Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,159 members, 7,818,523 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:55 PM

Pregnancy: How Did This Happen Again? - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Pregnancy: How Did This Happen Again? (18297 Views)

Swear If You Never Did This: Why Then Beating Ur Kid For It? / What Would You Do If Your House-Girl Did This To Your Child? (Photo) / Did This Happen In Your Family While Growing Up? (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy: How Did This Happen Again? by Dudugirl01(f): 12:47am On Mar 02, 2012
Just like u are right?
Re: Pregnancy: How Did This Happen Again? by Nobody: 12:50am On Mar 02, 2012
Ok I'm really sorry about that dudugirl, afterall, na me find trouble first. I didn't really have to, and I meant no malice. Cheers!
Re: Pregnancy: How Did This Happen Again? by Nobody: 12:51am On Mar 02, 2012
deleted
Re: Pregnancy: How Did This Happen Again? by Ezegozie(m): 8:40am On Mar 02, 2012
Similar thing happened years back
as a student and let me just say I was
practically disowned by my parents for
'bringing disgrace and shame to family'[/b][b] since you know the type of parents you have, why did you open your legs for a man you are not in a relationship with? You should have waited for the right man, In summary, DON'T ABORT THAT BABY, God has a reason for his existence. Since according to you, he was concievd despite the fact that you used condom(1-5 percent posible). Many people could not get pregnant even without condom(100 possible). Believe me, If U abort that baby, U will regret it!

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy: How Did This Happen Again? by smalmata(m): 9:51am On Mar 02, 2012
@ op,dnt risk an abortion.
1. Its a SIN b4 GOD,and u'l b punished 4 it (evn if u ask 4 4givness).
2. Ur reproductiv organs wl b at risk,and in d long term u'l regret it.
3. U myt DIE,yes Death wl stare u in d face,wantin 2 av u in his list.imagine d Heavy bleeding,if mistakes arise 4rm d doct.
So,babe lyf is al bout choices,eithr gud or bad.so u mak urs my dear.
The solution i bliv u nid is,tak chrg of ur responsiblty,yea d baby.bliv God wl cater 4 bth mother and child.aftral,u av a job,includ dt baby nw in ur budget and mov on frm there.
If u per-aventure identify d father,tel im bout it,if he denies,dnt cry,stil wok on ur plan,move ahead wit a positiv mind.
Finally,i assure u wt al d sense of Assurance;dt Child wl brng forth Goodluck & God's blessings upon u.
Ignore dis if u lyk,act on it if u lyk. U nva knw who is talkn 2u.
Gudluck wit ur Choice.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy: How Did This Happen Again? by Dollops: 10:46am On Mar 02, 2012
please don't abort the baby. I believe so many people have made suggestions on solutions you can consider. i pray God will see you through.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy: How Did This Happen Again? by Peterpan1(m): 9:45pm On Sep 05, 2012
Wat d hell is wrong wit youths of nowadays,pre marital sex is nw d order of d day,my sister whether u are pregnant or nt,d fact here is dat u need JESUS in ur lyf,u need 2 hav a divine encounter with HIM.
Re: Pregnancy: How Did This Happen Again? by tpia5: 9:52pm On Sep 05, 2012
Re: Pregnancy: How Did This Happen Again? by drnoel: 2:54pm On Sep 06, 2012
jennykadry: ^^Good one. When I was on school prac in the hospital during my Uni days, Abortion was one of the procedure I ticked off as not interested to see/watch. I would go into the theatre and watch every procedure but abortion and I will never be a partaker of it physically.

Our neighbours Daughter was preggers @ 16, her mother made a deal with a health professional to either kill the baby or give it out immediately she is brought into this world. I remember hearing that it was an old Benin midwife that told the girl the truth. This girl ran away from lagos and had her baby in another state. Fast forwrd to present day, this same girl they wanted to kill after she was born, finished her secondary school education with scholarship. Her mother and step dad sent her to UK to study medicine and she came out as one of the best student, she actually was the best i think they said in her 5th year. She is a well known Dr in the UK as we speak, come and see her grand parents claiming grand daughter, someone they never wanted to hear, cry her first cry.

Tufiakwa

such is life

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Please Who Knows How To Do A Change Of Name After Marriage / Adeniji Taiwo Abigeal: Missing Girl (Photo) / Is It Offensive To Refer To Someone As Fat In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.