Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,339 members, 7,819,194 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:32 PM

Are Satan Worshippers In The House? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Are Satan Worshippers In The House? (1193 Views)

Hoodlums Attack Worshippers In Osun During Church Service / Photos: Satan worshippers builds Baphomet Statue In USA, christians protest / I Want To Know About The Freemasons. Are They Really Satan Worshippers? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are Satan Worshippers In The House? by dafidixone(m): 5:15pm On Oct 23, 2007
In the mist of happiness there is brital danger, I will like to alert member in this house to be careful with those they exchange plesantries and connect. I have seen People using the goat head symbols (Symbol of the Satan) in this rooms. Beware antichrist are around. read more to improve your discerning Spirit on:

www.jesus-is-savior.com
www.trosch.org
www.exposingsatanism.org
Re: Are Satan Worshippers In The House? by Dios(f): 6:09pm On Oct 23, 2007
dafidixone:

In the mist of happiness there is brital danger, I will like to alert member in this house to be careful with those they exchange plesantries and connect. I have seen People using the goat head symbols (Symbol of the Satan) in this rooms. Beware antichrist are around. read more to improve your discerning Spirit on:

www.jesus-is-savior.com
www.trosch.org
www.exposingsatanism.org

- grin grin grin grin grin Example of how African culture has been demonized by christians. Goat head symbol is not a symbol of satan, its Amen-Ra the Ancient Egyptian god of virility.
Re: Are Satan Worshippers In The House? by gabuu(m): 12:56pm On Oct 24, 2007
Example of how African culture has been demonized by christians. Goat head symbol is not a symbol of satan, its Amen-Ra the Ancient Egyptian god of virility[/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000][color=#990000][/color]
Thank you my brother.
My people die for lack of knowledge
Re: Are Satan Worshippers In The House? by jagunlabi(m): 1:38pm On Oct 24, 2007
I bet your people don't mind dying for lack of knowledge as long as they think they are getting salvation.Lol!
gabuu:

Thank you my brother.
My people die for lack of knowledge
Re: Are Satan Worshippers In The House? by damoche07(m): 3:28pm On Oct 24, 2007
@Dafidixone. You have done a good job gathering them.We now know them.

Hear what the bible said in Romans 1;29-32

29 Being filled with all unrighteousness, fornication, wickedness, covetousness, maliciousness; full of envy, murder, debate, deceit, malignity; whisperers,
30 Backbiters, HATERS OF GOD, despiteful, proud, boasters, inventors of evil things, disobedient to parents,
31 Without understanding, covenantbreakers, without natural affection, implacable, unmerciful:
32 Who knowing the judgment of God, that they which commit such things are worthy of death, not only do the same, but have pleasure in them that do them.

They didnt deny it and our duty is to pray for them and surely they will see the light.

Thanks for the links also.
Re: Are Satan Worshippers In The House? by Dios(f): 3:54pm On Oct 24, 2007
damoche07:

@Dafidixone. You have done a good job gathering them.We now know them.

Hear what the bible said in Romans 1;29-32

29 Being filled with all unrighteousness, fornication, wickedness, covetousness, maliciousness; full of envy, murder, debate, deceit, malignity; whisperers,
30 Backbiters, HATERS OF GOD, despiteful, proud, boasters, inventors of evil things, disobedient to parents,
31 Without understanding, covenantbreakers, without natural affection, implacable, unmerciful:
32 Who knowing the judgment of God, that they which commit such things are worthy of death, not only do the same, but have pleasure in them that do them.

They didnt deny it and our duty is to pray for them and surely they will see the light.

Thanks for the links also.

Go ahead boy, quote the bible. I'm sure you can quote the passage of the walls of jericho but you probably don't have any idea about our people building a wall like that around the same time called OKE-ERI walls. It's your kind causing the extinction of our history.

1 Like

Re: Are Satan Worshippers In The House? by dafidixone(m): 4:29pm On Oct 24, 2007
In the Name of Jesus Christ, every Knee must bow. It has been writen that Devil has been overcome by the Blood of Jesus and the testimony of the Saints.

All the Temple of evil in here is destroyed by fire in Jesus name.

The Kingdom of devil can never stand.
Re: Are Satan Worshippers In The House? by Dios(f): 6:17pm On Oct 24, 2007
dafidixone:

In the Name of Jesus Christ, every Knee must bow. It has been writen that Devil has been overcome by the Blood of Jesus and the testimony of the Saints.

All the Temple of evil in here is destroyed by fire in Jesus name.

The Kingdom of devil can never stand.

angry angry angry angry BLACK MAN LOST
Re: Are Satan Worshippers In The House? by cgift(m): 9:41pm On Oct 24, 2007
Dios:

angry angry angry angry BLACK MAN LOST

DIOS, you dey vex grin grin grin

How we go take find black man now? grin grin
Re: Are Satan Worshippers In The House? by Dios(f): 3:48am On Oct 25, 2007
cgift:

DIOS, you dey vex grin grin grin

How we go take find black man now? grin grin

It's not funny. angry
Re: Are Satan Worshippers In The House? by feelgood(m): 10:23am On Oct 25, 2007
Dear dios, am I mistaken that you are a true born catholic?
Goathead symbol? symbol of a god of virility?(and that is not satanic?)
dios, dios, dios
Re: Are Satan Worshippers In The House? by feelgood(m): 10:43am On Oct 25, 2007
Forgive me dios, just noticed that you are a pan-africanist. Good for you dios, I bet ur lady must sure be glad to have a very virile mate.
I suppose you wouldnt like goathead peppersoup by any chance? Ewu ra.
Re: Are Satan Worshippers In The House? by Nobody: 11:47am On Oct 25, 2007
ha log in at night, 3am nigerian time, you'd meet them live
Re: Are Satan Worshippers In The House? by dafidixone(m): 12:46pm On Oct 25, 2007
The Kingdom of the Devil will never Stand let every one say amen to that.

More exposure of the Kigdom of the dark. For God sake why will people love and admire things like ,

(1) (Reply)

The Bible - Another Source Of Confusion / Is Acquisition Of Wealth A Sign Of Gods Blessing / A Summary On Tithe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.