Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,287 members, 7,860,672 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 02:07 PM

Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 - Business (36) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 (89672 Views)

Forex Trading - Season 15 / Forex Trading - Season 14 / Forex Trading - Season 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) ... (101) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by tonjoan: 1:01pm On Mar 08, 2012
Still @ odiaero, my trading style is strictly contigent on the strategy Ilve developed over the years and it gives me peace of mind. How you scalper swim through the tide beats me hollow and I sincerely applaud it eventhough you can't ever catch me scalping or going with every single swing.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by dboy365: 1:12pm On Mar 08, 2012
@odiaero, i think say scalping na for just 10-20pips, your own of 50-100pips dey fear me. show us some things nah bros[b][/b]
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by okemmadu(m): 1:16pm On Mar 08, 2012
odiaero:

Am a scalper, but still a long trader, i scalp and long trade like 90%/10% infact scalping makes pip quicker and much that long trade, a pair that will go like 100pips in a day, that will take like 10hours to get there, can make the 100 pips scalping within 3hours or less, so it saves my time

Hey Odiaero. we can make good money selling this trading system. why r u giving it out free. just put it into an e-book and u see the $$ coming in. that what the oyibo people do. they sell everything , even moving average. nial fuller would have made much money selling his e-book http://www.learntotradethemarket.com/, what do u think??
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by okemmadu(m): 1:18pm On Mar 08, 2012
EurUsd has jus touched R3. Wld it break it?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by freshcvv(m): 1:48pm On Mar 08, 2012
trend followers vs speculators, Hmmmmm
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by nolly042(m): 2:00pm On Mar 08, 2012
@concept hope u didn't enter that ur long cos it has started on our pair
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by nolly042(m): 2:05pm On Mar 08, 2012
tonjoan:

Still @ odiaero, my trading style is strictly contigent on the strategy Ilve developed over the years and it gives me peace of mind. How you scalper swim through the tide beats me hollow and I sincerely applaud it eventhough you can't ever catch me scalping or going with every single swing.
sir this hammer on the 4HR TF on GU is it for the good of the short or a continuation of trend
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by fxisreal: 2:18pm On Mar 08, 2012
dboy365:

@odiaero, i think say scalping na for just 10-20pips, your own of 50-100pips dey fear me. show us some things nah bros[b][/b]
grin grin grin grin grin grin ;
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by Concept(m): 2:29pm On Mar 08, 2012
nolly042:

@concept hope u didn't enter that ur long cos it has started on our pair

It is unfortunate that forex will always be like this zig zag. I am still on long with my normal small lot I only fire the cylinder real hard if my position is established in profit. Bull still has a say this is not everlasting sell, the aspect of it that made me down is that I got my timing wrong. Goodluck bros my trainer told me to die with my system strategy.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by tonjoan: 2:37pm On Mar 08, 2012
nolly042:

sir this hammer on the 4HR TF on GU is it for the good of the short or a continuation of trend
my bro, I havent been on the chart for hours now and wldnt know how exactly the it looks now but I wont be surprised if it drops from 1.5830 and form a bearish pin bar cos I spotted a resistance there plus a potential bearish divergence.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by okemmadu(m): 2:41pm On Mar 08, 2012
hehe. thats what makes fx risky, the spikes, when u think its going down, fiam!!! it jumps up. see eurusd.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by dboy365: 3:10pm On Mar 08, 2012
fxisreal:

grin grin grin grin grin grin ;
grin grin grin grin grin
okemmadu:

Hey Odiaero. we can make good money selling this trading system. why r u giving it out free. just put it into an e-book and u see the $$ coming in. that what the oyibo people do. they sell everything , even moving average. nial fuller would have made much money selling his e-book http://www.learntotradethemarket.com/, what do u think??
[b]Anyone asking Odiaero for anything is on a wild goose chase. Na fantasy realm the person dey![/b]
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by okemmadu(m): 3:14pm On Mar 08, 2012
dboy365:

grin grin grin grin grin [b]Anyone asking Odiaero for anything is on a wild goose chase. Na fantasy realm the person dey![/b]
Depends on ur approach. He answers all my questions. i owe him a lot.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by okemmadu(m): 3:18pm On Mar 08, 2012
why do u have to make such comments about him. if u can see well, u'll confirm that he has nothing to hide. in fact he has shared a million dollar information on this forum. or do u want him to share his accounts with u??
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by tonjoan: 3:20pm On Mar 08, 2012
nolly042:

What particular candle were you referring to?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by Kashif(m): 3:28pm On Mar 08, 2012
Concept:

Supposing forex has a licence I would have told you to let the authority revoke my own if your expectation on GBPCHF is met. If you sell, I am not saying here that there will not be pips but there is a saying not the quantity of trade but the quality of trade. No way you can compare 1000pips with 80pips. GBPCHF should be an order entered with trailing stop & forget it for a while because the trend up is just building up. Nolly04 is seeing resistance on daily, I am seeing support there.

You can still have your trading license pal. The only way I could see support at that point was turning my computer screen upside down. There is no point trying to act as if one dictates to the market. cool

Concept:

It is unfortunate that forex will always be like this zig zag. [b]I am still on long with my normal small lot [/b]I only fire the cylinder real hard if my position is established in profit. Bull still has a say this is not everlasting sell, the aspect of it that made me down is that I got my timing wrong. Goodluck bros my trainer told me to die with my system strategy.

I hope you are kidding with the emboldened above.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by tonjoan: 3:53pm On Mar 08, 2012
gu 4hr, bearish harami right under the daily resistance plus a potential bearish divergence. The trip to 1.5650 might have begun. I always speak as a trend follower o. lol
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by Concept(m): 3:54pm On Mar 08, 2012
Kashif:

You can still have your trading license pal. The only way I could see support at that point was turning my computer screen upside down. There is no point trying to act as if one dictates to the market. cool

I hope you are kidding with the emboldened above.

Not kidding u think no matter the small lot it will turn out to wipe my account. It does not work like that, I trade different pairs & again the gbpchf we are talking about is still coming up, so I am leaving it. This not an everlasting sell, the pips opportunity is good but I go with the main trend though I agreed that my timing was wrong. Relax everyone has ways of protecting his account. Experience is the best teacher.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by tonjoan: 3:57pm On Mar 08, 2012
eu 1hr. Shhoting stars. One being a doji shooting star neccesitating an evening star formation off the daily resistance. The trip to 1.3000 might as well have begun.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by JAkpayen(m): 4:03pm On Mar 08, 2012
tonjoan:

eu 1hr. Shhoting stars. One being a doji shooting star neccesitating an evening star formation off the daily resistance. The trip to 1.3000 might as well have begun.
tonjoan:

gu 4hr, bearish harami right under the daily resistance plus a potential bearish divergence. The trip to 1.5650 might have begun. I always speak as a trend follower o. lol
You get 'eagle eye' wella. Infact anyone not preparing to sell now will be missing greatly.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by nolly042(m): 4:07pm On Mar 08, 2012
tonjoan:

this is exactly were i was referring to
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by 4ward(m): 4:14pm On Mar 08, 2012
Pls guys are their any indicator dat determines when d market will move 2 buy or Sell mode ormarket analysis.tnks
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by Nobody: 4:48pm On Mar 08, 2012
At trojan, am still waiting for the selling u comfirmed that will start 4 hours ago
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by tonjoan: 4:55pm On Mar 08, 2012
odiaero:

At trojan, am still waiting for the selling u comfirmed that will start 4 hours ago

aeronautic aero, is there something you're taking personal? smiley
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by nolly042(m): 5:01pm On Mar 08, 2012
tonjoan:

aeronautic aero, is there something you're taking personal? smiley
we are about seeing morning star on the daily chart for both EU and GU.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by tonjoan: 5:04pm On Mar 08, 2012
nolly042:

Yeah. Will wait to see how the day closes. Won't be surprised if the day closes with a shooting star.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by Nobody: 5:05pm On Mar 08, 2012
Una no go kill me with laff here grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by tonjoan: 5:06pm On Mar 08, 2012
nolly042:

Yeah. Will wait to see how the day closes. Won't be surprised if the day closes with a shooting star. You know, with those reversal signs forming on the 1hr, one has to be wary of going further long until it is thoroughly broken.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by Kashif(m): 5:08pm On Mar 08, 2012
Today, USD pairs misbehaved across board. I can see most people pitching their tents with GU and EU sell; please be careful. EU gave me a blow this afternoon o! shocked shocked We all need to get over what we call recency bias. Unfortunately, this will continue to haunt not very experienced traders. GU and EU have the potential of edging upwards more. It is anybody's game!

Frankly, study of candles - shooting star, hanging man, morning star etc work better in stock. You dont have to believe me anyways wink

Forex trading is simple, only that it is difficult.

Shalom
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by tonjoan: 5:10pm On Mar 08, 2012
Kashif:

Today, USD pairs misbehaved across board. I can see most people pitching their tents with GU and EU sell; please be careful. EU gave me a blow this afternoon o! shocked shocked We all need to get over what we call recency bias. Unfortunately, this will continue to haunt not very experienced traders.

Frankly, study of candles - shooting star, hanging man, morning star etc work better in stock. You dont have to believe me anyways wink

Forex trading is simple, only that it is difficult.

Shalom

What a submission. lol
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by X3n(m): 5:23pm On Mar 08, 2012
What a loosing day it has been for moi. but its all gud. ''Anu gbana ta, echi bu nta'' time to cool off and take a drink, 2morow we'll resume.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by freshcvv(m): 5:38pm On Mar 08, 2012
Mad market, taking SLs here and there, chai, is SLS still alive? grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) ... (101)

Crypto Currency Has Finished Me! / Folorunso Alakija’s New N60bn Luxury Tower Ready / Ndubuisi Emenike, Millionaire Disguises As Beggar In A Market In Imo (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.