Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,694 members, 7,831,157 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:37 PM

Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 - Business (34) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 (89468 Views)

Forex Trading - Season 15 / Forex Trading - Season 14 / Forex Trading - Season 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) ... (101) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by piphunter(m): 7:22am On Mar 08, 2012
Lol @ small sense,
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by nolly042(m): 7:23am On Mar 08, 2012
@concept why not have a look at that pair again and think of what to do now wink
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by treasurelites: 7:49am On Mar 08, 2012
treasurelites:

i was jus reading about NIAL FULLER'S forex trading commentary and its jus great. i have been following him 4 the past (3)three months & hv been making profits on his free commentary. i really want 2 join his course & commentary + forum but it is a whopping $344 dollars & i dont have that kind of money. So i'm suggesting a partnership of 3 or 4 persons to  join me so that we can register with one of our names and share the money equally so we can access  the forum at allocated time. My number is 08138267056 & if u re in Nigeria we can always arrange on how to meet, so that nobody is scammed. check his commentary 4 urself and give me a call.   http://www.learntotradethemarket.com/category/forex-trading-commentary.  Note he mainly trade on 4hr/daily timeframes & pls dont call me if u re trying to sell a system. thanks

hi people, already i have 2persons ie we re 3 now and i jus need 1 or 2persons more to reduce the cost to somewhere between $50-80 per person, believe me if u really want to learn about forex, u wont regret this investment & u can make back 3times that amount before the close of the month 'while u're still a student'. we plan buying the course by monday ,so if u re interested, pls give me a call before then. Dont forget 2 check his analysis bf making ur decision. i knw d only problem will b one of trust & as i said earlier we can always arrange on hw to meet. thanks. my number again is 08138267056
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by treasurelites: 8:04am On Mar 08, 2012
silibaba:

cheesy ;Dhow market grin cheesy

just saw a head and  shoulser pattern on usd/jpy on the 4hr chart,

this pair go pay.

who is in the same boat with me?

Only time will tell & as one analyst always say "d market is lord of d ring", cant remember the analyst though??
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by Concept(m): 8:29am On Mar 08, 2012
nolly042:

@concept why not have a look at that pair again and think of what to do now wink

If u mean GBPCHF, my man I have never touched the dial, I stayed tuned with the bulls.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by Nobody: 8:48am On Mar 08, 2012
cool
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by Ogboraph(m): 8:57am On Mar 08, 2012
Ogboraph:

Buy GBPUSD@1.5760, first tp 1.5778 (TP@ 1.5818 this is my target ,SL@1.5724 i am back with a small sense

if any one is thinking pf selling EU or GU today pls don't waist your time i ve consulted my scientist and they said they ve pull this two pair up so enjoy lol cool cool cool
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by Nobody: 8:58am On Mar 08, 2012
^^ U don come back? grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by freshcvv(m): 9:02am On Mar 08, 2012
Ogboraph:

if any one is thinking pf selling EU or GU today pls don't waist your time i ve consulted my scientist and they said they ve pull this two pair up so enjoy lol cool cool cool

Watch your back, the bears are still around until we break into 1.32 and 1.58.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by nolly042(m): 9:10am On Mar 08, 2012
Ogboraph:

very funny. cheesy
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by Ogboraph(m): 9:12am On Mar 08, 2012
odiaero:

^^ U don come back?  grin
my man am back oh in fact my jobhas been a pain in the ass cosing me not to thinks well, and wen i lost 3000k i was depress allowing it to affect my thinking so i was just placing high lot to revenge on my lost i forgot that we don't trade to revenge os i had to take time off, but mack this that this call i made today is going the pay me over time 3 of my loss this is a long term trade i placed last night. i bought EURUSD @1.3151 and GBPUSD @1.5750 to TP@1.5818, no stop loss becos i am sure of this buy my eye are on it every 1hr @all those i mislead then pls am very sorry
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by freshcvv(m): 9:15am On Mar 08, 2012
^^^^

People never learn, please do not evaporate so soon.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by Nobody: 9:19am On Mar 08, 2012
Ogboraph:

my man am back oh in fact my jobhas been a pain in the Bottom cosing me not to thinks well, and wen i lost 3000k i was depress allowing it to affect my thinking so i was just placing high lot to revenge on my lost i forgot that we don't trade to revenge os i had to take time off, but mack this that this call i made today is going the pay me over time 3 of my loss this is a long term trade i placed last night. i bought EURUSD @1.3151 and GBPUSD @1.5750 to TP@1.5818, no stop loss becos i am sure of this buy my eye are on it every 1hr @all those i mislead then pls am very sorry

Trading without stop is more than dangerous, u never can tell when u will see a single 15 minutes candle go 100Pipd
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by Ogboraph(m): 9:27am On Mar 08, 2012
odiaero:

Trading without stop is more than dangerous, u never can tell when u will see a single 15 minutes candle go 100Pipd
yes you are right ve you my magine is enough to stand 100pips so it will come back up as long as i am on the trend following the 4hr trend
my first profit target on EURUSD 1.3224 then i will take first profit then wait for is to drop then buy again. EURUSD and GBPUSD ve change direction up so on GBPUSD i am going fo 1.6000
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by tonjoan: 9:41am On Mar 08, 2012
If you're still holding your long, you might want to lock in profit cos we might turn back from here. Talking about eu and gu. Missed you guys these past few days.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by tonjoan: 9:44am On Mar 08, 2012
Ogboraph:

my man am back oh in fact my jobhas been a pain in the Bottom cosing me not to thinks well, and wen i lost 3000k i was depress allowing it to affect my thinking so i was just placing high lot to revenge on my lost i forgot that we don't trade to revenge os i had to take time off, but mack this that this call i made today is going the pay me over time 3 of my loss this is a long term trade i placed last night. i bought EURUSD @1.3151 and GBPUSD @1.5750 to TP@1.5818, no stop loss becos i am sure of this buy my eye are on it every 1hr @all those i mislead then pls am very sorry

Bro, don't go cocky on these positions of yours o. They still don't look good yet for that rally. A stop loss might prevent you deeper heart break.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by freshcvv(m): 10:14am On Mar 08, 2012
^^^

That's why i am telling him not to leave us so soon.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by Nobody: 10:15am On Mar 08, 2012
Riding my buy on Gu which will continue till tommorow
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by tonjoan: 10:17am On Mar 08, 2012
Lol. good places to take profit on the retracement and ready for shorts.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by Nobody: 10:18am On Mar 08, 2012
^^Where are u shorting to? the only thing i will do is scalp, wait for retracement and buy again
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by freshcvv(m): 10:21am On Mar 08, 2012
tonjoan:

Lol. good places to take profit on the retracement and ready for shorts.

But the long is gaining grounds.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by Ogboraph(m): 10:22am On Mar 08, 2012
tonjoan:

If you're still holding your long, you might want to lock in profit cos we might turn back from here. Talking about eu and gu. Missed you guys these past few days.
 my good friend tonjoan turn back ke?  lipsrsealed well me i hold on to my long, i am seeing 1.6000 on the daily chart pls take a look @ it
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by tonjoan: 10:23am On Mar 08, 2012
odiaero:

^^Where are u shorting to? the only thing i will do is scalp, wait for retracement and buy again

4hrs from now, we are going to be selling. My trade style is identify the overriding trend and find an entry, accommodate some momentary draw downs but eventually enjoy the ride.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by tonjoan: 10:26am On Mar 08, 2012
Ogboraph:

my good friend tonjoan turn back ke?  lipsrsealed well me i hold on to my long, i am seeing 1.6000 on the daily chart pls take a look @ it

1.6? ok o
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by Ogboraph(m): 10:29am On Mar 08, 2012
tonjoan:

4hrs from now, we are going to be selling. My trade style is identify the overriding trend and find an entry, accommodate some momentary draw downs but eventually enjoy the ride.

odiaero:

it looks like ist only me and you that understand this strategy i love this. lets do it ride and scalp on the trend i think scalping is in my blood even thou i follow long time trend
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by Nobody: 10:30am On Mar 08, 2012
Goodluck to anyone selling, am on buy side
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by tonjoan: 10:33am On Mar 08, 2012
Now I admit my entry was rather early cos eu should turn from 1.3237. However, the main trend looks pretty bearish and I'm holding on. for now -24 pips.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by Ogboraph(m): 10:34am On Mar 08, 2012
The GBPUSD is forming more bullish engoffing pertern on 30min  you see
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by tonjoan: 10:37am On Mar 08, 2012
Getting ready to add to sells.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by Nobody: 10:39am On Mar 08, 2012
Na wao, am out of my buy, market don hit S3, just say it now
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by tonjoan: 10:42am On Mar 08, 2012
odiaero:

Na wao, am out of my buy, market don hit S3, just say it now

Lol. na just retracement we do so. eu still remain 1.3236 to do. everything still de tell us we go soon crash.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by okemmadu(m): 10:43am On Mar 08, 2012
treasurelites:

hi people, already i have 2persons ie we re 3 now and i jus need 1 or 2persons  more to reduce the cost to somewhere between $50-80 per person,  believe me  if u really want to learn about forex, u wont regret this investment & u can make back 3times that amount before the close of the month 'while u're still a student'. we plan buying the course by monday ,so if u re interested, pls give me a call before then. Dont forget 2 check his analysis bf  making ur decision. i knw d only problem will b one of trust  & as  i said earlier we can always arrange on hw to meet. thanks. my number again is 08138267056

I got the book you want to buy

(1) (2) (3) ... (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) ... (101)

How Banks And Bankers Are Getting Richer Through Foolish Dead Husbands / Crypto Currency Has Finished Me! / Folorunso Alakija’s New N60bn Luxury Tower Ready

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.