Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,042 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:37 AM

Treasury Bills In Nigeria - Investment (1437) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Treasury Bills In Nigeria (4439765 Views)

Fixed Deposits Or Treasury Bills, Which Is Better? / Fixed Deposit And Treasury Bill Investments From Abroad / I Need Information On Treasury Bills In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1434) (1435) (1436) (1437) (1438) (1439) (1440) ... (2229) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by Akin3891: 10:46pm On Jul 23, 2020
DexterousOne:

So what informed your decision to ask whether I'm prudent financially?

I did not take offence o
I'm just asking

Your writing patterns doesn't make your write ups eligible and easy to read. I always want to read them, but they got clumsy

3 Likes

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by Grupo(m): 11:00pm On Jul 23, 2020
Godbpraised:
Well I just mentioned an opportunity in farming or agricultural industry where CBN is trying to support . I am sure thier are others . Yet these same youths of Nigeria would complain.

Why not come back from Canada and take on these opportunities in agriculture?

6 Likes

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by DexterousOne(m): 11:03pm On Jul 23, 2020
Akin3891:

Your writing patterns doesn't make your write ups eligible and easy to read. I always want to read them, but they got clumsy

Wow

I'm hearing this for the first time

The spacing is to ensure clarity
On the other hand
Muddling up a post is what I consider clumsy

But then
We are all different and not the same

11 Likes

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by mindtricks: 11:30pm On Jul 23, 2020
DexterousOne:

I never felt at home in Nigeria

And I dont think I ever will

The environment and mentality and thought process of the people here

I just cant deal with it

Everytime I return to Nigeria

I'm like again undecided
I'm looking to make the move permanent

Na waa o. grin I still recall brother Hushpuppi said he "escaped from Naija" to another man's country.
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by mindtricks: 11:31pm On Jul 23, 2020
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by Godbpraised: 11:54pm On Jul 23, 2020
This is one of the usual dumbest statements made senselessly by somebody who has not being to the airport not to talk of entering a plane or even pay taxes. Pherharps does not understand my statements as you are reasoning thru ur anus. Yeye dey smell. Punk
Grupo:

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by meine: 11:57pm On Jul 23, 2020
DexterousOne:

Wow I'm hearing this for the first time
You take up full page just to write 4 lines which can be annoying. That style doesn't make your post clearer than those who use brief paragraph.

Most times I skip reading your post, you need to work on that.

8 Likes

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by Akin3891: 12:09am On Jul 24, 2020
DexterousOne:

Wow

I'm hearing this for the first time

The spacing is to ensure clarity
On the other hand
Muddling up a post is what I consider clumsy

But then
We are all different and not the same

The points are superb just the spacing, we are different as you said. Cheers
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by Grupo(m): 12:21am On Jul 24, 2020
Godbpraised:
This is one of the usual dumbest statements made senselessly by somebody who has not being to the airport not to talk of entering a plane or even pay taxes. Pherharps does not understand my statements as you are reasoning thru ur anus. Yeye dey smell. Punk

No need for the insults.

Enter plane tomorrow and come back. At least, you can enjoy the opportunities that the CBN is providing.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by DexterousOne(m): 12:41am On Jul 24, 2020
meine:
You take up full page just to write 4 lines which can be annoying. That style doesn't make your post clearer than those who use brief paragraph.

Most times I skip reading your post, you need to work on that.
Aii

Easy on the exaggeration tho grin tongue cheesy tongue

A full page to write four lines

Lmao grin

4 Likes

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by DexterousOne(m): 12:42am On Jul 24, 2020
mindtricks:

Na waa o. grin I still recall brother Hushpuppi said he "escaped from Naija" to another man's country.

That's what Hushpuppi said?

Like literally?
For real?

Hahhahahah

1 Like

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by Godbpraised: 12:47am On Jul 24, 2020
Come over to obodo oyinbo. The streets are painted in gold and money grow on trees too. With ur vague imagination.
Grupo:

No need for the insults.

Enter plane tomorrow and come back. At least, you can enjoy the opportunities that the CBN is providing.

1 Like

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by DexterousOne(m): 12:49am On Jul 24, 2020
Godbpraised:
Come over to obodo oyinbo. The streets are painted in gold and money grow on trees too. With ur vague imagination.

Interesting
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by needful: 12:51am On Jul 24, 2020
Godbpraised:
You till do not get what I am trying to tell you. The USA wey u mention na my backyard here them dey. A lot of poor black Americans are living an awful life even with government intervention , why do u think they go into drugs ? My brother the grass is not always green on the other side. U are to be a solutions provider not problem analyzer. Issues are everywhere. Look for a problem u can solve and boom � find a solution to it. I am aware the government in Nigeria is trying to support SMEs with funds especially in the farming and agricultural industry, take position if u can or if its something that interest who knows we can be business partner exporting food products for our nigerian population here in canada. Think business growth not government or problems.

Pls do not mention those black americans that doesnt want to do anything profitable with their lives. Did you not see the era of black life matters? They were busy stealing in the name of protest. Majority of them refused to go to school or do anything good, always waiting for govt to do everything. The only profession they are good at is 419, stealing and drugs. Even in this same Canada, alot of my Igbo and yoruba brothers are still partnering with the yahoo yahoo guys in naija to defraud people here. They believ in free money and defrauding innocent people up and down thereby denting the image of the innocent naijas. Abeg no go there.

8 Likes

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by DexterousOne(m): 1:08am On Jul 24, 2020
needful:

Pls do not mention those black americans that doesnt want to do anything profitable with their lives. Did you not see the era of black life matters? They were busy stealing in the name of protest. Majority of them refused to go to school or do anything good, always waiting for govt to do everything. The only profession they are good at is 419, stealing and drugs. Even in this same Canada, alot of my Igbo and yoruba brothers are still partnering with the yahoo yahoo guys in naija to defraud people here. They believ in free money and defrauding innocent people up and down thereby denting the image of the innocent naijas. Abeg no go there.

This is gonna be a twist in the topic

I'll address that when I wake up in the morning

But what I'll say is this
If you had a FULL understanding of the predicaments of African Americans in particular

You would not knock them the way you are knocking them.
The cruel experience they have had over the centuries have had no small negative effect on many of them

Anyways, till later on in the morning
Good night everyone, Be blessed

4 Likes

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by Manwarrior55: 4:41am On Jul 24, 2020

5 Likes

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by emmanuelewumi(m): 4:55am On Jul 24, 2020
Godbpraised:

Let us mind our language. Learn to ignore trolls.

One love

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by LegitBitcoinBuy(m): 5:04am On Jul 24, 2020
Godbpraised:

You think it’s okay for you to go abroad where your talent count but it’s wrong for others to do it.

If you had the solution to Nigerian problems why didn’t you stay back to fix it. Una go just open una dirty mouth they yarn shit

15 Likes

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by CsRockefeller(m): 5:23am On Jul 24, 2020
Godbpraised:
Well I just mentioned an opportunity in farming or agricultural industry where CBN is trying to support . I am sure thier are others . Yet these same youths of Nigeria would complain.

You are truly not in Nigeria.

Talk is cheap, very cheap.

8 Likes

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by CsRockefeller(m): 5:36am On Jul 24, 2020
Grupo:

Exactly! Let him come and put his money where his mouth is. Everyone just talks down on Nigerians (the youths especially) from their high horses.

How many people accessed Youwin? Is it Npower that they are currently being owed? People don't know the efforts Nigerians put daily so as to break free from poverty but the Government keeps saying NO!

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by CsRockefeller(m): 5:43am On Jul 24, 2020
LegitBitcoinBuy:

You think it’s okay for you to go abroad where your talent count but it’s wrong for others to do it.

If you had the solution to Nigerian problems why didn’t you stay back to fix it. Una go just open una dirty mouth they yarn shit

He thinks we all wake up here and the first thing we do is to take ogogoro and play draft from morning till night.

When Govt decided to take their funds off the banks to d TSA what happened? Didn't the Banks lay off staff?

It's very easy for Govt to kill any private sector, just one policy and that's it.

Or perhaps, he wants us to build space shuttles like Elon Musk and co. Too many people and talk, when it's time to act they can't do shit.

18 Likes

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by Cyberknight: 6:31am On Jul 24, 2020
Anyone running down African Americans as a group and denigrating their struggle simply knows nothing at all about history and is living in deep ignorance.

5 Likes

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by LegitBitcoinBuy(m): 6:35am On Jul 24, 2020
CsRockefeller:

He thinks we all wake up here and the first thing we do is to take ogogoro and play draft from morning till night.

When Govt decided to take their funds off the banks to d TSA what happened? Didn't the Banks lay staff?

It's very easy for Govt to kill any private sector, just one policy and that's it.

Or perhaps, he wants us to build space shuttles like Telsa and co. Too many people and talk, when it's time to act they can't do shit.

I think he’s been gone for too long he now compares Nigeria to Canada. CBN loan ko just the same way they shared food to kids in school during lockdown. That guy reads the news too much I think he should leave his Canada and come and apply for the loan Mr solution

12 Likes

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by LegitBitcoinBuy(m): 6:37am On Jul 24, 2020
Some people traveled abroad got exposed to good opportunities where their talents were appreciated now they think every Nigerian youth is either a criminal or too lazy to create opportunities for himself without understanding what we are going through here.

If you like return to Nigeria and send your kids to Nigerian schools let’s see how far they’ll go without recommendation or help.

11 Likes

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by Grupo(m): 7:03am On Jul 24, 2020
Godbpraised:

I never said the streets of obodo oyibo are lined with gold. Also, I have never said I wanted to travel abroad.

You were the one that claimed the streets of Nigeria have numerous opportunities, including agro opportunities from the CBN. So, I'm rightly asking you to come back and enjoy those opportunities.

Let's not mix things up.

Won't say anything else on this.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by Godbpraised: 7:09am On Jul 24, 2020
By all means come over please, you did not read my earlier post, Their is not wrong in joining the bandwagon of people who wants to come abroad but all that glitters is not Gold. Please by all means come, u can come thru the road or ocean or air. I see say u no get sense. ur brain dey lick so going forward i will ignore ur stupidity and insolence. Hopefully, u make is thru road and the ocean to ITALY or SPAIN and then alas u start picking money on the road odeeeeee.
LegitBitcoinBuy:

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by Godbpraised: 7:20am On Jul 24, 2020
I was not in conversion with u, u only jump into my conversion with someone else rather for u to ask and inquire u just started commenting on something that u do not have full understanding of. I was giving the person i was having the conservation with, ideas trying to open up his thought process. Before i left Nigeria for Canada men i was not doing badly, a couple of properties here and their( which i till maintain) . Yet country hard. If you do not change the attitude even though u enter canada or heaven people would till complain. All i was saying to the young man is look around build up urself financially, u can not survive in a big ocean if you do not know how to swim in a pool. Waiting for Governments (Nigeria or canada or US ) to make head way in life is like waiting to win lottery. I would make no further comment to ur statements going forward.
Grupo:

I never said the streets of obodo oyibo are lined with gold. Also, I have never said I wanted to travel abroad.

You were the one that claimed the streets of Nigeria have numerous opportunities, including agro opportunities from the CBN. So, I'm rightly asking you to come back and enjoy those opportunities.

Let's not mix things up.

Won't say anything else on this.
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by Godbpraised: 7:28am On Jul 24, 2020
Also in canada u think Government throws money at you like a dummy right or the banks here are NGO . i shake my head for ur thought process. When u finally have that visa in ur hand, after 3 years ur brain go reset ur to default mode. I beg follow road come u hear.
CsRockefeller:

When Govt decided to take their funds off the banks to d TSA what happened? Didn't the Banks lay off staff?

Or perhaps, he wants us to build space shuttles like Elon Musk and co. Too many people and talk, when it's time to act they can't do shit.
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by CsRockefeller(m): 7:33am On Jul 24, 2020
Godbpraised:
Also in canada u think Government throws money at you like a dummy right or the banks here are NGO . i shake my head for ur thought process. When u finally have that visa in ur hand, after 3 years ur brain go reset ur to default mode. I beg follow road come u hear.

Lol. It's ok.
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by Godbpraised: 7:38am On Jul 24, 2020
Thanks my brother. Even if it was free money. People like him would complain, curse everyone for his failure and tell u 1001 reason his not successful that's the mind of an average lazy young Nigerian men. No wonder the Togolese and Beninese are becoming experts in tilling and carpentry whilst the Nigerian young chap is waiting for manna from government.
Manwarrior55:

Lol he said the opportunity was for smart youths stop overestimating him

1 Like

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by ukay2: 7:41am On Jul 24, 2020
Grupo:

No need for the insults.

The guy doesn't understand what people are passing through here in Nigeria.

It easy to say theories than practical

14 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (1434) (1435) (1436) (1437) (1438) (1439) (1440) ... (2229) (Reply)

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.