Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,567 members, 7,861,696 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 05:18 PM

Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 - Business (65) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 (89682 Views)

Forex Trading - Season 15 / Forex Trading - Season 14 / Forex Trading - Season 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) ... (101) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by tonjoan: 9:05am On Mar 22, 2012
The overall trend for eu and gu still remains long. Volume has thinned out so making the resistances potent. Until otherwise patterned, the bulls are still here.
Note: This is for trend followers.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by Fxwarrior: 9:12am On Mar 22, 2012
IF YOU ARE STILL ON EU BUY,I SALUTE YOUR GUTS.I ALSO PRAY YOUR ACCOUNT DOESNT GET WIPED OUT!!! cry
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by unclenna(m): 9:12am On Mar 22, 2012
am not in the market now. Hope to be in it soon. From the current price of eu i think the market is yet to decide which direction to take.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by nolly042(m): 9:20am On Mar 22, 2012
tonjoan: The overall trend for eu and gu still remains long. Volume has thinned out so making the resistances potent. Until otherwise patterned, the bulls are still here.
Note: This is for trend followers.
sir i think this EU is changing direction. i have a shooting star on my 4hr tf with fxsol at the weekly pivot, alpari also gave me a hanging man. on the daily we have been seeing sometin else. if ej and eu correlate then the bulls must be making a mistake today.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by tonjoan: 9:21am On Mar 22, 2012
Fxwarrior: IF YOU ARE STILL ON EU BUY,I SALUTE YOUR GUTS.I ALSO PRAY YOUR ACCOUNT DOESNT GET WIPED OUT!!! cry

Your talk lines always amuses me.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by Fxwarrior: 9:24am On Mar 22, 2012
tonjoan:

Your talk lines always amuses me.

People are losing their hard earned money and you are talking about talk lines.Which of them,be specific.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by Fxwarrior: 9:26am On Mar 22, 2012
AS FAR AS I AM CONCERNED THE MARKET IS ALWAYS RIGHT.WE EITHER FALL IN PLACE OR OUT OF PLACE. wink
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by nolly042(m): 9:27am On Mar 22, 2012
three buhda top spotted on the 1 hr tf. watching to see it close below the neck
1st tp made. a close below the neck. i target 1.3074
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by lawson007(m): 9:32am On Mar 22, 2012
My chart is saying the SELL of yesterday was corrective.It will end the SELL today by 4-5pm naija time.After which the BULLS will take full charge till tomorrow night.I am still short on EU,Ej,GJ,GOLD cool EU tp=1.3134,EJ=109.11,(GOLD = SWANFXGROUP. una go school well well grin grin grin).by the way where is @swift and @naijababe?hope all is well?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by Nobody: 9:54am On Mar 22, 2012
SEE OUR NEW ARTICLE THE EPIC BATTLE IN FOREX http://swanfxgroup./2012/03/22/the-epic-battle-in-forex/
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by namdo(m): 9:55am On Mar 22, 2012
namdo: Japan’s fiscal year ends next Friday, leading to expected massive buys of Yen. I hope this happens as expected, weekly and daily stoch833 seems to support this but my fingers are crossed.

who is taking advantage of this? already impacting the market now. cheesy
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by Nobody: 9:59am On Mar 22, 2012
nolly042:
i have liberty reserve. do not pay me anything just wanna offer my own minut help.

Tell me how it will go bro
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by honeric01(m): 10:03am On Mar 22, 2012
Buy NOW
sELL nOW

uNA no dey tire for this kind post and calls? haba.. angry
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by nolly042(m): 10:06am On Mar 22, 2012
odiaero:

Tell me how it will go bro
i dont know u are the one making the purchase. how do u intended going about it or u prefer us talking outside here
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by Fxwarrior: 10:14am On Mar 22, 2012
ALL THE 6 NEWS RELEASES TODAY CAME OUT RED FOR EU!!! :oATLEAST I WARNED PEOPLE BEFORE NOW ABOUT THIS. cool
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by honeric01(m): 10:22am On Mar 22, 2012
Bleed, bleed, bleed grin grin grin grin grin grin

Silverrrrrr, fall fall fall grin grin grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by Nobody: 10:25am On Mar 22, 2012
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by Nobody: 10:38am On Mar 22, 2012
@honeric01
9japipper:

looking at the daily chart, silver seem to have meet a strong resistance @33.00 region and also the 100EMA is pushing the price down as you can see from the chart. if the resistance holds, we may see silver move down further. hope this helps
you can visit my blog for analysis www.swanfxgroup.

HOPE THIS HELPED

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by unclenna(m): 10:42am On Mar 22, 2012
seun were is the quote key. Which kind nairaland be this
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by unclenna(m): 10:44am On Mar 22, 2012
[quote author=unclenna]unless my stochastic moving average break the resistance in my chart i will not buy......according to my [b]curve principle GU has finished its bull momentum using the day candle. For me, no trading. From my chart EU has not finished its curve ( curve theory) but GU is dragging it to south. Let's see how tomorrow will be. Is better to leave the Asian traders to make the entry look beautiful tomorrow morning. Asian trade will determine where i will hedge my fund tomorrow. See ya.[/quote][/b]
you can bear me witness i said something like this yesterday. You see what is going on now.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by unclenna(m): 10:54am On Mar 22, 2012
nolly042:
sir i think this EU is changing direction. i have a shooting star on my 4hr tf with fxsol at the weekly pivot, alpari also gave me a hanging man. on the daily we have been seeing sometin else. if ej and eu correlate then the bulls must be making a mistake today.

nice analysis. keep it up. I think you know what you are doing. Honestly when I read some people's call here I ask myself where are this guys getting there analysis from. Some out of sentiment instead of going out of loss trade the will stick to it shouting and prophesying that that market will go up or down...i call this type of traders PROPHETIC TRADERS
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by showreals(m): 10:59am On Mar 22, 2012
its good to be back
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by unclenna(m): 11:05am On Mar 22, 2012
One day somebody said the way I pick pips from forex makes it look as if it is easy to trade forex. I told him is very easy to make it in forex is just that people decide to make it look difficult. I used only one hour to teach one of the biggest forex trade at standard charted bank how to make cool dollars for his bank using my method and in two months he became the head in charge of trading in their branch. FOREX IS EASY IS JUST THAT PEOPLE HAVE MADE IT TO LOOK COMPLEX. LET'S PIP ON.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by Fxwarrior: 11:07am On Mar 22, 2012
unclenna:

nice analysis. keep it up. I think you know what you are doing. Honestly when I read some people's call here I ask myself where are this guys getting there analysis from. Some out of sentiment instead of going out of loss trade the will stick to it shouting and prophesying that that market will go up or down...i call this type of traders PROPHETIC TRADERS

Lol,actually what affected EU was the news event.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by nolly042(m): 11:07am On Mar 22, 2012
my gold is doing good 30 pips to tp
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by unclenna(m): 11:09am On Mar 22, 2012
Buying time will soon mature for EU and GU, but let's give the market time to fulfill my CURVE PRINCIPLE.....When the time comes to BUY I will tell the house.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by nolly042(m): 11:10am On Mar 22, 2012
unclenna: One day somebody said the way I pick pips from forex makes it look as if it is easy to trade forex. I told him is very easy to make it in forex is just that people decide to make it look difficult. I used only one hour to teach one of the biggest forex trade at standard charted bank how to make cool dollars for his bank using my method and in two months he became the head in charge of trading in their branch. FOREX IS EASY IS JUST THAT PEOPLE HAVE MADE IT TO LOOK COMPLEX. LET'S PIP ON.
sir i wudnt mind learning ur own approach to the market. who knows i cud become anoda bank owner tru u wink wink
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by unclenna(m): 11:13am On Mar 22, 2012
Fxwarrior:

Lol,actually what affected EU was the news event.

News or no News the chart controls the market. Do you know that like my mentor "BUFFET" I don't listen to new(noise), or check economic calendar....Experience has made me to understand that the sentiment and physiology of traders are all shown clearly in the chart. Learn to study your chart.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by honeric01(m): 11:13am On Mar 22, 2012
9japipper: @honeric01

HOPE THIS HELPED

Well, i aint complaining, i already expected a short on silver, refer to my previous posts on silver. cool
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by honeric01(m): 11:15am On Mar 22, 2012
unclenna: Buying time will soon mature for EU and GU, but let's give the market time to fulfill my CURVE PRINCIPLE.....When the time comes to BUY I will tell the house.

When do you lose? undecided (No [pun intended), i hardly see most of you talk about your losses, why you lost and how to avoid it.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by Dungren(m): 11:26am On Mar 22, 2012
showreals: its good to be back

Show for Real... Welcome back. Where have you been? Hope you brought some goodies.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by unclenna(m): 11:40am On Mar 22, 2012
unclenna: Can GU make it to 1.5715
you can bear me witness I said something like this even when GU was @ 1.5882.....1.5882 - 1.5775 = 107pips. Now am buying EU AND GU. let's go to North for EU GU

(1) (2) (3) ... (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) ... (101)

Crypto Currency Has Finished Me! / Folorunso Alakija’s New N60bn Luxury Tower Ready / Ndubuisi Emenike, Millionaire Disguises As Beggar In A Market In Imo (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.