views)

Fixed Deposits Or Treasury Bills, Which Is Better? / Fixed Deposit And Treasury Bill Investments From Abroad / I Need Information On Treasury Bills In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1188) (1189) (1190) (1191) (1192) (1193) (1194) ... (2229) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by Phraences: 1:19pm On May 12, 2020
OgogoroFreak:
But it's the reverse. Most women I know are better savers than men but mostly the wrong investment and they are very secretive about it. Alot of women lost heavily to MMM and other Ponzi scheme.

A lady I was financing through the university, sending her 50k monthly, lost 4M to MMM

Lol. She should have kept quiet. Because when you tell people you lost millions in an investment, they will start thinking "sho! so this babe get money for akant wey reach like this!".

1 Like

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by Godbpraised: 1:54pm On May 12, 2020
Guys make una no vex, i wan digress a bit , would air travel return any time this year. i mean like flight from north america or europe to nigeria ?

1 Like

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by Pascopele: 2:10pm On May 12, 2020
ahiboilandgas:
na joint ventures or public liability company...dem dey call am
See men that are well vast in the affairs of things.
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by PresidentBuhari: 2:17pm On May 12, 2020
Air travel just started off operations is some parts of Europe, there are likely two things that will happen. A sudden hike in prices of air travel or losses by airlines to maintain social flight distance on board aircraft for the next few months.

When do you plan to come to Nigeria?

Godbpraised:
Guys make una no vex, i wan digress a bit , would air travel return any time this year. i mean like flight from north america or europe to nigeria ?

3 Likes

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by Trone: 2:23pm On May 12, 2020
Orisirisi is seriously going on here.
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by Nobody: 2:27pm On May 12, 2020
Godbpraised:
Yes I guess! Because Lufthansa offered me a rebooking till September of my cancelled trip in April due to COVID-19 instead of my full refund.
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by ndidigood(f): 2:27pm On May 12, 2020
Don't take life too seriously..

6 Likes

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by Godbpraised: 2:27pm On May 12, 2020
hmmm November or early december this year. undecided
PresidentBuhari:
Air travel just started off operations is some parts of Europe, there are likely two things that will happen. A sudden hike in prices of air travel or losses by airlines to maintain social flight distance on board aircraft for the next few months.

When do you plan to come to Nigeria?

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by IamR: 2:28pm On May 12, 2020
Godbpraised:
https://nairametrics.com/2020/05/06/fg-extends-suspension-of-flight-operations-by-another-4-weeks/
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by Godbpraised: 2:28pm On May 12, 2020
Was schedulded to travel in April too , Kovik one nine stop me.
Sholapey:
Yes I guess! Because Lufthansa offered me a rebooking till September of my cancelled trip in April due to COVID-19.

1 Like

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by Emmaesty(f): 2:33pm On May 12, 2020
Akin3891:

Hmmm, shot shooted. Lol.. na joke I dey

3 Likes

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by PresidentBuhari: 2:53pm On May 12, 2020
I think it will be safe to travel in late Nov/December time without any Covid 19 restriction, I have relatives due to fly into Nigeria this month but we just got an update yesterday stating that anyone that travels outside the zone now will be quarantined for 14 days upon return, oyibo mean business.

Also, this is the most boring time to travel to Nigeria, December will be lit, people are trying to get back to work now to hustle more in lost income and enjoy at the end of the year.

Godbpraised:
hmmm November or early december this year. undecided
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by Godbpraised: 3:31pm On May 12, 2020
Kool November ending sounds like it thanks president buharia ur name though lol.
PresidentBuhari:
I think it will be safe to travel in late Nov/December time without any Covid 19 restriction, I have relatives due to fly into Nigeria this month but we just got an update yesterday stating that anyone that travels outside the zone now will be quarantined for 14 days upon return, oyibo mean business.

Also, this is the most boring time to travel to Nigeria, December will be lit, people are trying to get back to work now to hustle more in lost income and enjoy at the end of the year.

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by speak2lift: 3:45pm On May 12, 2020
I got his confirmation...sorry I had been distracted at work of late. This Work from Home thingy is a big scam. You find yourself working longer hours.

Ok - so he confirms that minimum holding period is 90 days.

creategist:

I would sincerely appreciate this. Thank you in advance.

1 Like

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by OgogoroFreak(m): 3:51pm On May 12, 2020
Mifim:

Don't you think this has a lot to do with society constantly telling women that good wives have to always pray for their husbands and their families while putting no such pressure on men.

You've said it yourself countless times that people are a product of how they raised amongst other things. And the reality is that most Nigerian girls today are taught these values from a young age. They're taught these things implicitly and explicitly and the ones who mange to break free from these shackles are refered to as 'not normal' or 'not average' by a lot of men here. My point is that it's not fair to place such generalizations on women when they're constantly getting the short end of the stick. We can't conclusively tell if women are actually like that or they're made by society to be like that- I'll vote for the later though.
I don't think it has anything to do with the society. Women are emotional being.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by speak2lift: 3:51pm On May 12, 2020
My Balance on the investnow.ng dashboard seems to change every day or 2 similar to the way Axa Mansard MMF works - I believe this means the interest is applied after CoB(Close of Business). Just thought to mention it.

talk2tonie:

For the United capital bond fund, Is dividend paid quarterly or every 6 months?
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by emmanuelewumi(m): 4:17pm On May 12, 2020
OgogoroFreak:
I don't think it has anything to do with the society. Women are emotional being.

Which is not a bad thing

2 Likes

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by Alaska90(m): 4:30pm On May 12, 2020
emmanuelewumi:

Which is not a bad thing

Hello Mr emmanuelewumi,

Please can you give me your top 10 stocks to invest in?

I want to restart trading in stock again

And I am just seeking more info b4 starting

Thanks

2 Likes

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by kintus(m): 4:44pm On May 12, 2020
Good afternoon.

Trust we are keeping safe. My office has a little something for individuals during this lockdown, which I will like to share, if your offices or if you can help with a fixed deposit of 200m or more for a minimum of 90days. You get 1% from the bank, it is called finder's fee paid into your account. Please holla if interested in making money during this lockdown.

A fixed deposit of N200m @12% for 90 days generates N5,326,027.40 as interest.

Above is legit. A microfinance bank, though not the regular type because its a big company with different portfolios.

Personally, I have been fixing with them and I can say, they are tested and trusted.

NB: Other amounts can be fixed.....it must not be N200M

1 Like

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by talk2tonie: 4:50pm On May 12, 2020
speak2lift:
My Balance on the investnow.ng dashboard seems to change every day or 2 similar to the way Axa Mansard MMF works - I believe this means the interest is applied after CoB(Close of Business). Just thought to mention it.

Many thanks
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by creategist: 5:07pm On May 12, 2020
speak2lift:
I got his confirmation...sorry I had been distracted at work of late. This Work from Home thingy is a big scam cheesy grin grin. You find yourself working longer hours.

Ok - so he confirms that minimum holding period is 90 days.

Okay. From the sound of things that appears to be UCap's highest returning product at the moment.

Your feedback is useful & is treasured. Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by Grupo(m): 5:32pm On May 12, 2020
kintus:
Good afternoon.

Trust we are keeping safe. My office has a little something for individuals during this lockdown, which I will like to share, if your offices or if you can help with a fixed deposit of 200m or more for a minimum of 90days. You get 1% from the bank, it is called finder's fee paid into your account. Please holla if interested in making money during this lockdown.

Above is legit. A microfinance bank, though not the regular type because its a big company with different portfolios.

Personally, I have been fixing with them and I can say, they are tested and trusted.

Lol. What's this?

4 Likes

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by otomatic(m): 5:50pm On May 12, 2020
Grupo:

Lol. What's this?

An attempt.

8 Likes

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by ahiboilandgas: 5:53pm On May 12, 2020
Grupo:

Lol. What's this?
na runs man

6 Likes

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by Grupo(m): 5:58pm On May 12, 2020
ahiboilandgas:
na runs man

Seriously, do they think that the people here are fools that would just throw money at every "opportunity?"
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by abraolas1: 6:20pm On May 12, 2020
Phyde:

Check Stanbic IBTC Maxyield Savings. Must have minimum monthly balance of 100k.

are u currently making use of this account.... if yes

what has been your experience so far? are they still maintaining the Interest rates

open to anyone using this above account.

thanks
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by Nobody: 6:57pm On May 12, 2020
Business and investment opportunities pave ways.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by Godbpraised: 7:00pm On May 12, 2020
Sure
Sholapey:
Business and investment opportunities pave ways.

1 Like

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by Nobody: 7:24pm On May 12, 2020
Very wrong postulation

2 Likes

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by Phyde: 7:24pm On May 12, 2020
abraolas1:

are u currently making use of this account.... if yes

what has been your experience so far? are they still maintaining the Interest rates

open to anyone using this above account.

thanks
They still maintain the interest payment but I don't know if it's still 6.2% per annum cause it's not all the month I keep to the 100k minimum balance. I move all fund to MMF

1 Like

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by Rotiix(m): 7:27pm On May 12, 2020
kintus:
Good afternoon.

Lol
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by abraolas1: 7:44pm On May 12, 2020
Barrytone:
Very wrong postulation

give reason please..... it's just saying don't depend on your salary alone..... invest

that's the interpretation I give to it

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (1188) (1189) (1190) (1191) (1192) (1193) (1194) ... (2229) (Reply)

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.