Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,135 members, 7,835,806 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:16 PM

Treasury Bills In Nigeria - Investment (1811) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Treasury Bills In Nigeria (4466099 Views)

Fixed Deposits Or Treasury Bills, Which Is Better? / Fixed Deposit And Treasury Bill Investments From Abroad / I Need Information On Treasury Bills In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1808) (1809) (1810) (1811) (1812) (1813) (1814) ... (2234) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by ahiboilandgas: 7:37am On Mar 21, 2021
saipn: 12:08pm On May 11, 2020
ahiboilandgas:
i understand your ambition but am a business man i cant understand how me investing in you will yield me profits...am very conversant with schooling aboard u need over 12m in accounts naira to get an Australia visa.i paid over 10000 euro for my brother in ireland and still had to support him severally until he graduated he was working partime earning around 1000 euro but expenses takes all......i can only asist u with sponsorship accounts with good turn over....at not financial cost to me .....
boss don't forget me on the sponsorship account.I am still gathering money for my post graduate fee thanks
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by LauraClasikVibe(f): 7:39am On Mar 21, 2021
cleverland:
So true! A friend bought close to 400k units some weeks ago now qualified for 3m+ dividend yield in April.
hmmmm, this is a very good investment and can even be used to pay yearly rent, purchase more land to sell in the future & buy your dream home.

3 Likes

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by ahiboilandgas: 7:42am On Mar 21, 2021
That how u jump to my conversation with the Girl asking me to invest in her ,then when ahead and pose as the person to mislead me to thinking it was same person ,forming anger when I refused to respond, chased me ever thread to cajole me to give him the statement ..now forming disappointment .....first suspicion was why would a person wanting to go Austrailia now go to south Korea, why would she move from nursing to engineering ,why will she become suddenly Authoratative and now become a Man...

11 Likes

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by handsomebolanle: 7:54am On Mar 21, 2021
ahiboilandgas:
he wanted to mislead me to thinking he was the girl that wanted to study Nursing in Australia ,he wanted to act fast and pose as the person and collect bank statement....the original girl just recently saved 3m and need a statement of 20m for Austrailia ...while him by Man going to south Korea and need statement of 15m (according to him )...he wanted to cash out on the conversation and pose fast as the said girl mislead me to thinking he was her ....

Ohh... I thought it was that lady that wanted to do Nursing... oops...anyways..I'm out of this matter...

1 Like

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by ahiboilandgas: 7:58am On Mar 21, 2021
handsomebolanle:

Ohh... I thought it was that lady that wanted to do Nursing... oops...anyways..I'm out of this matter...
nope she just got Admission and partial scholarship.....and am seriously considering her

4 Likes

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by Afromentalist: 8:28am On Mar 21, 2021
saipn:
imagine he is trying to look for a fault in my words so that his faceless billionaire friends will support him and started
So because you don enter South Korea you for call person wey you needed help from faceless billionaire, you think you have achieved right ?

Your eyes go soon clear

13 Likes

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by seyisanya(m): 9:21am On Mar 21, 2021
Afromentalist:

So because you don enter South Korea you for call person wey you needed help from faceless billionaire, you think you have achieved right ?

Your eyes go soon clear
We learn every day. I used to ask myself why people at the top of the wealth ladder find it difficult to help those struggling beneath. I think I now have my answer.

It's clear that when some people get what they want in life, they're quick to throw humility out of the window. We need to stay humble regardless of our status or achievements in life and favour will continue to come our way.

Disappointment is part of the struggle, don't lose it because of a let down by a human just like you.

Remain calm, stay focused and be humble.

17 Likes

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by Nobody: 10:06am On Mar 21, 2021
emmanuelewumi:

I have both.

SFS REIT has just 20 million shares, while UPDC REIT has 2.67 billion shares
How much was last dividend paid by updc reits

1 Like

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by emmanuelewumi(m): 10:32am On Mar 21, 2021
Biafran4life:
How much was last dividend paid by updc reits

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by emmanuelewumi(m): 10:34am On Mar 21, 2021
LauraClasikVibe:
Wow! This is nice, it's tax exempted.

REITs don't pay withholding taxes on their dividends

2 Likes

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by saipn: 10:43am On Mar 21, 2021
Hmmm I think I have let this slide so that you don't change it to entitlement mentality...I didn't disguise as the lady that want to go to Australia,it was when she asked for help that was the very day I pushed what I want to you but you didn't replied to it until when I was reading for the processing....

I showed you my comments the day the girl asked questions and I showed you another after some months to inform you about my plan which you replied OK before you later accepted that you will assist me..... as I said I never disguised as the lady infact that is what I will never do anyway it ok ...
ahiboilandgas:
saipn: 12:08pm On May 11, 2020
ahiboilandgas:
i understand your ambition but am a business man i cant understand how me investing in you will yield me profits...am very conversant with schooling aboard u need over 12m in accounts naira to get an Australia visa.i paid over 10000 euro for my brother in ireland and still had to support him severally until he graduated he was working partime earning around 1000 euro but expenses takes all......i can only asist u with sponsorship accounts with good turn over....at not financial cost to me .....
boss don't forget me on the sponsorship account.I am still gathering money for my post graduate fee thanks
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by arena07: 10:49am On Mar 21, 2021
ahiboilandgas:
That how u jump to my conversation with the Girl asking me to invest in her ,then when ahead and pose as the person to mislead me to thinking it was same person ,forming anger when I refused to respond, chased me ever thread to cajole me to give him the statement ..now forming disappointment .....first suspicion was why would a person wanting to go Austrailia now go to south Korea, why would she move from nursing to engineering ,why will she become suddenly Authoratative and now become a Man...
I perused the boy comments with yours..I don't see where the guy said he is going to Australia I think he asked you for statements of account when the lady was seeking for fund to pay tuition fee not even statement of account then.....which you later accepted after some months..stop trying to paint the guy as a bad person. you are the one wrong for not letting your NO BE NO....don't promised what you can fulfil

8 Likes

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by arena07: 10:51am On Mar 21, 2021
Afromentalist:

Your eyes go soon clear
His eyes go clear say Wetin?are you wishing him bad?Yes it is south Korea and so what?does he seek for your help?abi werey ni eleni?
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by ahiboilandgas: 10:55am On Mar 21, 2021
saipn:
Hmmm I think I have let this slide so that you don't change it to entitlement mentality...I didn't disguise as the lady that want to go to Australia,it was when she asked for help that was the very day I pushed what I want to you but you didn't replied to it until when I was reading for the processing....

I showed you my comments the day the girl asked questions and I showed you another after some months to inform you about my plan which you replied OK before you later accepted that you will assist me..... as I said I never disguised as the lady infact that is what I will never do anyway it ok ...
guy their wasn't an open invitation to nairalanders wanting statements of accounts to contact me ..u barge into the conversation ,why would u want to update me on your progress when u weren't the girl we where having the conversation with.....there is notting bad in your aspiration to travel abroad via school ...infact I encourage young people around me to try there luck ....but with the recent happenings in Nigeria especially kidnapping for ransom releasing bank statement and history is like putting my self in firing line ...my neighbour a gold trader child is still missing since nov ....

1 Like

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by ahiboilandgas: 10:59am On Mar 21, 2021
arena07:
I perused the boy comments with yours..I don't see where the guy said he is going to Australia I think he asked you for statements of account when the lady was seeking for fund to pay tuition fee not even statement of account then.....which you later accepted after some months..stop trying to paint the guy as a bad person. you are the one wrong for not letting your NO BE NO....don't promised what you can fulfil
the girl ask for funds i told her I can asist her with my company statement of accounts at no financials cost to me ....how did he appear in the conversation ...but if u are so pained why not give him yours nah...

4 Likes

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by arena07: 11:01am On Mar 21, 2021
ahiboilandgas:
the girl ask for funds i told her I can asist her with my company statement of accounts at no financials cost to me ....how did he appear in the conversation ...but if u are so pained why not give him yours nah...
baba accept your mistake and swerve jare who you help?

2 Likes

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by ahiboilandgas: 11:03am On Mar 21, 2021
arena07:
ok u were even pursuing his comments to know when to execute the plan abi ?or what was your interest chasing the comments up and down ....the BEC never reach una now u wan added Local hustle ...too bad my accounts it beyond the reach of your and your co conspirators..

3 Likes

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by ahiboilandgas: 11:04am On Mar 21, 2021
arena07:
What u interest in the matter ?

1 Like

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by ahiboilandgas: 11:06am On Mar 21, 2021
arena07:
Why are u so pained more than the bereaved? U where already salivating in the conspiracy abi ....sorry Maga no fall this time around...

1 Like

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by arena07: 11:10am On Mar 21, 2021
ahiboilandgas:
ok u were even pursuing his comments to know when to execute the plan abi ?or what was your interest chasing the comments up and down ....the BEC never reach una now u wan added Local hustle ...too bad my accounts it beyond the reach of your and your co conspirators..
what is this one saying?ooh may be i too don turn to a kidnapper?i check this thread once in a while to know if their is any good investment to pitch in so far treasury bill rate is not encouraging....I do my background check on issues before I comment on any post.... you are wrong accept that and move on jare

3 Likes

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by ahiboilandgas: 11:13am On Mar 21, 2021
arena07:
what is this one saying?ooh may be i too don turn to a kidnapper?i check this thread once in a while to know if their is any good investment to pitch in so far treasury bill rate is not encouraging....I do my background check on issues before I comment on any post.... you are wrong accept that and move on jare
probably why are u monitoring the conversation since last year? Cos he was quoting me up and down in non investment threads

1 Like

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by ahiboilandgas: 11:14am On Mar 21, 2021
arena07:
u are a crook or busy body accept that and move on jare.

1 Like

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by arena07: 11:15am On Mar 21, 2021
ahiboilandgas:
Why are u so pained more than the bereaved? U where already salivating in the conspiracy abi ....sorry Maga no fall this time around...
which conspiracy?baba you are speaking in tongues I don't understand the thrash you are saying.I don't know you but a situation where you want to paint an innocent boy a kidnapper,armed robber,and juju man like one kaikai man said earlier I will not accept it...

1 Like

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by ahiboilandgas: 11:17am On Mar 21, 2021
arena07:
which conspiracy?baba you are speaking in tongues I don't understand the thrash you are saying.I don't know you but a situation where you want to paint an innocent boy a kidnapper,armed robber,and juju man like one kaikai man said earlier I will not accept it...
u will not accept ..u as in who ? Owner of Nairaland or Nairaland police or buhari ? Since u don't fit into any to only thing I can get is that u are a co conspirators to harvesting people bank statements ...that the only and exclusive interest u might have

1 Like

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by arena07: 11:18am On Mar 21, 2021
Hahahahaha today is sunday let me use you catch cruise. crook?on a faceless forum?chai nairaland don suffer
ahiboilandgas:
u are a crook or busy body accept that and move on jare.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by ahiboilandgas: 11:19am On Mar 21, 2021
arena07:
Hahahahaha today is sunday let me use you catch cruise. crook?on a faceless forum?chai nairaland don suffer
faceless after harvesting bank statement and data page u now have a face to work on ....

4 Likes

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by Afromentalist: 11:23am On Mar 21, 2021
arena07:
His eyes go clear say Wetin?are you wishing him bad?Yes it is south Korea and so what?does he seek for your help?abi werey ni eleni?
He needs not ridicule someone he needed help from and call him names. That's all I am saying. I have no problem with his chosen Country of abode.

The fact that he traveled to Korea or America or whatever the case might be, Does not give him the right to despise the one he needed help from.

1 Like

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by arena07: 11:24am On Mar 21, 2021
ahiboilandgas:
u will not accept ..u as in who ? Owner of Nairaland or Nairaland police or buhari ? Since u don't fit into any to only thing I can get is that u are a co conspirators to harvesting people bank statements ...that the only and exclusive interest u might have
see your big head like people bank statements...I blame the boy for coming to a faceless forum soliciting for statement of account most especially people like you...from your comments for trying to paint the guy as a bad person shows your personality in General....you are a shady person and all the useless millions you keep shouting can't be gotten through legit way....

1 Like

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by ahiboilandgas: 11:26am On Mar 21, 2021
arena07:
see your big head like people bank statements...I blame the boy for coming to a faceless forum soliciting for statement of account most especially people like you...from your comments for trying to paint the guy as a bad person shows your personality in General....you are a shady person and all the useless millions you keep shouting can't be gotten through legit way....
off points ....sorry

1 Like

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by arena07: 11:30am On Mar 21, 2021
This will be the last time I will warn you to stop speaking in tongues...which work are you saying?baba face the fact that you are wrong...or maybe when you realised that he is a guy you quickly changed your mind?chai baba wan Bleep hole before helping hahahahaha
ahiboilandgas:
faceless after harvesting bank statement and data page u now have a face to work on ....

1 Like

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by abraolas1: 11:37am On Mar 21, 2021
seyisanya:
Multiply 10,000 by N8.10. That simple! No tax deduction.

100 Shares = 1 unit

i dont think this calculation is correct

is the Dividend paid per Unit or Per shares ??

will like others to throw more light to this

CC: Emmanuelewumi

thanks

1 Like

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by ahiboilandgas: 11:41am On Mar 21, 2021
arena07:
This will be the last time I will warn you to stop speaking in tongues...which work are you saying?baba face the fact that you are wrong...or maybe when you realised that he is a guy you quickly changed your mind?chai baba wan Bleep hole before helping hahahahaha
u could have used same energy to look for a job than doing busy body am seriously advising u or better start an enterprise..that 50k jobs wouldn't not take u any where either like wise yahoo yahoo ....from your profile u are working together with him on the south Korea visa ...i wish una Good luck...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1808) (1809) (1810) (1811) (1812) (1813) (1814) ... (2234) (Reply)

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: awesomeJ(m), xezoid(m), Macktaob(m), EmmyBen14(m), WestPB

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.