Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,460 members, 7,830,288 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:14 PM

Why Are Igbo Girls So Infuriating? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Igbo Girls So Infuriating? (3772 Views)

Why Are Girls So Cheap (Pictures) / Are Igbo Girls The Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria? / Most Igbo Girls Marry Late Why? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Igbo Girls So Infuriating? by daroz(m): 9:21pm On Feb 24, 2012
I wonder if majority of guys in this forum actually take ur time to read a post, understand it before posting ur silly comments. Well I just seat back here enjoying ur various level of mumuism. Who is next plss?
Re: Why Are Igbo Girls So Infuriating? by Nobody: 9:53pm On Feb 24, 2012
OP, Sorry to go off topic but why do you say forex is bad? I wanted to go into that sh[i]i[/i]t.
Re: Why Are Igbo Girls So Infuriating? by Nobody: 10:03pm On Feb 24, 2012
daroz:

I wonder if majority of guys in this forum actually take ur time to read a post, understand it before posting ur silly comments. Well I just seat back here enjoying ur various level of mumuism. Who is next plss?

Hehehehehe! tongue

I guess the thread didn't go the way you expected it eh? It happens like that sometimes.

I can just imagine a f00l like you sat down, with his black di9k in his hand, jerking off while trying to start another tribalistic thread about Igbos and Igbo girls. But as it turned out, the joke was on you. Teeheehee!

Sorry chump. Next time come out with something more innovative and maybe the tribalistic fights might just break out. tongue cheesy cheesy grin
Re: Why Are Igbo Girls So Infuriating? by Nobody: 11:07pm On Feb 24, 2012
This OP na mumu. Anu mpama u no worth dating igbo chick.
Re: Why Are Igbo Girls So Infuriating? by ITbomb(m): 11:25pm On Feb 24, 2012
i'm I in jokes section?
Re: Why Are Igbo Girls So Infuriating? by cynthiafred67(f): 11:26pm On Feb 24, 2012
Ummmmmmm very lomantic.
Re: Why Are Igbo Girls So Infuriating? by Killz3(m): 11:39pm On Feb 24, 2012
^^
Hey dear! Get in here when you need to wink Until the other is fixed!

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-879307.0.html
Re: Why Are Igbo Girls So Infuriating? by Nobody: 12:11am On Feb 25, 2012
I see you my nigga :d
Re: Why Are Igbo Girls So Infuriating? by rosefleurs: 4:20am On Feb 25, 2012
daroz:

Earlier today I met this lady in a blackberry online forum. We exchanged pins added each other and started pinging. During the cause of introduction, she claimed to be a 26 years old Igbo girl, who happened to be a psychology graduate of University of Jos, who presently has a teaching job there. When I asked were her families where, she claimed they are all in Portharcort. So as a fellow southerner, mindful of the persistent religious and ethnic conflicts and security issues always springing up there, I ask her a simple question, �what are you doing in jos, don�t you think you will be better and safer if you return to your family at Portharcort, and take up a job there?�. But that happened to be a big mistake on my part as she spent the next couple of minutes poring all sort of insults on me, asking me and every other Southerners asking the Igbos to return to the South to bleep ourselves. I was shock and short of words, I waited patiently for her to finish. But as soon as I thought she was done with the insult and was trying to reply her as a gentle man, she immediately ended the chat and deleted me. I felt so embarrassed.
This is not the 1st time I am experiencing such an unnecessary insult from an Igbo girl. I cant still I remember some years ago when I was still a student( inUNIBEN), I met an Igbo girl (by the name Chioma,who was a student of IMSTU )through yahoo messager chat and we started chatting  regularly. After some time I paid a visit to her in school. Then she started coming to UNIBEN to visit me on regular basis . At times she will come with her best friend by the name of Uju or something, and they will spend days with me in my off camp hostel at BDPA. Even my friend started seeing her friend and I was really of great financial help to her at that time cos she claimed her dad company and properties has been ceased by a particular  bank, so he was presently hypertensive and incapable of supporting her in school. This relationships continued for several months until it became obvious it was too difficult for us to maintain as a result of the a long distance.   So we agreed to maintain the communication through phone, but reduce her frequent visit so she can concentrate on her studies and reduce the stress and risk of traveling. So I called her one afternoon after class and we talked at length. I even sent her an MTN card. So at about 1am that night for no definite reason, I just decided to call. But I called her several times, but she refused to pick. So I waited for 5fives minutes and called with my Glo line which I know she don�t have the number( cos we always talk through MTN to MTN  family and friends). This time around she picked and I started asking why she didn�t pick my MTN and she said she didn�t know her  phone was ringing. But I observed her voice was unusually low and she was even selecting words. Then I started asking her what the problem was but she pretended she wasn�t hearing what I was saying. Then I heard a male voice and instantly the call ended. I tried calling back, and she refused to pick. But after the 3rd dial, a guy picked and said hello. Though furious, I answered calmly and requested to speak with Chioma. I heard some little argument in the background, then she quietly said hello and refused to speak further, then I heard the guy�s voice again, and to my greatest amazement I heard her explaining to him that I am just a toaster disturbing her line for sometime now. And she spoke directly to the phone to me to stop disturbing her, and then she ended the call. I couldn�t believe my eyes. So I tried to convince myselve she must have mistook me for someone else, so I decided to call with my MTN line so she can be sure who is it. But when she pick picked the call she said aloud �WHAT? I said stop disturbing my line, I am not interested, I have a boyfriend?� Then she ended the call again before I could reply.  Despite I suspect her to be most likely into some other relationship as a result of the distance btw us, I never expected to experience anything  like this. However, I got over it within a few days, and she and her friend started bombing my lines with foolish text messages and phones calls, I insisted never to set my eyes on her again, and I never did till this moment.
Even when I asked her Igbo friend to assist me purchase an Home Theatre Sound System some time ago and I have to return the system to the shop few days latter as a result of it performing below expectation,  I realized the guy dat i sent b4 cheated me with over 7,000 naira.
So  my question is , are Igbo girls(even guys) really like this?
NB: and for those of you in this forum trying to link the Edos with the Igbos, stop that trash!!! Historically, culturally and politically we are not linked to the Igbos, we are more of western than any other group. We may be a minority, but we definitely don�t need the Igbos. If you guys need allies, then look up north.

grin grin grin grin grin  ROTLMAO.  cheesy cheesy grin grin  LWKMD.  Can a person die from laughing?  Seriously. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

This is the best part:
"And she spoke directly to the phone to me to stop disturbing her, and then she ended the call. I couldn�t believe my [size=16pt]eyes[/size]."

grin grin grin grin grin

Hilarious.  If true, sorry for the ill-treatment by the girls, OP.  But like someone said, you gotta write more.  cool
Re: Why Are Igbo Girls So Infuriating? by Killz3(m): 4:37pm On Feb 25, 2012
I see you my nigga :d
I see you too! wink
Re: Why Are Igbo Girls So Infuriating? by Ranoscky(m): 5:11am On Feb 26, 2012
The op is def high on an unknown substance. He really and truly needs help.

Op, as u can see the reason why there is CANAL everywhere. U can do us [nlers] and the whole of Nigeria a favor by jumpin inside so as to save ur miserable self from unnecessary headache. Olori ibu omo!
Re: Why Are Igbo Girls So Infuriating? by Tosinville(m): 6:35am On Feb 26, 2012
what a dumb reply.
Re: Why Are Igbo Girls So Infuriating? by Nobody: 10:50am On Feb 26, 2012
Hmm
Re: Why Are Igbo Girls So Infuriating? by pato405(m): 7:52pm On Feb 26, 2012
@OP:

what answer are you really expecting?

'YES they are mischievous'

OR

'NO, they are the nicest people'

undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

I've also had my fair share of bad experiences with them. co-incidentally, they were all from the same place. mba-5. grin grin grin grin
but it's not enough to generalise.

just take hrt. take am easy. it's better they display their folly and you find out, than going ahead to tie nuptial knots with a b-itch.

consider yurself lucky you found out she's not worth it.

a b-itch is not worth fighting over or bugging oneself over.
Re: Why Are Igbo Girls So Infuriating? by freecocoa(f): 8:28pm On Feb 26, 2012
Mumu hediot you need to read your post and laugh at your silly self,you couldn't believe your eyes over what you heard,how dumb,gnats like you are best used as mugu that you are. grin grin
Re: Why Are Igbo Girls So Infuriating? by 1stKlass(f): 11:23pm On Feb 26, 2012
I am not going to dignify the OP's subject with any considered response.

Save to say OP, you make your inadequacies so apparent from your post that I hope you grow up in time to smell the coffee. Narrow minded slowpoke.
Re: Why Are Igbo Girls So Infuriating? by Tafiki: 6:15am On Feb 27, 2012
Rubbish, useless thread. hissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss
Re: Why Are Igbo Girls So Infuriating? by Kenistry(m): 6:31am On Feb 28, 2012
u r jst been obsessed and envious abt d grt IGBO nation, its unfurtunate u cant b a part it agn
cryin ova fallin and bein used and dumped by two little gals, showed dat u r an 'adamu' for real and less a man
Re: Why Are Igbo Girls So Infuriating? by Phrankin(m): 6:33am On Feb 28, 2012
Oh my gawd! This is the funniest thread i've ever seen in all my life. Try harder, you'll get used to being used. Anyway, sorry bro.
Re: Why Are Igbo Girls So Infuriating? by jmoore(m): 8:39am On Feb 28, 2012
@poster, you have to try all igbo girls to come to such a conclusion

(1) (2) (Reply)

He Gave Your Girlfriend A Car / A Tribute To Nigerian Women: The Best Wives, Girlfriends, And Mothers In D World / 23 Romantic Ways 2 Keep Ur Man!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.