Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,204 members, 7,825,772 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 10:56 PM

Treasury Bills In Nigeria - Investment (311) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Treasury Bills In Nigeria (4453982 Views)

Fixed Deposits Or Treasury Bills, Which Is Better? / Fixed Deposit And Treasury Bill Investments From Abroad / I Need Information On Treasury Bills In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (308) (309) (310) (311) (312) (313) (314) ... (2231) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by feelamong(m): 8:48am On Jun 02, 2017
bendo75:
Exactly 1:40pm On Feb 24, 2012 Nairaland gave Feelamong this platform to a start discussion on Treasury Bills. This thread has been both insightful and rewarding. Feelamong through this forum has lifted so many of our young people out of poverty. I am very grateful to him (and of course the founder(s) of Nairaland). Feelamong not only introduced so many of us to treasury bills he also got so many of us interested in cryptocurrency, and just like NTB, crypto has been a life changing venture. Your name Feelamong says it all. Thanks for what you have done here. Thanks for leading one of the greatest financial revolutions of our time. From Lagos to Kano and from Yenagoa to Owerri, this thread has become a uniting force for our young people. It has grown to be one big family. Thanks to all of you who have brought positive energy to this forum.

Oga na wa for you o!! You really touched me here.. smiley

I have totally forgotten that this thread was first opened in February 2012...

That is Five years and running!!

I cannot start to mention names that have made this thread worth while...You all know ur selves!!

You guys are the real MVPs!! cool cool

9 Likes

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by feelamong(m): 8:56am On Jun 02, 2017
zamirikpo:
hello guyz, anyone with result on yesterday auctions.

Dear Feelamong,

Please see below the outcome of the Treasury Bills Primary Auction which held on May 31st, 2017:

PRIMARY MARKET AUCTION RESULT

91 Days - 13.4%

182 Days - 17.1390%

364 Days - 18.65%

1 Like

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by ganilat4: 9:08am On Jun 02, 2017
feelamong:

Dear Feelamong,

Please see below the outcome of the Treasury Bills Primary Auction which held on May 31st, 2017:

91 Days - 13.4%

182 Days - 17.1390%

364 Days - 18.65%

Thanks

1 Like

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by amordi: 9:22am On Jun 02, 2017
bendo75:
Exactly 1:40pm On Feb 24, 2012 Nairaland gave Feelamong this platform to a start discussion on Treasury Bills. This thread has been both insightful and rewarding. Feelamong through this forum has lifted so many of our young people out of poverty. I am very grateful to him (and of course the founder(s) of Nairaland). Feelamong not only introduced so many of us to treasury bills he also got so many of us interested in cryptocurrency, and just like NTB, crypto has been a life changing venture. Your name Feelamong says it all. Thanks for what you have done here. Thanks for leading one of the greatest financial revolutions of our time. From Lagos to Kano and from Yenagoa to Owerri, this thread has become a uniting force for our young people. It has grown to be one big family. Thanks to all of you who have brought positive energy to this forum.
Good one there...appreciating everyone too...ONE LOVE ..
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by ganilat4: 9:24am On Jun 02, 2017
Has anybody debited by Stanbic IBTC bank yet, I go for their rate and no alert yet , today's Friday.
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by Cation(m): 9:32am On Jun 02, 2017
ganilat4:
Has anybody debited by Stanbic IBTC bank yet, I go for their rate and no alert yet , today's Friday.
u still have hope, I was at their egbeda branch in Lagos this morning and the lady said they haven't even gotten the stop rate. on my side I don't have any hope because I did not go with their rate. I specified 18.5 for 364days
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by ganilat4: 9:45am On Jun 02, 2017
Cation:
u still have hope, I was at their egbeda branch in Lagos this morning and the lady said they haven't even gotten the stop rate. on my side I don't have any hope because I did not go with their rate. I specified 18.5 for 364days

With that rate, I believe u have won the bid at 18.5, whereas for 364=18.65, Anyway nobody no the rate they will give out sa
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by kwallet: 9:47am On Jun 02, 2017
Pls house, when is the next auction?
As inflation figures are going down, stop rate will gradually b coming down.
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by Cation(m): 9:47am On Jun 02, 2017
ganilat4:

With that rate, I believe u have won the bid at 18.5, whereas for 364=18.65, Anyway nobody no the rate they will give out sa
I pray o!
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by zamirikpo(m): 10:14am On Jun 02, 2017
ganilat4:

YES......i just got debited this morning, am so relieved, never been so broke in a while. from my calculation i got about 18.6% for 364days.

stanbic is really the best, this is my first time of trying them ,after good reviews from this thread and they didnt fail.
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by zamirikpo(m): 10:19am On Jun 02, 2017
feelamong:

Dear Feelamong,

91 Days - 13.4%

182 Days - 17.1390%

364 Days - 18.65%

thank u boss..............its been a while. hope u spend more time here.......oooo..... following ur thread has been so profitable, i am tempted to look into ur crypto currency thingy.....alias BITCOIN, even when i have heavy phobia, for such internet based investment.

if u say it pays ,i go believe but to put my money, i would need deliverance from my present mindset.

grin grin grin.

1 Like

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by ganilat4: 10:28am On Jun 02, 2017
Cation:
I pray o!

@cation, I just alerted by stanbic now, at 17.10,with their rate for 182 days, intact they are great.meanwhile 182 =17.1390%. Hope to hear good news from u too.
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by aumoria(m): 10:47am On Jun 02, 2017
Good day menbers of this house. I have made some investments in tb and do not have any document to prove it. Do banks issue investment advise/certificates for tbs bought through them?
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by Zeiya(f): 11:29am On Jun 02, 2017
aumoria:
Good day menbers of this house. I have made some investments in tb and do not have any document to prove it. Do banks issue investment advise/certificates for tbs bought through them?

Yes they do. Go to the bank and request for it.

1 Like

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by Zeiya(f): 11:33am On Jun 02, 2017
From my calculation GTBank gave me about 18.1% for 364days. Stanbic is still the best. Let us hear from First bank people pls.
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by Cation(m): 12:02pm On Jun 02, 2017
ganilat4:

@cation, I just alerted by stanbic now, at 17.10,with their rate for 182 days, intact they are great.meanwhile 182 =17.1390%. Hope to hear good news from u too.
its because I did not go with their rate mine did not go through but the lady called me and said secondary market rates are available 17.6 for 230days
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by Cation(m): 12:04pm On Jun 02, 2017
Zeiya:
From my calculation GTBank gave me about 18.1% for 364days. Stanbic is still the best. Let us hear from First bank people pls.
is the 18.1% after charges deduction?
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by sexyjuly(f): 12:11pm On Jun 02, 2017
bendo75:
please is there a thread on cryptocurrency in nairaland?would love to learn more about it.thanks
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by feelamong(m): 12:53pm On Jun 02, 2017
sexyjuly:
please is there a thread on cryptocurrency in nairaland?would love to learn more about it.thanks

https://www.nairaland.com/3657807/bitcoins-all-bitcoins-investment-bitcoin
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by NL1960: 1:13pm On Jun 02, 2017
Cation:
its because I did not go with their rate mine did not go through but the lady called me and said secondary market rates are available 17.6 for 230days

Did you bid with N50m?. If you do not have N50m, you cannot go with your rate.
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by Damolux01(m): 1:24pm On Jun 02, 2017
feelamong:

https://www.nairaland.com/3657807/bitcoins-all-bitcoins-investment-bitcoin
Oga...i'm equally tempted to look into this ur crypto thing. I wanna make money the way u taught me.

1 Like

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by Damolux01(m): 1:26pm On Jun 02, 2017
Zeiya:
I haven't heard from First Bank. Still waiting tho'
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by feelamong(m): 1:54pm On Jun 02, 2017
Damolux01:
Oga...i'm equally tempted to look into this ur crypto thing. I wanna make money the way u taught me.

Bros..am at your service!

The call is urs to make! wink
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by Happyfellow147: 2:48pm On Jun 02, 2017
Stanbic will send to your mail box
aumoria:
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by Damolux01(m): 3:35pm On Jun 02, 2017
feelamong:

Bros..am at your service!

The call is urs to make! wink
Thanks bro... wanna finish the write ups and comments. I think I'm just 10 pages away. BTW... do u deal in TBC too... need some at d rate of #100
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by feelamong(m): 3:38pm On Jun 02, 2017
Damolux01:
Thanks bro... wanna finish the write ups and comments. I think I'm just 10 pages away. BTW... do u deal in TBC too... need some at d rate of #100

TBC?? nah!

Only deal with coins that are tradeable on CoinCap.io
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by Damolux01(m): 3:54pm On Jun 02, 2017
feelamong:

TBC?? nah!

Only deal with coins that are tradeable on CoinCap.io
lol...which of them do u trade in?
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by elog(m): 5:46pm On Jun 02, 2017
I visited first bank today to request for secondary market tb. Was shocked when I wast told none was available, thought it's always available.
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by Damolux01(m): 7:50pm On Jun 02, 2017
elog:
I visited first bank today to request for secondary market tb. Was shocked when I wast told none was available, thought it's always available.
No mind First Bank Jor.
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by chyima(f): 9:16am On Jun 03, 2017
Zeiya:

from my observation with GTB their rate has never gone above 18.1%,when you don't specify your rate.I had to drop them when it became consistent since late last year.I think stanbic and FBN is better to invest
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by Investnow2017: 3:23pm On Jun 03, 2017
Partnerbiz:
What are your thoughts on this ?

This is in fact a revelation. You have said it all. There is no room for being emotional or sentimental when it comes to investment. It is rubbish to beat one's chest and boast 'i have so and so millions in my bank account'. If you are having so huge amount in yr account you are simply lending to the networth investors WITHOUT INTEREST! Thank you for your words of wisdom.

(1) (2) (3) ... (308) (309) (310) (311) (312) (313) (314) ... (2231) (Reply)

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: ATPx, Rizin, Yem0350, janga(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.