Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,560 members, 7,847,327 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 03:28 PM

Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 - Business (35) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 (89554 Views)

Forex Trading - Season 15 / Forex Trading - Season 14 / Forex Trading - Season 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) ... (101) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by Nobody: 10:46am On Mar 08, 2012
tonjoan:

Lol. na just retracement we do so. eu still remain 1.3236 to do. everything still de tell us we go soon crash.
I dont believe the GU will crash, i only believe it will retrace to continue upmove
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by Fxmagnate(m): 10:47am On Mar 08, 2012
lets not argue here, buy or sell we will soon see grin
The buys we are seeing now is just because greece is announcing debt swap result on Friday tomorrow by 6.00a.m,
You might want to factor this into your trades today and tomorrow, its all pure sentiments, can read below
My hands are folded cool
http://www.newsday.com/news/nation/world-stocks-rise-on-hopes-for-greek-debt-deal-1.3587431
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by okemmadu(m): 10:49am On Mar 08, 2012
Hehe, Eurusd, Gbpusd is pointing to the sky. i have been able to automate my trading system and it's really following the trend,
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by okemmadu(m): 10:56am On Mar 08, 2012
@ogbograph Learn from your mistakes, Reconsider your money management ( i mean ur trading lotsize compared to ur equity) if u must use high lotsize, make sure u close all ur trades b u leave cos u can't be too sure of the direction of market since u dont use stop loss wink
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by Ogboraph(m): 10:58am On Mar 08, 2012
my target on GU and EU hit profit just as i said it on my calls i ve taken first TP grin grin  grin i told you guy that i was so sure of this no stoploos placed  

Ogboraph:

my man am back oh in fact my jobhas been a pain in the Bottom cosing me not to thinks well, and wen i lost 3000k i was depress allowing it to affect my thinking so i was just placing high lot to revenge on my lost i forgot that we don't trade to revenge os i had to take time off, but mack this that this call i made today is going the pay me over time 3 of my loss this is a long term trade i placed last night. i bought EURUSD @1.3151 and GBPUSD @1.5750 to TP@1.5818, no stop loss becos i am sure of this buy my eye are on it every 1hr @all those i mislead then pls am very sorry
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by bond777(m): 11:12am On Mar 08, 2012
Morning All

Ogbograph 'm with u on EU. Lets see how it goes - see chart

Cheers cheesy

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by Ogboraph(m): 11:17am On Mar 08, 2012
okemmadu:

@ogbograph  Learn from your mistakes,  Reconsider your money management ( i mean ur trading lotsize compared to ur equity) if u must use high lotsize, make sure u close all ur trades b u leave cos u can't be too sure of the direction of market since u dont use stop loss  wink
 @okemmadu  thank you so much i will do that now i ve lock the remaining
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by Fxmagnate(m): 11:22am On Mar 08, 2012
1.6000 will happen in the dreams, risky assets are going to fall soon, speculators are looking for a high place to sell and i m waiting to join the bear party grin grin grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by tonjoan: 11:27am On Mar 08, 2012
Fxmagnate:

1.6000 will happen in the dreams, risky assets are going to fall soon, speculators are looking for a high place to sell and i m waiting to join the bear party grin grin grin

Bears strolling in. soon, they will come in their numbers.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by namdo(m): 11:30am On Mar 08, 2012
, and any lift in prices on eur/jpj, aud/jpy, gbp/jpy would present further selling opportunity. take a look at the daily chart formations.
Good day & happy pipping.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by dboy365: 11:33am On Mar 08, 2012
okemmadu:

I got the book you want to buy
I have the book too but do you ve the forum access? Thats what is important![color=#000099][/color]
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by Ogboraph(m): 11:34am On Mar 08, 2012
Ogboraph:

@okemmadu  thank you so much i will do that now i ve lock the remaining
you sabi well done your eye are seen very well gbam

Fxmagnate:

one good thing is that my the time you are selling me too i will be selling joining the move down or up  grin grin buy you didn't go up with us so we trade more on this Free ATM machine  grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by tonjoan: 11:39am On Mar 08, 2012
a beautiful 4hr bearish divergence in the offing dropping off the daily resistance.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by Fxmagnate(m): 12:08pm On Mar 08, 2012
Ogboraph:

you sabi well done your eye are seen very well gbam
 one good thing is that my the time you are selling me too i will be selling joining the move down or up  grin grin buy you didn't go up with us so we trade more on this Free ATM machine  grin
bros im just bidding my tym o, i dont have to trade all the tym
market is always there
at least my money is intact my money is intact grin
if u tryin to make money all d tym in trading, u will have ur self to blame, its part of trading discipline
Lets see who makes more money cool
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by Nobody: 12:09pm On Mar 08, 2012
tonjoan:

a beautiful 4hr bearish divergence in the offing dropping off the daily resistance.

Friend always follow the trend, dont try to carve out ur own trend, the only thing that is constant is change
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by okemmadu(m): 12:15pm On Mar 08, 2012
odiaero:

Friend always follow the trend, dont try to carve out ur own trend, the only thing that is constant is change
Who makes the trend? I hear market moves when the big boys trade. cos they trade with big money.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by Ogboraph(m): 12:19pm On Mar 08, 2012
odiaero:

okemmadu:

Who makes the trend? I hear market moves when the big boys trade. cos they trade with big money.
three gbosa for you i beg tell them even the daily that he is looking @ is changing change is bound to come sotell them to follow it
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by silibaba: 12:21pm On Mar 08, 2012
:d ;d how market ;d :d
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by silibaba: 12:23pm On Mar 08, 2012
pls house, how do i transfer money with my GTB naira-mastercard to fxpro.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by Nobody: 12:25pm On Mar 08, 2012
^^ Not possible to transfer with nairamaster card, u need a Dollar master card connect to ur dom account
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by silibaba: 12:29pm On Mar 08, 2012
Not possible to transfer with nairamaster card, u need a Dollar master card connect to ur dom account

thanks odiero for ur prompt response.

ok. is it possible to move money from my liteforex to fxpro with the liteforex mastercard.

pls
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by okemmadu(m): 12:30pm On Mar 08, 2012
silibaba:

Try UBA AfriCard
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by silibaba: 12:33pm On Mar 08, 2012
okemmadu
Nigeria
lifeplusbiz

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5
« #1109 on: Today at 12:30:08 PM »

Quote from: silibaba on Today at 12:23:28 PM

Try UBA AfriCard

thanks bro, but i dont like that bank for anything embarassed embarassed
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by Nobody: 12:34pm On Mar 08, 2012
Scalped 50pips on my sell on GU, always following the trend anydirection it  goes
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by silibaba: 12:37pm On Mar 08, 2012
okay, pls anyone with idea if any ATM pay in dollars maybe at the airport.

coz am planning to go down there now. pls treat as urgent so i can know my stand.

thanks
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by tonjoan: 12:38pm On Mar 08, 2012
odiaero:

I can only smile cos evidently my trading and chart analysis styles are known only to me. I go with the trend and not the white noise (retracement). That's not to say I dont give btw 5%-10% chance for analytical and decision errors.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by Nobody: 12:44pm On Mar 08, 2012
tonjoan:

I can only smile cos evidently my trading and chart analysis styles are known only to me. I go with the trend and not the white noise (retracement). That's not to say I dont give btw 5%-10% chance for analytical and decision errors.  

Always follow what is happpening, and not the one u are predicting to happen, do u know that i hv made 90Pips Buying and 50Pips sellinG GU just today, why u are still maybe on minus selling why i was buying?

silibaba:

okay, pls anyone with idea if any ATM pay in dollars maybe at the airport

coz am planning to go down there now. pls treat as urgent so i can know my stand.

thanks

U are about to grow old looking for ATM that pays in dollar in the airport, good luck with that, last time i tried, everyone in the airport was confuse about what am looking for
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by okemmadu(m): 12:50pm On Mar 08, 2012
odiaero:

Always follow what is happpening, and not the one u are predicting to happen, do u know that i hv made 90Pips Buying and 50Pips sellinG GU just today, why u are still maybe on minus selling why i was buying?

[color=#000099]

U have the answer to the FOREX question.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by tonjoan: 12:52pm On Mar 08, 2012
@ odiaero, se na competition? We obviously have diff approaches. You're a scalper and I'm not. Bottom line remains account growth isn't it? I had boght gu,eu and sold uchf last night, close the positions and did the converse which I will allow to 1.300-1.2956 for eu and 1.5669 for gu.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by okemmadu(m): 12:53pm On Mar 08, 2012
EurUsd is heading to R3. why GbpUsd lagging behind?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by silibaba: 12:53pm On Mar 08, 2012
U are about to grow old looking for ATM that pays in dollar in the airport, good luck with that, last time i tried, everyone in the airport was confuse about what am looking for

thanks alot and remain blessed with all the pips the market got to offer u wink wink
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by Nobody: 1:00pm On Mar 08, 2012
tonjoan:

@ odiaero, se na competition? We obviously have diff approaches. You're a scalper and I'm not. Bottom line remains account growth isn't it? I had boght gu,eu and sold uchf last night, close the positions and did the converse which I will allow to 1.300-1.2956 for eu and 1.5669 for gu.  

Am a scalper, but still a long trader, i scalp and long trade like 90%/10% infact scalping makes pip quicker and much that long trade, a pair that will go like 100pips in a day, that will take like 10hours to get there, can make the 100 pips scalping within 3hours or less, so it saves my time

(1) (2) (3) ... (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) ... (101)

How Banks And Bankers Are Getting Richer Through Foolish Dead Husbands / Crypto Currency Has Finished Me! / Folorunso Alakija’s New N60bn Luxury Tower Ready

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.