Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,319 members, 7,836,378 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:39 AM

Treasury Bills In Nigeria - Investment (1591) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Treasury Bills In Nigeria (4467669 Views)

Fixed Deposits Or Treasury Bills, Which Is Better? / Fixed Deposit And Treasury Bill Investments From Abroad / I Need Information On Treasury Bills In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1588) (1589) (1590) (1591) (1592) (1593) (1594) ... (2234) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by ojesymsym: 2:10pm On Oct 11, 2020
What next? Will those guys not have to be relocated to other formations? That is the logical thing to do, if you send them to the street, then arm robbery go increase.

ahiboilandgas:
Fsars scrapped....peoples power ..
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by 9jatriot(m): 2:11pm On Oct 11, 2020
The guys is playing a game. Trigger you so much that you will in anger give information about yourself. He has his eyes so far set on ahib.

GhostderGeist:

That's the angle to maintain and enjoy the anonymity of the forum but that outburst of mine was one of those exception times you wish to see some folks' true persons and size them up considering their unending unprovoked bittered attacks. Also to break heads if breakable except if above one... angry

PS: That nigga got another moniker which he keeps using to like his own posts. If the current people viewing this thread is investigated whenever he makes a comment, one can discover his other moniker and mostly to find crumbs to hold his balls...

6 Likes

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by Nobody: 2:13pm On Oct 11, 2020
GhostderGeist:

That's the angle to maintain and enjoy the anonymity of the forum but that outburst of mine was one of those exception times you wish to see some folks' true persons and size them up considering their unending unprovoked bittered attacks. Also to break heads if breakable except if above one... angry

PS: That nigga got another moniker which he keeps using to like his own posts. If the current people viewing this thread is investigated whenever he makes a comment, one can discover his other moniker and mostly to find crumbs to hold his balls...

Abi , make we call FBIinvestigator come make him come open the guy yansh
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by Nobody: 2:13pm On Oct 11, 2020
9jatriot:
The guys is playing a game. Trigger you so much that you will in anger give information about yourself. He has his eyes so far set on ahib.

Yea right
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by Nobody: 2:14pm On Oct 11, 2020
omohz:

Abi , make we call FBIinvestigator come make him come open the guy yansh
cheesy grin cheesy
Since you've quoted him, let's see if he's gon take up the challenge and find it worthwhile.

1 Like

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by Ikjosh04: 2:15pm On Oct 11, 2020
@Lazyyouth4u I think deep down you're fighting insecurities.

Did you start a business/enterprise or something that failed and you're still bearing the hurt till date?

You have a mental issue and I suggest you look for a solution at the appropriate place before you hurt yourself beyond repair or loved once and coincidentally yesterday was #WorldMentalHealthDay.

Meanwhile, #NOMORESARS was a success. I have personally been victimized and extorted buy those brutal people.

This is a victory for Nigeria Youths!!

6 Likes

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by Nobody: 2:16pm On Oct 11, 2020
GhostderGeist:

cheesy grin cheesy
Since you've quoted him, let's see if he's gon take up the challenge and find it worthwhile.

I tell you .
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by Nobody: 2:19pm On Oct 11, 2020
Ikjosh04:
@Lazyyouth4u I think deep down you're fighting insecurities.

Did you start a business/enterprise or something that failed and you're still bearing the hurt till date?

You have a mental issue and I suggest you look for a solution at the appropriate place before you hurt yourself beyond repair or loved once and coincidentally yesterday was #WorldMentalHealthDay.

Meanwhile, #NOMORESARS was a success. I have personally been victimized and extorted buy those brutal people.

This is a victory for Nigeria Youths!!
Are you high? I really hope you are. Otherwise I’m tempted to call you an idiot. Yahoo boy like you.

2 Likes

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by Nobody: 2:24pm On Oct 11, 2020
GhostderGeist:
O ga o! This one of those times you wish nairaland wasn't a faceless forum...
You are right. Audio billionaires will be exposed. You go see men wey dey live for ‘face me I face you’ with ‘I better pass my Neighbour’ generator wey dey throw millions around for Nairaland grin

2 Likes

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by ahiboilandgas: 2:26pm On Oct 11, 2020
9jatriot:

i have gotten the scope....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by Nobody: 2:30pm On Oct 11, 2020
ahiboilandgas:
i have gotten the scope....
Which scope have you gotten? Mr top 10 percentile wealthy Nigerian. When are you going to have lunch with Dangote sir? At 4pm? Alhaji don tell him security say you dey come Banana with your wives grin

1 Like

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by maishai: 2:38pm On Oct 11, 2020
On the issue of #endsars, I still feel it's a script being acted out, What stops the IGP from calling his boys to order for a long time, The whole thing has the hands of Political Elites smeared on it...........

I know how the Nigerian System works and the last thing a foot soldier would do is disobey the last order, if nothing at all I know Nigerian Police never disrespect their superior officers order,

Anyway The IGP had dissolved SARS and misinformed youths can bask in the euphoria that they have achieved success

1 Like

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by DexterousOne(m): 6:36pm On Oct 11, 2020
maishai:
On the issue of #endsars, I still feel it's a script being acted out, What stops the IGP from calling his boys to order for a long time, The whole thing has the hands of Political Elites smeared on it...........

I know how the Nigerian System works and the last thing a foot soldier would do is disobey the last order, if nothing at all I know Nigerian Police never disrespect their superior officers order,

Anyway The IGP had dissolved SARS and misinformed youths can bask in the euphoria that they have achieved success

You seem to be upset with this pleasant development of disbanding these miscreants in black.
The question then becomes, why is that so?

SARS should have focused on robbers and left "financial crimes " for EFCC and iCPC

Its only in naija which foolish thing like this happens

Its like SWAT or NYPD arresting illegal immigrants in America
It's not their line, and as such, will steer clear of such matters, and leave it for ICE

10 Likes

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by drealj: 6:38pm On Oct 11, 2020
ahiboilandgas:
yes oh am a slow and steady person .....a return of 30 per anum is ok for me ....there is an element of luck in fixed asset deals .....but u can only know the extent of your own luck by trying .....mean while am in end sar protests....
Exactly
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by igbizen(m): 8:31pm On Oct 11, 2020
[quote author=condomuser post=94778906] Guys make your money work for you, today i made 23% profit on investment i funded in May, in five months.

Though capital realised goes idle for two months with a mere 2% and then 20something percent profit again. I think it's better than single digit investment.
It's not something everyone can do otherwise i would've shared it here [b]BUT find something that works for you.

[/b] The only thing of interest in this write up...“but find something that works for you” grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by igbizen(m): 8:37pm On Oct 11, 2020
emmanuelewumi:

Okay ooo, too risky for the banks and their billions of Naira but not too risky for the average citizen that is struggling to have 500k and below in their savings
No it’s not. I laugh in pronoun.
grin grin grin
If the bank cannot give them loan with all there power and billions, why should I?

1 Like

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by igbizen(m): 8:42pm On Oct 11, 2020
maishai:
Many on this forum are salaried employees, with a relatively good access to loans,,,,,,,,,Down here @ my station There is an employee that is still paying for his mmm mishap, he LIquidated all his investment and collected loans from 2 banks one for him the other from his wife,, probably @ 20+%, to fund his mmm.........

Baba the day he realized mmm has crashed, Na so my man take Fainting to dey play, fast forward Covid 19 era, he chopped hammer and became disengaged............His account is now on red flag, any money credited iOS immediately debited by the bank, dem no dey wait month end again for my paddy account

The bank dipped their fingers into his payoff and gratuity............word has it that he still has not finished paying
See what greed has caused embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by emmanuelewumi(m): 8:52pm On Oct 11, 2020
igbizen:

See what greed has caused embarassed embarassed embarassed

Not really.

When a man with money meets a man with experience, the man with money will gain the experience, while the man with experience will get the money.

3 Likes

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by drealj: 8:57pm On Oct 11, 2020
To everyone on this thread, please remember this #ENDBuhariregime Now
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by Wiseoldman: 9:03pm On Oct 11, 2020
Lazyyouth4u:

Which scope have you gotten? Mr internet billionaire. When are you going to have lunch with Dangote sir? At 4pm? Alhaji don tell him security say you dey come Banana with your wives grin

Young man, stop being childish. I actually don't mind but, I dey always enjoy the ideas in this forum, so no chase people away.

Please all ignore the lad, I won't be quoting him again also.

7 Likes

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by Nobody: 9:40pm On Oct 11, 2020
Wiseoldman:

Young man, stop being childish. I actually don't mind but, I dey always enjoy the ideas in this forum, so no chase people away.

Please all ignore the lad, I won't be quoting him again also.
You are not a wise old man as you claim. Please stop being stupid!
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by Tyche(m): 9:43pm On Oct 11, 2020
You miss the point Chief.

maishai:

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by TransAtlanticEx(m): 9:47pm On Oct 11, 2020
Lazyyouth4u:

You are not a wise old man as you claim. Please stop being stupid!
lol oboy you dey spit fire ooo... grin grin grin
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by Wiseoldman: 10:18pm On Oct 11, 2020
TransAtlanticEx:

Lolz, he sounds like when a little kid has taken too much sugar.

Somebody has to take the sweets away from that kid :-)

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by Nobody: 1:41pm On Oct 12, 2020
TransAtlanticEx:
You're actually the same person. Stop playing games undecided

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by ojesymsym: 1:46pm On Oct 12, 2020
I doubt that.
Sholapey:
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by TransAtlanticEx(m): 1:55pm On Oct 12, 2020
Sholapey:
Na me like and share this your post wink
As you no want behave yourself na,let's all be stupid.
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by 9jatriot(m): 2:03pm On Oct 12, 2020
But you know say na you that guy de copy?
Na you bring that leg come this part of Nairaland. Help us cure the guy also.
TransAtlanticEx:

3 Likes

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by Nobody: 2:11pm On Oct 12, 2020
TransAtlanticEx:
You like it with your different monikers. Busted shocked

3 Likes

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by Nobody: 2:17pm On Oct 12, 2020

7 Likes

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by Nobody: 2:26pm On Oct 12, 2020
Nigsrdumb:

It's the same person.

Don't engage.
If you know, you know my brother.

4 Likes

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by ositadima1(m): 2:39pm On Oct 12, 2020
Alikote:

am looking for 7 investors that we can jointly owned a Bdc together each of this investor shall provide 5 m and each person will own 14.2 percent of the 100 percent ,we flout a new name and incorperate with cac

NB the 35 m will be returned after 3 months once licence is granted by cbn the account will be jointly managed by all once we start receiving the 20 k dollar weekly this will be divided by 7 and everbody carry 2,285 and sell at a margin we all be present at auction days to share the 20 k dollar in the bank

vacanci:

With all the comments to derail people from doing treasury bills and all the heated debates, I have been looking forward to you proposing one business to the house.

I will advise you take this proposal to another investment post.

Anyone that falls for this, does at his/her own risk. For me I run far away. My reason is that, with all alikote has said, he should be able to finance a bdc with 35m alone comfortably.

Scam alerts!!!!

No be today dey begin fight Ahiboilandgas. But, why did u deactivate ur other alias Alikote?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1588) (1589) (1590) (1591) (1592) (1593) (1594) ... (2234) (Reply)

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: CHANCEMAN and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.