Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,240 members, 7,860,539 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 12:19 PM

Treasury Bills In Nigeria - Investment (2048) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Treasury Bills In Nigeria (4504040 Views)

Fixed Deposits Or Treasury Bills, Which Is Better? / Fixed Deposit And Treasury Bill Investments From Abroad / I Need Information On Treasury Bills In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2045) (2046) (2047) (2048) (2049) (2050) (2051) ... (2242) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by Munamoqel: 11:31pm On Dec 26, 2021
Biafran4life:
See level of hunger.way they this girl body,lwkd
una waste una time and data on a miscrant hanging around. IGBORO area undecided

2 Likes

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by Munamoqel: 11:36pm On Dec 26, 2021
Biafran4life:
See level of hunger.way they this girl body,lwkd
by Lazyyouth4u: 8:13am On Aug 24, 2020
You are right that I’m a jobless lazy youth. I no go dispute am but you are wrong to say I’m a Laycon supporter and that I dey shout Laycon up and down. Please read my previous posts and you go see am. I no get jab but I stock enough palliatives from COVID relief wey dem share for Igboro to last me until BBN end so poverty definitely never hook me for now

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by Tranquility2345: 8:18am On Dec 27, 2021
Munamoqel:
una waste una time and data on a miscrant hanging around. IGBORO area undecided

After reading the guy posts, you really believe say person with the kind insights wey he get na miscreant? Or person wey just dey catch him cruise??

3 Likes

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by Nezzjnr: 8:38am On Dec 27, 2021
Lazyyouth is obviously catching cruise with those bbn comments.

3 Likes

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by Adaobi95: 8:55am On Dec 27, 2021

13 Likes

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by Munamoqel: 9:01am On Dec 27, 2021
Nezzjnr:
Lazyyouth is obviously catching cruise with those bbn comments.
which cruise they this low life hustle .Tom cruise .TV/Movies / Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Lazyyouth4u: 8:40pm On Aug 27, 2020
Alaye, I organized enough lazy youths to come vote for voting center with una. I no come hear from you again undecided. Abi na because of the heavy refreshments wey una no.

1 Like

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by Munamoqel: 9:02am On Dec 27, 2021
Tranquility2345:

After reading the guy posts, you really believe say person with the kind insights wey he get na miscreant? Or person wey just dey catch him cruise??
TV/Movies / Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Lazyyouth4u: 8:40pm On Aug 27, 2020
Alaye, I organized enough lazy youths to come vote for voting center with una. I no come hear from you again undecided. Abi na because of the heavy refreshments wey una no.TOM CRUISE

1 Like

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by Munamoqel: 9:05am On Dec 27, 2021
Tranquility2345:

just imagine yourself as a top rated investment staff will leave his professional work and be hustling voting centre contract (low life hustle ) you can be scammed very easy .TV/Movies / Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Lazyyouth4u: 8:40pm On Aug 27, 2020
Alaye, I organized enough lazy youths to come vote for voting center with una. I no come hear from you again undecided. Abi na because of the heavy refreshments wey una no get

4 Likes

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by Munamoqel: 9:08am On Dec 27, 2021
Adaobi95:
If you can read what he writes most times, its what Pa Emma has said or mentioned a lot of times (i didn't say ALL ). Why does he seem bitter when people with Experience write, he/ she would never love to see peoples life shine but dim. He has no experience please, all he writes are what we know. This is someone that came to say people who market their company (Investmentone in particular) are sort of fake, trying to demarket Emmasoft and his other colleague then. I mean if he truly works in Investment firm like he claims, how doesn't he know of Investmentone. I have read in between lines of so many things he writes and just shake my head. Some of us don't talk, it doesn't mean we dont know. He once came to say Emma dey market for UPDC REIT but changed mind by coming up with SFS REIT.

He'll write this month, he'll contradict himself the next. He has no experience anywhere but what he reads up somewhere.
people that work in investment firm don't go about hustling voting centre rackets in BBN .even serious local government worker would not have time .

4 Likes

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by Adaobi95: 9:08am On Dec 27, 2021

10 Likes

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by Tranquility2345: 9:20am On Dec 27, 2021
Adaobi95:
One with " experience " and "okay" in life can't be writing with all the bile within him/ her. Exposure brings a bit of comportment both in terms of Speaking or writing, i doubt he/she is who some of you think. Every now and then he calls people Audio, Uber driver, and other derogatory words. As far as i know, it's only people who are really below all round are fulk of these kinds of Envy... i mean people wey never make am. Watch his writings, read it up it's major shallow unlike one who's supposed to be an Investment professional. I'm not here to praise Emma o please dont get me wrong, but read up his analysis (most times with valid points) and so many others here that i can't seem to remember their names here you will regret not starting investment long ago.

You wey dey use two monikers to attack am this early morning, are you not more jobless than he is? All of una get time. Lazy youths.

4 Likes

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by Munamoqel: 9:36am On Dec 27, 2021
Tranquility2345:

You wey dey use two monikers to attack am this early morning, are you not more jobless than he is?? All of una get time. Lazy youths.
please don't waste data on this low life .na same person you can only fool persons with zero investment experience.CHECK OUT. Investment / Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by Tranquility2345: 11:06pm On Nov 15
XiaoLi:
Cry cry baby...why not clean it by yourself huh ??

Your NL cia or whatever you call it will attack or blackmail someone you will keep silent...then i apply self defence and you start to cry like a baby..better don't involve youself in this and don't quote me again!!

Please how old are you? Are you sure you are a grown man? Your mates are making productive comments and see how you are going off like a wild dog on heat. It’s not your fault. It is Seun and his mods that let uncouth people like you get away with such none sense

2 Likes

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by Munamoqel: 9:37am On Dec 27, 2021
Adaobi95:
One with " experience " and "okay" in life can't be writing with all the bile within him/ her. Exposure brings a bit of comportment both in terms of Speaking or writing, i doubt he/she is who some of you think. Every now and then he calls people Audio, Uber driver, and other derogatory words. As far as i know, it's only people who are really below all round are fulk of these kinds of Envy... i mean people wey never make am. Watch his writings, read it up it's major shallow unlike one who's supposed to be an Investment professional. I'm not here to praise Emma o please dont get me wrong, but read up his analysis (most times with valid points) and so many others here that i can't seem to remember their names here you will regret not starting investment long ago.
dont waste data na same bursted person . Investment / Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by Tranquility2345: 11:06pm On Nov 15
XiaoLi:
Cry cry baby...why not clean it by yourself huh ??

Your NL cia or whatever you call it will attack or blackmail someone you will keep silent...then i apply self defence and you start to cry like a baby..better don't involve youself in this and don't quote me again!!

Please how old are you? Are you sure you are a grown man? Your mates are making productive comments and see how you are going off like a wild dog on heat. It’s not your fault. It is Seun and his mods that let uncouth people like you get away with such none sense

2 Likes

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by Munamoqel: 9:42am On Dec 27, 2021
Tranquility2345:

keep deceiving yourself no be only cruise na tom.cruise.Lazy bitter youth =tranquility .organising boys/girls to BBN illegal voting centre is not a hustle but a crime to change voting results to give advantage to some contestant in the game .
you be local criminal.

2 Likes

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by Tranquility2345: 9:50am On Dec 27, 2021
Munamoqel:
keep deceiving yourself no be only cruise na tom.cruise.Lazy bitter youth =tranquility .organising boys/girls to BBN illegal voting centre is not a hustle but a crime to change voting results to give advantage to some contestant in the game .
you be local criminal.

This lazy youth. I can see you are very idle. Go find work to keep busy. Enter construction site and carry block if you no fit find job. No food for lazy youths in 2022 o.
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by XiaoLi: 11:57am On Dec 27, 2021
You get sense cool cool
Adaobi95:
If you can read what he writes most times, its what Pa Emma has said or mentioned a lot of times (i didn't say ALL ). Why does he seem bitter when people with Experience write, he/ she would never love to see peoples life shine but dim. He has no experience please, all he writes are what we know. This is someone that came to say people who market their company (Investmentone in particular) are sort of fake, trying to demarket Emmasoft and his other colleague then. I mean if he truly works in Investment firm like he claims, how doesn't he know of Investmentone. I have read in between lines of so many things he writes and just shake my head. Some of us don't talk, it doesn't mean we dont know. He once came to say Emma dey market for UPDC REIT but changed mind by coming up with SFS REIT.

He'll write this month, he'll contradict himself the next. He has no experience anywhere but what he reads up somewhere.

1 Like

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by XiaoLi: 11:59am On Dec 27, 2021
Mention your achievement or mention figures and you will be termed audio, Uber driver,lamba, lies e.t.c grin grin grin grin
Munamoqel:
just imagine yourself as a top rated investment staff will leave his professional work and be hustling voting centre contract (low life hustle ) you can be scammed very easy .TV/Movies / Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by : 8:40pm On Aug 27, 2020
Alaye, I organized enough lazy youths to come vote for voting center with una. I no come hear from you again undecided. Abi na because of the heavy refreshments wey una no get

2 Likes

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by XiaoLi: 12:03pm On Dec 27, 2021
I've said it several times, someone who worth tashere 50M will not be that bitter and will not spend that much time on NL.
Munamoqel:
people that work in investment firm don't go about hustling voting centre rackets in BBN .even serious local government worker would not have time .

1 Like

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by XiaoLi: 12:05pm On Dec 27, 2021
Na Egedege CRUISe, laff wan scatter me grin grin grin grin
Munamoqel:
which cruise they this low life hustle .Tom cruise .TV/Movies / Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by: 8:40pm On Aug 27, 2020
Alaye, I organized enough lazy youths to come vote for voting center with una. I no come hear from you again undecided. Abi na because of the heavy refreshments wey una no.

1 Like

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by XiaoLi: 12:09pm On Dec 27, 2021
This your wtite up have summarize everything,chai... wish i can have the chance to buy you atleast Baileys Irish Cream, if i mention Crystal now na to cause problem here grin grin grin grin grin grin
Adaobi95:

1 Like

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by Munamoqel: 12:21pm On Dec 27, 2021
XiaoLi:
This your wtite up have summarize everything,chai... wish i can have the chance to buy you atleast Baileys Irish Cream, if i mention Crystal now na to cause problem here grin grin grin grin grin grin
no need to mention any Crystal.see her type of hustle na organizing fellow miscrants in 2 buses to BBN voting centre for house mate for food and envelop .am very supirise you people take this low live serious .Uber drivers are more decent members of the society .than a local crook trying to upturn BBN voting pattern.

1 Like

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by Munamoqel: 12:26pm On Dec 27, 2021
XiaoLi:
I've said it several times, someone who worth tashere 50M will not be that bitter and will not spend that much time on NL.
even the low life hustle didn't click undecidedso the bitter lazy youth was angry read ..Lazyyouth4u: 7:39am On Aug 27, 2020
So make I enter bus and join that bloody traffic, sweating inside hot bus only to receive light refreshments? undecided . Una no get better heavy refreshments? And Thanks for coming envelope? undecided. If una get better, I go organize bus full of lazy youths to storm the voting centre and vote for the whole day. Two buses

1 Like

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by XiaoLi: 12:26pm On Dec 27, 2021
Hahahaha, see hustle....na that kind hustle is " you will never achieve what i have achieved in life" and her fellow miscreants will clap for her hailing her NL CIA and making her feel like Escobar's Sicario grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Munamoqel:
no need to mention any Crystal.see her type of hustle na organizing fellow miscrants in 2 buses to BBN voting centre for house mate for food and envelop .am very supirise you people take this low live serious .Uber drivers are more decent members of the society .than a local crook trying to upturn BBN voting pattern.

2 Likes

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by XiaoLi: 12:29pm On Dec 27, 2021
Hahahaha,see hustle....oh maybe that means Investment adviser in her language grin grin grin grin...breeze don dey blow small small and fowl thing don dey open, ask someone what she do for a living and see her go offline in NL for weeks grin grin grin grin grin
Munamoqel:
even the low life hustle didn't click undecidedso the bitter lazy youth was angry read .. 7:39am On Aug 27, 2020
So make I enter bus and join that bloody traffic, sweating inside hot bus only to receive light refreshments? undecided . Una no get better heavy refreshments? And Thanks for coming envelope? undecided. If una get better, I go organize bus full of lazy youths to storm the voting centre and vote for the whole day. Two buses

1 Like

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by Munamoqel: 12:49pm On Dec 27, 2021
XiaoLi:
Hahahaha,see hustle....oh maybe that means Investment adviser in her language grin grin grin grin...breeze don dey blow small small and fowl thing don dey open, ask someone what she do for a living and see her go offline in NL for weeks grin grin grin grin grin
the miscrant was even asking for voting centre and if food dey . by Lazyyouth4u: 11:50pm On Sep 14, 2020
Senseii:

Below are Ozos voting centres if u are close...just call the number and get a direction. Free Lunch too cry
Did you say free lunch shocked. Lazy youths go rush those places o. What about T fare and Thanks for coming envelope na?

2 Likes

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by XiaoLi: 1:06pm On Dec 27, 2021
Internet never forgive.....free lunch....hahahahaha

No wonder everybody is either audio, cleaners abroad and surviving with government palliatives, uber drivers, liars e.t c grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Munamoqel:
the miscrant was even asking for voting centre and if food dey . by : 11:50pm On Sep 14, 2020
Senseii:

Below are Ozos voting centres if u are close...just call the number and get a direction. Free Lunch too cry
Did you say free lunch shocked. Lazy youths go rush those places o. What about T fare and Thanks for coming envelope na?

1 Like

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by XiaoLi: 1:09pm On Dec 27, 2021
The next thing you will hear is Munamoqel is alt moniker of Xiaoli and her fellow miscreants will hail her as Nairaland CIA...laff wan scatter me grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Munamoqel:
the miscrant was even asking for voting centre and if food dey . by Lazyyouth4u: 11:50pm On Sep 14, 2020
Senseii:

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by emmanuelewumi(m): 1:11pm On Dec 27, 2021
What are our investment mistakes in 2021?

What are the Investments and businesses that gave us the best returns in 2021?

What are our investment plans for 2022?

3 Likes

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by XiaoLi: 1:17pm On Dec 27, 2021
Many people will prefer not to say this in order not to be termed audio or liars. Remember how everybody shared information freely here during the time of Ahib without being called audio or liars?? this tb thread will likely never be thesame until we start to call a spade by its name.

emmanuelewumi:
What are our investment mistakes in 2021?

What are the Investments and businesses that gave us the best returns in 2021?

What are our investment plans for 2023?

4 Likes

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by emmanuelewumi(m): 1:32pm On Dec 27, 2021
XiaoLi:
Many people will prefer not to say this in order not to be termed audio or liars. Remember how everybody shared information freely here during the time of Ahib without being called audio or liars?? this tb thread will likely never be thesame until we start to call a spade by its name.

Are you affected or concerned about what people call you.

Confident, independent and successful people are not bothered by that.

When people talk about you, it means you doing well

If one is concerned about what people say about them, then the person is fake or has inferiority complex

18 Likes

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by XiaoLi: 1:55pm On Dec 27, 2021
That is the way you understand life and that does not mean you are right.
emmanuelewumi:

Are you affected or concerned about what people call you.

Confident, independent and successful people are not bothered by that.

When people talk about you, it means you doing well

If one is concerned about what people say about them, then the person is fake or has inferiority complex

3 Likes

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by emmanuelewumi(m): 1:59pm On Dec 27, 2021
XiaoLi:
That is the way you understand life and that does not mean you are right.

Real men get turned off from dramas, senseless conversations and attitude problems by not responding to them.

When people call audio, it means you are doing well. That should not move you or give you sleepless nights, it is more like an acknowledgement.

Struggling to prove to people that one is not audio is the height of inferiority complex or fake life.

Real men won't respond to trolls.

6 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (2045) (2046) (2047) (2048) (2049) (2050) (2051) ... (2242) (Reply)

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.