Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,895 members, 7,817,631 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:55 PM

The Ten Items Nigerians Seek To Buy / Order From Abroad Online - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / The Ten Items Nigerians Seek To Buy / Order From Abroad Online (3581 Views)

How To Ship Products You Buy Online To Nigeria From Abroad / Shopping Abroad/online From Nigeria - Share Your Experiences / Is There Any Business Btw 2m – 3m, In Naija That Can Be Monitored From Abroad? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Ten Items Nigerians Seek To Buy / Order From Abroad Online by Tetrians(m): 1:18am On Feb 25, 2012
Kindly list (Pleading please) ten items you, or others you know seek to buy / order from the UK, USA or Canada.
Will start off with what I've gathered so far using Nairaland as a study.
Waht do you say my people?

1- Blackberry phones (Most Popular) / Mobile Phones
2- Laptops.
3- Trainers (Popularly called Canvas)
4- Premiership Replica Jerseys (Arsenal Chelsea Manchester United)
5- IT related materials
6- Apparels (T-Shirts, Polo, Crew Necks, Shirts, Trousersetc)
7- Car parts
8- ??
Re: The Ten Items Nigerians Seek To Buy / Order From Abroad Online by uchman(m): 8:06am On Feb 25, 2012
Hi can we talk of phones and it's parts(used batteries,blackberry chargers),in quantity cos am right in the biz.uche(07065944625,
Re: The Ten Items Nigerians Seek To Buy / Order From Abroad Online by Tetrians(m): 11:23am On Feb 25, 2012
'Hi can we talk of phones and it's parts(used batteries,blackberry chargers),in quantity cos am right in the biz.uche(07065944625,'

Sent you a text message
Check and contact me
Your contribution matters so expecting your listbiz.uche

Your list please!
Re: The Ten Items Nigerians Seek To Buy / Order From Abroad Online by Tetrians(m): 1:50am On Feb 26, 2012
[/quote][quote author=Tetrians link=topic=879331.msg10268889#msg10268889 date=1330129126]
Kindly list (Pleading please) ten items you, or others you know seek to buy / order from the UK, USA or Canada.

2- Laptops.
5- IT related materials
7- Car parts
8- ??

Please dont just read, and ignore, your response is important to me Kindly take time to respond thank you.
Your comment anmd or response matters and count. hence awaiting loads of response.
Or should I have structured my query in a dfferent way?
Response please Nairalanders. Regards
Re: The Ten Items Nigerians Seek To Buy / Order From Abroad Online by Nobody: 2:07am On Feb 26, 2012
8. *Baby things
Packages for Newborn baby: baby wears, diapers, baby oil, cream etc

9. Knitting yarn/wool
Re: The Ten Items Nigerians Seek To Buy / Order From Abroad Online by Tetrians(m): 10:55pm On Feb 26, 2012
OlowoTee:

8. *Baby things

9. Knitting yarn/wool

Thank you
List updated.
Re: The Ten Items Nigerians Seek To Buy / Order From Abroad Online by Tetrians(m): 10:57pm On Feb 26, 2012
OlowoTee:

8. *Baby things

9. Knitting yarn/wool

Olowo Tee
Thanks
List updated
Contribution apprciated.
Re: The Ten Items Nigerians Seek To Buy / Order From Abroad Online by Tetrians(m): 11:34pm On Feb 26, 2012
Tetrians:

2- Laptops.
5- IT related materials
7- Car parts
8- 8. *Baby things

9. Knitting yarn/wool

More please
Nairalanders 155 read 2 responses, common support
Re: The Ten Items Nigerians Seek To Buy / Order From Abroad Online by Tetrians(m): 12:08am On Feb 29, 2012
presegsADESIDA:

presegsADESIDA you missed the point
I would like to know 10 things Nigerians buy/order from abroad on line
I am not looking to buy
Aware of what you are trying to tell me (Pay Pal etc)but thanks anyway, at least you made an effort.
Hundreds read my post and lack the decency to respond.
Regards.
Re: The Ten Items Nigerians Seek To Buy / Order From Abroad Online by phonebook: 3:14pm On Mar 09, 2012
baby clothing and accesories
infant,toddler and  clothings for boys and girls
party items(party packs,party fillers)
back to school items like shoes, backpacks etc
ladies clothing,shoes,bags,jewelries (not sure if they fall under apparel o)
Re: The Ten Items Nigerians Seek To Buy / Order From Abroad Online by ephilipand: 2:40pm On Mar 13, 2012
Blackberry importation. You can get bb @ N9,000 and sell for your price. 07095149536
Re: The Ten Items Nigerians Seek To Buy / Order From Abroad Online by Nobody: 2:53pm On Mar 13, 2012
Information products like tutorial on DVD
Re: The Ten Items Nigerians Seek To Buy / Order From Abroad Online by Tetrians(m): 7:58pm On Mar 13, 2012
honor2011: Information products like tutorial on DVD
Thanks for your reply appreciated.
Are we talking about home study video/ DVD or CD ROM?
Please give examples if possible if you have any
Would really appreciate your feedback please
Thanks again honor 2011.
Re: The Ten Items Nigerians Seek To Buy / Order From Abroad Online by Tetrians(m): 8:09pm On Mar 13, 2012
ephilipand: Blackberry importation. You can get bb @ N9,000 and sell for your price. 07095149536

Thanks for this
Any particular model?
Will call you
Regards
Re: The Ten Items Nigerians Seek To Buy / Order From Abroad Online by page9(m): 10:38am On Mar 14, 2012
@poster

I take exception to your comment that those who have not responded to your request "lack decency" just because they have not suggested any item yet.

There could hundred and one reasons why people may not respond.

While some people may be constrained by time, others may not have any new item to add.

Please, mind your language
Re: The Ten Items Nigerians Seek To Buy / Order From Abroad Online by Tetrians(m): 12:43am On Mar 15, 2012
page9: @poster

I take exception to your comment that those who have not responded to your request "lack decency" just because they have not suggested any item yet.

There could hundred and one reasons why people may not respond.

While some people may be constrained by time, others may not have any new item to add.

Please, mind your language

Thanks
Point taken
Have you anything to add? or still busy with your 'exception'
Re: The Ten Items Nigerians Seek To Buy / Order From Abroad Online by queeta: 12:50am On May 31, 2013
I know this is an old thread but I just stumbled on it.

It would be nice to have

lots of elastic yarn in every colour possible

Baby yarn

Bulky yarn

Dk yarn

Cotton yarn in lots of colours.

Preferably bright baby colours

(1) (Reply)

Why Is The Naira Rapidly losing its Value To Dollar? What Is The Cause? / . / Modified

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.