Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,791 members, 7,810,059 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:43 PM

Treasury Bills In Nigeria - Investment (1875) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Treasury Bills In Nigeria (4429525 Views)

Fixed Deposits Or Treasury Bills, Which Is Better? / Fixed Deposit And Treasury Bill Investments From Abroad / I Need Information On Treasury Bills In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1872) (1873) (1874) (1875) (1876) (1877) (1878) ... (2228) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by Foreigna: 8:38am On Apr 19, 2021
purleesh:

What's your point exactly?

His point is what I revealed in the post just before this. You asked this question 1 year ago but the answer is just coming now. Ahib is looking for Igbos to displace and take over their properties. That is the reasoning behind all the trash he types here.

15 Likes

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by ahiboilandgas: 8:45am On Apr 19, 2021
Foreigna:
Look at this one salivating at the prospect of stealing from Southerners. You are hoping on another genocide that allows you to kill Southerners and take over their properties. That is your plan and all the business nonsense you type here is just a diversion.

steal from southerners property located in Lagos (southern Nigeria )abi, the post was in reponse to Lazyyouths like u attacking and looting northern trucks and eye for and eye. U looted a truck of cattle we sized house in Sabon gari kano as compensation. See your hungry sister stealing chicken from Aboki

1 Like

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by ahiboilandgas: 8:47am On Apr 19, 2021
Foreigna:

His point is what I revealed in the post just before this. You asked this question 1 year ago but the answer is just coming now. Ahib is looking for Igbos to displace and take over their properties. That is the reasoning behind all the trash he types here.
your steal from truck carry cattles down east and u want clapp for job well done .

1 Like

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by ahiboilandgas: 8:48am On Apr 19, 2021
Foreigna:

see other Lazyyouth like you in action that can't buy common goat na to ride poor aboki truck

1 Like

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by Aquilapriscilla: 8:48am On Apr 19, 2021
Make Una stop this thing na
Abeg
All of us for this thread dey beg Una abeg abeg

Biko nnu
Ehya Ku yi hakuri
Ejo Ejo Farabale
I know you are upset he is posting your pics
but that's the internet for you. Once you post something on the internet it's no longer yours. Just be patient
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by Foreigna: 8:51am On Apr 19, 2021
ahiboilandgas:
steal from southerners property located in Lagos (southern Nigeria )abi, the post was in reponse to Lazyyouths like u attacking and looting northern trucks and eye for and eye. U looted a truck of cattle we sized house in Sabon gari kano as compensation. See your hungry sister stealing chicken from Aboki

Let us be very careful with the information we put out here. If you have a thriving business and you are from the South, don't be surprised if you post something here and subsequently, Customs, Police, FIRS or the Security agencies victimise you. Envy and wickedness inherent in this boy will make him fabricate lies against Southern business people doing better than him to bring them down. Be careful with Ahiboilandgas . If he can't hurt directly, he will do so via proxy. I have said my own.

21 Likes

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by ahiboilandgas: 8:52am On Apr 19, 2021
Foreigna:

.una dey busy the execute hausa meet seller for orlu.putting this people at risk. III. Development and patterns of IGBO associational ethnicity in Kano
SEARCH INSIDE THE BOOK

TABLE OF CONTENTS
CITESHARE
CITED BY
ORCID INFO
ADD TO ORCID
III. Development and patterns of IGBO associational ethnicity in Kano
p. 39-53
TEXT NOTES
FULL TEXT
1The number of Igbo in Kano was estimated at 2.5 million by the end of 1993, making it the preponderant migrant ethnic group in the state. Although this has not always been so, as we saw in the last chapter, they have remained the dominant migrant grou

1 Like

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by ahiboilandgas: 8:54am On Apr 19, 2021
Foreigna:

Let us be very careful with the information we put out here. If you have a thriving business and you are from the South, don't be surprised if you post something here and subsequently, Customs or the Security agencies victimise you. Envy and wickedness inherent in this boy will make him fabricate lies against Southern business people doing better than him to bring them down. Be careful with Ahib. If he can't hurt directly, he will do so via proxy. I have said my own.
final point? No more Arsenal to throw
in your favorite t.b thread court of jurist? Lazy youth end up this way.

1 Like

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by Sapeleboy911(m): 8:56am On Apr 19, 2021
Typical Nigerian always forming holy holy. But deep down they are worse than the devil himself.
Our leaders are a complete reflection of who we are. When it is time for election you see them roasting and, buying plantain from market women. After winning elections you see their convoys chasing same market women out of the road to make way for them. Some of us are even worse than our so called leaders. And as for you ahiboilandgass, no need for the many explanations. You are guilty as charged.

31 Likes

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by ahiboilandgas: 8:59am On Apr 19, 2021
Sapeleboy911:
Typical Nigerian always forming holy holy. But deep down they are worse than the devil himself.
Our leaders are a complete reflection of what who we are. When it is time for election you see them roasting and, buying plantain from market women. After winning elections you see their convoys chasing same market women out of the road to make way for them. Some of us are even worse than our so called leaders. And as for you ahiboilandgass, no need for the many explanations. You are guilty as charged.
i for reply but this na monday make i go look for Ego. This u am not surprised In One Week, Cry Out by Sapeleboy911(m): 11:28am On Mar 01
Shuo!!!! the cry too early nah!! let the blockage continue we southerners are very proud of you. Continue the blockage please. Infact any northerner caught smuggling any foodstuff to the south should be shot at sight. Imagine the chicken challenging an elephant to a fight. You guys should continue deceiving yourselves with your cheap and pathogens infested cows and, ......cheap cow been stolen by elephants .u havr killed 7 beef seller in orlu imo how many more innocent blood will.make u happy

2 Likes

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by Nezzjnr: 9:04am On Apr 19, 2021
Ahbi follow my last instruction and rest

Lazy youth might be right... You fit be Audio

29 Likes

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by Foreigna: 9:09am On Apr 19, 2021
ahiboilandgas:
final point? No more Arsenal to throw
in your favorite t.b thread court of jurist? Lazy youth end up this way.

That is Phase 1, you are now entering Phase 2.

Apart from being an ethnic bigot, you are also a religious bigot.

ahiboilandgas:
why will i ignore mis information and lack of comprehension....when we know the biggest abuser of us visit visa are southerners crossing to canada by foot and coordinating several criminal cyber fraud in the us (fbi 77 yahoo list )is there any muslim on it.....nigeria Muslims are not interested in going or living in America...the quality of live in dubai and qatar is higher

ahiboilandgas:
notting like a real Muslim in Saudi....a devoted Muslims can be an European or resident in Las Vegas.. an if u choose to join today u are not less that those u meet there ....unlike Judaism u can't enter or leave cos it by birth and exclusive religion ...

17 Likes

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by Foreigna: 9:10am On Apr 19, 2021
Ahiboilandgas, you are an all round disgrace and the biggest disappointment in the Investment section.

25 Likes

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by Poanan: 9:32am On Apr 19, 2021
Foreigna:
Ahiboilandgas, you are an all round disgrace and the biggest disappointment in the Investment section.

Haba! calm down. Whatever may have caused the rift just calm down.
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by Nobody: 10:18am On Apr 19, 2021
Like seriously.What have I been reading here.It is well even inside the well.Oga emma any stock to do DD as I have idle cash in my brokerage acc since December as I was targeting zenith @2O and is not materializing.This was sell from NB and don't want to pull it out
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by maishai: 10:29am On Apr 19, 2021
To what end does Ahib and Lazy youth do all this for

I kind of think the both of you are trying to achieve something (definitely not investment education), MAYBE LANDING a job as a Political media aide or BMC.....

I still dont see the reason for the stalking going on

I also feel the both of you know yourselves well in real life for this rife to come online

5 Likes

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by emmanuelewumi(m): 10:33am On Apr 19, 2021
Biafran4life:
Like seriously.What have I been reading here.It is well even inside the well.Oga emma any stock to do DD as I have idle cash in my brokerage acc since December as I was targeting zenith @2O and is not materializing.This was sell from NB and don't want to pull it out

Keeping cash till end of May.

1 Like

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by Alaska90(m): 10:33am On Apr 19, 2021
Has Okomu oil declared dividend and bonus for 2021..... Anyone please?
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by emmanuelewumi(m): 10:34am On Apr 19, 2021
Alaska90:

Has Okomu oil declared dividend and bonus for 2021..... Anyone please?

No bonus, but declared a dividend of N7.00 per share
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by Nobody: 10:40am On Apr 19, 2021
emmanuelewumi:

Keeping cash till end of May.
ok, thanks
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by Educationalserv: 10:48am On Apr 19, 2021
Foreigna:

Let us be very careful with the information we put out here. If you have a thriving business and you are from the South, don't be surprised if you post something here and subsequently, Customs, Police, FIRS or the Security agencies victimise you. Envy and wickedness inherent in this boy will make him fabricate lies against Southern business people doing better than him to bring them down. Be careful with Ahiboilandgas . If he can't hurt directly, he will do so via proxy. I have said my own.
your sudden luv for southerners where are you when a southerner called Maxwell created MBA capital to defraud us of over 20 billion naira

1 Like

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by Educationalserv: 10:48am On Apr 19, 2021
Foreigna:

your sudden luv for southerners where are you when a southerner called Maxwell created MBA capital to defraud us (southerners)of over 20 billion naira .what was you contribution to save the south?
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by Alaska90(m): 10:49am On Apr 19, 2021
emmanuelewumi:

No bonus, but declared a dividend of N7.00 per share

Thanks
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by Educationalserv: 11:09am On Apr 19, 2021
Foreigna:

This an investment thread if things dont go you way dont litter the thread with your agenda. There is political , cultural and over 50 thread you people can move your Endless back and forth and allow investor learn and do away with what they don't like .moderator not doing his job.

2 Likes

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by Educationalserv: 11:14am On Apr 19, 2021
ahiboilandgas:
i for reply but this na monday make i go look for Ego. This u am not surprised In One Week, Cry Out by Sapeleboy911(m): 11:28am On Mar 01
Shuo!!!! the cry too early nah!! let the blockage continue we southerners are very proud of you. Continue the blockage please. Infact any northerner caught smuggling any foodstuff to the south should be shot at sight. Imagine the chicken challenging an elephant to a fight. You guys should continue deceiving yourselves with your cheap and pathogens infested cows and, ......cheap cow been stolen by elephants .u havr killed 7 beef seller in orlu imo how many more innocent blood will.make u happy
your are wasting your time Nairaland is owned by seun and most mod and members are from the South .ethnically charge debate will never go in your Favour .you better rest
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by Foreigna: 11:57am On Apr 19, 2021
Educationalserv:
your sudden luv for southerners where are you when a southerner called Maxwell created MBA capital to defraud us of over 20 billion naira

Same terrible grammar, kindergarten spelling errors and imbecilic punctuation. Ahib, be a man and use your own moniker. You don't have to be running around throwing third party shots.

21 Likes

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by just2endowed: 12:43pm On Apr 19, 2021
Seun should do the needful here......we need normalcy.

1 Like

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by LauraClasikVibe(f): 1:17pm On Apr 19, 2021
When una ready fr better discussions call me
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by freeman67: 1:22pm On Apr 19, 2021
What is the next TB rate likely to be please. This my Stanbic IBTC MMF no dey gimme joy at all.....
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by emmanuelewumi(m): 1:27pm On Apr 19, 2021
freeman67:
What is the next TB rate likely to be please. This my Stanbic IBTC MMF no dey gimme joy at all.....

United Capital money market is almost 5%, should get to 8% by June 2021

1 Like

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by Nobody: 1:30pm On Apr 19, 2021
emmanuelewumi:

United Capital money market is almost 5%, should get to 8% by June 2021

Good day boss. Pls i bought some shares of IGI insurance in 2007 and i just saw the certificate where i dumped it and i av never heard anything from them since then. Pls whats d first step i need to do to regularize the shares. ( if they still exist ).
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by emmanuelewumi(m): 1:34pm On Apr 19, 2021
tumababa:

Good day boss. Pls i bought some shares of IGI insurance in 2007 and i just saw the certificate where i dumped it and i av never heard anything from them since then. Pls whats d first step i need to do to regularize the shares. ( if they still exist ).

That was a private placement, not registered with SEC. Wait till whenever they are ready to list IGI shares, that might take forever

(1) (2) (3) ... (1872) (1873) (1874) (1875) (1876) (1877) (1878) ... (2228) (Reply)

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.