Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,012 members, 7,835,435 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:10 AM

Whatz Inside The Bin#### Binatone - Jokes Etc (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Whatz Inside The Bin#### Binatone (3762 Views)

I Have Decided To Stay Inside The Grave Till January 1st 2016 / Fresh Joke From The Bin / Another Etc From The Bin. . .gba: Gba: Gba: Gboooooooooooooooooooooooo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Whatz Inside The Bin#### Binatone by bingbagbo(m): 6:43pm On Mar 13, 2012
THE CANCER
LOL, so this guy had cancer and went to the hospital.
The doctor diagnosed him and told him he would have to get his manhood amputated in order to survive.
The guy asked if there wasnt any other option then the doctor said unless he had his both legs amputated.
The guy started smiling the moment he heard this, so the doctor asked " why smiling"
the guy replied "i am glad i am not loosing my manhood after all, abeg atart amputating my legs jhoor, make i amputate my manhood i dey craze?? " grin grin grin grin grin

the doctor was right on the floor fainted with foam all over his mouth grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Whatz Inside The Bin#### Binatone by bingbagbo(m): 12:21pm On Mar 15, 2012
BAD ISI-EWU
After a hard day's work, this man went to the restaurant and requested for Isi-ewu which was soon served him.
it was biiiiiiiiiiiiiig.Now the moment he lifted it up from the plate, the Isi-ewu blinked its eyes and whispered " hi, i will taste good wont i?"
The man hurriedly dropped it and took to his heels grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Whatz Inside The Bin#### Binatone by bingbagbo(m): 12:47pm On Mar 15, 2012
EKEROYAL AND FATHER
Ekeroya's waec results were in and the following ensued between him and his dad;

Dad: I learnt your WAEC result is out.
EKE: Daddy u remember Chidi wey dey carry first for
our whole school ba? he failed. .
Dad: dats terrible,w at happened?
EKE: U also remember Tosin wey dey tutor
me 4 house ba? He failed too.
Dad: wats with d poor performance?
EKE: Daddy I dunno,na so e b oh.
Dad: so how was your result?
EKE : haba daddy,if dem fail, wetin u expect, I be
wizard?. grin grin grin grin
Re: Whatz Inside The Bin#### Binatone by Onyeasi(m): 7:10pm On Mar 15, 2012
Not funny at all
Re: Whatz Inside The Bin#### Binatone by bingbagbo(m): 1:33pm On Mar 17, 2012
why i stopped bleebing school gals

the last time i checked, i had already bleeped 78 school gals as the schools maths teacher.
The only chick left was mavis, so after school i intentionally gave her my book to take it home for me.
i got there, laid her on my bed and began "teaching" her grin grin.
i taught her for about 40 minutes when she started weeping.
"why?" i asked,
in tears she replied "abegii sah, commot that big rod from mi make i mess smalllllll sha" grin grin grin grin grin

i fainted grin
Re: Whatz Inside The Bin#### Binatone by dani1luv: 1:41pm On Mar 17, 2012
bin gbagbo: why i stopped bleebing school gals

the last time i checked, i had already bleeped 78 school gals as the schools maths teacher.
The only chick left was mavis, so after school i intentionally gave her my book to take it home for me.
i got there, laid her on my bed and began "teaching" her grin grin.
i taught her for about 40 minutes when she started weeping.
"why?" i asked,
in tears she replied "abegii sah, commot that big rod from mi make i mess smalllllll sha" grin grin grin grin grin

i fainted grin

IDI.OT!!! grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Whatz Inside The Bin#### Binatone by bingbagbo(m): 1:52pm On Mar 17, 2012
^^^
dani, honour faada and moda so that your days may be loooooooooooooooong!!!

baboon!!! angry
Re: Whatz Inside The Bin#### Binatone by dani1luv: 1:55pm On Mar 17, 2012
ape grin grin
Re: Whatz Inside The Bin#### Binatone by bingbagbo(m): 2:05pm On Mar 17, 2012
^^^
PPPPPPPIG!!!! grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Just Imagine / When You Can't Decide What To Wear (Picture) / I'm About To Devour This Grilled Chicken. (sweet Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.