Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,454 members, 7,830,256 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:44 PM

Explosive! Deprivation & Derivation Principles: Why The North Is Poor (i) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Explosive! Deprivation & Derivation Principles: Why The North Is Poor (i) (22576 Views)

Southerners Erroneously Think The North Is Dependent On The South - Ben Bruce / Borno Gov To Buhari: Give N/east 13% Oil Derivation / Derivation And Deprivation II: The Ill-gotten Wealth Of Obasanjo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Explosive! Deprivation & Derivation Principles: Why The North Is Poor (i) by aljharem(m): 7:56pm On Feb 27, 2012
aurenflani:

OMG! THIS IS D REASON WHY D ELITE CREATED ALL THESE MEND, BOKOHARAM, OPC ETC. NO WONDER WE IN D NORTH HAVE BEEN RENDERED COMATOSE BY ENSURING WE DO NOT GET D QUALITY EDUCATION AND QUALITY PUBLIC SCHOOLS BOTH PRIMARY & SECONDARY SO DAT WE REMAIN PERPETUALLY HALF BRED IN TERMS OF EDUCATION AND EXPOSURE - AND D DEVILISH OF ALL D ISLAMIC KNOWLEDGE WE ARE GETTING TO LEAD US MORALLY AND SPIRITUALLY HAS BEEN ATTACKED BY NAIRA MALLAMS & D ELITE CREATING DISCORD AND DISUNITY THEREBY RESULTING IN SUCH REACTIONARY GROUPS SUCH AS BOKO HARAM ETC. HOW VULGAR OF U D ELITE!

+ 1000

that is why southerners look at northerners liek theives forgeting that it is the elites not the masses.

If you notice the comments here, they would say Northerners rather than northern elites
Re: Explosive! Deprivation & Derivation Principles: Why The North Is Poor (i) by Nobody: 7:57pm On Feb 27, 2012
May god avenge for the niger delta people who have been mistreated for far too long.
Re: Explosive! Deprivation & Derivation Principles: Why The North Is Poor (i) by Obiagu1(m): 8:17pm On Feb 27, 2012
Re: Explosive! Deprivation & Derivation Principles: Why The North Is Poor (i) by dayokanu(m): 8:24pm On Feb 27, 2012

Interesting list

From IBB, To Paul Ogwuma to Mike Akhigbe to Don Etiebet, Dan Etete

Breeze don blow We don see fowl nyansh the looters of Nigeria
Re: Explosive! Deprivation & Derivation Principles: Why The North Is Poor (i) by kinguwem: 8:24pm On Feb 27, 2012
The North shall continue to be poor as long as the masses remain illiterate, subservient and are willing to be almajiris. They are indoctrinated and brain-washed to believe that their problems are caused by 'infidels'. No wonder a lot of them are now suicide bombers. What a hopeless situation. They have become lazy and dependent on the feudal lords for their daily 'manner'. The vast land available for mechanized agriculture is not an incentive to the state governors who are corrupt, selfish and devoid of developmental ideas. These people deserve no sympathy. They should ripe what they sowed.
Re: Explosive! Deprivation & Derivation Principles: Why The North Is Poor (i) by Nobody: 8:33pm On Feb 27, 2012
The whole of Nigeria should be Nuked! and the country built from scratch! Replace them with progressive and forward thinking blacks! (Not many).
Re: Explosive! Deprivation & Derivation Principles: Why The North Is Poor (i) by cheikh: 8:41pm On Feb 27, 2012
cycober
May god avenge for the niger delta people who have been mistreated for far too long.

@^^ You should not bring God or Allah into it to avenge for the Niger Deltan's inherent stupidity and lazy thinking. If you're seriously concerned as a northerner as you claimed, you should be enlisting as an enlightened member of Boko Haram and target the oppressors instead of  hapless innocent persons in their midst angry. Action speaks louder than words. Victims allow things to happen to them. The Deltans actually control the purse strings of the federation right now but are they bright enough to know it? Are they articulate and organised enough like BH to wrest power or do serious damage to the so called federation like BH have effectively demonstrated with their well coordinated actions? sad. They are spiritually aligned to their oppressors hence the foolish and inarticulate bluster by so called spokespersons from the Niger Delta. They are inherently an indisciplined lazy lot like the rest of Nigerians in the South. Short term narrow thinking is the norm amongst them.
Re: Explosive! Deprivation & Derivation Principles: Why The North Is Poor (i) by slam7000(m): 8:50pm On Feb 27, 2012
@Marlboro 1,

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-88311.0.html

careful mate the above is not IBBs so called mansion, i think it belongs to Zimbabweans Iron Man Mugabe, check out the link,

http://www.snopes.com/photos/architecture/mugabe.asp

while another link says the house is used mostly for shooting movies in los angeles usa,

http://www.onlocation.com/displayimage.php?searchtype=blueid&blueid=1662
Re: Explosive! Deprivation & Derivation Principles: Why The North Is Poor (i) by Marlboro1: 8:58pm On Feb 27, 2012
@slam7000

When did that change? Nairaland of 2007 showed that as IBB's home and no one brought that up. Is someone trying to change story here. Pls dont tell something else about the Mai Deribe's too. Nigerians are getting really smart for these divasionary tactics.
Re: Explosive! Deprivation & Derivation Principles: Why The North Is Poor (i) by sheyguy: 8:58pm On Feb 27, 2012
@beaf and fellow Nairalanders. I think this is the reason why we have a 43:57 sharing formula between oil companies and the Nigerian govt. The North is totally incharge and they have allies far beyond our imagination and comprehension. The Official language within Nigeria's elite is 'Oil Money' and it is clear why people steal billions with no remorse. Same for the glue holding us together. . . It is 'oil money', nothing more.
Re: Explosive! Deprivation & Derivation Principles: Why The North Is Poor (i) by asoderock(m): 8:59pm On Feb 27, 2012
Wow, this is an eye opener. Every Nigerian should know this. The education derive thereof should change the country.
Spread the news
Re: Explosive! Deprivation & Derivation Principles: Why The North Is Poor (i) by buzor(m): 9:02pm On Feb 27, 2012
now see what d hausa fulani has done to us in stinkin country.
i only blame zik for bringin us together with this lazy hausa fulani parasites. just seeking personal glory; zik of africa my a.s.s.
Re: Explosive! Deprivation & Derivation Principles: Why The North Is Poor (i) by billyG(m): 9:04pm On Feb 27, 2012
tank u kutchs i hav begining to see a link btw SLS,BH,& d underwear bomber and their sponsors,Eureka!i have unlocked the BOKO HARAM CODE. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Explosive! Deprivation & Derivation Principles: Why The North Is Poor (i) by Obiagu1(m): 9:05pm On Feb 27, 2012
Igbos have no regards for Zik for enslaving us neither do have any regard for Ironsi for being a goon, yet the Niger Deltans have the statue of Adaka Boro standing over them where they go and salute him saying "Thank you for enslaving us".
Re: Explosive! Deprivation & Derivation Principles: Why The North Is Poor (i) by sunkoye: 9:08pm On Feb 27, 2012
May the good Lord give the Niger-deltas the fortitude to bear the loss shocked cry
Re: Explosive! Deprivation & Derivation Principles: Why The North Is Poor (i) by ektbear: 9:09pm On Feb 27, 2012
Na wa o

So this is why fulanis like ndu_chucks believe in "one Naijeriya" at all costs?

Which one of those oil blocks does your family have an interest in, alhaji? cheesy
Re: Explosive! Deprivation & Derivation Principles: Why The North Is Poor (i) by sunkoye: 9:14pm On Feb 27, 2012
May the good Lord give the Niger-deltas the fortitude to bear the loss shocked cry
Re: Explosive! Deprivation & Derivation Principles: Why The North Is Poor (i) by billyG(m): 9:19pm On Feb 27, 2012
Tank u Beaf,i can now see a link btw SLS,Bh & d underwear Bomber,Eureka! i hav unlock d BOKO HARM CODE grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Explosive! Deprivation & Derivation Principles: Why The North Is Poor (i) by mamasani: 9:22pm On Feb 27, 2012
While this is shocking and quite a surprise for those of us who have never heard of persons owning oil wells, it will be equally fair to see all the people who own these wells, be they from the north or south. As someone rightly pointed out, Indimi is from Borno while the others are from Niger state. We need to know what is going on in the north, to strategize on how to fight and demand for our rights from these thieves!!! HABA!!
Re: Explosive! Deprivation & Derivation Principles: Why The North Is Poor (i) by ikeyman00(m): 9:28pm On Feb 27, 2012
@@@@

can iman spread the truth in the mosque

i think that will help

know ur enemy aboki right we southeners are not ur enemy

bloody dinasuars!!!!
Re: Explosive! Deprivation & Derivation Principles: Why The North Is Poor (i) by Nobody: 9:32pm On Feb 27, 2012
The niger deltans are in power now.they should use this period to dismantle and dislodge all parasites and stop the oil theft by northern elites and other parasites.oil blocks given to people like danjuma,ibb,atiku and other northerners and their cronies/collaborators should be collected from them and given to qualified nigerdeltans through the process of competitive bidding.gej is too slow.am just not impressed with him.
Re: Explosive! Deprivation & Derivation Principles: Why The North Is Poor (i) by asoderock(m): 9:33pm On Feb 27, 2012
The link bw BOKO, SLS, do or die Unity, Islamic banking has finally been cracked.
Thank God for the info age. I know this aristocrats would prefer we remain info dark ages.
Breeze don blow,
Re: Explosive! Deprivation & Derivation Principles: Why The North Is Poor (i) by SamIkenna: 9:35pm On Feb 27, 2012
Wow! Wow! Wow!! My jaw dropped and still dropping. My goodness! Nigerians are in a deeper mess than they realize. These goons will never let Nigeria find the right route out of our present problem because they have the money and their interests are deeply entrenched in power and oil.

I've always known that, collectively, we are poor in the south, maybe we are ok individually but when you put together all our monies in the south I bet you one Alhaji or mallam in the north will knock us out flat. I guess its becoming clear why some want One Nigeria while others want out. In normal society this nonsense would never left unchallenged.

I say it loud and clear that those who died, die, dying, and will die for Nigeria, would have died for nothing.
Re: Explosive! Deprivation & Derivation Principles: Why The North Is Poor (i) by executinal(m): 9:44pm On Feb 27, 2012
What did i just read shocked shocked shocked
Re: Explosive! Deprivation & Derivation Principles: Why The North Is Poor (i) by dayokanu(m): 9:52pm On Feb 27, 2012
chima12:

The niger deltans are in power now.they should use this period to dismantle and dislodge all parasites and stop the oil theft by northern elites and other parasites.oil blocks given to people like danjuma,ibb,atiku and other northerners and their cronies/collaborators should be collected from them and given to qualified nigerdeltans through the process of competitive bidding.gej is too slow.am just not impressed with him.

Thats why I pity the SS If GEJ should leave govt with the existing structure intact

Then who would we blame several years down the line
Re: Explosive! Deprivation & Derivation Principles: Why The North Is Poor (i) by Beync(f): 9:54pm On Feb 27, 2012
I don't won't to get high BP so I stopped reading. But on a serious note, what is the meaning of Nigeria?
Re: Explosive! Deprivation & Derivation Principles: Why The North Is Poor (i) by teskyg: 9:54pm On Feb 27, 2012
People like Idimi built mosques and hire clerics to brainwashed their people while their children cuise arund in US soaked in drugs and Alcohol,gambling,partying and sleeping in brothels with their father's loot.if boko haram is an offspring of poverty and unemployment,their war theatre shuld be in the residential areas of their elites who are responsible for their woes and not in poor enclaves of Jajeri,Baga road,market places and churches.their is no peace for the wicked.many of their children will go the multalab way,rot in jailed or be pertual pains to their thieving parents.this has also revealed why they are bent in discrediting this Government.they have seen that the light will shine for Nigeria under this Government.they are doing all the can to thwart all the efforts of GEJ.God os in control.their days are numbered.
Re: Explosive! Deprivation & Derivation Principles: Why The North Is Poor (i) by AGBORMAN1(m): 9:58pm On Feb 27, 2012
Mr BEAF,
Thanks for ur explosive write-up.  May ur days be long.
I'm always a fan of yours.
             BUT
After reading ur write-up taday,
I became bitter & i wanted to poo myself.
The North have been Fu.ckin us for so long.
They don't want Nigeria to become part of the Advanced Nations.

We should start relocating all political powers from them or divide Nigeria.
Fu.ckin Backward Animals.
Re: Explosive! Deprivation & Derivation Principles: Why The North Is Poor (i) by bakila: 10:03pm On Feb 27, 2012
ikeyman00:

@@@@

can iman spread the truth in the mosque

i think that will help

know ur enemy aboki right we southeners are not ur enemy

bloody dinasuars!!!!
Southerners are not enemies of northerners. The enemies of the north know themselves, the north mauy not no them. The southerners most also know their enemies some are in govt houses and asorock. The smart guy just succeded in remove the gaze from the man of the moment. But he is one of them and we hope that The Almighty bring an end to the boko haram episode, may our enemies be put to shame.
Re: Explosive! Deprivation & Derivation Principles: Why The North Is Poor (i) by Nobody: 10:19pm On Feb 27, 2012
I wonder,do these Northern 'elites' read this? They show no fear infact they rise up in arms and bombs when they are cornered. Blatant tribalists and opportunistic b.a.st.ar.ds.
Capitalism is good because it brings out innovations and critical thinking inherent in every human being. How come this people deem it better and wiser to leave their constituents in perpetual poverty? I can't understand it.
When Nigeria breaks as they seemingly want,they will be the biggest losers. This is common sense.
My only concern is the Northcentral, I would hate for war to break out here.
Re: Explosive! Deprivation & Derivation Principles: Why The North Is Poor (i) by Nobody: 10:20pm On Feb 27, 2012
Niger deltas on this thread need to tell their people that all that amnesty peanut  they are receiving should not be seen as benefit of having their son in power.they should be more concerned about liberating ND from the shackles of economic and  political slavery and securing the future of niger delta people and their generations yet unborn.this can only be possible with splitting of this country.separate yourselves from the nation of boko haram,this should be the major agenda of all town hall meetings and even village meetings in NigerDelta until it is achieved.
Re: Explosive! Deprivation & Derivation Principles: Why The North Is Poor (i) by SailorXY: 10:26pm On Feb 27, 2012
hmmm, SMH embarassed lipsrsealed cry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Buhari Rejects N’assembly’s Peace Deal On Budget - Punch / Reps To Amaechi: We Don't Receive Budget Proposals From Ministers / Reps Angry As Dogara, Jibrin, Others Inject N40b Projects Into Budget

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.