Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,198 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:35 AM

Pregnancy: How Did This Happen Again? - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Pregnancy: How Did This Happen Again? (18285 Views)

Swear If You Never Did This: Why Then Beating Ur Kid For It? / What Would You Do If Your House-Girl Did This To Your Child? (Photo) / Did This Happen In Your Family While Growing Up? (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy: How Did This Happen Again? by dustydee: 10:58am On Mar 01, 2012
Not in a relationship and you had sex? with who?
Re: Pregnancy: How Did This Happen Again? by melodytoda: 11:10am On Mar 01, 2012
My dear,

You took the best precaution you could. Don't be too hard on yourself.

I think you should inform the guy you had intimacy with. Whether he accepts it or not, please keep your baby. In future, all three of you will be glad you did.

The future consequence of an abortion may be more shamful than the shame of pregnancy now.

It won't be easy though, but may you be strengthened.

All the best.
Re: Pregnancy: How Did This Happen Again? by KINGwax(m): 11:15am On Mar 01, 2012
So who says condoms aint 100% safe for prevention? Since it didn't break, be rest assured that the story isn't complete. For God's sake those rookies had some insertions before d real sex. Plus the girl is a fuckDRIfT with a cheap-dirty hole. U can have all d shoot wit ur boyfriend not jst someone. * mimicking * 'i got intimate wit someone'. Fuckin idiotta!
Re: Pregnancy: How Did This Happen Again? by romero(m): 11:17am On Mar 01, 2012
Ques: How did dis (PREGNANCY) happened again? Ans:1. The man who slept with u with condom is not the one who impregnated u. 2.who den did? The man without d condom who slept with u b4 the 1 with condom did.3a. You made love when u were ovulating. I.e is d best time to get belle.3b.Five days b4 a lady or a woman ovulates is most fertile in a womans cycle; siemen or sperm (both XandY cromosones) last 3 to 5 days in a woman ones ejaculation takes place, X still stays in a woman until ovulation thereby ferterlises ur released egg.
Re: Pregnancy: How Did This Happen Again? by madprof(m): 11:22am On Mar 01, 2012
Na wa o.
Re: Pregnancy: How Did This Happen Again? by KINGwax(m): 11:29am On Mar 01, 2012
^^ forget this. She's a b¡tch. She probably has fuckd someone else. I used a condom, it didn't break, won't u rather look elsewhere for d father or get an abortion and let's continue fuckin? U b¡tch
Re: Pregnancy: How Did This Happen Again? by Pageup1(m): 11:44am On Mar 01, 2012
you are not in a relationship, so you are a lovepeddler? grin grin grin grin grin
next time you should try to close dat ur dirty Kitty tongue
Re: Pregnancy: How Did This Happen Again? by Easybaby(f): 12:10pm On Mar 01, 2012
this is most stupid post of the time.
when you were busy spreading and hanging your leggs on the air, moaning and screaming, and you are not in a relationship, so you are office runs girl. tell us who did it with you . . .your boss, co worker,one night stand and how much you have collected. tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Pregnancy: How Did This Happen Again? by andyanders: 12:33pm On Mar 01, 2012
Listen, keep this baby. Will anyone come here to say that he or she is a saint. Obama today, his father abandoned his mother and today, Obama is a president. Nobody knows who the baby is. Keep the baby because there is always a purpose for anything. Jesus came through Mary without Mary knowing Joseph intimately.
Re: Pregnancy: How Did This Happen Again? by debosky(m): 12:36pm On Mar 01, 2012
You need to decide on a number of things

- do you want to have this baby/do you understand what it means to keep a baby?
- can you afford to have this baby/do you want to KEEP the baby once it's born?

- can you stomach your family disowning you/are you ready to be rejected by the majority of naija men who won't marry a woman who already has kids?

- do you understand what it means to abort a child?

If you can provide answers to the above, it will make your decision-making easier. You need to decide what you can/cannot accept, what you can afford/can't afford (if that is important to you) and act accordingly.

What I will say is that do not marry a man while carrying someone else's pregnancy without informing him. Starting life out with deception never pays. There are no easy decisions here, but I pray God will guide you to take the best one.

On a separate note, why do Nigerians always like to base their lives on random exceptions? Oh the child may become an Obama - how many children out of the millions born annually become Obamas compared to the number that end up hawking on the street or working in a sweatshop making Nike trainers?

It is just as stup!d to have a child simply based on the hope it may become an Obama as it is stup!d to abort a child simply because of the fear it may become Clifford Orji.

We need to be realistic - yes single mothers have been successful in raising good kids, the key is assessing whether you are likely to create a similar situation to raise your own kid, not pulling random examples out of thin air. Yes single mothers tend to be ostracised - the key is determining whether you will be ostracized within your circles and whether you can handle it.

Assess YOUR situation to make a decision and don’t act based on experiences of others whose circumstances bear no similarity with yours.
Re: Pregnancy: How Did This Happen Again? by LEXYLOV: 1:19pm On Mar 01, 2012
The way your story goes, I guess your pregnant is divine. Since you used condom with your man and no any condom burst incident and you got pregnant, be careful you might be having a special made baby look like holy ghost something. undecided
Re: Pregnancy: How Did This Happen Again? by duen23(m): 1:47pm On Mar 01, 2012
Let me just say this. Murder is murder and abortion is the worst kind of murder there is. Killing a defenseless baby isn't 'modern' as some people here infer. It's cowardice. I respect people who are man (woman) enough to live with the consequences of their actions. You had fun and yeah, they're many people out their are regular bed hoppers but do not have the tell tale tummy bulge to shame them (if u want to look at it that way) but it doesn't mean you should view your self as unlucky and compound your problem.
I am by no means perfect. No one is. I understand that it will be doubly hard for you to face your parents seeing that you have been knocked up once already. Lemme tell you this. A grand child is a grand child. All the humiliation you will receive from your parents will melt away once the set eyes on that bundle of joy.
Don't listen to people who claim to be modern. Many women who have undergone this procedure carry the guilt to their graves. Which is understandable really. Mothers are naturally inclined to protect their young.
Re: Pregnancy: How Did This Happen Again? by ayodele123(m): 2:03pm On Mar 01, 2012
POSTER
The deed is done
The pregnancy is in place
The baby's father cannot be identified because more than one man had one night stands with you
Do not ever think of an abortion, whether it is modern or obsolete.
Allow the baby to live. God will make a way for the baby.
If you abort it, you become a murderer and will carry the guilt to the grave
Any one encouraging you to go for abortion is a MURDERER!
Re: Pregnancy: How Did This Happen Again? by silkysam: 2:05pm On Mar 01, 2012
It will be nice for u to abstine from sex, i think that is what you need for now so that  your soul mate can locate you with the help of God and it will be a God fearing man instead of having sex with people that are not ready to marry you. The truth is not sweet but i have to tell.
Re: Pregnancy: How Did This Happen Again? by kritikul(f): 2:17pm On Mar 01, 2012
Guys and ladies, really need sound advice please, Just opened this account for obvious reasons but I ve been an avid follower of the inputs SOME of you make to people in distress and I think it's useful. The situation is this,

I am a single lady, late twenties , had a intimate encounter 2 weeks ago with someone and used protection but now I ve started getting a skin rash which I only get when I am pregnant, how is it possible after using a condom which didn't burst, I am baffled. Similar thing happened years back as a student and let me just say I was practically disowned by my parents for 'bringing disgrace and shame to family' , lost that pregnancy, now I am working but not in a relationship

The koko is that I am not in a relationship now so goes back to me becoming a single mum which will complete the disowning process for me (my family are the type you havent seen, my age is just a number to them) or I find someone to accept me and baby and get married for sake of it, although am not in a relationship, someone has been pestering me to be in one with him and I don't really like him but seems beggars can't choose

It really baffles me why some ladies just get pregnant when they re not even married.
Re: Pregnancy: How Did This Happen Again? by mutter(f): 2:29pm On Mar 01, 2012
Sorry does the poster already have a child? I read she lost it.

We all do the same thing and go on to condemn others.
I cannot imagine that single parenting is an issue today. The least of your problems should be what people think. If you can afford to emotionally and financially pull it through go ahead.
Re: Pregnancy: How Did This Happen Again? by silkysam: 2:33pm On Mar 01, 2012
It will be nice for u to abstine from sex, i think that is what you need for now so that  your soul mate can locate you with the help of God and it will be a God fearing man instead of having sex with people that are not ready to marry you. The truth is not sweet but i have to tell.
Re: Pregnancy: How Did This Happen Again? by georgesylva(m): 3:17pm On Mar 01, 2012
grin see as nairalanders come dey act lyk peepo wey get sense sha?
Abeg i na fit laff.
Re: Pregnancy: How Did This Happen Again? by ayodele123(m): 3:29pm On Mar 01, 2012
quote from kritikul
''It really baffles me why some ladies just get pregnant  when they re not even married''

@kritikul
  Pregnancy is for the married because sex was created for the married.
  Reality is that almost everyone, male & female has a taste of it before marriage.
  We are all saints and angels until when we get caught and exposed through an '' accidental'', ''mistake'' pregnancy.
  That you are baffled is what surprises me. Are you one of the Angels?
Re: Pregnancy: How Did This Happen Again? by ronkebp(f): 4:21pm On Mar 01, 2012
Poster did not use condom, she is lying!!!!
Re: Pregnancy: How Did This Happen Again? by silkysam: 5:06pm On Mar 01, 2012
Condom or no Condom go and get married stop fornicating. U need the favour of God for marital breakthrough and u are still fornicating. Well, i believe that the men that comes ur way has seen that u can't make a good home while the one that ask for ur hand in marriage u said u don't like him, the one that got u pregnant does not want to marry u. Please tell ur self the truth and make ur parent proud of u.
Re: Pregnancy: How Did This Happen Again? by Tokotaya: 7:00pm On Mar 01, 2012
If the condom didn't break, you need to think harder to arrive at the father of your baby. Did you fool around before the actual copulation? Did you recall getting drunk at a bar and being helped home by a perfect gentleman?! The possibilities are endless. But just know this. If a condom does not break, semen does not go out. Sperm doesnt yet have that power to penetrate latex. Ok?
Re: Pregnancy: How Did This Happen Again? by Tosinville(m): 7:47pm On Mar 01, 2012
ronkebp:
Poster did not use condom, she
is lying!!!!

^^Me sef tire o!, lying on protection she didn't use, the OP is not straight with her word & life when she's already use to one night stand, how can she knows the true father of her unborn child?
Re: Pregnancy: How Did This Happen Again? by Tosinville(m): 8:09pm On Mar 01, 2012
In addition, this is what ladies that don't stick to a guy gets @ the end & not knowing the thru father of their unborn child.
Re: Pregnancy: How Did This Happen Again? by armyofone(m): 8:18pm On Mar 01, 2012
you dey there when dem dey do am? tell us which style too grin

ronkebp:

Poster did not use condom, she is lying!!!!
Re: Pregnancy: How Did This Happen Again? by oohunt: 10:00pm On Mar 01, 2012
duen23:

Let me just say this. Murder is murder and abortion is the worst kind of murder there is. Killing a defenseless baby isn't 'modern' as some people here infer. It's cowardice. I respect people who are man (woman) enough to live with the consequences of their actions. You had fun and yeah, they're many people out their are regular bed hoppers but do not have the tell tale tummy bulge to shame them (if u want to look at it that way) but it doesn't mean you should view your self as unlucky and compound your problem.
I am by no means perfect. No one is. I understand that it will be doubly hard for you to face your parents seeing that you have been knocked up once already. Lemme tell you this. A grand child is a grand child. All the humiliation you will receive from your parents will melt away once the set eyes on that bundle of joy.
Don't listen to people who claim to be modern. Many women who have undergone this procedure carry the guilt to their graves. Which is understandable really. Mothers are naturally inclined to protect their young.

Bless you!
Re: Pregnancy: How Did This Happen Again? by Dudugirl01(f): 11:29pm On Mar 01, 2012
I understand the way u are feeling right now cos we're in the same boat, you're actually lucky cos u have a job, I don't, my family is supportive, and though the father of my unborn is asking for a dna after I have the baby, I still have a loving and caring guy by my side, no strings ooo abeg before you people crucify me! Please have your baby, yo don't know what the child would be tmr, and what if u die in the process of abortion or ur womb gets damaged? I was already in a clinic trying to abort this baby, I ran out, I know God will take care of me and my baby so my candid advice is for u to have ur baby, no matter what anybody says, God bless u
Re: Pregnancy: How Did This Happen Again? by Nobody: 12:20am On Mar 02, 2012
deleted.
Re: Pregnancy: How Did This Happen Again? by Dudugirl01(f): 12:30am On Mar 02, 2012
@ pro1, I know your type,and I will not dignify you by insulting you, thank God you're not God and besides, no one is forming Virgin Mary, u have no right whatsoever to call abybody names, afterall, we don't even know how you were concieved, and don't give me that my mother married my father crap! For all we know, you're just a bastarrrrd! U slowpoke!
Re: Pregnancy: How Did This Happen Again? by Nobody: 12:38am On Mar 02, 2012
deleted
Re: Pregnancy: How Did This Happen Again? by coogar: 12:41am On Mar 02, 2012
Dudugirl01:

I understand the way u are feeling right now cos we're in the same boat, you're actually lucky cos u have a job, I don't, my family is supportive, and though the father of my unborn is asking for a dna after I have the baby, I still have a loving and caring guy by my side, no strings ooo abeg before you people crucify me! Please have your baby, yo don't know what the child would be tmr, and what if u die in the process of abortion or ur womb gets damaged? I was already in a clinic trying to abort this baby, I ran out, I know God will take care of me and my baby so my candid advice is for u to have ur baby, no matter what anybody says, God bless u

women die in the labour room as well trying to deliver babies.
that point is neither there nor die.
Re: Pregnancy: How Did This Happen Again? by Dudugirl01(f): 12:43am On Mar 02, 2012
I have a child in my womb not a thing u idiot! I'm not a prostitute, maybe ur elder and younger sisters are and check, probably ur girlfriend too, if u don't have something meaningful to say just shut ur frigging hole!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

I Am Very Unhappy In My Marriage / Is This Selfishness Or Not / Adeniji Taiwo Abigeal: Missing Girl (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.