Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,285 members, 7,836,261 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:06 AM

Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 - Business (64) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 (89501 Views)

Forex Trading - Season 15 / Forex Trading - Season 14 / Forex Trading - Season 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) ... (101) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by markarov: 4:31pm On Mar 21, 2012
Am scalping all the way now.......collecting green pips on EU.Quite risky pair though.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by tonjoan: 4:34pm On Mar 21, 2012
NIMROD: Can anyone tell me why eur/usd is so afraid of moving to 1.3300.

Because it is respecting the principle of retracement but it still looks imminent to get there. might not be today though.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by Fxwarrior: 4:41pm On Mar 21, 2012
Dipwater: Pls how profitable is the forex trade. If I invest like 100,000 in a month how much are sure of making
This is a risky business.It also comes with its rewards.Invest it in another offline business cos you can lose 10,000 in a day.If you still insist in forex,then get trained,open a demo account n trade for atleast 6 months if you like your achievement.Welcome on board.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by Ogboraph(m): 4:48pm On Mar 21, 2012
unclenna: JUST SIGNED OFF MY THREE SHORT TRADES IN EU and GU WITH TOTAL OF 105 PIPS THIS IS CONFIRM EGO IGWE. FROM 12TH OF MARCH TO 21ST OF MARCH I HAVE COLLECTED 314PIPS. THATZ Y MY BROKER HATES ME. ONE COOL ADVICE BEFORE I GO: STICK TO YOUR SYSTEM AND NOW WHEN TO EXIT. SEE YA WHEN THE 4HR CALL AGAIN.
yes you did well scalping it thats good of you i remember my days of only sclaping and now my buy position are still intact for GU and EU to go and up
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by unclenna(m): 4:57pm On Mar 21, 2012
Ogboraph: yes you did well scalping it thats good of you i remember my days of only sclaping and now my buy position are still intact for GU and EU to go and up
. @ogboraph, pls is not scalping. I opened those positions since yesterday when most people where busy shouting BUY EU GU.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by Ogboraph(m): 5:01pm On Mar 21, 2012
ok noted then you must be very smart to know wen to sell and take profit with this you method, i salute you well done sir 3gbosa for the man that knows it i will like to learn that too
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by Nobody: 5:02pm On Mar 21, 2012
Pls i ask again, any with paypay account here?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by Nobody: 5:07pm On Mar 21, 2012
Ok, who can pay with liberty reserve?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by Ogboraph(m): 5:07pm On Mar 21, 2012
odiaero: Pls i ask again, any with paypay account here?
yes i ve paypal
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by Ogboraph(m): 5:09pm On Mar 21, 2012
all that buy GU it time to enjoy your ride up 1.6000 here we come and EURUSD will now hit 1.3345 lets enjoy any body that has run from this market misssssss ohhhh
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by honeric01(m): 5:24pm On Mar 21, 2012
My target for the MONTH met, i no care wetin happen for market again, make i just dey watch... But that silver dey entice me o.. i dey look for where to short again if need arises.. but not something i will lose sleep over.. 140% profit this month is enough on one account, the other account is 80% profit.

Na God.. waste less time fighting online about whose account is bigger or whose style is better, channel that energy into perfecting what makes best for you.

Until April again, let me just dey watch ego dey clash while laughing my assz out cool

Finally, There's a beauty to wisdom and experience that cannot be faked. It's impossible to be mature without having lived.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by Nobody: 5:35pm On Mar 21, 2012
Anyone that can pay with liberty reserve? i want to buy something and thy only accept libery reserve and paypal, me do on wire and credit cards, the thing is worth like 300$, and am willing to pay the person 50$ for the help
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by Nobody: 5:38pm On Mar 21, 2012
Ogboraph: yes i ve paypal

Nice, what i want to buy for someone is trade copier, since he cant afford the monthly subscribtion type, so he wants me to buy the one of almost 300$, that is A master account to 10 slave accounts, so how do i contact u?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by unclenna(m): 5:45pm On Mar 21, 2012
unless my stochastic moving average break the resistance in my chart i will not buy......according to my curve principle GU has finished its bull momentum using the day candle. For me, no trading. From my chart EU has not finished its curve ( curve theory) but GU is dragging it to south. Let's see how tomorrow will be. Is better to leave the Asian traders to make the entry look beautiful tomorrow morning. Asian trade will determine where i will hedge my fund tomorrow. See ya.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by unclenna(m): 5:47pm On Mar 21, 2012
Ogboraph: all that buy GU it time to enjoy your ride up 1.6000 here we come and EURUSD will now hit 1.3345 lets enjoy any body that has run from this market misssssss ohhhh
why not take a break
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by nolly042(m): 7:39pm On Mar 21, 2012
odiaero: Anyone that can pay with liberty reserve? i want to buy something and thy only accept libery reserve and paypal, me do on wire and credit cards, the thing is worth like 300$, and am willing to pay the person 50$ for the help
i have liberty reserve. do not pay me anything just wanna offer my own minut help.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by nolly042(m): 7:44pm On Mar 21, 2012
Ogboraph: Trend is the continue movement of two curency pair on a particular direction over a period of time and should be noting less than 5 to 8 candles either upward or downward and not on a straite line flat (parallel) Volume is The number of shares or contracts traded in a security or an entire market during a given period of time. the size of lot you use to trade
thanks bro but that is not my question. i think i have found a book that has an answer to that
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by nolly042(m): 8:21pm On Mar 21, 2012
i will not be surprised if i see gu up b/w tomorrow and next. it has a more bullish look than EU for now
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by Nobody: 8:22pm On Mar 21, 2012
Hello traders,
we all have experienced a significant low amount of volume in the market this week. This affected many traders by pushing them to make decisions they shouldn't have made, punting them under pressure to take a position. during periods like this, we advice traders no exercise patience and stick to their trading system because trying to be flexible in other o make some trades can cost you so much. hope our analysis on NUZ/USD today was able to help some traders who cared to look at it.
here is the link to the analysis http://swanfxgroup./.
we give free analysis on major pairs baseed on pure Price action so we advice that you follow them and also air your own views about what you think.

THANK YOU
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by goldenboi(m): 8:31pm On Mar 21, 2012
odiaero: Anyone that can pay with liberty reserve? i want to buy something and thy only accept libery reserve and paypal, me do on wire and credit cards, the thing is worth like 300$, and am willing to pay the person 50$ for the help

I've also got paypal.

Have you been able to carry out your transaction??
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by surveycash(m): 9:20pm On Mar 21, 2012

I can. I have been been offering 'Pay4Me' services to over 200 satisfied clients. I will be honoured to do this.

www dot epaynaira dot net

Thank you.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by lawson007(m): 10:20pm On Mar 21, 2012
odiaero: Ok, who can pay with liberty reserve?
@Odiaero(this is to help many others in the house as well)check out the versatility of Sahibexchange.com.They've been quite effective for me when it comes to changing fund to and from LR to paypal,Alertpay,WU,Bankwire,webmoney etc.They might be your best bet.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by Fxwarrior: 5:31am On Mar 22, 2012
Market is ANGRY!!! Trade today at your own risk.As for me,it remains 'N0 TRADE'.But gambling is still allowed,hmm.You may buysell too.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by Fxwarrior: 5:45am On Mar 22, 2012
On a more serious note EU seems headed to Sokoto,north.Put a wedge if you must follow it.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by piphunter(m): 6:52am On Mar 22, 2012
Fxwarrior: Market is ANGRY!!! Trade today at your own risk.As for me,it remains 'N0 TRADE'.But gambling is still allowed,hmm.You may buysell too.

grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by Ogboraph(m): 7:26am On Mar 22, 2012
BUY EURJPY NOW @ 110.33 stop loss 40pips and make money
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by Fxwarrior: 8:08am On Mar 22, 2012
Market is expecting a news on EU by 9am Nigerian time.If it is positive,green,stay put but if it is negative,red,I beg you in the name of God to close your position for your own good.Check out forexfactorydotcom Cheers!
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by Nobody: 8:10am On Mar 22, 2012
hello traders,
hope you all are having a good week after all. here is our analysis on GOLD http://swanfxgroup./2012/03/22/xauusd-technical-insight/
hope it helps. have a productive day....
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by Ogboraph(m): 8:14am On Mar 22, 2012
ALERT ALERT ALERT
trend just change so we sell Sell GBPUSD @1.5851- 1.5841,TP@1.5771,SL@1.5877
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by stolenstone: 8:48am On Mar 22, 2012
guys we gotta trade with caution, this is d end of 1st quarter, the market can be quite erratic in times like this. Trade responsibly. May d pips continually abide in our accounts IJN.

(1) (2) (3) ... (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) ... (101)

How Banks And Bankers Are Getting Richer Through Foolish Dead Husbands / Crypto Currency Has Finished Me! / Folorunso Alakija’s New N60bn Luxury Tower Ready

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.