Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,539 members, 7,847,227 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 01:15 PM

Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 - Business (37) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 (89552 Views)

Forex Trading - Season 15 / Forex Trading - Season 14 / Forex Trading - Season 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) ... (101) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by Nobody: 5:40pm On Mar 08, 2012
Are we there yet?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by Kashif(m): 5:47pm On Mar 08, 2012
freshcvv:

Mad market, taking SLs here and there, chai, is SLS still alive? grin grin grin

X3n:

What a loosing day it has been for moi. but its all gud. ''Anu gbana ta, echi bu nta'' time to cool off and take a drink, 2morow we'll resume.

Thinking it was only me cheesy grin grin grin Some days are like that

@X3n, nna gi muru gi!
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by fxisreal: 5:55pm On Mar 08, 2012
freshcvv:

Mad market, taking SLs here and there, chai, is SLS still alive? grin grin grin

anyway na so the man dey let the investors on capital mkt hit losess upon losess on NSE. by his talk talk.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by tonjoan: 5:57pm On Mar 08, 2012
It is not whether you are right or wrong that's important, but how much money you make when you're right and how much you lose when you're wrong.- Stanley Druckenmiller (one of my favorite traders)
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by Nobody: 6:00pm On Mar 08, 2012
Are we there yet?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by tonjoan: 6:05pm On Mar 08, 2012
gu better respect this your double top and begin your descension from here.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by nolly042(m): 6:09pm On Mar 08, 2012
i guess their was a bad market for the gurus in the house today. tnk God for today cos mine was good. i only regret closing my usd/chf sell in the mornin. God is ever faithful
tonjoan:

It is not whether you are right or wrong that's important, but how much money you make when you're right and how much you lose when you're wrong.- Stanley Druckenmiller (one of my favorite traders)
the shooting star we saw on the GU 4hr TF was wrong cos it neva appeared around any[b] weekly pivot point[/b]
1 HR TF causes noise in the market especially when u are not yet sure of the direction. tomorrow is anoda trading day. ur book is actually sinking in my head gradually.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by tonjoan: 6:11pm On Mar 08, 2012
nolly042:

i guess their was a bad market for the gurus in the house today. tnk God for today cos mine was good. i only regret closing my usd/chf sell in the mornin. God is ever faithful[b] the shooting star we saw on the GU 4hr TF was wrong[/b] cos it neva appeared around any[b] weekly pivot point[/b]
1 HR TF causes noise in the market especially when u are not yet sure of the direction. tomorrow is anoda trading day. ur book is actually sinking in my head gradually.

Shooting star on 4hr/ Which platform be that?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by nolly042(m): 6:15pm On Mar 08, 2012
tonjoan:

Shooting star on 4hr/ Which platform be that?
lite forex and fxsol or am i wrong with the name.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by tonjoan: 6:19pm On Mar 08, 2012
nolly042:

lite forex and fxsol or am i wrong with the name.

I don't have those brokers platform so I would't know but fxcm seems to have something like that but it wasn't a well formed shooting star. However, the height of that candle needs to closed above for a valid buy entry to be made, otherwise we look very likely to fall from that high.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by nolly042(m): 6:57pm On Mar 08, 2012
@concept three black crows almost formed on our pair. it is still saying the same thing to our current trend
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by silibaba: 7:11pm On Mar 08, 2012
''Anu gbana ta, echi bu nta''
gbam. nwanne grin grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by Dungren(m): 7:14pm On Mar 08, 2012
@ Odiaero
How come you don't inform us when you lose but only when you are dancing alanta. Create a balance, don't make some people believe you are some super hero who doesn't lose at all. cheesy
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by tonjoan: 7:22pm On Mar 08, 2012
nolly042:

@concept three black crows almost formed on our pair. it is still saying the same thing to our current trend

It's so great hearing you mention three black crows. You're becoming a candle expert.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by jamace(m): 7:36pm On Mar 08, 2012
@ Odiaero
How come you don't inform us when you lose but only when you are dancing alanta. Create a balance, don't make some people believe you are some super hero who doesn't lose at all.  cheesy
grin grin Actor for forex film no dey die no matter how dem shoot am.  grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by Nobody: 7:54pm On Mar 08, 2012
Dungren:

@ Odiaero
How come you don't inform us when you lose but only when you are dancing alanta. Create a balance, don't make some people believe you are some super hero who doesn't lose at all. cheesy

A good scalper lose on average 4/1 every week, somtimes am lucky not to lose atall in a week or a month, it means, i win like 4days in a week, and lose in a day, when the week end, my gain still more than my lose, that is the constistency, the is an account i scalp for like a month or two without losing a trade, when honeric1 saw it with investor passord the guy still no believe him eyes, but i do like 50 trades a day , that is average
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by nolly042(m): 8:26pm On Mar 08, 2012
FXKing2012:

The King is here, he sees u even when u don't see him. I've been busy developing a strategy known as the King of all Strategies a.k.a. The Final Solution. Will unleash it real soon.
bros i dey feel ur swag. cool cool cool
tonjoan:

It's so great hearing you mention three black crows. You're becoming a candle expert.
tnx for the compliment. am still picking it bite by bite
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by okemmadu(m): 8:39pm On Mar 08, 2012
odiaero:

A good scalper lose on average 4/1 every week, somtimes am lucky not to lose atall in a week or a month, it means, i win like 4days in a week, and lose in a day, when the week end, my gain still more than my lose, that is the constistency, the is an account i scalp for like a month or two without losing a trade, when honeric1 saw it with investor passord the guy still no believe him eyes, but i do like 50 trades a day , that is average

u r correct brother. There r days market can go crazy. Bt if u dnt get discouraged u'd recover and make profits
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by infofirst(m): 8:47pm On Mar 08, 2012
@odiaro, plz wc broker do u use that allow scalping that much
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by Dungren(m): 8:48pm On Mar 08, 2012
50 Trades on the average!!! You dey try my guy. I am a scalper too, but I dont do anything close to that. I see where your strenght dey, Ride on.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by Nobody: 8:50pm On Mar 08, 2012
All I'm going to say is this, if you are short on either gu or eu, be careful

The dax - (german index) gained 140 pips today with no sign of pausing, Eu follows the dax like 5 will 6. Whatever I do, I wont be shorting eu
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by whirlweend(m): 9:32pm On Mar 08, 2012
naijababe:

The dax - (german index) gained 140 pips today with no sign of pausing, Eu follows the dax like 5 will 6. Whatever I do, I wont be shorting eu

You are very correct ma'am.For the dax to have gone up,it means there would have been a high demand for the euro by investors in order to go bullish on the dax.Small wonder euro has been shooting up.

I believe gu is preparing for an upside breakout;Ascending triangle pattern on the 1h TF.I am waiting patiently for price close above the 200DMA barrier before I pull the trigger.Are we looking at the much awaited 1.6xx?.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by tonjoan: 10:18pm On Mar 08, 2012
naijababe:

Long time. How is it going?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by tonjoan: 10:22pm On Mar 08, 2012
whirlweend:

You are very correct ma'am.For the dax to have gone up,it means there would have been a high demand for the euro by investors in order to go bullish on the dax.Small wonder euro has been shooting up.

I believe gu is preparing for an upside breakout;Ascending triangle pattern on the 1h TF.I am waiting patiently for price close above the 200DMA barrier before I pull the trigger.Are we looking at the much awaited 1.6xx?.

I wonder why I seem not to see the reversal. I still see it as a retracement. The daily charts just dont look good to me. stop loss will be the account rescuer eventually.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by whirlweend(m): 10:42pm On Mar 08, 2012
^^^ eu or gu
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by okemmadu(m): 1:33am On Mar 09, 2012
@naijababe. Pls can u inform me on hw i can start trading stocks. I mean DAX, DOW, NASDAQ. Which stock brokers accept nigerians and d minimum deposit. Thank you.

(1) (2) (3) ... (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) ... (101)

How Banks And Bankers Are Getting Richer Through Foolish Dead Husbands / Crypto Currency Has Finished Me! / Folorunso Alakija’s New N60bn Luxury Tower Ready

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.