Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,992 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:25 AM

who is the failure when 2 women fight over a man. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / who is the failure when 2 women fight over a man. (2924 Views)

Two Butt-Unclad Kenyan Women Fight Over A Nigerian Man(pics) / Two Women Fight Over A Man In Kenya Again (Photo) / 2 Women Fight Over A Man During A Football Match In Kenya (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: who is the failure when 2 women fight over a man. by pendo89(f): 10:18pm On Feb 24, 2012
ok.iko guarded kama guantanamo bay.
Re: who is the failure when 2 women fight over a man. by Nobody: 10:21pm On Feb 24, 2012
Unamaanisha east africa ama wapi.kenya unatoka wapi
Re: who is the failure when 2 women fight over a man. by pendo89(f): 10:27pm On Feb 24, 2012
unaongea pure swahili kwanza ka chali wa mtaa . shocked lakini ndio mimi ni mkenya damu nbo. hata kama niko hapa na pale.
unajua kuna mtu anagoogle hii lugha? ndio siwezi disclose mengi.
Re: who is the failure when 2 women fight over a man. by coogar: 10:29pm On Feb 24, 2012
pendo89:

jeez!! you expect me to fight another woman in public?? dd u see that ugly pic on that other thread?  angry angry. What about the mere thought that smbody could be taking video to upload on youtube for the world to see ur thongs,bras and  lipsrsealed lipsrsealed!!  shocked
what about leaving the scene or hiding behind the guy and letting him take the blows on my behalf? grin

i refuse to be a human shield for any woman.  grin

I believe,that is the time for him to prove his manhood!! lets see who is spineless since its not supposed to be my fight but his!!

prove my manhood by attacking another woman?
pendo, you make me laugh. cool

Have you noticed that whenevr girls fight nobody emerges winner?? they only scratch and mess up each other's make up,wigs and clothes. grin
So what is the use if there is no crown?

defending yourself against a lunatic makes you a winner. cheesy grin
it assures me you can handle yourself when i am away from home.
Re: who is the failure when 2 women fight over a man. by Nobody: 10:38pm On Feb 24, 2012
Lol ahhh mrembo unaniflirta ni jea, ni mob hujui lakini naelewa story unasema.ni vile niko poa kuget languages na niko na boy wangu kutoka kenya hapa states lakini natoka Nigeria. . Mtaani nilikuwa na mwalimu wa kiswahili
Re: who is the failure when 2 women fight over a man. by pendo89(f): 10:39pm On Feb 24, 2012
coogar:

i refuse to be a human shield for MY woman.  grin

COWARD

prove my manhood by attacking another woman?
pendo, you make me laugh. cool

Which is better? seeing her thongs getting torn by another woman in full presence of the public? the lunatic slapper would be scared of fighting a man more than a woman.YES shield your woman if you truly love her.

defending yourself against a lunatic makes you a winner. cheesy grin
it assures me you can handle yourself when i am away from home.

really? it means she can handle your head using a pan if u mess with her. shes got anger management issues.
Re: who is the failure when 2 women fight over a man. by Nobody: 10:48pm On Feb 24, 2012
As long as she is not the one that physically started the fight, a dude should try his best to defend his woman.
If she's the type to run around dashing random people slap in hopes that all she needs to do is run behind you and you will "take care of it", then waka your own dey go.

After she gets the beating of her life, she won't look for trouble again.  grin
Re: who is the failure when 2 women fight over a man. by kenyaman: 7:37am On Feb 25, 2012
acheni uoga, fungueni roho, toa yote yanayo wasumbua. semini yote
Re: who is the failure when 2 women fight over a man. by pendo89(f): 8:08am On Feb 25, 2012
kenyaman:

acheni uoga, fungueni roho, toa yote yanayo wasumbua. semini yote

speak a language we all understand or run back to ur snaky unending thread in politics.

2buff:

As long as she is not the one that physically started the fight, a dude should try his best to defend his woman.
smiley cool

If she's the type to run around dashing random people slap in hopes that all she needs to do is run behind you and you will "take care of it", then waka your own dey go.
Ok.
After she gets the beating of her life, she won't look for trouble again.  grin
angry

(1) (2) (Reply)

She Warned Me Never To Send Her Money Again!!! / Does She Really Love Me? Or Is She Playing With My Feelings? Help Me Guys! / Big Preek Or Small Preek??? Be Real Ladies!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.