Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,300 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:27 AM

Treasury Bills In Nigeria - Investment (1908) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Treasury Bills In Nigeria (4428559 Views)

Fixed Deposits Or Treasury Bills, Which Is Better? / Fixed Deposit And Treasury Bill Investments From Abroad / I Need Information On Treasury Bills In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1905) (1906) (1907) (1908) (1909) (1910) (1911) ... (2227) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by Nobody: 5:41pm On May 27, 2021
SeaTrade:
This your looking down on people's hustles is one thing that always tells me how much of a nobody you are.
There are people who have made a living/fortune from uber.
There are mechanics who made a lot of money from the trade.
There are tradesmen/women who became billionaires from trading(I have a very personal example).
There are truck drivers you cannot even stand their successes in a million years.
Etc...
No real man who has been out there and made a name for himself and is succesful looks down on hustles because he himself knows how he/she started and what's in it.
Sounding like the regular kindergarten kid who thinks success comes only when one is seated behind a desk in an air conditioned room,
What a novice!

You are deluded if you think anyone that is driving Uber to support his family enjoys it. Who enjoys sitting out in the sun, smelling and waiting for rides? Not to talk of taking insults from riders and cancelled trips and so on. 100 per cent of the Uber drivers out there will do anything to seat in AC and make good money.

A man’s gotta do what he’s gotta do to feed his family but if you bring insults to me, I give you back. God no go vex.

Stop talking nonesense or I call your father from that other thread to destroy you here.

4 Likes

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by emmanuelewumi(m): 5:46pm On May 27, 2021
Lazyyouth4u:

You are deluded if you think anyone that is driving Uber to support his family enjoys it. Who enjoys sitting out in the sun, smelling and waiting for rides? Not to talk of taking insults from riders and cancelled trips and so on. 100 per cent of the Uber drivers out there will do anything to seat in AC and make good money.

A man’s gotta do what he’s gotta do to feed his family but if you bring insults to me, I give you back. God no go vex.

Stop talking nonesense or I call your father from that other thread to destroy you here.

Please stop this. Thank you.

May God bless the works of our hands, provided they are legitimate

13 Likes

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by emmanuelewumi(m): 5:51pm On May 27, 2021
Those who are into the stockmarket.

Dangote Cement

Dangote Sugar

Okomu

Wema Bank

Caverton Helicopters

Paid dividends today.

Remember to pay your tithes and lavish some on yourself this weekend

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by emmanuelewumi(m): 5:54pm On May 27, 2021
Nezzjnr:

Wow shocked shocked shocked

Actually Nigeria Airways gave student rebates of 50%, provided you have an ID card
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by ojesymsym: 6:04pm On May 27, 2021
One of the things that killed NA I believe, many guys were using complimentary cards to fly NA and give slots to their kids, wife, mistresses and side chicks
emmanuelewumi:

Actually Nigeria Airways gave student rebates of 50%, provided you have an ID card

3 Likes

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by emmanuelewumi(m): 6:21pm On May 27, 2021
ojesymsym:
One of the things that killed NA I believe, many guys were using complimentary cards to fly NA and give slots to their kids, wife, mistresses and side chicks

Students rebate did not kill Nigeria Airways, corruption killed it.

Primero Transport carries students in uniform and handicapped people for free in Lagos. It depends on the corporate and social responsibility policy of the company

5 Likes

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by Donbrig: 6:55pm On May 27, 2021
Corruption and mismanagement destroyed the entire country.

emmanuelewumi:

Students rebate did not kill Nigeria Airways, corruption killed it.

Primero Transport carries students in uniform and handicapped people for free in Lagos. It depends on the corporate and social responsibility policy of the company

3 Likes

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by Brainbox0806: 12:13am On May 28, 2021
Little toy, I'm not Xiao Li but Jackie Chan as everyone is your perceived enemy so you tend to mistake one for others. I don't know where you got the ideal that I'm a taxi driver but what if I'm ,lazy clown does it make one a lesser man?

Empty barrel make the loudest noise . Only a small-minded person like you will go to any extent to proof thier worths on a faceless forum . You live on stipends from your sis, how dare you talk down on uber driving which could have upgraded your joblessness mentality

Lazyyouth4u:

Xiao Li, be a man and stop hiding to insult me. So you came back to Naija to drive Uber? Haha. No wonder you dey always fear when you hear audio grin.

That sun wey dey beat you while waiting for rides don dey affect your small brain. No wonder riders no dey tip you. Your stinking attitude shows in the way you write. Illiterate!

12 Likes

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by Nobody: 1:04am On May 28, 2021
Brainbox0806:
Little toy, I'm not Xiao Li but Jackie Chan as everyone is your perceived enemy you tend to mistake them for others. I don't know where you got the ideal that I'm a taxi driver but what if I'm ,lazy clown does it make one a lesser man?

Empty barrel make the loudest noise . Only a small-minded person like you will go to any extent to proof thier worths on a faceless forum . You live on stipends from your sis, how dare you talk down on uber driving which could have upgraded your joblessness mentality

Don’t ever deny your trade. Be proud of it. You are a lesser man than I am o. Well beneath my level and you will never ever catch up. You will be doomed for life and will continue to be a frustrated driver to feed your family if you don’t learn to respect people that are way above you in life. Keep hiding to insult me. Coward!

2 Likes

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by Brainbox0806: 1:58am On May 28, 2021
Lazyyouth4u:

Don’t ever deny your trade. Be proud of it. You are a lesser man than I am o. Well beneath my level and you will never ever catch up. You will be doomed for life and will continue to be a frustrated driver to feed your family if you don’t learn to respect people that are way above you in life. Keep hiding to insult me. Coward!

Mofo, check your dictionary for the word *driver on adventures * in my previous writeups you posted then come back here to get a knock on your drained sku11

3 Likes

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by Ok12345(f): 5:45am On May 28, 2021
Everybody just crave violence sha...

From thread to thread na so so fight fight

2 Likes

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by Nobody: 6:44am On May 28, 2021
Brainbox0806:

Mofo, check your dictionary for the word *driver on adventures * in my previous writeups you posted then come back here to get a knock on your drained sku11

No be only driver on adventures. More like ‘misadventures of a broke hustler to feed his family’ grin

Na so you like suffer? You just wake up and enter driver work onto adventure and be lamenting about how much lasma dey tax you and insults wey you dey receive from riders. Abi?

After your years for overseas, you return to Naija to drive Uber and Bolt. Is that not what we call a failure? Continue to dey disguise to insult me na. Na you frustration go continue to dey hammer inside sun last last.

3 Likes

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by cucumbar: 8:09am On May 28, 2021
Lazyyouth4u:

No be only driver on adventures. More like ‘misadventures of a broke hustler to feed his family’ grin

Na so you like suffer? You just wake up and enter driver work onto adventure and be lamenting about how much lasma dey tax you and insults wey you dey receive from riders. Abi?

After your years for overseas, you return to Naija to drive Uber and Bolt. Is that not what we call a failure? Continue to dey disguise to insult me na. Na you frustration go continue to dey hammer inside sun last last.
grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by PeaceIlya: 8:11am On May 28, 2021
Lazyyouth4u:

What do you gain in digging up old post? Are you trying to score some cheap points? You got enough time on your hands with time you will get to understand that silence is GOLDEN.

6 Likes

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by Nobody: 8:22am On May 28, 2021
PeaceIlya:
What do you gain in digging up old post? Are you trying to score some cheap points? You got enough time on your hands with time you will get to understand that silence is GOLDEN.

Where are you when these people troll and insult me for fun? Have you not seen that all his posts here are dedicated to insulting me? Someone I never had issues with in the past. Where are you when they dig up my old posts and try to use BBN to insult me? People wey dey watch the same BBN with me grin

Oga, please learn never to put mouth in what you do not know. And don’t ever give unsolicited advice to people that you do not know. That in itself is a GOLDEN advice!

6 Likes

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by emmanuelewumi(m): 8:31am On May 28, 2021
PeaceIlya:

For every action, there are equal and opposite reactions.

3 Likes

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by emmanuelewumi(m): 8:32am On May 28, 2021
Too early to start another fight oo.
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by emmanuelewumi(m): 8:33am On May 28, 2021
How many bank accounts, do you have?

Just trying to change the topic of discussion.

I have just 2

A personal accounts and a corporate account
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by emmanuelewumi(m): 8:35am On May 28, 2021
Asking because, I met a factory worker whose weekly wage can't be more than 10k that has 15 bank accounts.
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by Nobody: 8:36am On May 28, 2021
lipsrsealed
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by davit: 8:36am On May 28, 2021
Matured minds don't need to go that length bro. You can still let certain things slide. Imagine how emmanuelewumi addresses issues even when slighted. That's the way to go. I come in peace.
richforever123:

Some of these guys abuse him/her first, but when he claps back everyone starts crying foul because he goes the extra mile when it comes to insults
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by Nobody: 8:40am On May 28, 2021
emmanuelewumi:
Asking because, I met a factory worker whose weekly wage can't be more than 10k that has 15 bank accounts.

They open all those accounts when bank marketers disturb them too much. Or for online begging purposes. Werey must disguise to keep begging online with different accounts without being decoded grin

6 Likes

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by Nobody: 8:42am On May 28, 2021
davit:
Matured minds don't need to go that length bro. You can still let certain things slide. Imagine how emmanuelewumi addresses issues even when slighted. That's the way to go. I come in peace.

Why don’t you tell that to the trolls that drop those very vile insults to me without provocation? I see where your anger is coming from sha. You are an Uber driver as well. Please no vex. I still got mad love for the Uber drivers. Nothing personal bro.

And you think Oga Emma does not go savage on peeps that troll him? Then you just started following Oga Emma grin

6 Likes

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by emmanuelewumi(m): 9:00am On May 28, 2021
Lazyyouth4u:

Why don’t you tell that to the troll that drop those very vile insults to me without provocation? I see where your anger is coming from sha. You are an Uber driver as well. Please no vex. I still got mad love for the Uber drivers. Nothing personal bro.

And you think Oga Emma does not go savage on peeps that troll him? Then you just started following Oga Emma grin

Me and Savage in the same sentence keh.

I think I am very diplomatic and polite about it.
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by PeaceIlya: 9:01am On May 28, 2021
Lazyyouth4u:

Where are you when these people troll and insult me for fun? Have you not seen that all his posts here are dedicated to insulting me? Someone I never had issues with in the past. Where are you when they dig up my old posts and try to use BBN to insult me? People wey dey watch the same BBN with me grin

Oga, please learn never to put mouth in what you do not know. And don’t ever give unsolicited advice to people that you do not know. That in itself is a GOLDEN advice!
I wish you the best
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by Nobody: 9:06am On May 28, 2021
PeaceIlya:
I wish you the best

Same to you!

1 Like

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by NL1960: 9:06am On May 28, 2021
ojesymsym:

Was that also what killed the refineries, Shipping lines, Electricity, Roads, Railways etc etc?.

1 Like

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by Nobody: 9:07am On May 28, 2021
lipsrsealed
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by NL1960: 9:17am On May 28, 2021
PeaceIlya:

The internet does not forget. People should stop throwing insults because the person's old posts can always be dug out. Have you seen the old posts of our politicians when they had yet to get into power?.

1 Like

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by NL1960: 9:21am On May 28, 2021
emmanuelewumi:
How many bank accounts, do you have?

Just trying to change the topic of discussion.

I have just 2

A personal accounts and a corporate account

I have three in three different banks. One current and two savings.

1 Like

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by NL1960: 9:23am On May 28, 2021
emmanuelewumi:

What is he/she doing with 15 bank accounts?. Is the person into scam?.

1 Like

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by ojesymsym: 9:35am On May 28, 2021
My brother. Nigeria matter na advanced calculus.
NL1960:

Was that also what killed the refineries, Shipping lines, Electricity, Roads, Railways etc etc?.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1905) (1906) (1907) (1908) (1909) (1910) (1911) ... (2227) (Reply)

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: desireoge(f), otis54(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.