Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,044 members, 7,814,573 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:23 PM

Treasury Bills In Nigeria - Investment (1588) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Treasury Bills In Nigeria (4435282 Views)

Fixed Deposits Or Treasury Bills, Which Is Better? / Fixed Deposit And Treasury Bill Investments From Abroad / I Need Information On Treasury Bills In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1585) (1586) (1587) (1588) (1589) (1590) (1591) ... (2228) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by TransAtlanticEx(m): 5:27pm On Oct 10, 2020
missjekyll:
Hi Ahib,how are you? I thought you might be at the protests. I saw on twitter that protesters have been sitting in for 3 days in Lagos. I was mad impressed and very proud.

We are not apathetic and uninterested in the affairs of Nigeria. Youth is known for vigor and passion. Nigerian Youths even more so. But years of deprivation and psychological torture by the ruling class has made us feel helpless. I am very happy we have found our voice at last.

With any luck,we can get this Buhari out as well so we can forge a country we can be proud of.

As for the detractors who dont see anything good in the young, what yahoo boys are doing is beans compared to the high tech fraud in the UK. The police uses tech to stay on top of the trends. They do not arrest people with luxury goods or laptops. #EndSarsNow
Buhari is transforming Nigeria,take note.
EndSARS movement won't bring about nothing.
What Nigeria needs is to build a database,so as to eliminate arrests made by the police due to profiling.
When the police suspects your movement in first world countries,they pull you over or stop you,ask for ID,run it through their database to see if you are a person of interest.
We lack this in this country,that Is why arrests based on human hunch,profiling,brutality, extortion and extrajudicial actions by law enforcement haven't stopped yet in this part of the world.
If you EndSARS today,another group will be created that will still operate on existing principles which will make the whole thing useless.
Profiling is part and parcel of human nature and it can never stop.
And we all cry foul when this act is wrong,but what of when it is right?what of the times when they act on hunches and discover assault rifles in people's trunk?
Do you talk about this?
When they EndSARS,will you leave your base and come and fight AK47 totting robbers for us?
What needs to he done has been done already,stop SARS from routine patrol,roadblocks,etc..and make sure it stays that way,not end SARS.
Abi who do you call when robbers are raping your mother?olopa abi constable?
I've noticed you make very poor judgements of scenarios,sadly.
My condolences.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by mk82(m): 5:34pm On Oct 10, 2020
emmanuelewumi:

What was the dividend paid for 2019.
@emmanuelewumi please, can you confirm how much dividend UPDC REIT paid yesterday. My calculations came up with 59 Kobo or 65.5 Kobo per share (taking 10% tax into consideration). I need to be sure.
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by DexterousOne(m): 5:38pm On Oct 10, 2020
Tobex4realTobex234:

Just seeing this. I bought #ESRT when it was 6.14 but it still looks like a good buy as most analysts offer a target price of around $8. please note that this is a long term play (2+ years) as Corona has greatly dealth with most REIT.

Thank you very much.
But ESRT is a foreign ticker symbol...

I am looking towards a Nigerian REIT

Any suggestions on that?
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by DexterousOne(m): 5:44pm On Oct 10, 2020
emmanuelewumi:

Please I tagged you on that post he highlighted because I wanted you to recommend one for me.

Pls give your recommendations

Thank you
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by Tobex4realTobex234(m): 5:45pm On Oct 10, 2020
emmanuelewumi:

The dividend yield was 6.3%.
It was an average $0.4 per share. Note that they pay $0.105 per quarter.
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by Tobex4realTobex234(m): 5:46pm On Oct 10, 2020
Oh I don't go too deep with NSE, apart from MTN for now sha.
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by DexterousOne(m): 5:56pm On Oct 10, 2020
Tobex4realTobex234:

Okay..
I see
Thanks for the info.
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by DexterousOne(m): 5:58pm On Oct 10, 2020
condomuser:
To anyone insulting their papa, i have just completed my new house, if i ask you to tell your papa to send his CV for the post of a GM (Gateman) you will say it's an insult.

I will not bring my m***** making machine idea here for you to ask me stupid questions, like i said find what works for you. The fact that you don't know it doesnt mean it"s not happening.

We have never been this close into the future. When i sleep i make money, as soon as i wake up money is already waiting. Obviously positive achievements stings like the venom, until you discover the secret to success, you will keep running a race against time.

To be contined...

Oh okay
We can see you are doing very well for yourself

However, we all have our different game plans on how we make passive income on the few millions we have been able to eke out of our hustles...

So dont be offended when no one showed enthusiasm over what you have to offer
We have our respective strategies
And choose to stick to it

Long story short....
Many of us ain't so keen or interested

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by TransAtlanticEx(m): 6:04pm On Oct 10, 2020
condomuser:
To anyone insulting their papa, i have just completed my new house, if i ask you to tell your papa to send his CV for the post of a GM (Gateman) you will say it's an insult.

I will not bring my m***** making machine idea here for you to ask me stupid questions, like i said find what works for you. The fact that you don't know it doesnt mean it"s not happening.

We have never been this close into the future. When i sleep i make money, as soon as i wake up money is already waiting. Obviously positive achievements stings like the venom, until you discover the secret to success, you will keep running a race against time.

To be continued...

grin
Shey you know people that actually make money from business don't tell?
Why are you telling us?do you like us this much?
Go and give your idea to your family members na,till the last of your generation is out of poverty.
Haba!how hard can that be? undecided
See him mouth like "I sleep and I make money".
You sleep and make money na em ulcer kill your papa,weyrey.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by emmanuelewumi(m): 6:10pm On Oct 10, 2020
mk82:

@emmanuelewumi please, can you confirm how much dividend UPDC REIT paid yesterday. My calculations came up with 59 Kobo or 65.5 Kobo per share (taking 10% tax into consideration). I need to be sure.

It was a pleasant surprise yesterday afternoon

59k was paid, no withholding tax.

How much did you buy yours?
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by emmanuelewumi(m): 6:14pm On Oct 10, 2020
Tobex4realTobex234:

6.3% is just okay. It the price increases, the yield will fall.
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by emmanuelewumi(m): 6:16pm On Oct 10, 2020
condomuser:

To be continued...

God luck to you. You can please create a thread for your business.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by mk82(m): 6:35pm On Oct 10, 2020
emmanuelewumi:

It was a pleasant surprise yesterday afternoon

59k was paid, no withholding tax.

How much did you buy yours?
Thanks for replying. It was a really nice surprise indeed. 59 Kobo is 17% DY for me, at per with my Zenith.
I'm rolling it back when the price falls hopefully later in the year.
I bought at N3.43 several months ago when you mentioned it.
Thanks for opening our eyes.
May the Lord bless and continue to keep you .

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by IamRichards: 7:04pm On Oct 10, 2020
No need for the faux claims nah.

1 Like

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by ahiboilandgas: 7:14pm On Oct 10, 2020
TransAtlanticEx:
This thing no be like money sha,looks like some kind of projection or commodity value.
If you want showoff liquidity,why not show account balance?
Atleast that's more believable. undecided
Just saying.
na money in excess of 50m if u use gtb u know ...
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by Nobody: 7:15pm On Oct 10, 2020
ahiboilandgas:
I know you are broke ,pained and envious person am among the top 10 percentile of wealth income in Nigeria ....let me give u more hate that will last years ....am under 40 with 12 trucks , share holding in a mega station and an employer of Labour.

Can't believe you responded to him after we all bashed him out of this thread last week.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by TransAtlanticEx(m): 7:15pm On Oct 10, 2020
ahiboilandgas:
na money in excess of 50m if u use gtb u know ...
I see,that's cool liquidity. cool
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by hustla(m): 7:19pm On Oct 10, 2020
All this money wey una dey call, make una share am make e reach us na

grin
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by emmanuelewumi(m): 7:19pm On Oct 10, 2020
mk82:

Thanks for replying. It was a really nice surprise indeed. 59 Kobo is 17% DY for me, at per with my Zenith.
I'm rolling it back when the price falls hopefully later in the year.
I bought at N3.43 several months ago when you mentioned it.
Thanks for opening our eyes.
May the Lord bless and continue to keep you .

That is good, hope you were able to buy substantial units.
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by Nobody: 7:24pm On Oct 10, 2020
Lazyyouth4u:

Third rate citizen like you bash who out? Hahaha. I chose to ignore you cos I realized you were not worth my time. How’s your weekend shift going bro? Take heart bro. E go better!

Aihbo don't show over 60 milla invested in just equities, we haven't seen the trucks, properties etc.

Oya if na your papa born u, i dare you to show only ten million angry

Na because of una wey I dey fear for end sars
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by Nobody: 7:30pm On Oct 10, 2020
Nigsrdumb:

Aihbo don't show over 60 milla invested in just equities, we haven't seen the trucks, properties etc.

Oya if na your papa born u, i dare you to show only ten million angry

Na because of una wey I dey fear for end sars
I no want make dem sack you for your weekend job wey you need so much grin

1 Like

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by Nobody: 7:32pm On Oct 10, 2020
Lazyyouth4u:

I no want make dem sack you for your job wey you need so much. At least my papa no born person wey no fit make am for Naija sotey he gas go live rat race life as third rate personality for the abroad.

I don talk am, you are a miscreant , shey you no be third rate citizen for naija grin

You better go and get sense, before them put tire for your neck.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1585) (1586) (1587) (1588) (1589) (1590) (1591) ... (2228) (Reply)

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: tunezvic(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.