Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,953 members, 7,835,180 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:40 AM

Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 - Business (59) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 (89492 Views)

Forex Trading - Season 15 / Forex Trading - Season 14 / Forex Trading - Season 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) ... (101) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by Fxwarrior: 9:30am On Mar 20, 2012
Impatience still remains the bane of most forex traders.Some traders would buy,market goes against them.No it is not buy.They sell,market goes against them.They become frustrated and even go about blaming brokers and every1 but themselves.I have seen traders who had their accounts blown away in a single trade.Forex market has been there and will still be there long after your account has been blown.So why hurry?Be wise!Check out babypipsdotcom for more info.Remember to replace dot with . in your web browser.God bless us all.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by Fxwarrior: 9:44am On Mar 20, 2012
tonjoan: buy pending order on gu and eu triggered. Let's see how they go.
Okay nah.That is if your stoploss if available doesn't get triggered first.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by Nobody: 9:45am On Mar 20, 2012
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by Ogboraph(m): 9:47am On Mar 20, 2012
Good day all, its been a long time i visit here, i couldn't trade yesterday due to the nature of my Job, i hope you guys are making it real cool on trades, for green pips.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by Fxwarrior: 9:52am On Mar 20, 2012
Ogboraph: Good day all, its been a long time i visit here, i couldn't trade yesterday due to the nature of my Job, i hope you guys are making it real cool on trades, for green pips.
Yeah,for green pips!Welcome back.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by nolly042(m): 10:02am On Mar 20, 2012
wonderful hammer formed. time to fire
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by Nobody: 10:06am On Mar 20, 2012
I just finish bursting and kicking the ass of one broker, imagine i gave someone 35k account to trade, the person open a 5.0 lot position on the account yesterday, only for him to page me by asian open that all the money is gone, the minus was only 234$ plus, could u beleave that the broker took 35k as swap just yesterday, omo when i logged in an saw it, ehehheeh, am sure the manager of that broker is still sweating from the damage i already cause them within 5 hours, them retunr the money sharp sharp, them say na system error, kai, 35k for swap, it was like ehhehee, anyway, my money is back, the broker name is GSM.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by Ogboraph(m): 10:08am On Mar 20, 2012
ALERT ALERT get ready to buy GBUSD now for 85pips
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by Nobody: 10:10am On Mar 20, 2012
When i first saw the money was no more there, i was wondering if the pair he was trading just went thousands of pips within 15 minutes b4 the swap, cos that was when i checked the account last, imagine afteer 30 munites my pager beep only to see the message, funny
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by piphunter(m): 10:18am On Mar 20, 2012
Ogboraph: ALERT ALERT get ready to buy GBUSD now for 85pips
At what price? Don't you think you should wait till after the news?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by Ogboraph(m): 10:32am On Mar 20, 2012
ALERT ALERT ALERT Sell EURUSD @ 1.3211,TP@1.3164,SL@25pips
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by Concept(m): 10:43am On Mar 20, 2012
To long either EU or GU is detrimental.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by Fxwarrior: 10:46am On Mar 20, 2012
piphunter:
At what price? Don't you think you should wait till after the news?
It is very dangerous,I repeat,very dangerous to trade a news immediately after it has been released especially when the market has been dormant and inactive before its release.It is better to trade a news before its release if the market has been rallying and to use the news release to confirm your entry.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by Nobody: 10:47am On Mar 20, 2012
eurusd heading to 1.3150
follow my blog www.swanfxgroup.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by Fxwarrior: 10:55am On Mar 20, 2012
Ogboraph: ALERT ALERT ALERT Sell EURUSD @ 1.3211,TP@1.3164,SL@25pips
How can you make a call to Buy Gbpusd and Sell Eurusd at the same time.These 2 pairs are meant to be headed in the same direction.You may be confusing newbies with your calls for trade. Come to think of it,your risk reward doesn't make room for consistent growth of your account.1:3 would have been more better.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by JAkpayen(m): 11:03am On Mar 20, 2012
Fxwarrior: How can you make a call to Buy Gbpusd and Sell Eurusd at the same time.These 2 pairs are meant to be headed in the same direction.You may be confusing newbies with your calls for trade. Come to think of it,your risk reward doesn't make room for consistent growth of your account.1:3 would have been more better.
Can you please teach us how to trade? You've not made any significant point.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by tonjoan: 11:06am On Mar 20, 2012
Fxwarrior: How can you make a call to Buy Gbpusd and Sell Eurusd at the same time.These 2 pairs are meant to be headed in the same direction.You may be confusing newbies with your calls for trade. Come to think of it,your risk reward doesn't make room for consistent growth of your account.1:3 would have been more better.

Make una stop to de attack people position. If you give a counter opinion in a nice way it would be appreciated instead of coming around with the air of a super trader.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by tonjoan: 11:09am On Mar 20, 2012
JAkpayen:
Can you please teach us how to trade? You've not made any significant point.

My bro, I didn't even see your post before talking to him. We've seen his likes over the years not staying long in forums because of their conceited self of importance. I enjoy people who have depth but when they become conceited? i stay away from them.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by Concept(m): 11:28am On Mar 20, 2012
GU bulls are back.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by Fxwarrior: 11:30am On Mar 20, 2012
tonjoan:
Make una stop to de attack people position. If you give a counter opinion in a nice way it would be appreciated instead of coming around with the air of a super trader.
I apologize to this great honourable forum members for the misconception as regards my intentions.I am not perfect,neither am I a super trader.It pains me so much when I see people entering trades just for the fun of it instead of with a business approach.Some people even call it a game but trust me,it is a business.We are all here to make money,yes and to learn.I am humbled by your speeches and would henceforth keep my opinion.To the gamblers I say keep it up.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by unclenna(m): 11:50am On Mar 20, 2012
just signed off from the call i made last week to buy euro with almost 200pips. the way the market is my system is telling me is time for the short move this week for EURUSD and GBPUSD. What's your own view. Am already short for EURUSD and GBPUSD This is long term trade oh. If you no get mind no follow me oh.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by namdo(m): 11:56am On Mar 20, 2012
Fxwarrior: I apologize to this great honourable forum members for the misconception as regards my intentions.I am not perfect,neither am I a super trader.It pains me so much when I see people entering trades just for the fun of it instead of with a business approach.Some people even call it a game but trust me,it is a business.We are all here to make money,yes and to learn.I am humbled by your speeches and would henceforth keep my opinion.To the gamblers I say keep it up.

wc. sometimes keeping mute pays to our emotion. majority here are day traders and they give signals based on what they see on their charts (maybe 4hrs, 1hr, 15min or even 5min tf) within the day to last some hours. so it's an alert and people using such signals obviously do so at their own risk.
There are great traders here too who give very sharp and reliable semi intraday signals too, etc. so the mix is here. Na forum so people and i too am entitled to state my opinion, abi? grin peace

NB: when is yen going to gain power again? any info?

Happy pipping.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by unclenna(m): 12:00pm On Mar 20, 2012
odiaero: I just finish bursting and kicking the ass of one broker, imagine i gave someone 35k account to trade, the person open a 5.0 lot position on the account yesterday, only for him to page me by asian open that all the money is gone, the minus was only 234$ plus, could u beleave that the broker took 35k as swap just yesterday, omo when i logged in an saw it, ehehheeh, am sure the manager of that broker is still sweating from the damage i already cause them within 5 hours, them retunr the money sharp sharp, them say na system error, kai, 35k for swap, it was like ehhehee, anyway, my money is back, the broker name is GSM.

i think 5.0 is too much for a 35k account....I trade 1.0 for every 10k with this i can trade with confido.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by unclenna(m): 12:06pm On Mar 20, 2012
Concept: To long either EU or GU is detrimental.

i think there is sense in this statement.....depending on your time frame shaa. EURUSD Long term is SHORT
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by unclenna(m): 12:08pm On Mar 20, 2012
Can GU make it to 1.5715
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by JAkpayen(m): 12:11pm On Mar 20, 2012
unclenna: just signed off from the call i made last week to buy euro with almost 200pips. the way the market is my system is telling me is time for the short move this week for EURUSD and GBPUSD. What's your own view. Am already short for EURUSD and GBPUSD This is long term trade oh. If you no get mind no follow me oh.

lol....na only me dey OYO. I dey target 1.3500 for EU and 1.6100 for GU

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by Fxwarrior: 12:12pm On Mar 20, 2012
unclenna: just signed off from the call i made last week to buy euro with almost 200pips. the way the market is my system is telling me is time for the short move this week for EURUSD and GBPUSD. What's your own view. Am already short for EURUSD and GBPUSD This is long term trade oh. If you no get mind no follow me oh.
Hence you have asked for our views.I would be honest with you.If I were a long term trader,I would wait until wednesday which is when the major direction is usually determined.Stoploss should be atleast 100pips away from entry with target of atleast 200pips.Now as regards my view I still believe GU and EU are bullish but wait until tomorrow for confirmation.God bless you.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by Fxwarrior: 12:18pm On Mar 20, 2012
namdo:
wc. sometimes keeping mute pays to our emotion. majority here are day traders and they give signals based on what they see on their charts (maybe 4hrs, 1hr, 15min or even 5min tf) within the day to last some hours. so it's an alert and people using such signals obviously do so at their own risk.
There are great traders here too who give very sharp and reliable semi intraday signals too, etc. so the mix is here. Na forum so people and i too am entitled to state my opinion, abi? grin peace
NB: when is yen going to gain power again? any info?
Happy pipping.
I understand,its okay.I don't really trade yen due to its unreliability.It can wipe out an account in minutes and still prove you right,lol.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by Concept(m): 12:29pm On Mar 20, 2012
Concept: GU bulls are back.

I may be one of the gamblers as tonjoan said, do not mind me I was not with right senses when this call was made. I have to learn to keep shut until all formations are clear.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by Concept(m): 12:32pm On Mar 20, 2012

Peter denied Jesus three times but for this statement you have made, no matter how difficult the situation might be I doubt my ability to deny you. Fire the cylinder on.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by Nobody: 12:32pm On Mar 20, 2012
unclenna:

i think 5.0 is too much for a 35k account....I trade 1.0 for every 10k with this i can trade with confido.

That is the biz of the guy, am letting him do his thing his way
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by Ogboraph(m): 12:34pm On Mar 20, 2012
if you look @ my post i said get ready to buy i didnt say buy. cos the price was buying then and the power of the GBP over the USD was higher than that of the EUR to USD but now the prise are stable thank you for your contribution we are here for one another

(1) (2) (3) ... (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) ... (101)

How Banks And Bankers Are Getting Richer Through Foolish Dead Husbands / Crypto Currency Has Finished Me! / Folorunso Alakija’s New N60bn Luxury Tower Ready

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.