Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,510 members, 7,836,963 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:03 PM

Treasury Bills In Nigeria - Investment (1586) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Treasury Bills In Nigeria (4468595 Views)

Fixed Deposits Or Treasury Bills, Which Is Better? / Fixed Deposit And Treasury Bill Investments From Abroad / I Need Information On Treasury Bills In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1583) (1584) (1585) (1586) (1587) (1588) (1589) ... (2234) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by maishai: 8:09am On Oct 10, 2020
Many on this forum are salaried employees, with a relatively good access to loans,,,,,,,,,Down here @ my station There is an employee that is still paying for his mmm mishap, he LIquidated all his investment and collected loans from 2 banks one for him the other from his wife,, probably @ 20+%, to fund his mmm.........

Baba the day he realized mmm has crashed, Na so my man take Fainting to dey play, fast forward Covid 19 era, he chopped hammer and became disengaged............His account is now on red flag, any money credited iOS immediately debited by the bank, dem no dey wait month end again for my paddy account

The bank dipped their fingers into his payoff and gratuity............word has it that he still has not finished paying

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by Aquilapriscilla: 8:12am On Oct 10, 2020
Cyberknight:

No, Wema lowered its limit 2 months ago.

OK @ ahib just look for someone trusted ,you give him naira equivalent and he pays dollars for you.
Sometimes, I wonder what importers pass through especially mini importers...
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by ahiboilandgas: 8:40am On Oct 10, 2020
Aquilapriscilla:

OK @ ahib just look for someone trusted ,you give him naira equivalent and he pays dollars for you.
Sometimes, I wonder what importers pass through especially mini importers...
am not wiring money am paying for a service on a portal need a card to complete the process..
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by Nobody: 9:29am On Oct 10, 2020
pluto09:

It is just that people don't listen.
Majority of those promoting digital agriculture don't have any farm.
Mostly ponzi scheme.
Agriculture in Nigeria is no moinmoin .
People need to go into agric to experience the challenges in the sector and forget all this sweet talks of fertile land.
Yet a Nairaland Dangote here encouraged people to invest their hard earned life savings into agriculture and was applauded by fools for that ridiculous statement.
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by Nobody: 9:35am On Oct 10, 2020
ahiboilandgas:
am not wiring money am paying for a service on a portal need a card to complete the process..
You are such a well connected and well travelled big Naija business man and you don’t have a single foreign account or international credit card?? Wow! Just wow!! Wonders shall never end.

1 Like

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by emmanuelewumi(m): 9:38am On Oct 10, 2020
pluto09:

It is just that people don't listen.
Majority of those promoting digital agriculture don't have any farm.
Mostly ponzi scheme.
Agriculture in Nigeria is no moinmoin .
People need to go into agric to experience the challenges in the sector and forget all this sweet talks of fertile land.

I learnt most of the digital agriculture promoters invested the funds in forex, crypto currencies and other highly speculative ventures
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by ahiboilandgas: 9:42am On Oct 10, 2020
Please Big brother/dstv can u start a new version so some one should get busy .....

1 Like

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by maishai: 9:50am On Oct 10, 2020
ahiboilandgas:
Please Big brother/dstv can u start a new version so some one should get busy .....

grin
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by Nobody: 10:05am On Oct 10, 2020
ahiboilandgas:
Please olosho thread people should add more olosho escapades to keep some audio Dangotes busy.

By the way, I caught a lot of you here on the BBN thread and made sure to keep receipts. If I hear Pim....
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by XiaoLi: 10:10am On Oct 10, 2020
@Ahib do you think a land that yield 100% interest in 5years is a good deal?
ahiboilandgas:
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by TransAtlanticEx(m): 10:16am On Oct 10, 2020
Lazyyouth4u:

Please olosho thread people should add more olosho escapades to keep some audio Dangotes busy.

By the way, I caught a lot of you here on the BBN thread and made sure to keep receipts. If I hear Pim....
cheesy
Guymen gats fùck na,abi wetin be the use of money without puna?
Aboki use your sense ooo,even dangote sef dey fùck olosho so don't castigate the act.
Na the only issue I get with you.

6 Likes

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by Nobody: 10:16am On Oct 10, 2020
Everybody rich for Nairaland (listen)
Poor man no dey for Nairaland (at all)
E come be like say na me start am (eh yah)
Living fake life with cheap data
E ma pariwo. The money na just audio (na audio)
E ma pariwo o, na just audio.

Shout outs to the well travelled audio billionaires on Nairaland that do all the big businesses in Naija and know all the movers and shakers in Naija business circles but do not have single foreign account or international credit card for minor online transactions. Twale!!

3 Likes

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by OgogoroFreak(m): 10:20am On Oct 10, 2020
emmanuelewumi:

I learnt most of the digital agriculture promoters invested the funds in forex, crypto currencies and other highly speculative ventures
Lmao! grin
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by emmanuelewumi(m): 10:48am On Oct 10, 2020
XiaoLi:

Are you talking about capital appreciation of 100% in 5 years?
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by XiaoLi: 10:49am On Oct 10, 2020
Yes
emmanuelewumi:

Are you talking about capital appreciation of 100% in 5 years?
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by DexterousOne(m): 10:52am On Oct 10, 2020
Lazyyouth4u:
Everybody rich for Nairaland (listen)
Poor man no dey for Nairaland (at all)
E come be like say na me start am (eh yah)
Living fake life with cheap data
E ma pariwo. The money na just audio (na audio)
E ma pariwo o, na just audio.

Shout outs to the well travelled audio billionaires on Nairaland that do all the big businesses and know all the movers and shakers in Naija business circles but do not have single foreign account or international credit card for minor online transactions. Twale!!

Huh?
This is interesting
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by DexterousOne(m): 10:53am On Oct 10, 2020
emmanuelewumi:

My goodness!

Raising money through deceptive means
To engage in speculative activities

Zero conscience
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by emmanuelewumi(m): 10:54am On Oct 10, 2020
XiaoLi:
Yes

It is possible, but not guaranteed.

Where is the land located? What is the price of land in the area? What type of development is going on in the area?
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by NL1960: 10:55am On Oct 10, 2020
emmanuelewumi:

No wonder they were promising such high ROI.
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by emmanuelewumi(m): 10:56am On Oct 10, 2020
XiaoLi:

That is about 15% annual appreciation
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by NL1960: 10:57am On Oct 10, 2020
ahiboilandgas:

Maybe they will start Big Sister Nigeria(BSN). cheesy

1 Like

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by DexterousOne(m): 11:05am On Oct 10, 2020
maishai:
Many on this forum are salaried employees, with a relatively good access to loans,,,,,,,,,Down here @ my station There is an employee that is still paying for his mmm mishap, he LIquidated all his investment and collected loans from 2 banks one for him the other from his wife,, probably @ 20+%, to fund his mmm.........

Baba the day he realized mmm has crashed, Na so my man take Fainting to dey play, fast forward Covid 19 era, he chopped hammer and became disengaged............His account is now on red flag, any money credited iOS immediately debited by the bank, dem no dey wait month end again for my paddy account

The bank dipped their fingers into his payoff and gratuity............word has it that he still has not finished paying

Imagine this
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by Nobody: 11:14am On Oct 10, 2020
NL1960:

Maybe they will start Big Sister Nigeria(BSN). cheesy
Hahahaha you are a very funny man grin grin grin grin. You got me in stitches. You should consider comedy you know. You have the talent. cheesy
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by XiaoLi: 11:32am On Oct 10, 2020
It is not actually in Nigeria..the land is in my country of residence, I have local friends here who are into real estate. They said 100% capital appreciation in 5years is very possible, also the capital of a land my mother inlaw bought 4years ago has appreciated 140% as of today..so i'm thinking of keying into this since most investments in Nigeria now is on a single digit interest (property purcahse here and all the paper works is straight forward..no omoniles and co)

My mother inlaw purchased her land equivalent to USD17,300.

emmanuelewumi:

It is possible, but not guaranteed.

Where is the land located? What is the price of land in the area? What type of development is going on in the area?
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by XiaoLi: 11:38am On Oct 10, 2020
I think so
emmanuelewumi:

That is about 15% annual appreciation
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by condomuser: 11:43am On Oct 10, 2020
what if i tell you that N5 milion sitting idle in your bank can generate N1.1 milion before the 25th december 2020 and you will have a total of N6.1 million to celebrate the end of year

OR

The N10m sitting idle in your account will generate N2.2m in less than two months. You will be inspired but only if you aspire to seek more with what you already have. I see people work january to december and complain about work being so stressful, do not work for money, make money work for you.

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by TransAtlanticEx(m): 11:45am On Oct 10, 2020
condomuser:
what if i tell you that N5 milion sitting idle in your bank can generate N1.1 milion before the 25th december 2020 and you will have a total of N6.1 million to celebrate the end of year

OR

The N10m sitting idle in your account will generate N2.2m in less than two months. You will be inspired but only if you aspire to seek more with what you already have. I see people work january to december and complain aboutvl work being so stressful, do not work for money, make money work for you.

What if I told you to sell your papa house and invest the proceeds from the sale in your so called investment so that you can have the 2.2m all to yourself and enjoy the christmas with your family.
Abi,suffer don finish from your generation? undecided

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by Nobody: 11:54am On Oct 10, 2020
TransAtlanticEx:
What if I told you to sell your papa house and invest the proceeds from the sale in your so called investment so that you can have the 2.2m all to yourself and enjoy the christmas with your family.
Abi,suffer don finish from your generation? undecided

6 Likes

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by arduino: 11:54am On Oct 10, 2020
condomuser:

OR

The N10m sitting idle in your account will generate N2.2m in less than two months. You will be inspired but only if you aspire to seek more with what you already have. I see people work january to december and complain about work being so stressful, do not work for money, make money work for you.

Chere kam bia.......

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by Bbbwings: 12:05pm On Oct 10, 2020
condomuser:

OR

How do you want your thunder?

9 Likes

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by emmanuelewumi(m): 12:13pm On Oct 10, 2020
XiaoLi:
It is not actually in Nigeria..the land is in my country of residence, I have local friends here who are into real estate. They said 100% capital appreciation in 5years is very possible, also the capital of a land my mother inlaw bought 4years ago has appreciated 140% as of today..so i'm thinking of keying into this since most investments in Nigeria now is on a single digit interest (property purcahse here and all the paper works is straight forward..no omoniles and co)

My mother inlaw purchased her land equivalent to USD17,300.

You are married to a Chinese?

Land is fixed but human population is increasing, so real estate is not bad if it is genuine

1 Like

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by XiaoLi: 12:25pm On Oct 10, 2020
Not China, I'll prefer not to mention the country for personal reasons, as someone who have lived here for a very long time and into manufacturing my contact in the real estate is 100% genuine, what is your take on acquiring a property that have the chance of 100% capital appreciation within 5 years?
emmanuelewumi:

You are married to a Chinese?

Land is fixed but human population is increasing, so real estate is not bad if it is genuine

(1) (2) (3) ... (1583) (1584) (1585) (1586) (1587) (1588) (1589) ... (2234) (Reply)

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: uptimum123(m), evans630 and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.