Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,234 members, 7,825,904 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 05:53 AM

Treasury Bills In Nigeria - Investment (605) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Treasury Bills In Nigeria (4454336 Views)

Fixed Deposits Or Treasury Bills, Which Is Better? / Fixed Deposit And Treasury Bill Investments From Abroad / I Need Information On Treasury Bills In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (602) (603) (604) (605) (606) (607) (608) ... (2231) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by MizyB(f): 6:04pm On Nov 04, 2018
Yem0350:
Visit the nearest bank
The bank I use or just any bank?
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by murphyrichy(m): 6:05pm On Nov 04, 2018
MizyB:
Hello everyone, I was just gifted a sum of N100,000 and I'll like to invest in TBills. I'll appreciate it if anyone can help me with a guide on how to go about it. Thank you.
visit your bank Shaa, but some banks don't accept #100,000....
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by MizyB(f): 6:09pm On Nov 04, 2018
murphyrichy:
Which other investment would u advice sir.
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by Mfunkynation(m): 6:23pm On Nov 04, 2018
Moses247:

I want to ask, is it when until someone is available to buy frm the secondary market before d bank would credit u if u terminate ur T.B before maturity date.
yes..
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by Mfunkynation(m): 6:24pm On Nov 04, 2018
MizyB:
stanbic, fbn, gtb, uba .....
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by Enyinne(f): 7:10pm On Nov 04, 2018
Pls which bank hv this rate
obiZEAL:
You can get this rates...and liquidate at ANYTIME...and you can also rollover principal and interest.
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by C4Ltd: 7:51pm On Nov 04, 2018
MizyB:
Hello everyone, I was just gifted a sum of N100,000 and I'll like to invest in TBills. I'll appreciate it if anyone can help me with a guide on how to go about it. Thank you.
re u James Brown or so. ..The one bobrisky gifted 100k?

2 Likes

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by marvy7: 7:53pm On Nov 04, 2018
MizyB:

Madam, I suppose u av read some pages of this thread, if u av u would av read the most commonly mentioned ones here... Am sure they are commonly mentioned around here cos it's reliable.... Bt don't just go and put ur money TAKE TIME and understand what u are going into.........Good luck!!!

1 Like

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by murphyrichy(m): 9:12pm On Nov 04, 2018
MizyB:

I can't say for now, unless forex but its risky... I only do T-bills.
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by Magnetron(m): 9:35pm On Nov 04, 2018
MizyB:

You can easily invest in money market funds. Axa mansard, fbnquest, stanbic ibtc, ARM, etc have mmf products you can buy. The whole process can be done online.
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by MizyB(f): 9:46pm On Nov 04, 2018
marvy7:

Madam, I suppose u av read some pages of this thread, if u av u would av read the most commonly mentioned ones here... Am sure they are commonly mentioned around here cos it's reliable.... Bt don't just go and put ur money TAKE TIME and understand what u are going into.........Good luck!!!
Thank you very much sir...I would really appreciate it if you can highlight any helpful page in particular.
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by MizyB(f): 9:48pm On Nov 04, 2018
Magnetron:

You can easily invest in money market funds. Axa mansard, fbnquest, stanbic ibtc, ARM, etc have mmf products you can buy. The whole process can be done online.
Thank you
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by MizyB(f): 9:49pm On Nov 04, 2018
murphyrichy:
I can't say for now, unless forex but its risky... I only do T-bills.
what do you think about bit coins?
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by MizyB(f): 9:51pm On Nov 04, 2018
C4Ltd:
re u James Brown or so. ..The one bobrisky gifted 100k?
Lol.. nope
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by Moses247(m): 10:07pm On Nov 04, 2018
Mfunkynation:

yes..
eh so if buyer no de to buy am ?? d bank won't credit me my money and sell it later?
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by vexing(m): 5:10am On Nov 05, 2018
Moses247:

eh so if buyer no de to buy am ?? d bank won't credit me my money and sell it later?
There will be always buyers to buy at most it will take you a couple of days.
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by drcynthia(f): 6:22am On Nov 05, 2018
murphyrichy:
fbn
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by drcynthia(f): 6:24am On Nov 05, 2018
/
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by arena07: 7:03am On Nov 05, 2018
Grupo:

Both secondary and primary market rates are not fixed. You just have to walk to your bank or send a mail to your account officer to know what the rates are.

Hope this helps.
Thanks
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by presiade(m): 7:12am On Nov 05, 2018
ozymes:
Please, no need for DM make it plain here
Be wary of all these fraudulent investment schemes, just like Bamah Nissi Multilinks Limited, which specializes in swindling Nigerians of their hard-earned money. Bamah Nissi is a big fraud and people should desist from dealing with the company (which is now under EFCC's investigation) or do so at their own risk. The land banking scheme is a big scam. So my friend beware.
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by Feranmi0402: 7:19am On Nov 05, 2018
Hello Chuka.

Cowrywise is well insured against risks, starting from the mode of investments which sees to the investment of funds in risk-free vehicles (bonds and T-bills). Also, Cowrywise has a trustee partnership wit Meristem Trustees which helps mark up funds of investors so they are not exposed to market risk. This trustee partnership also serves as an insurance in case of anything.

Chukason1:
Hello house , I came across an investment app Cowrywise they offer a high rate interest with various tenures ... Please how safe is saving money in all these apps?? Has anyone use them
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by obiZEAL(m): 7:31am On Nov 05, 2018
Enyinne:
Pls which bank hv this rate

Its VFD Bridge...you can google it
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by Enyinne(f): 7:36am On Nov 05, 2018
grin no private messaging.I'm here ,U can explain it here
obiZEAL:

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by marvy7: 7:57am On Nov 05, 2018
Hello people, Plss I need serious advice before get my self hooked...who has heard of "custodian life assurance" an insurance company I suppose, they are offering what they called "LIFE TIME HARVEST" one of their many they offers but the above(bolded) was what was introduced to me, which I av to pay a premium amount for 9 years minimum and will b getting 2% interest of the total sum assured after every three years....
My issues are the duration is too long plus I barely know the company though av done some research abt them bt still not satisfied. This promo was advertised to me by one of their agents through a friend.. I haven't seen any serious advert from them anywhere...
Plss experience heads I need ur advice.
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by Acidosis(m): 8:57am On Nov 05, 2018
obiZEAL:

You work with VFD?
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by Grupo(m): 9:02am On Nov 05, 2018
This vfd bridge dey sound somehow o. What if the bridge come break?

4 Likes

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by ladyflora(f): 10:26am On Nov 05, 2018
arena07:
Thanks

Pls what is the secondary TB rate available as at today...pls any info will help.
Thanks
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by dipoolowoo: 10:38am On Nov 05, 2018

1 Like

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by C4Ltd: 11:44am On Nov 05, 2018
MizyB:
Lol.. nope
grin
aii
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by zamirikpo(m): 11:46am On Nov 05, 2018
marvy7:
Hello people, Plss I need serious advice before get my self hooked...who has heard of "custodian life assurance" an insurance company I suppose, they are offering what they called "LIFE TIME HARVEST" one of their many they offers but the above(bolded) was what was introduced to me, which I av to pay a premium amount for 9 years minimum and will b getting 2% interest of the total sum assured after every three years....
My issues are the duration is too long plus I barely know the company though av done some research abt them bt still not satisfied. This promo was advertised to me by one of their agents through a friend.. I haven't seen any serious advert from them anywhere...
Plss experience heads I need ur advice.

Run for ur life, they want to harvest ur lifetime savings.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by GonFreecss1: 4:35pm On Nov 05, 2018
zamirikpo:

Run for ur life, they want to harvest ur lifetime savings.

Lol. Hahahahahhaha.

This insurance people though.

2 Likes

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by Magnetron(m): 5:24pm On Nov 05, 2018
MizyB:
Thank you
You welcome.

(1) (2) (3) ... (602) (603) (604) (605) (606) (607) (608) ... (2231) (Reply)

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.