Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,043 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:47 AM

who is the failure when 2 women fight over a man. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / who is the failure when 2 women fight over a man. (2928 Views)

Two Butt-Unclad Kenyan Women Fight Over A Nigerian Man(pics) / Two Women Fight Over A Man In Kenya Again (Photo) / 2 Women Fight Over A Man During A Football Match In Kenya (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

who is the failure when 2 women fight over a man. by pendo89(f): 2:32pm On Feb 24, 2012
I thought about this while reading the other thread where 2 women are fighting over some guy.At first I thought the guy was but on second thoughts I said nope, why should you degrade yourself fighting another woman over him?? isnt he a loser who doesn't love and respect you?

Whom would you label the failure or disgrace here? man or fighting women?

Chima!! no fights!you'v been warned in advance!  angry grin
Re: who is the failure when 2 women fight over a man. by MrsChima1(f): 2:33pm On Feb 24, 2012
Hisssss angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: who is the failure when 2 women fight over a man. by kelz88(f): 2:37pm On Feb 24, 2012
The guy has nothing to lose, going by the scenario. But both women are foolish.
Re: who is the failure when 2 women fight over a man. by Sijo01(f): 2:47pm On Feb 24, 2012
Why all this thread on fight, fight, fight?.
hope we'r nt abut to experience 'third world war'?
angry angry angry
Re: who is the failure when 2 women fight over a man. by Scash(f): 5:47pm On Feb 24, 2012
its d women o
Re: who is the failure when 2 women fight over a man. by cynthiafred67(f): 5:56pm On Feb 24, 2012
I think its the women, no man is worth fighting over. even if he is made of GOLD!!!
Re: who is the failure when 2 women fight over a man. by Nobody: 6:57pm On Feb 24, 2012
How does 2 women fighting for me affect my ability to soak garri? undecided
Na me send them message?
Re: who is the failure when 2 women fight over a man. by cynthiafred67(f): 7:18pm On Feb 24, 2012
^^ I wonder Oh
Re: who is the failure when 2 women fight over a man. by pendo89(f): 7:30pm On Feb 24, 2012
2buff:

How does 2 women fighting for me affect my ability to soak garri? undecided
Na me send them message?

dont know what that means but wouldn't u feel ashamed/guilty when 2 people you claim to love disgrace themselves in public??
if one happens to be ur wife would you separate them and would you take sides??
Re: who is the failure when 2 women fight over a man. by Flashaldrin(m): 7:36pm On Feb 24, 2012
^^^How did the title change from who is the looser to who is the failure in your last post embarassed
Re: who is the failure when 2 women fight over a man. by Idowuogbo(f): 7:37pm On Feb 24, 2012
Fight wot?

She won't even dare try to start up something TRUST ME! cheesy
Re: who is the failure when 2 women fight over a man. by Nobody: 7:38pm On Feb 24, 2012
pendo89:

dont know what that means but wouldn't u feel ashamed/guilty when 2 people you claim to love disgrace themselves in public??
if one happens to be ur wife would you separate them and would you take sides??

I would only claim to love either only one or none of them. I don't play games  undecided

If none, that's their business if they tear off each other's Brazilian wigs in estrogen-fueled anger.

If one, I would slap whoever comes to "assault" my girl just because their fantasies didn't come true.
But if my girl goes to her to fight, I won't intervene. And I would seriously think about why she is my girl in the first place. You can't have a mature relationship with a kid.
Re: who is the failure when 2 women fight over a man. by mobf: 7:40pm On Feb 24, 2012
cynthiafred67:

I think its the women, no man is worth fighting over. even if he is made of GOLD!!!
Awww, Gold eh?  grin
Re: who is the failure when 2 women fight over a man. by cynthiafred67(f): 7:48pm On Feb 24, 2012
^^ yeah GOLD
Re: who is the failure when 2 women fight over a man. by Nobody: 7:56pm On Feb 24, 2012
Some women have no shame
Re: who is the failure when 2 women fight over a man. by pendo89(f): 8:05pm On Feb 24, 2012
Flashaldrin:

^^^How did the title change from who is the looser to who is the failure in your last post embarassed

cz i wasnt getting the answer i needed. loser i noticed from replies was taken to mean the person who feels the pinch. But I meant the person responsible for causing.He or she may/may not give a damn.
Re: who is the failure when 2 women fight over a man. by dabrake(m): 8:14pm On Feb 24, 2012
pendo89:

I thought about this while reading the other thread where 2 women are fighting over some guy.At first I thought the guy was but on second thoughts I said nope, why should you degrade yourself fighting another woman over him?? isnt he a loser who doesn't love and respect you?

would have agreed with your post but for the bolded part. Nigerian girls are fond of that five-lettered word(loser) and the answer to that madness, i do not know. A man tortures you physically, emotionally, spiritually, mentally and finacially and our girl's definition of such a man is the word LOSER. keep massaging your already deflated pride. @topic, anybody who fight his/her 'sex mate' for someone because of someone of his/her opposite sex is the failure. If my gf break up with me, the question i will ask my self is "what am i lacking?". when i find out, i will only install such and move on with my life.
Re: who is the failure when 2 women fight over a man. by ArQueBusieR(m): 8:41pm On Feb 24, 2012
I know nothing about "chicken" fights.
Re: who is the failure when 2 women fight over a man. by pendo89(f): 8:46pm On Feb 24, 2012
dabrake:

. @topic, anybody who fight his/her 'sex mate' for someone because of someone of his/her opposite sex is the failure. If my gf break up with me, the question i will ask my self is "what am i lacking?". when i find out, i will only install such and move on with my life.

don't you think that the reason she's fighting her competitor is cz you are too good to lose? she cant afford to let you go. so no,you may not lack,instead you could be full of everything a woman desires in man
Re: who is the failure when 2 women fight over a man. by Nobody: 8:47pm On Feb 24, 2012
Mambo Pendo. Unaongea swahili mrembo huyu
Re: who is the failure when 2 women fight over a man. by pendo89(f): 8:48pm On Feb 24, 2012
REALITY101:

Mambo Pendo. Unaongea swahili mrembo huyu

say that again?? unaongea swa?? wacha kunishtua!cz sasa nimezoea hii lugha yenu.
Re: who is the failure when 2 women fight over a man. by dabrake(m): 9:00pm On Feb 24, 2012
@pendo, like i said, no partner is indispensible. I wont, i will not and i will never fight another person 'cause of my partner. She might be too good but there are other people outside who are as good as, if not better, than my said partner
Re: who is the failure when 2 women fight over a man. by pendo89(f): 9:03pm On Feb 24, 2012
^ lovely. besides,if one fights then it tells a lot about their anger management skills. that person is likely to fight you one day I guess.
Re: who is the failure when 2 women fight over a man. by Nobody: 9:05pm On Feb 24, 2012
Kiasi chake mrembo wangu sio vile labda utanifunza.nilijifunza wakati mamangu alikuwa akifanya kazi kenya.american embassy.unatoka wapi
Re: who is the failure when 2 women fight over a man. by coogar: 9:05pm On Feb 24, 2012
pendo89:

none of them is a failure.
to put the issue down to fighting over some guy is too simplistic - most times, the women involved are just looking out for themselves.

look at this scenario. . . .
you are on a date with this guy that never told you he's got another woman. the other woman showed up and delivered 4 hot slaps on your face . . .
you then decide to defend yourself and challenge the other woman.

a passerby sees 2 women scrapping it out and his conclusion is. . . .they are fighting over a man.
is that the conclusion? are you fighting over a man or you are just defending yourself from a lunatic?
answers on a postcard, please!
Re: who is the failure when 2 women fight over a man. by hajifaty: 9:24pm On Feb 24, 2012
fighting is animalistic. fight is for the animals.
Re: who is the failure when 2 women fight over a man. by pendo89(f): 9:24pm On Feb 24, 2012
REALITY101:

Kiasi chake mrembo wangu sio vile labda utanifunza.nilijifunza wakati mamangu alikuwa akifanya kazi kenya.american embassy.unatoka wapi

yaani umekua kwa hii forum na unajua swahili. hii ni funny sana. I hope alifanya kazi na the new embassy not the one that was bombed by al queada.Alikuambia about that blast??

coogar:

none of them is a failure.
to put the issue down to fighting over some guy is too simplistic - most times, the women involved are just looking out for themselves.

look at this scenario. . . .
you are on a date with this guy that never told you he's got another woman. the other woman showed up and delivered 4 hot slaps on your face . . .
you then decide to defend yourself and challenge the other woman.

a passerby sees 2 women scrapping it out and his conclusion is. . . .they are fighting over a man.
is that the conclusion? are you fighting over a man or you are just defending yourself from a lunatic?
answers on a postcard, please!

see that? why oh, oh why, should a woman defend herself physically as the man watches? If she's slapped guess what? her demons wake up but I would love to see the guy's reaction. If he doesn't blink that's it!!  I step in peace and for good.
A man must defend his helpless woman,but incase she decides to do it herself, let her not expect the man to intervene cz she's already embarrassed herself and caused a scene. Maybe that's why men take off!!

Passerbys should not be treated to fights. Getting slapped by a strange woman in the presence of your guy and failure on his part to react spells doom.
Re: who is the failure when 2 women fight over a man. by Nobody: 9:25pm On Feb 24, 2012
Also "beef" is different from fighting. Just to be clear.
Re: who is the failure when 2 women fight over a man. by pendo89(f): 9:29pm On Feb 24, 2012
2buff:

Also "beef" is different from fighting. Just to be clear.

yes but one causes the other if not kept in check. Wow beef can boil till it explodes in some people.
Re: who is the failure when 2 women fight over a man. by coogar: 9:29pm On Feb 24, 2012
pendo89:

see that? why oh oh why should a woman defend herself physically while the man watches? If shes slapped guess what? her demins wake up but I would love to see the guy's reaction. If he doesn't blink that is it. I step in peace and for good.
A man must defend his helpless woman,but if she decides to do it herself then let her not expect the man to intervene cz shes already embarrassed herself and caused a scene. Maybe that's why men take off!!

Passerbys should not be treated to fights. Getting slapped by a strange woman in the presence of you guy and failure by him to react spells doom.

the other chic is his woman too? why would he take sides?
so you would just let a guttersnipe put blows on your face without fighting back?
how spineless can you be?
Re: who is the failure when 2 women fight over a man. by pendo89(f): 9:36pm On Feb 24, 2012
coogar:

the other chic is his woman too? why would he take sides?
so you would just let a guttersnipe put blows on your face without fighting back?
how spineless can you be?

jeez!! you expect me to fight another woman in public?? dd u see that ugly pic on that other thread?  angry angry. What about the mere thought that smbody could be taking video to upload on youtube for the world to see ur thongs,bras and  lipsrsealed lipsrsealed!!  shocked
what about leaving the scene or hiding behind the guy and letting him take the blows on my behalf? grin

I believe,that is the time for him to prove his manhood!! lets see who is spineless since its not supposed to be my fight but his!!

Have you noticed that whenevr girls fight nobody emerges winner?? they only scratch and mess up each other's make up,wigs and clothes. grin
So what is the use if there is no crown?
Re: who is the failure when 2 women fight over a man. by Nobody: 10:07pm On Feb 24, 2012
@Pendo Ni hio mpya,na unatoka wapi mrembo na uko wapi.Na pale mtaani ni wapi.mimi niko LA.

(1) (2) (Reply)

She Warned Me Never To Send Her Money Again!!! / Ladies,can You Visit A Online Friend In His Home / Should I Fight!!!. Army Man Disturbing My Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.