Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,194 members, 7,860,277 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 08:47 AM

Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 - Business (58) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 (89663 Views)

Forex Trading - Season 15 / Forex Trading - Season 14 / Forex Trading - Season 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) ... (101) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by honeric01(m): 4:39pm On Mar 19, 2012
WOW, my silver is bleeding o. shocked
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by Fxwarrior: 5:06pm On Mar 19, 2012
bond777: Today is a good day grin
cheers cheesy
So shall the rest of this week be by God's grace.Every traders' prayer each week should be volume and direction which has just re-entered the market.But I still caution on hasty entry.Wait for tomorrow morning for your entry position and remember stoploss and money management should be carefully considered.Cheers.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by Fxwarrior: 5:12pm On Mar 19, 2012
honeric01: WOW, my silver is bleeding o. shocked
Should we call an ambulance?Lol. How long have you been trading silver?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by honeric01(m): 5:16pm On Mar 19, 2012
Fxwarrior: Should we call an ambulance?Lol. How long have you been trading silver?

Nevermind bro, the SL is there to keep me in place, as long as 33.08 holds, i am okay.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by nolly042(m): 6:09pm On Mar 19, 2012
.banito:
I've been away for quite a while now but I'm back straight from the lab with my BLUE MAGIC grin.
Who wants some?
Sell EURJPY now ( I sold at 109.54)
SL at 110.18( take into account the spread)
TP at 105.71
Note: I expect the trade to last for some days before TP.
some systems of trading can actually be tiring. making a sell call when u r see a wonderful move to the northern hemisphere
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by dboy365: 6:25pm On Mar 19, 2012
honeric01:

lol you keep agreeing with everyone grin grin grin grin
loooooooooool. Na only risky pairs bullish bias mates like Fxwarrior or so I agree with oh! I'd earlier stated that I was bullish bias on risky pairs so I totally flow with anyone having same view.
I even posted a silver buy call (I'm 44pips up) and acknowledged my friend's frenchman observation but didnt agree with him nor did I close my trade (Would be regretting now if I had agreed with him- the more reason every trader must stick to his/her trading plan and bias and only acknowledge other traders' views)
Anyone on the Silver buy call can reduce risk by moving sl to 32.14. Market is currently struggling to break the 50% fib @33.02 4h TF from 34.41 to 31.66.
Anyone who read Bond77's post of weekly insight link of one of my mentors (nail fuller) should be happy with pips if you went bullish on risky pairs.
All my buys on retracements, eu,gu,ej,gj are all in pips now and sl moved to BE or near BE (sliver).
Enjoy the ride mates
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by dboy365: 6:34pm On Mar 19, 2012
honeric01:

Nevermind bro, the SL is there to keep me in place, as long as 33.08 holds, i am okay.
Why not cut your losses now bro because its very likely your sl would be hit. Its your call bro. Anyway, just my 2kobo!
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by danna(m): 6:35pm On Mar 19, 2012
its tym to sell gu.....
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by whirlweend(m): 6:44pm On Mar 19, 2012
nolly042:
some systems of trading can actually be tiring. making a sell call when u r see a wonderful move to the northern hemisphere

Bros,i was going to caution .banito but was too busy tending my trades.Just closed my long ej since friday for 118 pips and hope to re-enter long if after the 4hr close,bulls are still in charge.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by honeric01(m): 6:47pm On Mar 19, 2012
dboy365:
Why not cut your losses now bro because its very likely your sl would be hit. Its your call bro. Anyway, just my 2kobo!

Haba, let the SL do its job, 33.08 still holding, it it breaks, then i have a buy stop waiting to pick up at 33.28
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by LaconicINC: 7:35pm On Mar 19, 2012
@FXBUG, please let me have ur book email is e_laconi@yahoo.com
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by tonjoan: 7:44pm On Mar 19, 2012
danna: its tym to sell gu.....

Just for a few pips. It is looking up.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by Nobody: 9:46pm On Mar 19, 2012
.banito:
I've been away for quite a while now but I'm back straight from the lab with my BLUE MAGIC grin.
Who wants some?
Sell EURJPY now ( I sold at 109.54)
SL at 110.18( take into account the spread)
TP at 105.71
Note: I expect the trade to last for some days before TP.

This is a perfect set up that exposes the weakness of our indicators. we all saw the trades but also knew of the danger it has. take a look on our analysis on the pair http://swanfxgroup./2012/03/19/eurjpy-technical-insight/
anyway loss is part of the game and we all should accept it.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by yinkaadx: 11:03pm On Mar 19, 2012
EUR/USD will most likely be BULLISH (I.e. you go long) and USD/CHF will most likely be BEARISH (I.e. You short)tomorrow (20/03/2012)

For those that have not sent their response, this is just a reminder that I will not most likely paste it here again for general view, so as not to disturb anyone that does not wish.

NOTE- I used "most likely" because am very realistic.(I do not claim to be a perfectionist)
- Make sure you enter this trade as soon as the candle for the day opens.(Trade at open price)
- I advice you use 1% of your account size or maximum of 10% I.e. If you have 1lot size, use 0.01lot or maximum of 0.1lot. If more than 1 trade,NEVER let all your trades combined exceeds 10% of your account size
- Put the duration on your chart(s) to daily
- Watch out for fundamental news as advised if any.
- Make sure you close the trade latest by the end of the day(do not carry the trade over till the next day) irrespective of whether the trade goes +ve or -ve. Just have faith in the signal, you will make money if you follow religiously.
DISCLAIMER: I do not owe you any responsibility on how you trade with this advice.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by xrayfab: 11:15pm On Mar 19, 2012
@ yinkaadx wats ur tp and sl or we should be following it till wen
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by tonjoan: 6:52am On Mar 20, 2012
Good day to all fellow traders in here. About the eu and gu, there are conflicting signals but the overiding trend for now is bull. We seem to be nearing the end of the retracenment and should rally back up soonest.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by Fxwarrior: 7:21am On Mar 20, 2012
tonjoan: Good day to all fellow traders in here. About the eu and gu, there are conflicting signals but the overiding trend for now is bull. We seem to be nearing the end of the retracenment and should rally back up soonest.
In my own opinion I would say,'NO TRADE' today.There will be some stoploss hunting today.Why lose your money trading when there is as you said,'conflicting signals'.There is no volume,no direction.Whatever side you choose now will not determine the direction of the market.Allow the big boys in the market to make the decision,then follow them and profit from their cash flows.Due to the love I have for this forum members I can tell you to wait until friday if you are a day trader instead of gambling your hard earned money away.Please no disrespect intended.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by Nobody: 7:27am On Mar 20, 2012
cool
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by Nobody: 7:47am On Mar 20, 2012
yinkaadx: EUR/USD will most likely be BULLISH (I.e. you go long) and USD/CHF will most likely be BEARISH (I.e. You short)tomorrow (20/03/2012)

For those that have not sent their response, this is just a reminder that I will not most likely paste it here again for general view, so as not to disturb anyone that does not wish.

NOTE- I used "most likely" because am very realistic.(I do not claim to be a perfectionist)
- Make sure you enter this trade as soon as the candle for the day opens.(Trade at open price)
- I advice you use 1% of your account size or maximum of 10% I.e. If you have 1lot size, use 0.01lot or maximum of 0.1lot. If more than 1 trade,NEVER let all your trades combined exceeds 10% of your account size
- Put the duration on your chart(s) to daily
- Watch out for fundamental news as advised if any.
- Make sure you close the trade latest by the end of the day(do not carry the trade over till the next day) irrespective of whether the trade goes +ve or -ve. Just have faith in the signal, you will make money if you follow religiously.
DISCLAIMER: I do not owe you any responsibility on how you trade with this advice.

hello yinkaadx you may want to take a look at this chart. there are few things you may want to consider before asking us to go long on the eur at this moment.
currently eur is on a resistance and 100ema is strongly holding the price back though the pair is still on a bullish trend. in my own opinion, I suggest traders should wait and see what happens. please don't rush to enter the market.
for more analysis, you can visit www.swanfxgroup.
have a productive day

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by tonjoan: 7:55am On Mar 20, 2012
Fxwarrior: In my own opinion I would say,'NO TRADE' today.There will be some stoploss hunting today.Why lose your money trading when there is as you said,'conflicting signals'.There is no volume,no direction.Whatever side you choose now will not determine the direction of the market.Allow the big boys in the market to make the decision,then follow them and profit from their cash flows.Due to the love I have for this forum members I can tell you to wait until friday if you are a day trader instead of gambling your hard earned money away.Please no disrespect intended.

Really? So we wait up until friday? Never heard this before.If I always have to wait for the big boys as you put it what becomes of me as a technician? I guess I'll have to discard my knowledge of chart analysis?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by tonjoan: 7:57am On Mar 20, 2012
Fxwarrior: In my own opinion I would say,'NO TRADE' today.There will be some stoploss hunting today.Why lose your money trading when there is as you said,'conflicting signals'.There is no volume,no direction.Whatever side you choose now will not determine the direction of the market.Allow the big boys in the market to make the decision,then follow them and profit from their cash flows.Due to the love I have for this forum members I can tell you to wait until friday if you are a day trader instead of gambling your hard earned money away.Please no disrespect intended.

I think your reaction should have been for me to explain my opinion than to talk it down.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by honeric01(m): 8:15am On Mar 20, 2012
Silver, going back to base, i think i should prepare a counter trade for it soon.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by Nobody: 8:35am On Mar 20, 2012
honeric01: Silver, going back to base, i think i should prepare a counter trade for it soon.

looking at the daily chart, silver seem to have meet a strong resistance @33.00 region and also the 100EMA is pushing the price down as you can see from the chart. if the resistance holds, we may see silver move down further. hope this helps
you can visit my blog for analysis www.swanfxgroup.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by kenny1984: 8:43am On Mar 20, 2012
Good morning.Just closed my AU SHORT, profit of 63 pips.Still have the GU and EU trades on.Waiting for the GPB CPI y/y fundamental news.Lets see How where that takes us.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by JAkpayen(m): 8:47am On Mar 20, 2012
honeric01: Silver, going back to base, i think i should prepare a counter trade for it soon.
You just dey pounce on silver.....lol
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by nolly042(m): 9:15am On Mar 20, 2012
market may be heading to daily S2 but still am being extra careful with today's market. Psychological barriers are holding
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by Fxwarrior: 9:16am On Mar 20, 2012
Does some1 still wish to know why only 5percent forex traders are successful in the market?The definition of a successful trader according to babypips is 1 who makes pips,keeps pips,then repeats the same process.I am a discretionary trader.I have been in the market for more than 4 yrs.I know about chart patterns,I also have knowledge of fundamental analysis.I claim not to be perfect but 1 thing I know during my sojourn in the fx world is that the big boys make the call.When I talk about big boys I mean banks, governments,financial institutions,big individuals like George Soros who have billions and trillions of dollars to invest.Even babypips would tell you to wait for confirmation during a bullish trend that suddenly pans out before making an entry.I exposed a strategy I use to triple my account balance every good week and what do I get?Knowledge of technical or fundamentals mean nothing if there is no cash flow.It only gives you an idea of what to expect and to watch out for confirmation.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by tonjoan: 9:20am On Mar 20, 2012
buy pending order on gu and eu triggered. Let's see how they go.

(1) (2) (3) ... (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) ... (101)

Crypto Currency Has Finished Me! / Folorunso Alakija’s New N60bn Luxury Tower Ready / Ndubuisi Emenike, Millionaire Disguises As Beggar In A Market In Imo (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.