Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,626 members, 7,813,055 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:54 AM

Treasury Bills In Nigeria - Investment (2137) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Treasury Bills In Nigeria (4433488 Views)

Fixed Deposits Or Treasury Bills, Which Is Better? / Fixed Deposit And Treasury Bill Investments From Abroad / I Need Information On Treasury Bills In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2134) (2135) (2136) (2137) (2138) (2139) (2140) ... (2228) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by Tranquility2345: 8:30am On Jun 13, 2023
SeaTrade:
grin
Life starts to lack purpose when there's nothing else to conquer,it gets really boring.
Ask any top G in your lga ,that's if you have access to one.
Know this today,I won at life,argue and deny all you want...And you can never be me.Atleast I didn't start off on this journey by being as useless as you.

You are hopeless to think you won at life when you lack meaningful relationships to share life experiences with. You have nobody to share anything with and go to your eerily quiet boys quarters to be alone when your age mates are with their families.

You are saving small money by not having a family and you think that makes you a winner in life? The double edged sword of loneliness at old age and being a failure upon the sacrifices you made dey torment you sotey you are suicidal. I sincerely feel very sorry for you…

3 Likes

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by tundebasic(m): 8:47am On Jun 13, 2023
Etfash:

Buy 2037 FGN Bond from the secondary market... At least15% yield annually.

You can do that on Standard Chartered Bank Mobile application.
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by Dum20: 9:19am On Jun 13, 2023
There are many jobless people in this place ooo.

This early momo, first working day of the week. angry

3 Likes

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by tundebasic(m): 9:31am On Jun 13, 2023
Sir, asides from the Standard Chartered Bank Mobile App, are there other ways of investing in FGN bonds through the secondary market? Maybe through Stanbic IBTC, investment houses, and others?

Etfash:

15%.

The rate is 16.25% but it going for 14.97-15.8% in the secondary market.

1 Like

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by emmanuelewumi(m): 9:40am On Jun 13, 2023
SeaTrade:
Thank you ,all I need to know.
But is there like a minimum holding time before any resale?
Because what I'm looking at is chances for a person to rotate such activities for an almost unlimited amount of time say in a month.
Then that makes it a very good venture.

You can sell within 72 hours or less

2 Likes

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by NL1960: 9:45am On Jun 13, 2023
Tranquility2345:

Stop investing your money in naira instruments. Una no dey hear word? What’s wrong with you people? Nobody can ever win when you keep your hard earned money in naira instruments. Make una dey give una self sense o angry

So wetin you wan make we invest on?.
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by Tranquility2345: 10:25am On Jun 13, 2023
NL1960:

So wetin you wan make we invest on?.

Invest in hard currency instruments. Even if you decide to only hold the hard currency in cash in a dom current account, you are in a way better position than person wey dey hold naira instruments. I learnt this the hard way after stubbornly holding NGN instruments for years despite all the advice against it. Now the Naira investments have lost so much value that I have written them off angry
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by IHelp: 10:34am On Jun 13, 2023
SeaTrade:
Thank you ,all I need to know.
But is there like a minimum holding time before any resale?
Because what I'm looking at is chances for a person to rotate such activities for an almost unlimited amount of time say in a month.
Then that makes it a very good venture.

The price can either go up or down. Which means you can sell at a loss
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by SeaTrade(m): 10:51am On Jun 13, 2023
emmanuelewumi:

You can sell within 72 hours or less
thank you.

1 Like

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by SeaTrade(m): 10:51am On Jun 13, 2023
IHelp:

The price can either go up or down. Which means you can sell at a loss
oh I see ,risky then.
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by SeaTrade(m): 11:06am On Jun 13, 2023
Tranquility2345:

You are hopeless to think you won at life when you lack meaningful relationships to share life experiences with. You have nobody to share anything with and go to your eerily quiet boys quarters to be alone when your age mates are with their families.

You are saving small money by not having a family and you think that makes you a winner in life? The double edged sword of loneliness at old age and being a failure upon the sacrifices you made dey torment you sotey you are suicidal. I sincerely feel very sorry for you…
Like I said punk,I'm glad my reality that I don't even think much of can make you lament like this and keep you restless,
It tells me I'm doing very well and should learn to appreciate where I am right now and be grateful more,
Thank you for letting me know how great what I have is ,I appreciate.
Why I am here this early and you're not is because I made the right choices very early in life and fought so hard for it,
You can too if you're willing to put in the work(but you can never though),
Bloody loser. grin
Everywhere that I go punk,I'm VIP at 31

1 Like

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by Tranquility2345: 11:44am On Jun 13, 2023
SeaTrade:
Like I said punk,I'm glad my reality that I don't even think much of can make you lament like this and keep you restless,
It tells me I'm doing very well and should learn to appreciate where I am right now and be grateful more,
Thank you for letting me know how great what I have is ,I appreciate.
Why I am here this early and you're not is because I made the right choices very early in life and fought so hard for it,
You can too if you're willing to put in the work(but you can never though),
Bloody loser. grin
Everywhere that I go punk,I'm VIP at 31

First of all you talk say you are in your early 20s, then you increase am small to 28, now na 31. Hahaha. You go still talk true last last say you are almost 50.

A very lonely old man with nothing to live for takes his tashere life savings to lodge for hotel and snaps pictures to oppress young people wey he take years senior. Do you know how foolish you look? Better go and save that tashere money just in case your old sperm can born. School fees no cheap o. Mugu.

At almost 50, your life is so empty that the best that you can give yourself is a solo trip to lodge in a hotel. Alone. Full of regrets and contemplating suicide as you have no family to share experiences with. No wonder you are depressed and suicidal with nothing to live for. I won’t be surprised at all if we see on front page say lonely old man spends his entire life savings in a hotel and drinks sniper.

May God have mercy on you and free you of the pains by sending you a woman wey go gree to marry and born for ancestor like you. I hope say you still get sperm sha o….

2 Likes

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by SeaTrade(m): 11:57am On Jun 13, 2023
Tranquility2345:

First of all you talk say you are in your early 20s, then you increase am small to 28, now na 31. Hahaha. You go still talk true last last say you are almost 50.

A very lonely old man with nothing to live for takes his tashere life savings to lodge for hotel and snaps pictures to oppress young people wey he take years senior. Do you know how foolish you look? Better go and save that tashere money just in case your old sperm can born. School fees no cheap o. Mugu.

At almost 50, your life is so empty that the best that you can give yourself is a solo trip to lodge in a hotel. Alone. Full of regrets and contemplating suicide as you have no family to share experiences with. No wonder you are depressed and suicidal with nothing to live for. I won’t be surprised at all if we see on front page say lonely old man spends his entire life savings in a hotel and drinks sniper.

May God have mercy on you and free you of the pains by sending you a woman wey go gree to marry and born for ancestor like you. I hope say you still get sperm sha o….
Them girls in my area thinks otherwise,they don't call me Emeka D stallion for no reason.
Cos I give em' like...Ta ta ta ta ta ta ta.... grin grin
If you bring your babe I go collect am ooo
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by Tranquility2345: 12:29pm On Jun 13, 2023
SeaTrade:
Them girls in my area thinks otherwise,they don't call me Emeka D stallion for no reason.
Cos I give em' like...Ta ta ta ta ta ta ta.... grin grin
If you bring your babe I go collect am ooo

Come and collect your mama from me na. Lonely old animal like you wey dey all over Nairaland since how many years dey find wife surely can not be a catch in real life. No be you dey find wife for Muslim community the other day? cheesy grin

Desperation for wife and kids at old age plus loneliness and depression equals suicide…abeg no go drink sniper for hotel o. Small hope still dey for desperate ancestors like you. Mugu

3 Likes

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by Makamatic: 1:03pm On Jun 13, 2023
Person no know say u they exist , but you done study him life finish say u want troll am . No be witchcraft be this so .

2 Likes

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by cutedharmee: 1:46pm On Jun 13, 2023
I go soon place curse on all of una wey dey derail this thread with meaningless post. Una matter don pass ordinary eye 👁

5 Likes

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by Ibrahim505(m): 4:38pm On Jun 13, 2023
Tranquility2345:

Come and collect your mama from me na. Lonely old animal like you wey dey all over Nairaland since how many years dey find wife surely can not be a catch in real life. No be you dey find wife for Muslim community the other day? cheesy grin

Desperation for wife and kids at old age plus loneliness and depression equals suicide…abeg no go drink sniper for hotel o. Small hope still dey for desperate ancestors like you. Mugu
Depressed and hopeless man joined the trade
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by Foodempire: 6:37pm On Jun 13, 2023
Etfash:

I can't find any standard chartered around, I believe they are different from stanbic ibtc?, how can one open account with them?
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by Etfash(m): 6:58pm On Jun 13, 2023
Foodempire:

I can't find any standard chartered around, I believe they are different from stanbic ibtc?, how can one open account with them?

Download the app from Google Play store.
Follow the instructions to upgrade your account.
Create your Investment profile and begin to invest.
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by Foodempire: 7:04pm On Jun 13, 2023
emmanuelewumi:

You can buy from the primary market and sell at the secondary. There is a very liquid secondary market for bonds, you don't have to hold till maturity, the secondary market of bond investment is more active and liquid than the Nigerian stock market

How can one buy at the secondary market easily? I've once attempted to buy at the primary market but the yield wasn't encouraging, I think 12% for 10 years. Also do you know if the sukuk bonds have a particular subscription period?, I've missed out couple of time before I was able to pull out funds from mutual funds, I'm trying to lock up all funds in bonds cos I'm tired of the up n down in mmf.
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by emmanuelewumi(m): 7:11pm On Jun 13, 2023
Foodempire:

How can one buy at the secondary market easily? I've once attempted to buy at the primary market but the yield wasn't encouraging, I think 12% for 10 years. Also do you know if the sukuk bonds have a particular subscription period?, I've missed out couple of time before I was able to pull out funds from mutual funds, I'm trying to lock up all funds in bonds cos I'm tired of the up n down in mmf.

I buy through my bank Stanbic IBTC Bank.

You may need to diversify into the stock market, the future looks bright and investors have been smiling in the Nigerian stock market
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by just2endowed: 8:00pm On Jun 13, 2023
cry
Etfash:

Can one also sell through their app

1 Like

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by JobNeededUrgent: 8:34pm On Jun 13, 2023
Tranquility2345:

labadi you rest na, you just dey cause wahala dey troll everywhere
Cc labdi69
@tranquility, This your wotowotoman account below, dem ban am?
Wotowotoman:

We like food no mean say make we no dey watch our health. That guy Labadi dey tell you true. Clean up your diet! This one that you are under the weather so lipsrsealed
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by DrAkpamudehe: 9:56pm On Jun 13, 2023
cutedharmee:
I go soon place curse on all of una wey dey derail this thread with meaningless post. Una matter don pass ordinary eye 👁

U people in Nigeria are so dark minded that you thrive on laying curses as a solution to settling disputes. Your curses do nothing, it only goes back to U, maybe that's why your life remains in misery.
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by cutedharmee: 11:53pm On Jun 13, 2023
DrAkpamudehe:

U people in Nigeria are so dark minded that you thrive on laying curses as a solution to settling disputes. Your curses do nothing, it only goes back to U, maybe that's why your life remains in misery.
See u that ur life ain't a misery. Booda odę, oloyinbo isonu embarassed embarassed embarassed be forming nonsense online.. Mr man pls respect your old age and stay in ur lane. Cos its gonna be too bad for u if I shine my radar on u.

1 Like

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by Kabiru11005: 12:18am On Jun 14, 2023
Tranquility2345:

Look at this hopeless yahoo boy. Better go and scam your family members. Mugu angry

Please do your research before you judge. And mind your use of words too. I've withdrawn from the platform several times before I decided to share my referral link. And it seems legit.
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by feelamong(m): 7:43am On Jun 14, 2023
Na wah o!!

What is actually happening here?

Please its time to refocus on Treasury Bills and other great Money market Instruments!

Anyways.....Just passing by today!

Una well done o cheesy

10 Likes

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by donshady(m): 8:06am On Jun 14, 2023
please when is the next Tbills auction coming up
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by RayRay06677(m): 9:33am On Jun 14, 2023
feelamong:
Na wah o!!

What is actually happening here?

Please its time to refocus on Treasury Bills and other great Money market Instruments!

Anyways.....Just passing by today!

Una well-done o cheesy

The boss has spoken, I hope and pray that today's children will hearken to the voice of the progenitor.

2 Likes

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by FEGEITOK: 1:03pm On Jun 14, 2023
Your thoughts?

It's on the home page today

2 Likes

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by Desanta(m): 6:06pm On Jun 14, 2023
Hmmmmm.
Na wa ooooh.
I had thought we'd passed this stage on this thread. But what do I know?

2 Likes

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by alezzy13: 6:46pm On Jun 14, 2023
FEGEITOK:
Your thoughts?

It's on the home page today

Wow. Good news!!

. . . I think?? 🤔🤔

(1) (2) (3) ... (2134) (2135) (2136) (2137) (2138) (2139) (2140) ... (2228) (Reply)

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.