Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,295 members, 7,860,720 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 02:53 PM

Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 - Business (63) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 (89675 Views)

Forex Trading - Season 15 / Forex Trading - Season 14 / Forex Trading - Season 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) ... (101) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by kenny1984: 10:43am On Mar 21, 2012
grin grin grin grin
Hi GUys, went SHORT on the GU and Gold.I knew they would keep interest rate at the same level.Just closed my trade and raked in 52 pips profit. I am going out and prefer to close this trade than it going the other way...

Take care Guy.

PS: Who is seeing the inverted Hammer on the UC on 1Hr TF. Is it time to go LONG on that pair
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by Nobody: 11:00am On Mar 21, 2012
SEE OUR ANALYSIS ON NZD/USD http://swanfxgroup./2012/03/21/analysis-on-nzdusd/
HOPE IT HELPS
HAVE A NICE DAY
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by Ogboraph(m): 11:08am On Mar 21, 2012
Fxwarrior: I appreciate your views.Could you explain to this honourable house the money management inherent in scalping and how a losing streak could blow out an account in just one trade and how scalping gives rise to gambling?As a matter of fact scalping has the highest risk factor behind it.I rest my case.

because of you i had to loss few dollas on life account just to prof my point to you and to show you how to scalp the market instead of sitting down and waiting for moves thats is ziz zag just follow my screen shot of my scalping i left one trade to loss to show how to loose money while scalping

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by Dipwater(m): 11:13am On Mar 21, 2012
Pls how profitable is the forex trade. If I invest like 100,000 in a month how much are sure of making
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by Ogboraph(m): 11:19am On Mar 21, 2012
And GBPUSD is still buying i will now buy from below again to take profit up then @ the end of the day i will be smilling with profit of $500 on only GBPUSD while you are still there waiting for the Big move which i too will join you too on the move and still make profit more so what do you think this scalping is on the 15min chart never ever scalpe against the trend that is the RULE
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by Ogboraph(m): 11:29am On Mar 21, 2012
Dipwater: Pls how profitable is the forex trade. If I invest like 100,000 in a month how much are sure of making
i must tell you the truth if you are just coming to forex trading and you want to trade it your self then you will loss all that 100.000k in i month or two but if you follow the advice or professionals like tounjoun and Odierio by placing the same trade they place which i called copy past method then in 1 month i promise you will ve 250.000k in your account
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by MSItachi: 11:32am On Mar 21, 2012
who can give me 100% weekly or less, i have about 2m NGN to invest please
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by okemmadu(m): 12:31pm On Mar 21, 2012
@ogboraph. did u see d sharp sell in GU? u'v been calling buy. hw did u manage d risk?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by Nobody: 12:31pm On Mar 21, 2012
Fxwarrior: I make bold to say that scalping is not trading.The only way day traders profit is by waiting for a day when there is volume and direction.Patience is one of the qualities of a forex trader.Forex as a matter of fact is seen as an investment that lasts from 2-7 days atleast.Its not how many trades you make that counts but how much you make from your trades.The more you trade,the more you expose yourself to losses.Take these tips seriously.My free site link today is forexfactorydotcom for fundamental news.Cheers.

Next time if u are confused, just shut up, stop foolinng urself by saying scalping is not trading just because u dont know how to scalp[
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by namdo(m): 12:35pm On Mar 21, 2012
ehizmac:
opssssss AJpy refuse to fall so therefore i decided to close my position at a -5pips loss grin grin grin
namdo becareful of that pair bro
i am still on it bro. if it takes me out at 88.65, i look for a reentry. thanks and happy pipping.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by okemmadu(m): 12:45pm On Mar 21, 2012
odiaero:

Next time if u are confused, just shut up, stop foolinng urself by saying scalping is not trading just because u dont know how to scalp[

i was surprised at dat bold statement
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by Nobody: 12:46pm On Mar 21, 2012
Please i need anyway that can purchase online with paypay
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by namdo(m): 12:46pm On Mar 21, 2012
odiaero:

people make mistake by not seeing that the same price patterns are at play at different time frames even from 1 minute tf. so the signal you may observe in the higher tf is also somewhere in the smaller tf and can be traded. i don't do it because i do not have the time but it's certainly tradable (scalping). Some platforms give minimum time you must leave a position while others just allow you trade as you chose. cheesy
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by yinkaadx: 1:14pm On Mar 21, 2012
USD/CHF will most likely be BEARISH (I.e. You short)tomorrow (21/03/2012)

I hope u followed my rules to the letter? If you did, then you will be glad you obeyed as I told u am not a perfectionist but I can assure you will profit with me in the long run. The 2weeks of testing is still on, don't panic. Let's ride on. This is your opportunity to bag d pips of yesterday.

NOTE- I used "most likely" because am very realistic.(I do not claim to be a perfectionist)
- Make sure you enter this trade as soon as the candle for the day opens.(Trade at open price)
- I advice you use 1% of your account size or maximum of 10% I.e. If you have 1lot size, use 0.01lot or maximum of 0.1lot. If more than 1 trade,NEVER let all your trades combined exceeds 10% of your account size
- Put the duration on your chart(s) to daily
- Watch out for fundamental news as advised if any.
- Make sure you close the trade latest by the end of the day(do not carry the trade over till the next day) irrespective of whether the trade goes +ve or -ve. Just have faith in the signal, you will make money if you follow religiously.
DISCLAIMER: I do not owe you any responsibility on how you trade with this advice. fxsub28@yahoo.com
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by Ogboraph(m): 1:18pm On Mar 21, 2012
okemmadu: @ogboraph. did u see d sharp sell in GU? u'v been calling buy. hw did u manage d risk?
this is how i do it, if you notice the time i make the call then you should know that i made profit with it if not for FXwarrior who was trying to say scalping is not trading now look @ the screenshot

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by nolly042(m): 1:30pm On Mar 21, 2012
@fxwarrior i asked u a qstion about volume and trend but u did not answer me. now this is the second time am asking questions about this volume stuff with no answer. now can we pls stop talking about ti if u guys have no answer for it. am out of this market my money is too important to me. i know how hard it has been.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by Nobody: 1:37pm On Mar 21, 2012
Did seun change the diplay test format again?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by JAkpayen(m): 2:06pm On Mar 21, 2012
odiaero: Did seun change the diplay test format again?
lwkmd!! grin grin Abeg come help some1 for my office wey wan learn to trade just by scalping
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by namdo(m): 2:23pm On Mar 21, 2012
Japan’s fiscal year ends next Friday, leading to expected massive buys of Yen. I hope this happens as expected, weekly and daily stoch833 seems to support this but my fingers are crossed.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by Ogboraph(m): 2:40pm On Mar 21, 2012
nolly042: @fxwarrior i asked u a qstion about volume and trend but u did not answer me. now this is the second time am asking questions about this volume stuff with no answer. now can we pls stop talking about ti if u guys have no answer for it. am out of this market my money is too important to me. i know how hard it has been.
Trend is the continue movement of two curency pair on a particular direction over a period of time and should be noting less than 5 to 8 candles either upward or downward and not on a straite line flat (parallel) Volume is The number of shares or contracts traded in a security or an entire market during a given period of time. the size of lot you use to trade

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by namdo(m): 2:50pm On Mar 21, 2012
^^^that's the smart scalping strategy abi? excellent.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by unclenna(m): 3:24pm On Mar 21, 2012
unclenna: just signed off from the call i made last week to buy euro with almost 200pips. the way the market is my system is telling me is time for the short move this week for EURUSD and GBPUSD. What's your own view. Am already short for EURUSD and GBPUSD This is long term trade oh. If you no get mind no follow me oh.
[b]This my position is still open.[/b]No shaking.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by Ogboraph(m): 3:33pm On Mar 21, 2012
unclenna:
This my position is still open.[/b]No shaking.
[b] you better close it and buy GBPUSD and EURUSD now or fire go burn your money i just bought EURUSD @1.3222 now am on profit and you are selling what? i bought GBPUSD too @1.58355
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by Ogboraph(m): 3:58pm On Mar 21, 2012
befor i could post it has happened i wanted to begg you all to BUY USDCAD and make real cool money
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by unclenna(m): 4:09pm On Mar 21, 2012
Ogboraph: you better close it and buy GBPUSD and EURUSD now or fire go burn your money i just bought EURUSD @1.3222 now am on profit and you are selling what? i bought GBPUSD too @1.58355
@ogboraph, sorry i dont trade that way. Like my mentor: i don't listen to noise. check and see whatz going on now.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by unclenna(m): 4:13pm On Mar 21, 2012
unclenna: [color=#990000]for those who are saying BUY EU and GU I don't know where you are seeing your vision from. Take time to look at 4hr chart with stochastic 9,3,3 and moving average and bolLingo band.....All this are saying is time to sell both EU and GU. angry
[/color]

if you can bear me witness i made that statement above yesterday.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by Ogboraph(m): 4:16pm On Mar 21, 2012
ok i can see it good trading
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by tonjoan: 4:18pm On Mar 21, 2012
Taking forever for eu and gu to break through the daily resistance. i still hold long from Monday.Willing to hold these for a while.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by unclenna(m): 4:19pm On Mar 21, 2012
i think for now the most reliable time frame to trade with is 4hr.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by unclenna(m): 4:25pm On Mar 21, 2012
JUST SIGNED OFF MY THREE SHORT TRADES IN EU and GU WITH TOTAL OF 105 PIPS THIS IS CONFIRM EGO IGWE. FROM 12TH OF MARCH TO 21ST OF MARCH I HAVE COLLECTED 314PIPS. THATZ Y MY BROKER HATES ME. ONE COOL ADVICE BEFORE I GO: STICK TO YOUR SYSTEM AND NOW WHEN TO EXIT. SEE YA WHEN THE 4HR CALL AGAIN.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by NIMROD(m): 4:30pm On Mar 21, 2012
Can anyone tell me why eur/usd is so afraid of moving to 1.3300.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by tonjoan: 4:31pm On Mar 21, 2012
eu has hit a major major support while gu 4hr is about diverging. This might be a good place to consider profit on the bears.

(1) (2) (3) ... (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) ... (101)

Crypto Currency Has Finished Me! / Folorunso Alakija’s New N60bn Luxury Tower Ready / Ndubuisi Emenike, Millionaire Disguises As Beggar In A Market In Imo (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.