Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,689 members, 7,820,399 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:15 PM

Treasury Bills In Nigeria - Investment (1872) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Treasury Bills In Nigeria (4446782 Views)

Fixed Deposits Or Treasury Bills, Which Is Better? / Fixed Deposit And Treasury Bill Investments From Abroad / I Need Information On Treasury Bills In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1869) (1870) (1871) (1872) (1873) (1874) (1875) ... (2229) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by afroxyz: 11:37am On Apr 18, 2021
Parental failure is only a subset or larger societal failure. When Chairman Mao wanted to reorientate China, Children were encourged to report their parents if they suspected they were corrupt. That same kid you have given good values would go into the larger society which is corrupt.

3 Likes

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by AngelicBeing: 12:19pm On Apr 18, 2021
Nigeria is a failed state after the order of Afghanistan, Yemen, Syria, South Sudan, Libya and Somalia, regardless of what some patriotic Nigerians are saying about the country, the country is dead completely and I think beyond redemption, we can keep gloating of been the giant of Africa but all the indices of a failed and dead country is in Nigeria, next news jare angry

9 Likes

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by Donbrig: 12:43pm On Apr 18, 2021
We have lots of big problems, but don't write off Nigeria yet, Nigeria is like an apple in God's eyes. We have survived so many challenges many thought impossible to survive, Nigera will bounce back, we just have to work harder and do the right things as quickly as practicable.

Even world bank and other international institutions couldn't believe how fast we exited recession. God is indeed listening to millions of Nigerians praying every day for a better Nigeria, but we have to move beyond prayers and act swiftly, we are already on the edge and very little time is left to rescue the country.

Even though our hopes are dashed and dreams shattered, we still hope for a better Nigeria.

AngelicBeing:
Nigeria is a failed state after the order of Afghanistan, Yemen, Syria, South Sudan, Libya and Somalia, regardless of what some patriotic Nigerians are saying about the country, the country is dead completely and I think beyond redemption, we can keep gloating of been the giant of Africa but all the indices of a failed and dead country is in Nigeria, next news jare angry

3 Likes

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by afroxyz: 12:50pm On Apr 18, 2021
Donbrig:
We have lots of big problems, but don't write off Nigeria yet, Nigeria is like an apple in God's eyes. We have survived so many challenges many thought impossible to survive, Nigera will bounce back, we just have to work harder and do the right things as quickly as practicable.

Even world bank and other international institutions couldn't believe how fast we exited recession. God is indeed listening to millions of Nigerians praying every day for a better Nigeria, but we have to move beyond prayers and act swiftly, we are already on the edge and very little time is left to rescue the country.

Even though our hopes are dashed and dreams shattered, we still hope for a better Nigeria.

Boss abeg leave God for this matter. Japan has the highest number of atheists.

15 Likes

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by Nobody: 12:54pm On Apr 18, 2021
ahiboilandgas:
how do we create new platforms .notting is impossible. Can we reorient 1m Nairaland users

Look at this tribalistic agbaya opening mouth to talk about reorientation of Nairaland youths. Have you looked at the mirror lately? At your age and with your supposed billions (audio), you spend all your time posting thousands of very idle and unnecessary tribalistic posts on Nairaland. Very idiotic posts and you feel you can re-orientate Naija youths? What gives you the moral right to speak down to Naija youths? How different are you?

I go just dey look you like this

10 Likes

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by Nobody: 12:57pm On Apr 18, 2021
ahiboilandgas:
how do we create new platforms .notting is impossible. Can we reorient 1m Nairaland users

Your tribalistic posts are all over Nairaland but I will post just a couple to show what a hypocrite you are.

Where is that idiot that says he is fighting for the emancipation of Biafrans? No be the person wey you suppose dey fight be this? He calls your people cocaine pusher, ipob pigs and other condescending names. But you will look the other way either out of fear or because of wetin you feel say you can gain and be looking for person wey you go call olosho as na the only thing wey your illiterate brain can carry. The real story of Nigeria.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by Donbrig: 1:04pm On Apr 18, 2021
Don't leave God out of anything my brother, He is the essence of everything we do in life. Yes, it is very discouraging to see nations who don't even believe in God or go to church prosper more than those that strongly believe in Him. But who are we to judge, the matter dey tire everybody sha.

Japan is even good, at least they welcome and tolerate other religion. China is worse, they don't even want to see church with their eyes or any religious crusaders in their country, yet, same Chinese are prospering more than other folks. Life nor banlance at all.

afroxyz:

Boss abeg leave God for this matter. Japan has the highest number of atheists.

3 Likes

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by AngelicBeing: 1:26pm On Apr 18, 2021
The life of God prepares us for paradise/ Heaven ( Godliness, Holiness, righteousness and the fear of God) but the principles of God( working smart, thinkers, doing the right thing at the right time, addressing injustice,
punishing crimes and criminality, equity, fair play, rewarding merits providing enabling environment for citizens to realize their God given potentials void of ethnicity, tribalism, nepotism and religion etc prepare us to live a productive life on earth, those nations we call Atheist countries or who don't subscribe to God are doing well because they subscribe to the principles of God and those principles are working for them, even if Satan comes out physically today and practice the principles of productivity and success, it will work for Satan wink

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by ahiboilandgas: 1:27pm On Apr 18, 2021
BBN youths with unproductive energy. I dey laugh ooh .the only two thread they can be found is TB and BBN .am not responsible for lack of view in YouTube music adventure. The unproductive energy would have been deployed better .wageless effort is when use I energy to to read Ahib post up and down Nairaland like a jobless lunatic ....this how BBN youth that want over Night wealth end up .

5 Likes

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by Donbrig: 1:30pm On Apr 18, 2021
You have said it all.

AngelicBeing:
The life of God prepares us for paradise/ Heaven ( Godliness, Holiness, righteousness and the fear of God) but the principles of God( working smart, thinkers, doing the right thing at the right time, addressing injustice,
punishing crimes and criminality, equity, fair play, rewarding merits providing enabling environment for citizens to realize their God given potentials void of ethnicity, tribalism, nepotism and religion etc prepare us to live a productive life on earth, those nations we call Atheist countries or who don't subscribe to God are doing well because they subscribe to the principles of God and those principles are working for them, even if Satan comes out physically today and practice the principles of productivity and success, it will work for Satan wink

2 Likes

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by afroxyz: 1:31pm On Apr 18, 2021
Donbrig:
Don't leave God out of anything my brother, He is the essence of everything we do in life. Yes, it is very discouraging to see nations who don't even believe in God or go to church prosper more than those that strongly believe in Him. But who are we to judge, the matter dey tire everybody sha.

Japan is even good, at least they welcome and tolerate other religion. China is worse, they don't even want to see church with their eyes or any religious crusaders in their country, yet, same Chinese are prospering more than other folks. Life nor banlance at all.

Christianity or religion is not a yard stick for economic prosperity. There are divine laws which have been put in place, which even God himself subjects himself too. Every action begets an equal and opposite reaction. God has already told us that if you do A, then you should expect B. If yiu do C you should expect D. If we fully understand the consequences of our actions, then we would make better decisions. Nigerians are not even thinking of consequences because we belive God is always there for us, as if God is a Nigerian.

13 Likes

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by AngelicBeing: 1:42pm On Apr 18, 2021
1+1= 2 regardless of whether you are an Atheist, babalawo, voodoo priest, Satan, shrine worshipper, Muslim, Christian, European, people of color etc if you don't do the right thing and you think or believe because of your religious subscription that 1+1 will equal to 200, you are on a long journey from Egypt to Canaanland and you will go round and round in circles wasting and dying in the wilderness of life and nothing will change, enough said, back to my reading mode wink

15 Likes

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by ahiboilandgas: 1:42pm On Apr 18, 2021
This why I can't reply you. Lazyyouth4u: 4:12pm On Sep 01, 2020
To my fellow lazy youths wey dey plan to audition for next season. As soon as you are selected, please learn all you can about the usual corporate sponsors (Indomie, Johnny Walker, Revolution plus, Airtel, Travelbeta, Guinness and Pepsi). With that, na to dey create better jingles and win quizzes on these brands on the regular in the house.
Please and please learn to kill dirty habits like picking your nose and rubbing your poron and yansh and smelling your fingers after embarassed. These are very disgusting habits that will ensure that you lose supporters and possible endorsement deals. Hungry thing

7 Likes

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by ahiboilandgas: 1:50pm On Apr 18, 2021
See idoit that want to dey enter convo madam shopely that has over 100m in Local investment and 300,000 euro house... by Lazyyouth4u: 12:03pm On Aug 20, 2020
undecided it used to be a place to escape my worries as a lazy Nigerian youth but man, this place is even more stressful than real life sef. It’s a place for kolomental people. You can’t beat them, join them grin grin. Have you voted your fave? Please spare some votes for Lucy and Praise wink. Thanks dear .idoit was using BBN to escape worries...pikin

6 Likes

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by ahiboilandgas: 2:20pm On Apr 18, 2021
U really hope i will be exchanging talk with such.God forbid. ija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Lazyyouth4u: 11:42am On Aug 20, 2020
So why are they coming here to brag about how big they are when they are not better than the lazy youths here? They know themselves. Chairman on this thread and claiming that they are executives when shi shi no dey their pocketsangry. By the way, I caught my sister rushing out to work and when I asked her if she has anything for the boys, she said I should ask DSTV and NL. When I told her that what is she feeling like? we have doctors here on NL 247 exchanging banter on housemate matter o. she just laughed and slammed the door in .see the idiot abusing urber drivers

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by ahiboilandgas: 2:25pm On Apr 18, 2021
Person that is still living with sister they drag space with people paying school fees ead by Lazyyouth4u: 11:09am On Aug 20, 2020
Ha Doc Doc grin. Na wa for you o. So because my sister na doctor, you think she’s providing for me. How much does she make undecided. So unfair to judge me like that sad angry.
Na manage I dey manage o. I got some small palliatives sha during Covid peak time so I kept the foodstuff well as I no wan comot house until

4 Likes

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by Nobody: 3:09pm On Apr 18, 2021
Lazyyouth4u:

Your tribalistic posts are all over Nairaland but I will post just a couple to show what a hypocrite you are.

Where is that idiot that says he is fighting for the emancipation of Biafrans? No be the person wey you suppose dey fight be this? He calls your people cocaine pusher, ipob pigs and other condescending names. But you will look the other way either out of fear or because of wetin you feel say you can gain and be looking for person wey you go call olosho as na the only thing wey your illiterate brain can carry. The real story of Nigeria.

You are on point. I used to like his post here on Nairaland until i read his tribalistic post which at first, i thought it was posted by a similar acccunt name.
Since then, i jump over the post.

16 Likes

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by 9jatriot(m): 3:16pm On Apr 18, 2021
Oga, are you a learner? use screenshots or mention before those "receipts" disappear.

ahiboilandgas:
Person that is still living with sister they drag space with people paying school fees ead by Lazyyouth4u: 11:09am On Aug 20, 2020
Ha Doc Doc grin. Na wa for you o. So because my sister na doctor, you think she’s providing for me. How much does she make undecided. So unfair to judge me like that sad angry.
Na manage I dey manage o. I got some small palliatives sha during Covid peak time so I kept the foodstuff well as I no wan comot house until
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by ahiboilandgas: 3:25pm On Apr 18, 2021
9jatriot:
Oga, are you a learner? use screenshots or mention before those "receipts" disappear.

.i dey laugh i have seen enough of the hungry clown ..plus YouTube music chai investment professional my Ass.Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Lazyyouth4u: 10:59am On Aug 20, 2020
Doc Doc grin grin. If you are a lazy youth, own it like me o. Let’s kukuma know we are in this thing together. I can’t imagine having a real job and being here 247. All the serious people for my side have gone to work. They think I have gone mad when they see me watching big brother o. My sister that is a doctor no even get time to sit down and eat. Talk less of watching BBN and engaging

7 Likes

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by Tobex4realTobex234(m): 3:49pm On Apr 18, 2021
In the middle of an important conversation, una still find way create violence. How una take different from them Buhari and Tinubu

10 Likes

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by Nobody: 3:57pm On Apr 18, 2021
I am proudly biafran irrespective of anybody opinions.I have lost believe in the entity called Nigeria and hate the present government.Though, I still believe in nse and call it good decision in some of this government policy.And my believe for separate entity is if true federalism is not adopted after over 40yrs of living in the other side of the divide.I realized the country is lacking fairness, equity and justice as a result of faulty foundation.This write up is my contribution to matters here on Nigeria and way forward.

Then I just read wonderful statement from two individuals here regarding thr past post as I occasionally visit outside two threads here.I still make my stand on some topics here mostly about the government and my Biafran struggle on other thread.Some wear tribal look and filled with anger which I don't owe anybody apologies.

Pls the post I read about canary of this thread is the date really 2020 or 2000
Then my oga is obvious you are a Nigeria and from the north

4 Likes

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by emmanuelewumi(m): 4:49pm On Apr 18, 2021
Happy Sunday

10 Likes

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by ositadima1(m): 4:58pm On Apr 18, 2021
Donbrig:
Wahala be like bicycle. Too many problems in Nigeria. You have made valid points. Our youths are systematically part of our problems in Nigeria, they want to take over, but don't have any agenda or road map to achieve that.

It is heart-wrenching that Nigerians are even considering crooks like Tinubu, Atiku and the rest to be our next president, same people who landed us in this misery we found ourselves today.

I will prefer Osinbajo to many of these political warlords like Tinubu, though Osinbajo had been turned into a vegetable and rendered useless.

Nigerians who have what it takes to bring us out of this agony don't have the resources or finance or connections to become president.

Come to think of it, don't you think we have the kind of leaders we truly deserve as a nation?

Where and how do you expect us to find honest leaders with integrity and vision in a dishonest country with thieves and manipulators everywhere?

It won't be easy to get things better in Nigeria anytime soon, because our next president might likely be one of those criminals who helped in destroying our system in the first place, because they have all it takes to win every election however they want it.

grin

After the youths started destroying their collective properties and looting one another during the End SARS standdown/protest, that was when I knew the Nigerian youth needed Jesus. cheesy

Even after SARS was desolved, they kept going. When asked you did here how they were fighting for all the injustices in Nigeria. Wasn't very clever though, every riot has it's own agenda, that one was end SARS. If you wanted to fight for some other reasons like corruption in high places the reasonable thing to do was to stop and resume a fresh set of protest with a clear agenda and not mix things.

Now, they have blown their credibility, it will be some time before they are taken seriously again.

7 Likes

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by ositadima1(m): 5:22pm On Apr 18, 2021
ahiboilandgas:
See idoit that want to dey enter convo madam shopely that has over 100m in Local investment and 300,000 euro house... by Lazyyouth4u: 12:03pm On Aug 20, 2020
undecided it used to be a place to escape my worries as a lazy Nigerian youth but man, this place is even more stressful than real life sef. It’s a place for kolomental people. You can’t beat them, join them grin grin. Have you voted your fave? Please spare some votes for Lucy and Praise wink. Thanks dear .idoit was using BBN to escape worries...pikin

And so, do u know howmany millions Lazyyouth has in Local investments?

Me, I get 200 million Zimbabwean dollars grin , do u see me alluding to my net worth every now and then? What does ur networth have to do with ur contributions in an open and faceless forum. Or u think say wealth equates to beign smart? There are some dumb billionaires if u don't know.

12 Likes

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by ositadima1(m): 5:27pm On Apr 18, 2021
I honestly dont give a furk abour howmany millions u have (audio or real) or any other person. I judge people by d quality of their contributions.

16 Likes

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by ositadima1(m): 5:43pm On Apr 18, 2021
grin

If u are abroad 100 mill is not such a large sum. 100 mil is about 200k dollars. My current profession that I have been at for quite a while in Nija pays 80k usd a year for entry level in the USA. If I was in the USA I did save up 200k usd in less than 3 years. But, we can't all leave the country, should we?

In Nigeria I earn peanuts in comparison for the exact same job, it doesn't make the other guy in the diaspora smarter. We are just victims of circumstances.

15 Likes

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by ahiboilandgas: 6:04pm On Apr 18, 2021
ositadima1:

Me, I get 200 million Zimbabwean dollars grin , do u see me alluding to my net worth every now and then? What does ur networth have to do with ur contributions in an open and faceless forum. Or u think say wealth equates to beign smart? There are some dumb billionaires if u don't know.
the idiot on mama and sister Food stamps where busy calling her names

3 Likes

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by handsomebolanle: 6:04pm On Apr 18, 2021
ositadima1:
grin

If u are abroad 100 mill is not such a large sum. 100 mil is about 200k dollars. My current profession that I have been at for quite a while in Nija pays 80k usd a year for entry level in the USA. If I was in the USA I did save up 200k usd in less than 3 years. But, we can't all leave the country, should we?

In Nigeria I earn peanuts in comparison for the exact same job, it doesn't make the other guy in the diaspora smarter. We are just victims of circumstances.

The bolded touched me

1 Like

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by ahiboilandgas: 6:06pm On Apr 18, 2021
ositadima1:
grin

i don't want to talk much but 200k USD is a lot of money everwhere and any where to have as saving .majority of Americans cannot afford a 1000 usd emergency without credits..only 10000 usd for airport u go explain tire

7 Likes

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by NL1960: 6:07pm On Apr 18, 2021
ositadima1:

Common 200million Zimbabwean dollars, you dey talk. What if i tell you that iam the one that inherited the wealth of King Solomon?. cool

2 Likes

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by Myhelper1: 6:16pm On Apr 18, 2021
ositadima1:
grin

But your explanation has also made us to know your earnings. This is to tell you that nobody says whatever they have intentionally, it has been said through conversation like you stated above. Some people will find your comment informative while some will find it offensive for mentioning your wages.

Like minded people exchange information without reason to hold anything back while negative minds says don't tell anyone ooo or they say you're bluffing....

The more reason I deactivate my previous moniker. After all, I wasn't getting paid for any information I put out here so if I seized and deactivated my monitor no followers will arrest me. I did what I did because this world is cold. Make we all sidon dey look grin

9 Likes

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by afroxyz: 6:16pm On Apr 18, 2021
ositadima1:

grin

After the youths started destroying their collective properties and looting one another during the End SARS standdown/protest, that was when I knew the Nigerian youth needed Jesus. cheesy

Even after SARS was desolved, they kept going. When asked you did here how they were fighting for all the injustices in Nigeria. Wasn't very clever though, every riot has it's own agenda, that one was end SARS. If you wanted to fight for some other reasons like corruption in high places the reasonable thing to do was to stop and resume a fresh set of protest with a clear agenda and not mix things.

Now, they have blown their credibility, it will be some time before they are taken seriously again.

Still brings us back to my earlier statement. Tge reason why the protest fizzled out was because there was no clear ledership vis-a-vis institution. But again protests can be hijacked. Its simplistic to write off the youths because of the activites of hooligans paid to discredit the protest. But that na another topic for another thread and another day.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1869) (1870) (1871) (1872) (1873) (1874) (1875) ... (2229) (Reply)

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: Bluekapon(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.