Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,637 members, 7,813,111 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:16 AM

Treasury Bills In Nigeria - Investment (1653) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Treasury Bills In Nigeria (4433560 Views)

Fixed Deposits Or Treasury Bills, Which Is Better? / Fixed Deposit And Treasury Bill Investments From Abroad / I Need Information On Treasury Bills In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1650) (1651) (1652) (1653) (1654) (1655) (1656) ... (2228) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by TransAtlanticEx(m): 11:52am On Nov 14, 2020
Donbrig:
Money is not everything in life, everybody cannot be savvy about money. Happiness, integrity, love and kindness are still far more than money, without these virtues, you will always be seen as one of the world most poorest man, even with billions in your account.

Today, in the world of finance and investments, if you are wealthy, you must not necessarily involve your wife or children in your business or investments if they don't have interest in it or savvy about investments. You could buy shares for them in good companies or open a good financial insurance for them, and they will never suffer for the rest of their lives even when you dead and gone.

That's why DJ Cuppy is just a DJ, catching her fun with a very strong financial insurance and shares at her disposal. Her father is even more happier to see her children living a happy life and they must not become a business mogul like their father.

DJ cuppy is scratching discs because she isn't savvy enough to run a business na.Time wasted can never be gotten again,if she knew this(business and time value for opportunity),she wont spend a minute of her time in any stupid music video.How much does humanity pay a DJ ffs?And you say money is nothing?
If otedola hadn't continue his business,will she be free and financially buoyant enough to be fooling around in the name of DJ? undecided If I was her father I would have cease funding her,let me see where the money she uses to be stupid will come from. undecided
More reasons why you should marry money savvy women so as to birth smart kids who can continue the empire.
I'm sure you know late chief Joe ogbebor of OMG SYNERGY and you should know his daughter Ose Alexander Aisien,the C.O.O and his son Owen as the MD continuing after their father died last year abi?
Who wouldn't want to have this?You think Otedola is happy about his kids fooling around? undecided Not like they are even succesful entertainers like Davido or so.mtcheew.
Well,I don't have energy to talk,if you like,marry stupid women in the name of emotionally balanced abi "good",na una know.
I will never do it till this world end!I told my gees I won't marry a woman that makes less than 500k a month them dey look me like say I dey craze.
Time shall tell grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by Donbrig: 12:01pm On Nov 14, 2020
Sorry to say you are not as smart as you think or try to make everyone believe here. Your sense of reasoning is baffling. Better not to argue this at all.

"A satisfied life is better than a successful life, because our success is measured by others, but our satisfaction is measured by our own soul, mind and heart".

TransAtlanticEx:
DJ cuppy is scratching discs because she isn't savvy enough to run a business na.Time wasted can never be gotten again,if she knew this(business and time value for opportunity),she wont spend a minute of her time in any stupid music video.How much does humanity pay a DJ ffs?And you say money is nothing?
If otedola hadn't continue his business,will she be free enough to be fooling around in the name of DJ? undecided
More reasons why you should marry money savvy women so as to birth smart kids who can continue the empire.
I'm sure you know late chief Joe ogbebor of OMG SYNERGY and you should know his daughter Ose Alexander Aisien,the C.O.O and his son Owen as the MD continuing after their father died last year abi?
Who wouldn't want to have this?You think Otedola is happy about his kids fooling around? undecided Not like they are even succesful entertainers like Davido or so.mtcheew.
Well,I don't have energy to talk,if you like,marry stupid women in the name of emotionally balanced abi "good",na una know.
I will never do it till this world end!I told my gees I won't marry a woman that makes less than 500k a month them dey look me like say I dey craze.

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by TransAtlanticEx(m): 12:13pm On Nov 14, 2020
Donbrig:
Sorry to say you are not as smart as you think or try to make everyone believe here. Your sense of reasoning is baffling. Better not to argue this at all.

"A satisfied life is better than a successful life, because our success is measured by others, but our satisfaction is measures by our own soul, mind and heart".

Funny thing is I am not trying to make anyone believe I am smart or anything,I am bigger than that wink
Just that people just get intimidated by superior arguments or superiority in general,reason why you think I am trying to impress anyone of you lots whereas I am just doing me,like who I am every other day.
I ain't even trying to be honest,the only time I try to be smart is when I want to lock deals cheesy cheesy
A satisfied life my ass,LOSER TALK grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by drealj: 12:44pm On Nov 14, 2020
My Brothers and my sisters, I prefer a successful life to a satisfied life. Ask Seun Osewa
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by pluto09(m): 1:10pm On Nov 14, 2020
TransAtlanticEx:
Funny thing is I am not trying to make anyone believe I am smart or anything,I am bigger than that wink
Just that people just get intimidated by superior arguments or superiority in general,reason why you think I am trying to impress anyone of you lots whereas I am just doing me,like who I am every other day.
I ain't even trying to be honest,the only time I try to be smart is when I want to lock deals cheesy cheesy
A satisfied life my ass,LOSER TALK grin grin grin

If you are not married, it will be difficult for you to understand what it means to have a satisfied life.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by tracyorez(f): 1:14pm On Nov 14, 2020
ojesymsym:
Lol... Madam, u non go send that mail on Monday this one when you wan still go bank first.

If you send that mail from home e go still deliver.
Type that mail this weekend and leave it in your draft message. At 11:50, put on your PC. Login to your account monitor your account balance, at 11:59, do one last refresh to be sure the money has not entered. 12:01. Click send, then go and shower.

I hear women are emotional,yours really takes the height.
Peace
I will type the message down and wait.
You will get update.
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by TransAtlanticEx(m): 1:14pm On Nov 14, 2020
pluto09:

If you are not married, it will be difficult for you to understand what it means to have a satisfied life.
What in the world is this? undecided
Jesus christ!

2 Likes

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by XiaoLi: 1:35pm On Nov 14, 2020
Bros this attack on Ahib is enough na, na women dey prolong matter like this, let this matter die
Lazyyouth4u:

If you have connections at the company, you can get the award before buying the trucks. Some people here work in the logistics department of companies that outsource some of their jobs. Maybe they can help out with connections smiley.

In any case, the point of their requirements is that they want experienced partners with good financial standing.
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by NL1960: 2:03pm On Nov 14, 2020
Donbrig:
This tracyorez is just like my wife, so emotional and good to a fault. At the end of the day, every man should just pray to have a woman like them in their life. They are very successful in marriages, because they often downplay those marital challenges that leads to divorce. Kudos lady tracyorez, you will definitely get your money back, don't worry about that, but you might not get the interest that is supposed to accrue on your money for the past few months.

My wife is worse o. She will give an artisan work and pay almost 100% and the artisan go dey dribble her while she is there begging the artisan. Meanwhile my body go dey boil and hot for the whole thing. cheesy
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by Donbrig: 2:10pm On Nov 14, 2020
They are the kind of humans that makes life still worth living.

NL1960:

My wife is worse o. She will give an artisan work and pay almost 100% and the artisan go dey dribble her while she is there begging the artisan. Meanwhile my body go dey boil and hot for the whole thing. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by Kelvinhunta: 2:26pm On Nov 14, 2020
The only point I could get in this ur lamentation is that u r jealous that you couldn't live life d way u want because ur dad left nothing for u! That you are broke today doesn't mean u should be thinking poor otherwise you will remain poor. Guy hustle make money so ur kids won't suffer. Cuppy has more money than u and still live her dream life, you don't need to be jealous about that. Who suffer help
TransAtlanticEx:
If otedola hadn't continue his business,will she be free and financially buoyant enough to be fooling around in the name of DJ? undecided If I was her father I would have cease funding her,let me see where the money she uses to be stupid will come from. undecided

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by TransAtlanticEx(m): 2:35pm On Nov 14, 2020
Kelvinhunta:
The only point I could get in this ur lamentation is that u r jealous that you couldn't live life d way u want because ur dad left nothing for u! That you are broke today doesn't mean u should be thinking poor otherwise you will remain poor. Guy hustle make money so ur kids won't suffer. Cuppy has more money than u and still live her dream life, you don't need to be jealous about that. Who suffer help
grin grin grin
I like your jumper @ dp,its very nice.
The only unfortunate thing is that an old woman had to die for you to have it(the cloth) to wear,you know,unto free asoebi for boys weh dey pack chairs for mama burial na grin
I wish we can meet someday,I'd like to test your confidence grin grin grin
Pig.

2 Likes

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by Nobody: 2:38pm On Nov 14, 2020
XiaoLi:
At Ore-Benin highway, Customs withheld my vehicle customs papers several times which was valid and complete because "i must do Christmas for them" or there statement will be like "how can you have this fine car and not give us something"
I found out that they will not let go most times that i insist that i have no money with me. All this is not right,We need a total reform!

Get a video recorder on your dashboard. Record them and post online. Their bosses will see it and suspend them. Thats d only way to make them stop.

1 Like

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by Kelvinhunta: 2:42pm On Nov 14, 2020
Now you just confirmed to me what Eric Worre said about poor people with poverty mentality. I won't lecture you no more because you are not even qualified. Abeg who de write name of noise makers make una write this guy's name
TransAtlanticEx:
grin grin grin
The only unfortunate thing is that an old woman had to die for you to have it(the cloth) to wear,you know,unto free asoebi for boys weh dey pack chairs for mama burial na grin
I wish we can meet someday,I'd like to test your confidence grin grin grin
Pig.

8 Likes

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by TransAtlanticEx(m): 2:50pm On Nov 14, 2020
Kelvinhunta:
Now you just confirmed to me what Eric Worre said about poor people with poverty mentality. I won't lecture you no more because you are not even qualified. Abeg who de write name of noise makers make una write this guy's name
Is that why you had to pose with someone's grandmama's asoebi
So Eric worre said it's normal for a 35yr+ man to pose with their grandma's obituary cloth as their christmas cloth? grin grin grin
You for tell Eric Worre to try buy you cloth atleast na,so thatwhen you dey represent him,people fit give you audience.
Because anybody weh see you pose with obituary jumper like this go think say you don craze ooo..
Pig.

2 Likes

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by ChybuzzDD(m): 3:30pm On Nov 14, 2020
[quote author=TransAtlanticEx post=96034714] grin grin grin
I wish we can meet someday,I'd like to test your confidence grin grin

So, you needed to first check his profile before replying him?

In order to build up your confidence?

1 Like

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by 9jatriot(m): 4:03pm On Nov 14, 2020
If you ask me sha, having an offspring that can successfully carry on with your business is the dream of many entrepreneurs. That is what makes many family businesses in Japan, China, Europe, Isreal, Indian and Lebanon span across many centuries.

Cuppy may have made her choice to do what she feels she enjoys doing, but I reckon that even though the dad may not complain but as a father, I think he would have preferred her taking over board meetings and beginning to learn the ropes of his business acumen.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by ojesymsym: 4:06pm On Nov 14, 2020
Bros, this is sounding like music to you because you can afford it. Assume you had just 20k last card and your wife is telling you all these Mills and Boom story, u for non de talk all these romantic story.
In a society like ours, people will take advantage of you if you have attitudes like this and I am sure even you will be able to attest to that.

Donbrig:
They are the kind of humans that makes life still worth living.

3 Likes

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by ositadiima1: 4:18pm On Nov 14, 2020
TransAtlanticEx:
Is that why you had to pose with someone's grandmama's asoebi
So Eric worre said it's normal for a 35yr+ man to pose with their grandma's obituary cloth as their christmas cloth? grin grin grin
You for tell Eric Worre to try buy you cloth atleast na,so thatwhen you dey represent him,people fit give you audience.
Because anybody weh see you pose with obituary jumper like this go think say you don craze ooo..
Pig.

grin

Every family, looking at the next generation, hopes to confer advantages that are more than just material and financial--to inculcate character and leadership, to inspire creativity and enterprise, to help all family members find and follow their individual callings, and to avoid the financial dependency and loss of initiative that can all too often be an unwanted consequence of financial success. Yet many families never succeed in realizing that vision, much less sustaining it for three, four, or five generations and beyond.
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by Donbrig: 4:23pm On Nov 14, 2020
I understand you, but we all cannot be heartless and cruel to each other in this country. Just look at where our greed and heartlessness had landed us as a country. You cannot even trust anybody, not even members of your family or sleep with your two eyes closed. Killings, hate, dishonesty and bad news everywhere. Nigerians are far better than that, we need more honest and kindhearted people in this country, not people who wants to make money at all cost, even at the expense of other peoples lives and happiness.

ojesymsym:
Bros, this is sounding like music to you because you can afford it. Assume you had just 20k last card and your wife is telling you all these Mills and Boom story, u for non de talk all these romantic story.
In a society like ours, people will take advantage of you if you have attitudes like this and I am sure even you will be able to attest to that.

2 Likes

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by TransAtlanticEx(m): 4:28pm On Nov 14, 2020
Donbrig:
I understand you, but we all cannot be heartless and cruel to each other in this country. Just look at where our greed and heartlessness had landed us as a country. You cannot even trust anybody, not even members of your family or sleep with your two eyes closed. Killings, hate, dishonesty and bad news everywhere. Nigerians are far better than that, we need more honest and kindhearted people in this country, not people who wants to make money at all cost, even at the expense of other peoples lives and happiness.

If you don travel in your life before,you go know say Nigeria is way less greedy and more kind hearted than first world countries.
Go to the US make them show you what greed and heartlessness is.
Lack of money will kill you in the US faster than in Nigeria,fact!
The naivety in this thread is shocking.

6 Likes

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by ojesymsym: 4:31pm On Nov 14, 2020
Rather unfortunate that we have degenerated to this level in our cities, but in many small towns and villages, people are still relatively trust worthy. People still leave their kids with their neighbor, people still leave their market wares over night in their market stores with only nylon to cover them. In many of those towns and villages, salary of 60k is not uncommon and they are contented with it. It is in such places that the air is still clean, you are close to nature, and child upbringing is still a communal effort. In some of these places, their houses are not even fenced and yet very little or no boundary conflict.
There is still some level of honesty in a lot of Nigerians, but you are more likely to find it in simple towns and villages than in places like Lagos, Abuja and Port Harcourt.
Donbrig:

2 Likes

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by XiaoLi: 5:59pm On Nov 14, 2020
You are right, when you are too good in our society people will see it as weakness and will definately want to take advantage of you, none of my RM mess with me, infact they use their own money to run petty expenses for me (like printing a passport photo i sent via whatsapp..e.t.c)hoping i will pay them back when i return to the country. I still stand on business must be business and there must be consequence for any mess up, well maybe i am used to the system of the country of my residence, here there is big consequence for default of any type.
ojesymsym:

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by DexterousOne(m): 6:08pm On Nov 14, 2020
TransAtlanticEx:

What is this guy talking about bikonu undecided

2 Likes

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by Clicked: 6:14pm On Nov 14, 2020
Donbrig:

"A satisfied life is better than a successful life, because our success is measured by others, but our satisfaction is measured by our own soul, mind and heart".

I love this quote.

1 Like

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by drealj: 6:21pm On Nov 14, 2020
l no go lie. I checked the Kelvin profile and I confirmed the Aso ebi. But brother Why? Oh! may be the man was a good man

1 Like

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by richforever123: 6:22pm On Nov 14, 2020
TransAtlanticEx:

You know, I actually admired you from affair and felt you were wise before this comment, this is a perfect example of educated trash, I already know you will say you are not here to please anyone, however I just thought to let you know

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by DexterousOne(m): 6:40pm On Nov 14, 2020
Donbrig:
Money is not everything in life, everybody cannot be savvy about money. Happiness, integrity, love and kindness are still far more than money, without these virtues, you will always be seen as one of the world most poorest man, even with billions in your account.

Today, in the world of finance and investments, if you are wealthy, you must not necessarily involve your wife or children in your business or investments if they don't have interest in it or savvy about investments. You could buy shares for them in good companies or open a good financial insurance for them, and they will never suffer for the rest of their lives even when you dead and gone.

That's why DJ Cuppy is just a DJ, catching her fun with a very strong financial insurance and shares at her disposal. Her father is even more happier to see her children living a happy life and they must not become a business mogul like their father.

If your happiness depends on money, you will never be happy with yourself.

Well said
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by emmanuelewumi(m): 7:54pm On Nov 14, 2020
9jatriot:
If you ask me sha, having an offspring that can successfully carry on with your business is the dream of many entrepreneurs. That is what makes many family businesses in Japan, China, Europe, Isreal, Indian and Lebanon span across many centuries.

Cuppy may have made her choice to do what she feels she enjoys doing, but I reckon that even though the dad may not complain but as a father, I think he would have preferred her taking over board meetings and beginning to learn the ropes of his business acumen.

Having a system and structures that will ensure continuing and sustainability of the business is more important than having an offspring that will take over the business

Cosmos Maduka of Coscharis group recently said his children are not taking over the business conglomerate, but all his children will be well taken care by a Trust account he has established for his family.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by Akin3891: 8:12pm On Nov 14, 2020
tracyorez:

If I don't get my full alert,I will go to his head office and report to his superiors and If I am not comfortable with the reply I get,I will mail their head office in Lagos and copy Cbn.

First bank staff could be this shady, sometimes ago i got an unexplained debit of 21k from my saving account,then later received a call from a lady who claimed to be my account officer and she said we had to debit your saving account because you moved some funds from your current account and left no money in it to cover cot, I was like why didn't you seek my consent before you do that, I'm sorry she said.

From that day onwards, she will call me just to ask how I'm doing and if I needed some loans, plus keeping records of my transactions even to 100 naira ,making assumptions of knowing me for many years now, someone I've never met before.

I suspected monitoring spirit, I simply move all funds out at least till the time she will keep her eyes away, Next day she called to know why, I just shrugged.
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by Nobody: 8:59pm On Nov 14, 2020
Akin3891:

First bank staff could be this shady, sometimes ago i got an unexplained debit of 21k from my saving account,then later received a call from a lady who claimed to be my account officer and she said we had to debit your saving account because you moved some funds from your current account and left no money in it to cover cot, I was like why didn't you seek my consent before you do that, I'm sorry she said.

From that day onwards, she will call me just to ask how I'm doing and if I needed some loans, plus keeping records of my transactions even to 100 naira ,making assumptions of knowing me for many years now, someone I've never met before.

I suspected monitoring spirit, I simply move all funds out at least till the time she will keep her eyes away, Next day she called to know why, I just shrugged.
It is normal for banks to move money from funded accounts to unfunded accounts so the customer does not get hit with unnecessary huge charges on the unfunded account or bad credit (for banks in developed countries as things like these are reported to the credit agencies and will affect credit score of the customer). It is usually done in the interest of the customer (of course the bank also wants to get its fees). They may move the money and then inform the customer after. It is not shady and happens all the time sir.

She’s your account officer and it’s her job to monitor your account and market the bank’s products to you. Also, good account officers try to maintain good relationships with owners of accounts assigned to them.

3 Likes

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by Nobody: 9:25pm On Nov 14, 2020
emmanuelewumi:

Having a system and structures that will ensure continuing and sustainability of the business is more important than having an offspring that will take over the business

Cosmos Maduka of Coscharis group recently said his children are not taking over the business conglomerate, but all his children will be well taken care by a Trust account he has established for his family.

Gbam!

(1) (2) (3) ... (1650) (1651) (1652) (1653) (1654) (1655) (1656) ... (2228) (Reply)

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 102
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.